This Old House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers

The day seemed to fly by as they worked on the errors their family had pointed out in the manuscript. Then they had a light dinner and headed off to their bedrooms.

That night, Jerry lay stretched out on his bed, images of his dream slowly replaying in his head. The wind outside had died down to a gentle breeze so the house was completely quiet ... or was it? He sat up in bed and listened. There it was again. A low moan seemed to be coming from the heating grate.

Silently, he got up and pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt. When he opened his bedroom door, he heard the moans more clearly. He followed them until he was standing outside of Brittany's room. "Brit? Are you okay?" he whispered, softly. The only reply was another deep moan. Slowly, he opened her door and looked inside.

She was laying on her bed, her covers pushed off revealing her nude body. Her hair was spread out like a halo across the pillow and her breasts were pointing straight up at the ceiling. Each breast was capped with a slightly darker areola and a nipple that was almost the size of an eraser. Her legs were open, and he could see she had a patch of sandy-blonde hair above the slit trimmed in the shape of an arrow as if pointing the way to her womanly treasure.

"So she is a natural blonde," he thought to himself before returning his attention to what she was doing.

With a touch as light as a feather, she traced circles around her breasts, moving closer and closer to her nipples before moving away and starting over. She teased them until goose bumps appeared around the areola and her body trembled in excitement. When she finally took her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers she twisted and pinched them. Low, primal groans escaped from between her pursed lips. Then, he watched in amazement as she grasped her nipples tightly and pulled them away from her chest only to release them to snap back against the full, roundness of her globes. "Arrrgghhhhhh. Missed this," she groaned. Over and over she teased and tortured her nipples until they were a deep red and swollen to twice their original size.

"Please," she seemed to plead in her sleep. "I need you to touch me so bad. I need to feel your hands on me. Loving me. Touching me. Making me yours."

He looked up at her face wondering if maybe she was awake, only to see that her eyes were still shut as her hands slid lower, over her flat stomach and through the tuft of blonde hair above her slit before settling between her spread legs.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned as she spread her legs wider, revealing the red, lust-swollen lips of her pussy. Delicately, she began tracing the outline of her slit, her fingers gliding over the engorged lips. She ran her thumb up and down her inner lips, before crossing over the hypersensitive nerve bud at the top. When she replaced her thumb with her index finger, her hips began thrusting ever so slightly. "So good," she sighed, her breathing becoming irregular as her finger lingered on her clit, lightly tickling it.

"Yes, darling," she gasped. "Rub my pussy. Finger my clit. Ohhhh, just like that. It's been so long." Her moans slowly increased as did the pace of her finger. Her body was covered in tiny beads of sweat making it shimmer in the moonlight that filtered in through her window.

Instinctively, her legs opened even further. He could see the opening of her hole, covered with moisture. Ever so gently she parted her pussy lips. It looked like an exotic flower coming into bloom, its pedals being peeled open. Her clit was hard, just like a miniature cock, and stuck out from its sheath.

"Now, lover, now," she moaned as she slid two fingers between her swollen lips and into her love canal. Her back arched as she closed her legs around her hand locking it in place.

"Do me! Do me hard," she groaned as she wiggled her ass against the mattress, all the time rubbing her thumb across her clit. "Ohmigod, ohmigod, so good," she rasped, her breath becoming shorter and shorter, almost like a runner panting after a race.

He watched the growing passion in her face, as her orgasm approached. Her hips bounced up and down on the mattress, driving her fingers in deeper. "Yes, yes, oh god, yes. Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... Pound me with your cock. Bury it deep in me. FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!!" she screamed as her body went rigid.

Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure swept over her. The aroma of her fluids filled the room along with a squishy sound that came from the junction between her legs where her fingers continued to slide in and out. Her pace slowed slightly until, with one final shudder, she collapsed onto the bed.

Silently, he closed the door and walked back to his room. He quickly got undressed and slipped under his covers. Laying there, he looked up at the ceiling, the images of what he'd just seen and the dream from the night before slowly melding into one.

(... to be continued.)

Just a note to my readers: Before any ones starts commenting that I placed this story in the wrong category please remember it is Incest / TABOO not solely Incest.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers