This Could Be the Start Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

As the second orgasm hit her she grabbed the pipes for the shower and screamed. Faith opened the bathroom door and came in. When Kathy opened her eyes Faith was nearly naked and smiling at Kathy and Nick. As soon as Kathy was stable enough Nick moved out from between her legs and Faith straddled his head.

"Isn't a brain fuck the best?" Faith asked. Both Nick and Kathy answered, "Yes!"

She rode his head to a good moaning orgasm. Nick and Kathy washed her and re-washed Nick and Kathy as well. They dried each other and rejoined the party.

Kathy was embarrassed to be naked but since Faith was nude too and there was no negative reaction to her being naked, she relaxed. Faith talked her through the mechanics of how they would apply the latex to Nick. Each got a brush and they began. Faith and Kathy started at his head. They stood on boxes to be tall enough. Faith stood in front of Nick and Kathy behind. Kathy did the top and scalp of his head as Faith did his face, ears and neck.

The others watched the process as they dressed and snacked. When Nick was green to the top of his shoulders Faith and Kathy began on his shoulders, working clockwise around his body. Soon Faith was doing his back and Kathy his chest.

Nick held his arms out from his body. Faith did his right arm and Kathy the left. BiBi grabbed the blow drier and began helping dry the latex. Nick focused on the feeling of being painted, of the latex drying and tightening and he thought about being green all over.

Kathy sat on a box and began applying the latex to Nick's thighs. Faith saw that she was leaving his cock and balls alone. She bent to Kathy's ear and whispered, "I want you to paint them tonight. I want him to fuck you with his green cock tonight. When you paint his cock, leave an opening so his cum can get out. Maybe you should suck him a little before you paint him."

Kathy sucked him a little then painted his cock and balls. BiBi dried his green balls and cock when Kathy was done painting. To check that the paint was dry BiBi sucked Nick's cock too. She said, "Oh, I've never sucked a green cock before. I like it."

While they worked Faith had painted the backs of Nick's legs and his butt. In short order Kathy and Faith finished painting Nick's legs and he was The Green Man.

BiBi used the blow drier and in thirty-eight minutes painting time he was done. Only the bottoms of his feet were not green.

Faith had an oval mirror in a standing frame that usually was in a corner near her bed. She and Carl moved it over near where Nick was standing on newspapers. He looked in the mirror and when he could see how he looked he liked it. It was a turn on. Faith stood on one side of the mirror and Kathy stood on the other side and Faith said, "I am so turned on I can't hardly stand it."

Nick and everyone else watched as Faith dipped two fingers into her pussy and walked to Nick. When she arrived she pulled the fingers out of her pussy and put them into his mouth. Kathy watched and then followed Faith's example. As her fingers joined Faith's in Nick's mouth she said, "My juices are running down my legs. I've never been this turned on in my life!"

Carl stood about ten feet away with a digital camera in his hand. He asked, "Anyone want a picture?" The two women posed with Nick and Carl took five or six pictures.

"Honey," Faith said, "You need to move around so we know how the latex will hold up at the Ball."

"Turn on some music." Nick said, "Let's dance."

The stereo volume increased and BiBi, Faith and Kathy danced with Nick. Carl took a few more pictures. After the second dance the volume went down and Faith was joined by BiBi and Kathy in examining the latex for any ill effects. They found a few wrinkles, no tears. Nick tapped Kathy on the shoulder and said, "I want to see your costume." She nodded and went to put it on. He tapped Faith and said, "Please, put your costume on."

Faith smiled at him and went to the chest to get it. She brought back what looked like more vines. She explained that there was a dildo that needed to go inside her, then be blown up a little so it fit snugly and wouldn't just slide out when she was turned on. She showed Nick the little valve where it could be inflated. She slipped the dildo part of her costume inside her wet pussy and Nick blew it up. When she said, "Enough." He stopped and stood up to see the results. She had a tight bouquet of vines and plastic flowers covering just her pussy. It appeared that the vines grew out of her pussy and the small bunch of vines there.

She noticed Nick's cock hardened as her looked at her. BiBi came and stood next to Faith in her horsy outfit. The tail Faith told Nick about was shoved into her ass.

As Nick watched Kathy walked to stand next to Faith and BiBi. His eyes bugged out! He had never imagined she was that kinky. She wore a body stocking of a sheer pale silver color. The crotch was open and jewels hung from her lips, catching the light as she moved. The body stocking left her breasts uncovered and a single stainless steel wire pierced both nipples. Between the nipples three beads rode on the wire and moved as she moved. A dangling earring hung at each end of the wire, outside her breasts.

One glance at Kathy's face and Nick saw how turned on she was. When her eyes locked onto his she said, "All that's missing from my costume is a green cock in my ass."

Faith responded, "I'll get the lube and we'll get that cock inside your ass right now!"

Carl was still taking pictures. Kathy stood by the bed and bent over, putting her hands on the bed, Faith put a dollop pf lube on Kathy's ass and worked two fingers into her ass. Kathy moaned and shuddered. Faith pulled her fingers out and helped Nick line up his green cock to Kathy's waiting ass.

When he touched her she pushed back against him and moaned. Carl got pictures of the green cock sliding into her ass. BiBi got down on her knees and under Kathy's chest so she could suck on her tits.

Nick held Kathy's hips in his green hands and fucked her ass. Faith encouraged both of them and she dropped more lube on the action. Mike and Janice were in the kitchen area fucking and watching The Green Man fucking the body stocking.

Janice's tits swung from Mike's motion in and out of her from behind. Their leather and chains creaked and clanked together.

The latex deadened enough of the sensation that Nick lasted a lot longer inside Kathy's ass than he thought he would. When he was ready to give her his load he told her it was coming. She pushed back harder and buried his cock deep inside her.

His bellow was echoed by Mikes across the room. Carl got a picture of both couples fucking as they came. Nick held himself inside Kathy for a long time as they both calmed down. When he pulled back his pink cock slid out of her.

The paint was gone.

Faith looked at him and said, "We need to take some latex with us to the Ball."

Kathy looked and said, "I still have green in my ass. Next time I go it ought to be interesting."

Nick said, "This is the best party I've ever been at in my life."

Mike said, "I'm hungry. Are we going to eat?"

"Yes! And right now." Faith said. She turned back to Nick and said, "We'll repaint your cock after we eat. Ok?" He nodded.

As they ate they talked. The opinions were that Nick and Faith would be hits at the Ball and maybe prize winners. They all wanted to know why Kathy had said she wasn't going.

"No one has ever known about this side of me. My family would die if they knew I like this sort of thing."

"My folks are churchy people." Faith said, "They live in Wisconsin and they would die if they knew I had a huge tattoo on my body. So, I won't ever show it to them. I don't want to hurt them... and I need to live my life, my way."

Nick added, "I haven't said anything to my family except that I moved. My mail now comes here instead of where I used to live. My folks still get a copy of my grades. Since they are helping pay for college I figure that's fair. They don't need to know I like being green and smooth."

"Green and smooth are temporary compared to having my nipples pierced for a long piece of wire and having my lips pierced so I can hang jewelry from there."

BiBi added, "When I got my ears pierced my Dad wanted to disown me. I'd never tell anyone in my family I like wearing a tail and having a bit in my mouth. I'd hope they never know that thousands of people have seen my naked tits and bare cunt."

""If you fear all that why will you go to a public party dressed like this?" Kathy asked.

"Getting caught is part of the thrill. Remember when your Mom spent years training you to never sit with your legs apart? Remember the thrill you got the first time you spread your legs so some guy would look? This is like that only bigger and better." Janice said. Faith and BiBi nodded.

"How much does it cost?" Kathy asked.

Mike said, "If you'll go, I'll buy the ticket for you."

Nick said, "And, you can ride with us. I need you to go. Half my paint is yours."

"I know. I still have some of it inside me."

There were questions for Kathy about how she keeps the holes open since she can't possibly wear the wire every day. She showed the barbells she usually wore to hold the holes open. She told the story of the other wire she bought. It's shorter and she doesn't hang earrings from the ends, they just bend after they pierce the nipples. She put it on, with the three beads between her tits and no bra, a big sweater over the top and she went to a campus concert. Before she left she looked hard at herself in the mirror and couldn't see any hint of her wire or the beads. What she hadn't thought of was the people looking from slightly different angles. Midway through the concert the lights came back up and a young guy a couple rows in front of her turned around and his eyes locked on to her chest.

She became uncomfortable and got up to go outside. He followed. He spoke to her outside and asked her out. All he was interested in was the wire and beads he had seen. When she wouldn't go out with him he waited till she turned to go and he reached around her and groped her breast and felt the wire. She turned and slapped him hard enough to drop him to the ground. She went straight home and both wires have been in a drawer since.

Mike and Carl both said they would protect her at the ball and Nick said he would help too. BiBi said, "I've been at the Ball for three years and no one touches without permission. You're safer there than on BART."

"Ok. I'll go." There were cheers and more food and drink. The group discussed the logistics of getting to and from the Ball. They talked about things they needed to do to perfect their costumes. They agreed to help each other. By eleven Mike and Janice were back in their street clothes and on their way home. Shortly after they left, BiBi and Carl left too. That left Kathy, Faith and Nick.

Faith looked at Nick and asked, "Honey, do you have the energy to play with us?"

"You just want to tell people you were fucked by a little green man."

"Neither of us said anything about little." Kathy said.

"I'd really like to play with both of you. You need to decide who gets eaten and who gets filled."

Kathy said, "I've been filled tonight. I've never been eaten. Faith, May I be eaten? Please?"

"Nick, please lie on the bed. Kathy can straddle your face and hold on to the headboard. I'll ride the green stick for a long ride."

As they took their positions Kathy changed her mind and sat facing Faith. They held on to each other as they rode Nick. As he licked Kathy she was kissing Faith. Faith was grinding her pubic everything against The Green Man beneath her. Kathy's hands held Faith's tits, pinching her nipples between thumbs and the side of her first fingers.

When Kathy started to shake from her approaching climax Faith grabbed the wire between her tits and pulled, just enough to get a moan from Kathy. She pulled back from Kathy's face and looked at Kathy's chest.

"Oh God, that's beautiful!" Faith said. She bent her head to Kathy's nipple and sucked it in. She continued to pull on the wire, stretching both of Kathy's nipples out away from her chest. Nick sucked on her clit and Kathy collapsed into her orgasm. Her body shook hard, her eyes rolled back, she moaned and made strange animal noises, and she flooded Nick's face with her nectar.

It was up to Faith to keep Kathy from falling off the bed and Nick. She held on to her and waited as Kathy came back. Then Faith rode Nick hard and watched Kathy's body jiggle as she felt the effects of Faith riding Nick for the silver buckle.

Nick held on to both women and felt his juices building pressure towards their explosive exit from him. He moaned loudly into Kathy's pussy as his cock unloaded into Faith. Faith yelped three or four times and Nick thought he felt her cum and squeeze his green cock.

A minute or so later both women were on the bed beside Nick. Six hours later Kathy woke up. She slowly and carefully got up and used the bathroom. In the dim light of the apartment she looked at Nick and Faith. She slowly and carefully pulled the wire from her breasts. While she focused on that she didn't notice Nick watching her. When the wire was out, she massaged her breasts and nipples. She heard his whisper.

"That's so sexy. Please come back to bed with us."

She did. She spooned back against Nick and thought about her Mother's reaction to her being naked and spooned against a green man. She fell asleep and had a strange dream that included her Mother being eaten by Nick.

When Faith woke up she was facing Nick's green back. Some of the latex had started to peel away at his neck so she grabbed an edge and started to peel the green away. She didn't get very far before the strange sensation woke The Green Man. He let her peel away the green. He thought about how it had been the night before, with Faith and Kathy. We wondered how each and both would feel when they thought about what they had done.

By the time Kathy woke up Nick's back was peeled. His left arm was half done as well. She turned to face Nick and kissed him. Her hands began taking the green off his front.

Faith realized Kathy was awake and so she said, "This will go faster and easier if we do it in the bathroom. Let's go!" They got up and into the bathroom. Six hands peeled the latex away. It felt strange to Nick as he was peeled but the ladies were very good to him. They left his genitals for last.

Working together they peeled his green balls and them his green dick. When the green was gone the three showered and washed each other. Both women got turned on by Nick being so smooth and knowing he was smooth for them. They sucked him and caressed his skin as he touched both of them.

At some point he shut off the water and they dried each other. They kept touching his skin and he kept touching theirs. They made it back out of the bathroom and stripped the sheets full of green paint off the bed. Kathy and Faith put Nick on the bed and they slowly rubbed their bodies against and all over his body. Faith produced a bottle of body lotion and the two women put the lotion on Nick by rubbing their bodies on his. When they moved in certain ways they offered different parts of their own anatomy for his mouth and hands to enjoy.

When they finally stopped to eat food it was two o'clock in the afternoon. They dressed and walked to the deli. As they ate Faith looked at Kathy and said, "I think you should live with us."

"You've known me for one day and you say that?"

"Yes! Don't say yes or no until after the Ball, but think about it. Maybe you have a better sex life somewhere else, but I don't. Maybe your place is nicer than ours, but I like where we live. We could trade the queen bed for a king sized one, if we wanted to. I like the way you taste. I think Nick likes fucking both of us and being lotioned by us. Think about it."

Nick stopped chewing and said, "I vote yes." Then he took another bite.

"Men are so easy." Faith said, and then she took a bite of Nick's sandwich.

"I like both of you. You both get along well in stressful situations and you like some of the same things. If we hang out together we'll find other things we agree o, and perhaps some we don't. I'm saying I'm in favor of exploring this deeper and farther. I'm also easy." Nick said. He ate Faith's pickle.

"I need to go home." Kathy said.

"Ok. We can drive you, since you came by bus. Then, if you like we can come get you and you can ride with us to the Ball on Saturday." Faith offered.

"I have some things to check out between now at Saturday morning. If they check out the way I'd like we can talk about moving in together Saturday night at the Ball. What will work best for me is to call you Saturday at noon. I'll know up from down by then. Ok?"

"Ok." Faith said, "What about us taking you home now?"

"Thanks, but no. I'll take the bus." They walked back to 618 Maple St. where Nick and Faith lived and Kathy packed her stuff into the paper grocery bag, kissed them both and left. Nick walked her to the bus stop and kissed her again as she got aboard.

Faith and Nick talked, studied and cleaned up their place for the rest of the day. When they checked their email they found copies of the pictures Carl had taken. They were enough stimulus that they stripped and played for a while, enjoying their bodies and the pleasure they gave each other.

Saturday was filled with preparation. Their place got cleaned and space made in case Kathy decided she wanted to join them, living there. At noon the phone rang.

"Hello," Faith answered.

"Faith, this is Kathy."

"You're right on time."

"Everything I wanted to work out has worked out just perfectly. This afternoon I'll come to your place and we'll go together to the Ball. There is a nice hotel right by the Ball and I got us a room there for tonight. We don't need to drive home after the party."

"That's expensive!"

"No, I got a deal. Like I said, things worked out for me. Ok?"

"Are you going to live here with us?"

"If you still want me, yes!"

"Can I eat you?"

"Yes!"

"Can Nick eat you and fuck you?"

"Yes!"

"Will you do both of us?"

"Yes!"

"Will you help pay for groceries and rent?"

"Yes!"

"Then, you're in. Come over anytime you want. Bring some of your stuff today if you want."

"Ok. I'll see you in about an hour."

Faith looked at the clock as she hung up the phone. 12:16pm. At 1:16pm there was a knock at the door. It was Kathy, her arms full of books. Nick and Faith helped her unload her five year old VW of books, clothes and bathroom stuff. Before 1:00 she was in.

When Faith closed the front door, signifying the moving was done for that day Kathy immediately went to Nick and helped him take off his shirt. Her hands felt his smooth skin and she guided him to a chair. As soon as he sat her hands went to his head.

Faith joined her and her hands massaged his hairless head too.

"I tried a bald guy once. It did nothing for me." Kathy said.

"It doesn't make sense, but it's the same for me. There is something about knowing he shaves his head for us that just gets my juices going."

Nick's hands went to their pussies and found both to be wet and welcoming. He helped them lose their clothes and he fingered both as he helped them undress.

There were four rings in the lips of Kathy's pussy, just like there were at the party. The dangly things were not yet hanging from the rings.

The ladies stood Nick up and got the rest of his clothes off. Faith remarked to Kathy that she loved seeing him naked and knowing he was smooth because she asked him to be smooth. Kathy thanked her for being kinky, just like her.

"Not yet." Faith said. "I haven't pierced my pussy or my nipples, yet."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers