All Comments on 'This Mother's Solution Ch. 01'

by joelle_m

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
jaybird1944jaybird1944about 16 years ago
True or not,

this is an utterly great story - well written, well paced, and believable. Excellent from the introduction on. Really looking forward to ch 2. If this is really a true story, I hope that sharing it with us helps you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
can't wait for Ch. 2

Very good so far. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

Dear Joelle_m,

In your Bio, you have stated that u may not write anymore! That will be a huge loss to readers of Literotica!

This is one of the best written pieces of work in the whole of Literotica. And it is the plain honesty in your writing that makes it stand out..

Please, please, write Part 2, and 3 and 4 and 5 soon..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thanks for sharing your story!

Wonderfully sexy autobiography and I was happy to read it. Somewhat slow paced but if it's truth, you can't change that. I'm happy with the story.

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 16 years ago
Utterly masterful writing!

joelle_m,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It is erotica of the first order, beautifully written and I hope we see more of it from you - more and often. You have a gift for description and an eye for detail. Please exercise your gift whenever possible! Looking anziously for the next!

dbcTXdbcTXabout 16 years ago
Awesome...Don't stop...Please!

Great story...Great start...Don't stop...Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great

what a great start to a whole line of work totaly awesome

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusabout 16 years ago
Fantastic dialog...

Joelle, just want to say: WOW!

Wish all women were like you. This is a fantastic story. Very understanding and slowly working your son into exposing himself is very hot. The dialog was what really made this a 5-star story. Dialog like: "Don't hold back, honey. I want to see you make it cum. Can you do that for me?" Is just so hot. I wish more authors (or lovers in general for that matter) would use dirty talk like that. So much hotter then the generic "fuck me with that big cock" stuff most women pass off as genuine. Your totally in control of the situation, using your son's lust to break his inhibitions to both your benefits. A very sweet and tender mother/son story. Absolutely love it. Please continue it, or write some finctional stuff using the same style and dialog.

Don't worry about the "unusual" format. First person from the mother's point of view makes it very hot. Nice to know sexy mothers out there also have mother/son incest fantasies and desires.

VULCAN4231VULCAN4231about 16 years ago
Sooner Or Later

If you feel like this sooner or later you are going to go all the way with your son[if you havnt done so already].Providing you are both mentally capable of taking such a life changing event go ahead.I note you say this is probably your only story,lets see shall we .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep writing

Great story. Don't quit now. Sexual situations always get more involved. I hope yours does too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
My New Favorite!

100++ !! You're a gifted storyteller. Truly. I hope it really is all true. And by the way... PLEASE write more. You're so talented! It's like you're a master of human nature or something, and you know exactly what buttons to push to keep the reader interested. Please don't stop writing. I can't WAIT for chapter 2!

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerabout 16 years ago
Thanks for the hot true story!

Mother-son incest stories are hot, & even hotter when they're true! I've met a couple of young men who actually have loving incestuous r'ships with their moms. One guy I met here at Lit; the other guy & his mom are now expecting a child together. I look fwd to further chapters from you; keep up the good writing (& the sexual adventures with your son)!

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeeabout 16 years ago
Wonderful Mom

I certainly liked this. I never had that experiece with my mother but I did have similar experiences with my future mother in law at that age.

BOSTON5435BOSTON5435about 16 years ago
A real job

To put the fire out now Joelle,thats assuming you want to [I dont think you do ]this is right on you could not make it up.Full uf passion and dare I say it lust mixed in with real love.

willy9ishwilly9ishabout 16 years ago
true life!

An amazing story and told with such sensitivity. I am interested to see how things developed. I never had such an affair with my mother though I can see how it could happen. do keep submitting.

Willy

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
Seems to be real

I like this tale. I actually find myself believing it really is autobiographical?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A fantastic start

I hope that mom gets into her son enough to let him fuck her.

That would be so erotic for his mom to take his virginity, and mom would finally get what she wants.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I thought I was well prepared for what I was looking at but I wasn't. How should I put this tastefully? He was huge! I had only had sex with four men previously, two boyfriends before my husband, and one several months after our marriage ended. David's

Is that a mother in love with her boy's big hard cock, or what? It's the mother, Ellen, talking about her son, David. I am so glad I discovered this great story and series by a highly gifted author who lists her "fetish" as "my son." Commenters who dismiss the Preface as irrelevant are sadly mistaken. It's there that joelle explains her lust for her son. David's a tall, good-looking 20 year old, well-muscled from sports, loved to pieces by his mother. Joelle's tale is brilliantly characterized. After witnessing David jerking it, mom cannot get the sight out of her mind. She obsesses over it, she gets wet all the time, she has to go into a stall and strum her clit and she cums like crazy. Then, when Ellen confronts David and explains that she'd like to watch him whack off, the boy thinks, okay, but he does it under his bed clothes. Mom is breathlessly excited, she focuses on every bumpy movement under the covers, she gasps inwardly when she knows David's blowing his young balls and shooting his semen all over himself. Mom desperately wants to see that, and finally convinces her son to show his mother. As she predicted, David gets into it, finds he really likes doing that, he likes it a lot. When her son unloads his balls and blasts a geyser of sperm high up in the air, his mother orgasms, it's the most beautiful and thrilling thing she's ever seen. But mom knows where she'd love to have her boy blast his huge dose of sperm, and it ain't in the air. Let's see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the hole Series!

Can't remember which chapter this came from...

"Remember years ago when you used to come kiss me goodnight after I went to bed? You'd kiss me on top of my head?. . . sometimes I'd pretend to be asleep but I wasn't. You never had anything on under your nightgown. When you bent over to kiss me, I looked down the neck and I could see everything". . .

Ah Well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a shame you stopped writing

You are one of the best, if not the best, authors on this web site. What a great beginning of this series of chapters. It is so disappointing to see you never wrote anything after this story in 2008. I sincerely hope you can see your way to again write more stories.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Tender story of love.

So many mothers walk in on there sons, si few have this type of courage.

GoodVsEvilGoodVsEvilover 1 year ago

why are all the sons bigger than their dad lol ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the son is way bigger than his father, does that imply the mother has a huge clit?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, I have some reservations about a mother exposng herself to her son to give him “thrills”. A woman can do this, if she felt he needed the experience. I wonder if many women think of sex with an offspring as an alternative to a same aged man. While there are instances of incest between a mother and son; more often men have sex with step-children. I would enjoy a conversation with a mother who has done this. I want to see what she thinks about the acts and details about what was done. Make a comment in your profile about Bruce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous