All Comments on 'This Thing Called Life'

by noodneighbor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Huge Surprise

Was not expecting that!

ivoryraaenivoryraaenalmost 11 years ago

Wow! That was amazing! Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Long but very hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

He is going to be one of the girls. He found that he loved getting fucked and will love sucking cocks too. I could never be someones slave but I do love sucking cock and getting fucked.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

As a long time Cock Sucker myself, 50+ years, Cock Sucking is what I like reading about and I have to say I am not that keen on stories about non-consensual Sex, however I have to say that the description of what went on in the booth given in this tale is very stimulating.

Personally I have only been Fucked once, 25 at the time now approaching 65, I have to admit he did not ask if I wanted to be Fucked, we were in a 69 Sucking each other when he started applying hand cream to my Hole, I fairly sure that if I had objected he would have stopped, but I did not.

He had a Cock the same as mine 6" and it took a long time for him to get right inside me, a very painful long time, still I have to admit once he was in and got started Fucking me I did enjoy it and my point in telling you this is that reading your story leaves me regretting I only experienced being Fucked the once, as I read your story I have to admit I wished it was me that was being Fucked as described, I am not a Sissy or in anyway Sub but your writing leaves me yearning to be filled with a Hard Cock and feel his Balls emptying into me.

In short a good enjoyable story, thanks for posting, I look forward to reading the rest of this story and your other work. Xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous