All Comments on 'This Old House Ch. 01'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very nice

i would love to see part 2 very nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

I think it was an awesome story and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

larry74403larry74403over 5 years ago
I can’t wait to read the rest.

Seems you have written a solid foundation for a fantastic story.

I could see this being published.

If you ever desire a beta reader or an editor, hit me up.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
Very good start

I'm looking forward to more chapters! It will be interesting to see where this is going, was it really a dream?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely done!

This is truly a well thought out, well written story! Can’t wait for the next chapters as it ending left me wanting more.!!

Islandchef52Islandchef52over 5 years ago

Awesome begining, great story line. I can't wait for chapter 2

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 5 years ago
Interesting intrigue

that you create by making us wonder if he had a dream or if it was Brittany: it really makes me think he did have her and it was not a dream--except for the woman he saw on the cliff.

Interesting way to link them both by great-great-greats working with each other. It interests me greatly where you will take this story, especially with how you will explain the mom's and dad's unexplained disappearances (especially the dad, since that one didn't make any sense relative to the story at this point).

bchluvrbchluvrover 5 years ago
Great Story

This is a well written and detailed story, love each and every event about it, so want to hear the rest. Please keep it going as it is very exciting n erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ok I'll Bite

How do Two Nonrelated people who dream about fucking each other "Taboo"?

GhostwalkerGhostwalkerover 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous - "Ok I'll bite"

I believe the easiest way to answer your question is to remind you that Brittany was his father's girlfriend and lover prior to his disappearance. That being the case, I'm not aware of any group or culture that wouldn't have questions about a relationship between Jerry and her and thus label it TABOO.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Hmm,

Hmm, I'm thinking the Grand relatives came to visit and fuck the youngsters. His sister has had this happen to her while she sleeps in the old house, that's why Sis don't want to be there. Good ghost story so far, exciting and well written. Can't wait for more! Five stars!

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Very interesting

Excellent job of dream fucking descriptions. Hungry for more. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rare erotic tale with history

I'm really liking this story. It's hard for me to keep focused on long stories (at least for litero) but this was really good. 5 stars. Great imagery, descriptions and just the right amount of mystery / intrigue to keep us guessing. I for one want to find his mother or read about the unopened door in the cellar. Would like a little more... gentleness in speech / dialogue from the protagonist (especially to match brit) but it's tolerable. Keep it up.

paladin1954paladin1954over 5 years ago
How are you even relevant!

To comment on a supernatural (obviously) story. How is anonymous even relevant! I would say a few superlatives, but...I have been taught better. You need to learn your place. I have given you the five stars you deserve.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50about 5 years ago
Wrong Tag

This should be tagged as fetish & not Incest!

GhostwalkerGhostwalkerabout 5 years agoAuthor
To cdnbimale50

My only response is that I guess you've never lived in New England.

Things there are, shall we say, a bit more conservative. Years ago I had a friend who dated and later married, the same girl his cousin had dated previously. Because it was assumed she'd been sexually involved with the cousin the two of them were treated so badly that they ultimately moved from the area.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is it

I'm not sure if I'm just more sexually liberated, or most other people are prudes, but how is this story taboo? I would have slapped it in Erotic Couplings or something. I'm just a bit confused.

Aside from that, a pretty decent story so far. There are some things that may have deserved a bit more attention, but overall not bad. I give it a 3.5, but since we don't work with .5s here, I'll round it up to 4. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous