This Fireman Ignites Flames

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for lunch," he smiles. "I'm sure it'll be delicious."

"Thank you," I giggle as I wrap the scarf around my neck and step out from behind the curtain. I hear him shuffle his clothes out of the shower stall and turn the water on. I also hear something else; the sound of footsteps once again. I turn around and see a man walking towards the showers with nothing but a towel wrapped around himself. Rather than be mortified and embarrassed, I lift my head up high, smile, and wink as he approaches me. He has the look of shock and disbelief.

"Get that fireman in there a towel, would you? He's filthy," I say. Kelly peeks out from behind the curtain when he hears my voice and looks just as shocked as the other gentleman.

"Smoke got the best of you, huh?" he asks Kelly with a laugh and a shake of his head. Kelly blushes and ducks back inside as I turn to walk out with confidence in my stride and an ear-to-ear grin on my face.

The rest of my work day is spent gloating. Even though it was risky, it definitely feels good to express myself when it comes to something I want. I leave work at seven o'clock and head back to the apartment to try my hand at packing again.

As soon as I walk inside, I kick my shoes off and set my bag along with a handful of other small belongings on the dividing bar between the kitchen and dining room. I pull my phone and charger out of my bag and turn when something catches my eye. I gasp and jump but quickly realize what it is. It's Kelly. He's standing inside the doorframe with his arms up on the sides. His size nearly takes up the entire doorway. His glare is serious with a hint of ravenousness behind it. I slowly place my items on the countertop and take a step back. Dear Lord, I hope I didn't get him in trouble. He looks a little angry. I stand frozen not knowing how he's going to react.

"That was a very naughty thing you did earlier. You're such a bad girl," he says as he crosses his massive arms across his chest. My tension eases a bit as I see a hint of a smile on his lips form. His poker face isn't very good.

"You liked it. I'm tired of being a good girl anyway," I say with cockiness in my voice. Before I realize what's happening, he pounces on me, knots the fingers of his right hand in the back of my hair, and yanks; forcing me to look up at him. My body shudders at the roughness he's dishing out. My heart is pounding so hard I can feel it in my fingertips.

"I definitely like your bad girl side," he growls. He kisses me hard and the next thing I know he's reaching down and ripping my shirt open. I can hear the buttons hitting the floor around me.

"This was my favorite shirt," I giggle next to his lips.

"Now it has a story to tell," he says as he notices the clasp on my bra is in the front. His fingers snap open the clasp and my tits spring free. They ache as they sag from no longer having support but his hands quickly gather them and he circles his thumbs around my tingling nipples.

"What brings you home? You need to punish me for being bad?" I ask with a seductive tone.

"That sassiness of yours drives me wild," he says as he nibbles my neck. "That's the reason I'm here. I've been thinking about you not wearing any underwear and I need proof that you were telling the truth. But this time, I'm the one who's in a hurry."

Before I get the chance to answer, he spins me around, leans me against the countertop, presses my upper body against the surface, and hikes my skirt up over my ass to make sure my no panty claim was in fact true. The coldness of the countertop against my nipples sends a shiver through me and the very tips of my toes are the only thing touching the floor. I feel his fingers run up the back of my thigh and over my ass cheek.

"I guess you weren't lying after all," he says just before planting a swift smack. The sound of his hand cracking my ass is music to my ears. I let out a squeal and moan as I feel my pussy twitching and throbbing when he rubs his hand over what I'm pretty sure will be a nice red handprint by morning. The next thing I feel is his long, thick cock sliding in between my thighs. He thrusts his length along my wetness and taunts me by saying, "I probably shouldn't give this to you after that little stunt you pulled." I hear myself whimper and my toes are wiggling with anticipation.

"Please, Kelly; I'm dripping down my leg. I need you to fuck me hard," I beg as he presses himself tight against my ass. He caresses my back and pulls away from me. He looks down to see if I really am that wet. To his surprise, he finds a small trickle down the inside of my right thigh. His finger starts at the bottom and runs up along the trail all the way to my begging pussy.

"Mmm," I hear as he sucks my juice from his finger. He leans his lips next to my ear. "You taste amazing," he whispers. My breath hitches as his tongue lightly runs along my earlobe. Fuck, I want him so bad. Karma can be your best friend or your worst enemy. He stands me up, turns me around, grabs my ass, and lifts me up onto the countertop. He forces my thighs wide and kneels in front of me. His tongue starts lapping where his finger gathered my sweetness along my leg. His lips and tongue tickle as he lightly brushes them against my tender skin. He slides my bottom towards the edge of the countertop and I brace my hands behind me. He places kisses all around my swollen outer lips and nuzzles his nose against my throbbing clit. The poor thing feels like it's going to explode when he flicks it with the tip of his tongue. I let out a loud moan and run my fingers through his hair as the other one holds me up so I can watch him delve in. His licks are long and strong; hitting each crease and fold with force. I rest my feet on his shoulders and my toes curl with excitement. My legs tighten and I fight the urge to squeeze his head between them. His tongue feels amazing and when he slides two fingers inside, he knows exactly what to do with them. They curl forward and press on the spot that is going to send me over the edge. His wiggling fingers and eager tongue are a team made in heaven. I can't hold back any longer, my back arches and I push my pussy into his face begging for all he will give me. I let out a scream and my hand tightens its grip on his hair. He growls but doesn't slow down until my body is done convulsing around him. He slowly stands and places his hands on the counter next to my hips. I reach up and lead his lips to mine where I suck and lick all of my juices from his mouth and tongue. He's right, I do taste amazing.

He grabs my hips and presses his cock into me. My quivering pussy starts to spasm with each inch as he slides inside. My arms wrap around him and my hands grab ahold of his ass as he puts a hand on my back to hold me steady. He thrusts deep into me and my body feels numb. My legs wrap around his waist and I squeeze myself to him as I follow his rhythm. I move my hands up to his shirt and grasp ahold of it; lifting my lips to his neck where I pull his collar down and latch onto him with my mouth. I suck hard and nibble with my teeth. He sucks a deep breath between his teeth and moans. He suddenly holds still and all I can hear is his heavy breathing next to my ear.

"You feel so good. I have to stop or this is going to be all over with way too soon." He waits a few seconds before pulling out of me and slides me off from the counter. I quickly kneel in front of him and take his hard, wet dick into my mouth. I lap up as much of my sweetness from him that I can find. I make sure to not spend too much time because he said he was close.

"Fuck!" he hisses. "You're so sexy." I blush as I look up at him with my mouth full of his cock. I pull him out sucking hard the entire way. He takes my hands from his hips and pulls me up to him. "On the bed; face down, ass up. This won't take long."

I crawl onto the bed and look at him over my shoulder as I lower by upper body down to the mattress. I spread my thighs wide as he steps up behind me. One hand is on my ass and the other guides his dick into me again. I'm overcome by the feeling of a whole new depth I didn't know existed. His pelvis slams against my ass with extreme force and I lurch forward while letting out a screech.

"Too hard?" he asks with a concerned voice.

"No, I like to be fucked hard," I say as I reach between my legs and place a tight squeeze on his nuts as they bounce off from me. Both of his hands painfully grab my hips and I like it more than I ever thought I would. A few more thrusts and I hear him roar with ecstasy. He throws himself into me hard and I feel him fill me with his liquid lust. I have a wave of relief and satisfaction rush over me as his hands run up my back. My breathing slowly comes back down to normal as I lift myself up. He holds me close and kisses my neck before slowly withdrawing from me. I feel his seed trickle down my leg and I don't even bother to clean it right away. I stand up and face him as he's tucking himself back into his pants. We both look down at my tattered shirt and snicker at each other.

"I really am sorry about that," he says but can't keep a straight face. "I don't know what came over me. I just couldn't help myself."

"No, you're not. But it was totally worth it," I say as he takes me in his arms.

"I really hate to have to go but I need to get back to the station," he says as he places a light kiss on the top of my head and holds his lips there. I close my eyes as I hold my ear close to his chest and listen to his heartbeat. Such a relaxing sound and I wish I could curl up next to him and drift off.

"I wish you didn't have to go either."

He steps back and lifts my chin with his finger. "You'd better be here when I get home in the morning."

"Are you threatening me with a good time?" I ask with an evil smile.

"Maybe," he winks and walks towards the door. As soon as he is gone, I throw myself down on the bed and wallow in the feelings and emotions I'm having. Happiness; something I haven't experienced in years.

A few days later, I'm walking downtown during my lunch hour while the sun shines bright and my smile remains on my face, like it has for nearly a week. Screaming sirens catch my attention, and I watch as it passes me and other downtown pedestrians by. I smile to myself as I see the familiar face smiling back at me from the driver's side window, knowing, unlike others nearby, about the amazing fireman who puts out fires and saves lives, while also reigniting my long-extinguished flames.