All Comments on 'This Mother's Solution Ch. 05'

by joelle_m

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
the woman is no longer his mother

The mother has changed into his submissive lover, willing to do anything to please him. It's a beautiful story, and I'm glad that you are continuing with it. Thanks for the good chapter....Rich

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Superb

Joelle - you go on from strength to strength. Your writing is superb in every way. Speaking as a mum with similar feelings and experiences I cannot praise your story enough.

N.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 15 years ago
Like a Romantic Dance!

This story continues on like a slow, romantic dance that never seems to end. I love how the world seems to winnow away until it's just mother and son, letting all their passion and love surround them in a coccoon of family love. Another tour de force, joelle. Looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
rate the person before u

loved your story you have one lucky son

acgolfacgolfover 15 years ago
Spot On

Most of the time I find writers here, while most are excellent, trying to superimpose their stories on my imagination. Yours strikes a chord that allows my imagination to personalize it both from your and my point of views, a great talent you have. The pictures are well presented, the pace has been "spot on" as the English would say, and I too am looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The amazing joelle!

It's pretty cool that moms like you exist.

dale03dale03over 15 years ago
Even better!

Each chapter gets better and better! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wunderbar !

You are doing a gret job of recreating your experiences. The setting is wonderful, the sex, warming. The shopping/viewing most hot. Then pop !....just before leaving ( for the theatre) he just has to have mom one more time. Terrific, n'est ce pas?

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

I've got to say that the reader who wrote that Joelle is no longer the boy's mother is 100% wrong. The coupling is so great precisely because she is the boy's mother and both of them are supremely aware of that fact. That it's a boy's hard young cock going up his own mommy's warm wet cunt and her own son's hot young balls splattering his sperm all over the the tender pink walls of the same hairy hole he came out of. It was great to see the comment of knickerlessalways to Joelle--from one happily son-fucked mom to another. I love seeing comments like that. Everyone knows why boys want to fuck their mother. Nothing can ever be as wildly attractive and as deeply satisfying to a boy as his own mother's cunt. Now we know that there are plenty of mothers who are equally thrilled by what their boy's got jumping around in his pants. Moms who value their kid's fine fat cock and his heavy loaded balls, filled to the brim with his precious young semen. The old adage is still true, "a boys penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply Amazing

Wow one of the best story I have read on here and I have read many. 5 stars to your amazing work. Can't wait to read Chapter 6

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous