This Could Be the Start Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

"And, I haven't asked when I can get a vine."

"I have a root I can let someone have." Nick said.

"A bare root, at that." Kathy said.

"Faith, how do you feel about girl-girl sex?" Kathy asked.

"When a smooth man isn't available I love girl-girl sex. When a smooth man is available I love sharing him with a kinky Honey like you. I eat pussy. I suck titties and I've been known to eat cream pie."

"Me too! Maybe we can get Nick to deposit something in both of us and we can both eat a cream pie!"

With Faith on her back and Kathy belly to belly on top of her both pussies were open to Nick. The ladies kissed and fondled each other as Nick switched back and forth between their pussies. He knew he wouldn't last too long, he had no latex on.

He stopped. "Why don't we use rubbers?"

Faith answered, "I can't get pregnant. I don't have anything contagious and neither do you."

Kathy said, "I can't get pregnant. Faith told me you both were STD free and I have faith in her." Nick resumed stroking in and out of both pussies. When all three felt his time to be they were ready. Faith had been stroking Kathy's clit and Kathy had stroked Faith's.

"I'm cumming!" And his first shot went into Kathy. He pulled back and as he pushed into Faith he unloaded his second shot and third. He pulled back as soon as he could and the fourth shot entered Kathy. As that shot entered they rolled him off them and onto his side on the bed.

Kathy changed from being face-to-face to being face-to-pussy. Faith got the first taste as gravity helped Nick's spunk slide out of Kathy and into Faith's mouth. When she got her first gulp she rolled them over, putting Faith's pussy above Kathy's mouth and she opened wide to receive her first white gift.

Back and forth they rolled getting all the spunk that gravity made available.

When they stopped Nick moved in and ate each of them to another orgasm. A short rest later and they packed their things for the ball and moved to the hotel. Nick and Faith didn't know that the day before had been Kathy's birthday. She turned twenty-one and had spent the morning with her family's lawyers, collecting her inheritance. She was, as of ten that morning, an independent, wealthy woman. Her parents had no more control over her. The irrevocable trust had given her half a million dollars as a birthday present and a hundred thousand a year for the rest of her life. She was considering the Fetish Ball as her birthday party. She considered Faith and Nick as her presents.

The hotel was modern and one block from the site of the Ball. They showered; shaved Nick again, painted him and made sure he was dry. Both women dressed and then covered with trench coats. Kathy carried the beads, earrings and wire in a bag with a brush and a container of green latex body paint. Nick dressed in a loose shirt and drawstring cotton pants. He looked like one of the Blue Man Crew, except he was green.

While they waited in their hotel room both women sat on towels. They were excited about the Ball, about being in costume and they were both very turned on... and dripping. Kathy took two small towels from the room and put them in the bag they would take to the Ball. They would use them to wipe the juices flowing down the insides of their thighs.

At ten minutes before the doors would open they left the room. Kathy tucked the room key inside her body stocking. It could be seen but not easily. As they walked the block to the ball they saw others headed for the entrance.

A group of men dressed in leather strutted towards the door. Nick noticed they had extra leather covering their genitals and he realized that once inside those pieces would be taken off.

They saw small groups of people dressed in costumes. Four people dressed in evening gowns, hair piled high and dresses slit to their hips. Faith let them know that those were men.

They saw lots of trench coats, hiding costumes that were probably illegal in public. They saw men and women in western cowboy garb. Some of the women already had bits in their mouths. Nick spotted BiBi and Carl. They waved and joined them going through the door. BiBi did not speak. She made horse noises, pawed the ground with her foot and shook her head much like a horse when she wished to communicate.

Once the money was paid and they were inside the rented lockers for their outerwear and supplies. BiBi couldn't wait to show them the newest addition to her costume. She showed them a silver horseshoe piercing around her clit. The horseshoe had a diamond in it and the letters Bi on one side of the diamond and Bi on the other side.

Nick was as hard as he could ever remember being. He undressed and left all his clothes in the locker. He put on a green pair of flip-flops on his feet and they were ready to join the party, as soon as he inflated the dildo part of Faith's costume.

There were six volunteers to inflate her dildo when they saw what Nick was doing. He didn't need or want any assistance.

As they walked from the locker room to the main room they heard the music begin. They saw photographers and video cameras as they walked and a police officer near the door. There was a sign posted by the door outlining what was not allowed. Item number six on the list was, "No exposed genitalia." The cop took a hard look at Nick and smiled.

"You are covered." He said, waving them into the room.

They wandered around the room, looking at the various booths where businesses were selling anything except normal items. One booth had adult toys made of leather and metal. Another booth had DVD's and CD's. At a booth that sold jewelry Kathy found a set of earrings that were bells. She removed the earrings from her nipple piercing wire and hung the bells in their place. As she moved the bells rang. She bought the bells and wore them the rest of the night.

Hundreds of people approached the three of them asking if they could have their picture taken with them. They posed together with the fans and were offered lots of unusual offers as well.

A man offered Faith a job as a model if she would pose in his nursery surrounded by plants. When she asked how much she was shocked when he said, "A thousand dollars." He gave her his card.

A couple had their picture taken with Nick and the first picture showed them standing beside him, close but not touching. The woman asked if she could touch. Nick nodded and she dropped to her knees and put half of his green cock in her mouth. Click.

She stood up and the husband asked if he could touch. Nick nodded, still surprised that his wife had put his hard-on in her mouth. The man dropped to his knees and did the same thing. Click. Then he stood back up and thanked Nick. They asked if Nick would come to a party they were planning.

Kathy had lots of questions asked of her, hundreds of pictures taken and was offered lots of money if she would allow herself to be put in bondage and her tits tortured. She declined. All evening long the sounds of those two small bells could be heard in the lulls in the music.

They danced in the crowd for hours. As they danced Nick was groped often, but never disrespectfully. Even when the music was too loud to actually hear someone ask he saw their mouth moved to ask, "May I?" Most stroked his cock a few times with their hand and some sucked on him for a few moments.

Faith had her ass held, her tits kissed and fondled, and a few people wanted to touch all her vines and flowers.

Nick discovered that as he danced he tended to overheat. The latex sealed all his body heat in. He found a place where he could sit down. As he sat people would come by and talk to him.

One couple, dressed in Roman togas came by and talked to him. No other open chairs were nearby. The woman asked if she could sit on his lap for a minute. Nick said it would be ok. She straddled his legs and sat, facing Nick. As she sat she impaled herself on his cock. She had asked if she could sit and she was fucking him! Her husband took three pictures. In one of the three she held her toga up so the picture showed Nick's green cock in her pussy.

She didn't fuck him long enough for either of them to cum. Just long enough to get the pictures. The couple thanked him and wandered off. Faith came to him and said she had seen what the woman did. Nick worried she was going to be upset. He watched as she opened the inflation valve on her costume and removed the plastic vines from her pussy, sat down on his lap, impaling herself on his cock. In the five minutes she sat there a hundred flashes from cameras were aimed at them.

By four in the morning they were exhausted. They went to their locker and gathered their things; Nick pulled on the drawstring pants and carried the shirt. Faith put her plastic vines in a bag and donned her trench coat. Kathy started to remove the bells and wire and stopped. She took the shirt from Nick and put it on. It was big and loose so she could leave the bells and wire in place. The shirt was also long enough to cover her pussy and ass as they walked. Arm in arm the three lovers walked the block back to their hotel.

When they got to their room they realized that the plastic room key had moved during the night. Kathy had slid in into her body stocking to a spot just over her right hip. With all the walking and dancing it had worked its way down to her ankle.

She stood in the hallway and completely undressed in order to get the room key.

As she undressed Nick heard a soft sound and noticed a security camera swivel to get a better view of Kathy. Kathy heard it too. As she bent over to get the body stocking off she aimed her ass at the camera.

When the door closed all three sighed and began to relax. Nick went into the bathroom and began peeling. Kathy removed her hardware before joining him in the bathroom. Faith followed and helped him. When the green was off they showered, got clean, and used lots of body lotion on all three of them.

"Honey, I can't quite believe we did that!" Nick said. "I've never been so exposed in my life!"

"And, you were fully covered! Both of us were more exposed than you." Kathy said.

"I kept wondering what my Dad would say if he saw the pictures." Nick wondered aloud.

"And, my Mother! I'll bet my Dad has never seen my Mother naked. Tonight a thousand people saw their little girl in all her glory!"

"I came at least five times as we danced. The dildo that holds the vines in me rubbed me just right. And, then I sat on Nick's cock! I came then too!"

"I saw you two fucking! I wanted a turn but I would have had to take all the jewelry off my pussy, so I didn't. Maybe you two will fuck me when we get into bed?"

"If that's what you want, you've got it." Nick said.

They got dry and covered with lotion. They opened the bed and Kathy took center stage and Nick dove between her legs. He licked her and drank the juices still flowing from her. Faith gently sucked her nipples and massaged them. Kathy gave herself over to the sensations her friends were giving her and soon she was shaking and her back began to arch into orgasmic bliss.

Nick felt the spasms of her cunt muscles with his tongue so he lifted up and inserted his cock into her. Her hands roamed over his smooth body and she wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him deeper into her.

As slowly as he could manage, Nick stroked into her. It seemed to him that he was less a participant and more an observer of what his body was doing. His body sped up the thrusting and he could not slow it down. He felt the pressure inside himself building and couldn't do anything to slow it down.

Faith released Kathy's nipple from her mouth and moved so she could kiss Nick. Her tongue danced with his and they shared the taste and flavor of Kathy. Nick moaned into Faith's mouth and shot load after load into her depths.

Faith helped him roll to his side and onto the bed. She shut off the lights and the room didn't go dark. The approaching dawn gave them enough light to see what they were doing... just long enough to close their eyes and sleep.

In her dream Kathy was confronted by her Mother, holding pictures of her daughter's tits and the bells. Her Mother started as angry and ended as envious.

In his dream Nick saw the University newspaper with a color picture of him on the front page.

In her dream Faith saw herself looking about thirty-five, making dinner for an older Nick and an older Kathy. There was another woman there as well, but somehow Faith couldn't tell who she was. She had a tattoo of a vine and a bell hanging from each of her nipples.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers