This Mother's Solution Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh."

"Is this what you like to see?" I asked as I bent over.

I wasn't hanging out completely but I must have been pretty close to it. I could see that the bedding was moving slightly more than it had been. It suddenly hit me that I was getting ready to expose myself to my son and my head started buzzing. I felt like I was in another world. There have been various times in my life when I've been sexually excited and this was definitely one of those. I was entering into uncharted erotic territory even though I would not get to see much of anything and there was no possibility that anyone was going to so much as touch me. I could talk and understand things but my physical person didn't seem to be taking part.

"What'd ya think, sweetheart. . . should I take this all the way off?" I teased him.

"Yes, definitely."

Without saying anything more, I rose up straight, opened my robe the rest of the way, shrugged it off my shoulders and let the loose part fall down around my waist. The bathrobe still covered me from there on down, held in place by the tie. David didn't say anything and just stared at me. There was nothing covering my breasts anymore. I could see that my nipples were sticking out. Way out. It's like I was looking at someone else's body. I cupped my hands under my breasts and held them up slightly making them protrude a little. I was putting them on display for David. Once in a while I would glide my fingers over the nipples to make sure they remained standing at attention.

I could see the little bumps under the covers happening more frequently now. Suddenly, I felt very uncomfortable because I didn't know what was supposed to happen next. I didn't know if he was going to say or do something or if I was supposed to say or do something. Fortunately my discomfort was short lived because his teeth clamped over his lower lip, his eyes narrowed a bit, he exhaled in a few short breaths and the movement under the covers stopped.

My guess was he had cum.

Confirmation came shortly when he looked away from me for the first time since I'd been there. Not wanting to cause him any embarrassment by his having to ask me to leave so that he could clean up in private, I said something like, "I guess that's it then," and pulled my robe back up. Walking towards the door, I said good night to him.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself, honey. Have a good night's sleep."

Anticipating my arrival, I would imagine that David was well on his way to cumming before I even got to his room. That's why, after I got there, things didn't take as long as I thought they would. It's hard to be precise about the time frame because everything I remember about it is sort of a blur. What I do recollect more precisely is what happened immediately afterward. I was so turned on that I went back to my room, got into bed and did to myself exactly what David had just finished doing. No fantasies this time, just replays of what I'd seen, some without the covers in the way.

In thinking about it afterwards, I had the feeling that I had stumbled my way into some kind of sexual heaven. Even though there was no lovemaking involved, that's the way it felt. It seemed crazy that it should be my son doing this to me but that's the way it was: crazy but wonderful.

At breakfast the next morning David brought up the obvious subject.

"Thanks for the show last night, mom. . . that was dynamite."

"Oh, so you liked that did you? Were you a bad boy under the covers? I asked him.

"Jeeeze mom, what a question. . . I guess so. . . yeah, I was."

"Is that better than doing it by yourself?"

"It sure is. . . way better. Can we do it again tonight?"

"Whoa. . . let's not get carried away here. If we ever do that again, you're going to have to come out from under the covers."

"Awww. . . I knew you'd say that," he said.

"Are we clear on that? No misunderstandings this time."

"Why is that anyway?" he asked, "what difference does it make to you?"

"It's hard to explain but right now I don't have much of a sex life. As of last night, you're it sweetie-pie. Besides, it's not like I'll be seeing anything I haven't seen already. Remember?"

"I know, but even so. . . it would be so. . . embarrassing. It would take all the fun out of it."

"Oh, I doubt that. I'll bet you'll like it even better."

"Nooooo way."

"Why don't you try it once and if it really turns you off. . . we'll talk about going back to the way you did it last night," I said.

David didn't give me an answer and our conversation ended with him munching on his bacon and eggs.

The same as before, days passed while David wrestled with the idea of doing such an intimate thing out in the open. This time, however, I had more confidence that horniness would win out and sure enough, eventually it did. Also the same as before, he wanted us to go to his room right after he brought the subject up. My excitement level was even higher because this time I knew I was going to get to watch it all.

Things started out pretty much the same way except there was a little more conversation beforehand. That's because David was still hoping he could wrangle his way into doing it without coming out from under the covers. So when I got there, once again only his head was showing. This time, though, I knew he was naked because the clothes he had been wearing were piled by the side of his bed. All of them, under shorts and everything.

As I sat down in his overstuffed chair, I chided him. "Still hiding yourself, I see," and our banter about whether or not he should expose himself began.

Basically what it came down to was, if he wanted me to open my robe, first he had to take off the covers and after a while, he closed his eyes, tossed them aside and there he was. His erection was lying on his belly and he was partially covering it with one hand. Not being exactly inexperienced in these matters, I thought I was well prepared for what I was looking at but I wasn't. How should I put this tastefully?

He was huge!

I had only had sex with four men previously, two boyfriends before my husband, and one several months after our marriage ended. David's manhood was dramatically larger than any of theirs. Longer, bigger in diameter, the whole nine yards. He was also larger in overall stature than any of these men, so I guess it's logical that those two things would go together. In any case, this physical characteristic of his made our next bit of conversation considerably easier.

I put my hand over my mouth and exclaimed, "My God, David, you're so big! Come on now, take your hand away. I want to see you better," and hesitantly he did as I asked.

I probably would have given him this compliment regardless of what size he was, just to boost his ego. Nevertheless, it was a lot easier to be convincing when what I was saying was absolutely true.

"I had no idea. . . you know, you're quite a bit bigger than your dad."

Later on I found out that this statement of mine made a huge impression on him. From what I've been told, sons are instinctively in some sort of unconscious sexual competition with their fathers. . . the old Oedipus thing, I suppose.

"Really?. . . Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. You know, girls like that. You're going to make some young lady very happy some day."

I went on to praise him with as many similar thoughts as I could think of. He didn't seem to be in any hurry to start touching himself but he didn't seem to be getting softer either. Obviously I didn't want that to happen, so without being too explicit, I tried to think of something to encourage him along.

"Listen David, you might find this hard to believe but this is going to be a real education for me. I've never seen a man do it to himself." In point of fact, I wasn't making this up. I never had, not even once.

"I don't even know how you do it exactly," I went on. This last part was a little bit of a fib because once I had seen a man doing it in a porno flick but he didn't do it to completion. Specifically, I had never seen anyone do it to themselves in person. My husband had never done it in front of me and none of my boyfriends had either.

"Come on," David said, "that's impossible."

"No, really. When men want to have sex, there's other things they want to do, as I'm sure you well know. Playing with themselves isn't one of them. People do that in private," there was a big pause and then I said, "Why don't you stand it up for me. I want to see how tall it is."

Without any hesitation he did.

"Have you ever measured it, you know, how many inches?" I asked.

"Seven and three quarters," he answered, once again without any hesitation.

"I have no idea what size your dad is but I'm sure it's less than that. How come you know the measurement?"

"One time when me and the guys stayed overnight at Pete's, we got out a ruler and measured 'em. "

"Really. . . so that's the kind of thing you boys do, huh. Were you the biggest?"

"Yep. . . Brian was close but I was a teeny bit longer."

"How do you make yourselves. . . you know, big like that with all those other boys around?" I asked.

"Peter had a video. . . I think he found it in his dad's stuff. Screwing and. . . you know, that kind of stuff."

"Could I have done that for you boys, do you think?" I asked, playing with the belt on my robe.

"Oooooh yeah. Brian says you're hot. He even said he wouldn't mind having sex with you."

"Oh really. . . he said that did he. Has he ever had sex with anyone?"

I took this as my cue to begin opening my robe. I made it last as long as possible, first undoing the tie and letting the sides hang slightly apart.

"I don't think so. . . not that I know of." he answered.

I slid my hand in the opening and moved my palm over one nipple making sure it was erect. David could see the back of my hand moving the robe but he couldn't see any more than that.

"Come on sweetie," I encouraged him, "it's time for you to be a bad boy. . . just like last night

Very hesitantly, almost in slow motion, he put four fingers on the underside of his cock, his thumb on the other and began to move his hand back and forth. Once he got going, he didn't seem to be having any trouble proceeding. I was mesmerized. I hoped he would erupt eventually but I had absolutely no idea what that would look like or when it would happen.

"You're very sexy, sweetheart. You're turning me on something fierce," I said and I moved my arm so that the robe fell the rest of the way open. I squeezed my nipple between my thumb and forefinger, sending small jolts through my body.

"I'm getting pretty turned on myself," he replied.

We didn't say anything for quite some time and I sat there watching him stroke his penis. A few times he looked away and increased the speed but he always looked right back.

"Don't hold back, honey. I want to see you make it cum. Can you do that for me?"

"I think so."

"Do you make a lot of it?" I asked.

"Yep. . . pretty soon," his hand was moving very rapidly now.

"Is it OK for me to watch it happen?"

"Uh huh."

I can't remember exactly what else I said to him but it was more things like that. Then without any warning his eyes widened, he switched from looking at my chest to looking at what he was doing and that was it:

He was holding himself straight up and down and in one big spurt his cum shot at least 2 feet in the air! Words aren't adequate to describe how seeing that made me feel. I had no idea something that dramatic was even possible. It felt like I'd gotten an electric shock.

And, of course, that wasn't the end of it. He kept pumping and pumping and more kept coming out. There were at least 3 or 4 more spurts, each one a little smaller than the last with a second or so in between. When he was done, his cum was all over everything, mostly on his hand and his body but some on the bed and even one glob on the carpet. This was way beyond being an education for me. It was a whole new life experience.

"That was soooo beautiful David. Thank you, thank you, thank you for letting me see it."

Contrary to his earlier reservations, he didn't seem to be at all bothered by my having seen what he had just done. In fact, just as I had predicted to him, he seemed to relish it. I covered myself back up, went to the linen closet in the hall and got him a hand towel to clean up with. When I came back and handed it to him, he had a huge grin on his face. Obviously, he was feeling very masculine. I should have stayed and helped him but I was desperately anxious to get to my room so I could jump in bed and do you-know-what.

The next morning at breakfast we picked up our conversation right where we'd left off the night before.

"That was quite a performance you put on last night, David."

"Thanks. I assume that's a compliment."

"It certainly is. I'm sure you're going to want to do it again sometime so let me save you the trouble of asking. I think I liked it almost as much as you did so whenever you want, just say the word."

"How bout tonight?"

"OK, but listen, there's something you've got to explain to me. Considering the, uhhh. . . mess that got all over everything, how come nothing like that happened that first time, when you were under the covers? I mean, you didn't put a bunch of stuff in the wash or anything so where did it all go?"

Before I even finished asking, David was giggling. "You know," he said, "I don't have to have my thing (David's quaint term for his cock and the one he always used when talking to me) pointed up like that when it. . . you know. . . comes out. I can point it down towards my chest and then my stuff stays more in one place. . . like mostly on me."

"Oh, I see. You'll have to show me that sometime. I had no idea you could make it go where you want. Does it always go that high when you send it up in the air?" I asked.

"I guess so. I've never done it that much because, like you said, it makes a mess when you do it that way."

"So, how come you did it that way last night?"

"No reason. Just got carried away I guess. By the way," he continued, "you were right. . . I didn't mind taking the covers off. You know what would be fun too, if you took your bathrobe all the way off."

"Hold on there young man. . . that's not going to happen. What I showed you last night is all you get."

"Awwwww. . . why not? You get to see all of me. Why shouldn't I get to see all of you?"

"There have to be some limits, you know, and that's one of them. I'm your mother not your girlfriend. If you're not happy about that, we can call this off altogether. You could always look on the internet or something cause it's not going to happen with me."

"OK, OK," he said, "don't get steamed. I just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask."

"Just be happy with what you've got."

Just as I expected, we had a repeat performance that night, the next night and for several consecutive nights afterwards. Being the young man that he was, he never wanted to skip a night.

During our first encounters my nipples would be maximally enlarged long before I got to David's room. The anticipation of what was about to happen always had me aroused. However, after a few of our get-togethers, my nipples started telling me that they required a bit more stimulus before they were willing to put on their little show. All it took to get them to perform was a touch from my fingers, once I had opened my bathrobe, and up they'd stand, looking like miniature fire hydrants. Of course David noticed this and was fascinated.

The third or fourth time he saw me brush them to life he asked me about it.

"That's really neat. Would they stick out like that if I touched them?"

"I'm sure they would."

"So, could I do it sometime?"

"Well, that's a possibility. Let me think about it," I replied.

I didn't want to have him believe that I was willing to automatically agree to any idea he came up with so I put off giving him an answer. If I let him do this, it would be the first time we had physical contact during one of our sessions. Of course I was inclined to let him do it because it would be kind of like putting frosting on my cake. I knew that letting him touch me there would be very stimulating to me and obviously he would really get a charge out of it himself. If ever there was a heterosexual male who wasn't interested in fiddling with a girl's boobs, I've never met him.

12