This Old House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And your great-great-grandfather?" asked Brittany's mother.

"Worked right alongside Jerry's great-great."

"But what about the parts about the cellar door and the missing treasure?" Brittany's father asked, his eyebrow raised questioningly.

"We can show you the cellar door but for now the part about the treasure is just rumor based on some of the information we've found. The legend of the treasure is the one thing that's stopping us from going to a publisher just after the start of the new year. We're planning on doing more research on that and possibly even exploring the tunnels ourselves to see what we might find."

The three family members looked at each and then nodded. "In that case, go for it," her father said, speaking for the group. At that moment, the wind seemed to sigh as it whistled across the cliffs. A short time later, the family left for their hotel rooms, leaving Jerry and Brittany alone in the house once again.

"That went better than I expected," he said as he banked the fire for the night.

"Yeah, it did," she replied as she picked up the remnants of the holiday wrapping paper and tossed them in the fire.

"Hey!! Watch what your doin'. You keep adding more stuff and I'm never gonna get this fire settled."

"I guess it's gonna be a long night then," she teased as she pointed at the two bags of crumbled wrapping paper sitting on the floor next to the fireplace.

"No way! I'm gonna go to bed. I'm exhausted," he said as he closed the fireplace screen and grate. When he turned, she was standing next to him and it seemed only natural to lean over to kiss her on the cheek.

When they talked about it much later, she could never explain why she'd turned her head at that moment. Their lips met for the first time and their arms instinctively wrapped around the other. How long they stood like that neither knew and when they separated they seemed to be frozen in place, looking at each other, unsure what to say or do.

It wasn't until Brittany whispered, "Good night," and almost ran from the room that the moment finally passed.

That night as Jerry lay in bed, he kept replaying the kiss he'd shared with her over and over in his head. Finally, he gave up trying to sleep. Instead, he tiptoed back downstairs and sat by the glowing embers, making plans to explore the tunnels below the house. When he was finished he went back to his room and stretched out on his bed. At some point, he fell asleep and began to dream ... but it was unlike any dream he'd ever had before.

He knew he was still in bed but the room had disappeared, to be replaced by layers of mist and fog that swirled and flowed around him. A woman slowly stepped through the fog. She was tall with sandy-blonde hair and golden skin. She didn't say a word as she drew closer. Slowly, she slipped the robe of the peignoir she was wearing off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

"Brit?" he whispered but in his dream it sounded like the roll of thunder.

"Shhhhh, I've been waiting for you for a long time," the mystery woman replied as she stood beside his bed. She lifted the gown of her peignoir seductively revealing her body inch by inch. It was as if an inner light shown from it highlighting every inch while her face continued to be hidden in shadow.

"34D-26-34," she whispered as she pulled back the covers of his bed and slid in next to him.

"Huh?"

"My measurements, silly. That seems to be one of the first things a man wants to know about a woman so I decided to tell you right away."

"Oh," he replied as he felt the warmth of her body against his.

"Do you like?" she asked in a deep, sultry tone as she took his hand and pressed it against an exposed breast.

"Yes," he sighed as he caressed the firm, spongy orb.

"How about this?" she asked again as she shifted in bed bringing her breasts to his mouth.

He hesitated as she lowered the large, firm globe towards his mouth.

"Go ahead, suck it," she purred as her hand slid behind his head helping to lift it.

He lifted his head to the offered globe, lightly kissing the soft, warm flesh.

"Mmmmmmmmm. That feels so good. Now, squeeze it. Play with my tit."

His hand wrapped around her tit and squeezed just as she'd told him. He was amazed at how soft, yet firm it was.

"Arrrgghhhhh. Yesssss. Harder. I'm not gonna break," she teased.

His hand tightened around the orb, caressing and fondling it as purring sounds slid from between her lips.

"Yessssss, ohhhhhh, yesss. So good. So long. Mmmmmm. Now, take a nipple in your mouth and suck on it," she instructed.

His lips instantly latched onto her exposed nipple, sucking it into his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she sighed. "Just like that. Ohmigod how I've missed this. Suck it harder, lover. Nibble on it. Tease it with your tongue. "Yessssssssss."

He could feel goose bumps forming around her areola as her nipple hardened.

"Now, the other side. Suck on my other nipple," she said, almost as if pleading.

He released her nipple, shifting to the other side and drew the tender flesh into his mouth. He could feel her body trembling as he sucked harder.

"So you like sucking on my tits," she murmured.

"Yesssssss."

"And how about this? Do you like this?" she asked as her hand wrapped around his hardening shaft.

"Yesss."

"Then I'm sure you're gonna like this," she whispered in his ear as she pulled away. Her head quickly disappeared beneath the covers.

Within seconds, he felt the warmth of her breath against the sensitive nerves of his cock sending a rush of excitement to his groin. He felt his shaft grow longer, harder, and thicker in her hand.

"I've never understood why I get so turned on just by the smell," he heard her sigh accompanied by the sound of her taking a long, slow, deep breath. "Mmmmmmmmmmm. I need this."

Unable to see what the mysterious woman was doing, his senses were heightened by the sound of her voice and the gentle touch of her hand. He felt her shift in the bed and then the warm, wetness of her tongue as it lightly touched the base of his shaft.

"Arrrggghh," he groaned, his hips instinctively lifting from the mattress. He heard her giggle as she opened her hand slightly to allow her tongue to trace up and down his shaft.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, louder.

"Tsk, tsk. Such language," she teased as the tip of her tongue zeroed in on the nerves located just under the head of his cock.

"Never felt ...," he croaked.

At the same time, her tongue tickle and jabbed at the sensitive area under the rim of his cock, sending thrill after thrill throughout his body.

His hands slowly slid down his body and entwined in her hair, holding her in place.

"Now, now," she said as she pulled his hands away. "All in good time."

He pulled his hands from beneath the blankets and placed them under his head.

"Much better," she murmured as she lifted her head, stuck her tongue out, and slowly dipped it into the slit at the top of his crown.

"Arrrrggghhhhhhh."

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed as she licked the pre-cum from the slit. "Yummy."

Lost in the sensations she was already providing, it felt like a bolt of lightning when she gently ran her fingernails over his scrotum. The nerves in his groin suddenly felt as if they were on fire as she slowly licked and kissed down the length of his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, I love your balls," she whispered as she gently took one in her mouth, flicking and twirling her tongue over the walnut sized nut as her other hand continued to slide up and down his shaft.

A primal groan rumbled in his chest as he looked down at the top of her head.

"So firm. Mmmmmm. You're just lucky I can't pop them out or I'd eat them," she giggled.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck," he moaned over and over as he fought to keep from losing control and cumming too soon.

"Can't forget this one," she chided as she released his nut with a 'pop' and gently took the other between her lips.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh," he hissed.

After a few moments she released him again but instead of heading up his cock she dropped lower, the tip of her tongue teasing the area between his scrotum and his anus.

He grabbed the pillow beneath his head and squeezed it as his body shook. "Ohhhhhhh. Unreal. So fucking hot. I never knew ..."

"Don't worry about it. The best is yet to come," she whispered, seductively, as she moved up his body and her tongue licked the underside of his shaft.

He looked down and for the first time could see part of her face. The tip of his cock was nestled between her pursed lips. Slowly, she lowered her mouth, forcing his cock to spread her lips and slip inside.

Her mouth was warm and wet and he could feel her tongue darting along its length. Then, suddenly, he felt the sharp edges of her teeth glide along the sensitive skin of his cock. His back instinctively arched thrusting his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Aaachhhh," she gagged as she tightened her hand around his cock and pulled away until it was again nestled between her lips while a tear ran down her cheek.

He froze in place, his body quivering but whether from excitement or the fear that he'd just destroyed things between them he wasn't sure.

"Slow down, sweetie. We have all the time in the world," she muttered as she began to slide her hand up and down his shaft and her tongue returned to playing with the slit on the top of the mushroom-shaped head.

He squeezed his eyes shut as the pleasure she was giving him flowed over his body. Then he felt her mouth lower on him again. Her tempo increased ever so slowly. At times, her hand and mouth moved up and down together yet at other times he felt her change and her hand move up his shaft as her mouth lowered. All too quickly, he felt that familiar sensation begin deep in his groin. "Gonna cum," he wheezed. "Gonna cum soon."

Instantly, she released his cock. "Not yet, baby," she purred as she shifted in bed and placed a leg on either side of his head. "First, you gotta do me."

Though he'd seen his share of pictures in porn magazines, the sight before him was unlike anything he'd imagined. The outer lips of her pussy were red and swollen while the inner lips were a deep shade of pink and her clitoral hood was pulled back to reveal her swollen, erect clit. Above that he could see a few strands of sandy-blonde hair. The entire area was coated with a thin layer of her juices and the musky aroma of her pussy filled his nostrils, triggering his desire for her.

He lifted his head hesitantly and kissed the full, soft flesh of her outer lips; the sweet, tangy taste of her juices causing his cock to jerk and tremor.

"Looks like somebody likes that," she purred as she kissed the tip of his cock.

A flood of images from the porn magazines he'd looked at again filled his head as he kissed her nether lips. "Never thought it would be like this," he thought to himself as he gently reached up and parted her outer lips revealing the flowery pedals of her inner lips. His tongue slowly slid out from between his own lips and lightly licked the tender flesh.

"Owwwwwwww. I like that."

Encouraged by her comment, he lifted his head higher and ran his flattened tongue across her outer lips before probing between them and lapping at her inner lips like a dog drinking from a bowl.

Her back instantly arched and she pressed her pussy down against his mouth as he continued to lap at her lust-crazed flesh. "Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ohmigod. Gonna make ME cum," she wheezed. Then, as if it had become a battle to see who could make the other cum first, she dropped her head back to his cock head and sucked hard, her cheeks caving in as she bobbed up and down his shaft.

"Not yet ... not yet," he thought to himself as he rolled his tongue and slid it into her pussy; probing, teasing, and exploring the wondrous cavern. At the same time, he let the thumb of his right hand glide down along her inner lips until it bumped against her clit. He felt her body shiver as she began to grind and rotate herself against his mouth, tongue, and thumb.

"Owwwwwww ... so goood ... got me soooooo horny ... can't wait ... need more," she whimpered as she suddenly pulled away and spun around so she was again facing him. Her lips were plastered against his and her breasts flattened against his chest as she lifted her leg and straddled his waist. Deftly, she took his cock in her hand and held it in place as she put the head between the lips of her slit.

"Ohmigod," he groaned.

"Mmmmmmm, just what I need," she purred as she slowly lowered herself onto his shaft. "Missed this so much."

His mind swirled as his body reacted to the feel of the woman's pussy sliding down his cock. "What does she mean by 'Missed this'? I've never made love to her before ... hell, I've never made love to anyone before?" he asked himself.

"Ohhhh," the woman moaned just as he felt the tip of his cock press against the back of her warm, slick tunnel. "So long and thick. Your cock is stretching me sooooo good," she sighed.

Instinctively, he reached up to grab her hips but instead, she grabbed his hands in hers and held them on the bed above his head. "Not this time, darling," she murmured into his ear as she pressed her breasts against his bare chest and slowly lifted her hips from his lap.

It felt as if his cock was trapped in a velvety vise as she lifted off of him until just the tip of his cock remained wedged between the lips of her pussy. Then in one long, torturous move, she slid back down the length of his shaft until he was buried deep inside her and the lips of her pussy were wrapped around the base of his cock.

"Arrrggghhh," he groaned.

"I like the sound of that," she teased as she lifted and lowered herself on him, again and again.

He began to lift his hips in return, driving his cock into her each time she lowered herself.

"Ohhhhh ... yessssss, darling. Fill me with your cock. I've been waiting for so long."

Ever so slowly, their tempo began to increase. His cock pulled out almost to the tip, then slammed back in, hitting bottom, before withdrawing again. All the while, the muscles of her pussy squeezed and tightened around his shaft as she rose off of him, only to relax as she drove herself back down.

Her tits swayed in front of his face and it seemed only natural when he lifted his head and captured one of her distended nipples between his lips. Greedily, he sucked on it as their bodies rocked back and forth, plunging his cock into her depths.

"Yessssssssss," she hissed. "Love me," she sighed as she suddenly pulled her nipple from his mouth and stretched out on him, her tits crushed onto his chest, her mouth finding his, desperately sucking on his lips and tongue.

It was as if the world around him exploded. The mist-filled room was gone and he was standing outside, staring at a woman as she looked out over the ocean. She was in an ivory-colored dress from the 1800's that hung to the ground. The lower part was full and rounded from the hoops that were concealed within while the top was made of silk and seemed to shimmer in the sunlight drawing attention to the full rounded shape of her oh so properly concealed breasts. It had a high lacy neckline that caressed the delicate golden skin under her chin and was accentuated by a beautiful cameo broach made of onyx and ivory.

"Where have I seen that before?" he asked himself though it seemed as if the question was coming from thousands of miles away.

Her blonde hair was blowing in the wind and her hat was in her hand. Slowly, she turned and walked toward him. He was captivated by her brilliant deep-blue eyes as she leaned over and gently kissed him on the cheek, whispering, "Love me."

Instantly, he found himself back in the swirling mists of his dream. The mystery woman above him had released his hands and he now held one of her breasts in each, not so gently squeezing the distended nipples.

"Yessssss ... do it, darling. Pound me with your cock. Drive it into me. Fill me. Ohhhhhh, so good. So good."

He pulled her body tightly against his, his mouth devouring her ear lobe, sucking on it, as his tongue slipped into her ear. His breath was becoming rapid and shallow as he arched his back, pushing as much of his cock into her wanton core as he could.

Finally, they were there. The muscles of her pussy locked around his shaft like a vice and his cock felt like it was at least double the size it had ever been before. He could feel the rolling sensation building in his groin and knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He gasped, "Gonna cum."

"I know, darling. I can feel it. Just hold on for a moment longer. I want us to cum together ... just a minute ... only one morrrrrre ..." she groaned.

He held back until he knew he couldn't. "Cummmmming ... arrrrrgh," he growled as his cock seemed to grow even larger inside his mystery lover's pussy. He felt the first shot of cum explode into her, splattering against the walls.

At that moment, she pushed her weight up onto her hands, arched her back, driving herself down around his distended member. "Arghhhhhhhhh!! Cum with me, lover!! Fill my pussy with your cum. Ohhhhhhhhh, yesssssssss," she screamed.

Again and again his cock exploded, shooting its sticky liquid deep into the woman's body, and again and again her pussy shuddered as she rocketed off on her own orgasmic voyage.

The woman, still quivering, continued slowly rising and falling on his cock, trying to milk it for all it was worth. As her orgasm finally began to fade, she again rested her body against his. She kissed him deeply, their arms wrapped around one another, holding each other as closely as possible, enjoying the afterglow. His cock slowly slid from her drenched womanhood as they lay there together.

"Are you alright, my love?" she asked, a touch of concern in her voice.

He smiled up at her and lightly kissed her lips. "I don' know. I guess the best way to explain is to say that if I'm asleep and this is a dream, I don't ever want to wake up and if I'm awake, I don't ever want to sleep alone again."

Her smile was the last thing he saw as the swirling mist engulfed them.

When he awoke the next morning, he was alone, the place next to him empty except but for the faint aroma of rose pedals. He felt both excited and exhausted at the same time. "Man oh man!! What a dream or was it a dream in a dream? It seemed so real," he thought to himself, the question growing when he slid from his bed and saw the large wet spot on his sheets.

Getting out of bed, he quickly stripped his bed and then took a shower before slipping downstairs to throw the sheets into the washing machine. Afterwards, he headed into the kitchen where he found Brittany sitting at the kitchen table, a scrap of old, yellowed paper in her hand and an ashen look on her face.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she responded, startled, as she slipped the piece of paper into her pocket. "I didn't sleep well last night."

He wanted to ask her why she hadn't slept well and about the piece of paper but instead asked, "So what's the plans for the day?"

"My mom and dad already called and thanked us for a wonderful evening. They said they'd call again when they got back home. Your sister called a little after that and said she was heading home too. Something about bad memories. So I guess it's back to our normal routine which means I'll start the laundry while you get the computers and manuscript out.

"I ... ahhhhh ... already have a load of laundry in the wash machine," he stuttered, his face turning a deep shade of red.

"Oh?" she replied, a slightly confused look on her face.

Neither said any more as they made a breakfast of eggs, pancakes, and bacon, with a large pot of tea to wash it down.