This Thing Called Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had barely got my pants down and had just started to unbutton the shirt when Becky dove right in. I looked over and saw Mark was in a similar state. She took my cock in her mouth and didn't go slow, she was hungry it appeared and she was bobbing me up and down and I found my ass rising to meet her though she couldn't accommodate it all. She was stroking Mark in the meantime and he seemed agreeable to it.

"Oh my God, your dick is so big, just like Mark said and it tastes sooooo goooood I can't stand it," she moaned, I knew she had to come up for air sometime.

She moved onto the stroking me which felt better than on my own being that I was now wet and all. She sucked on Mark in equal measure and I noticed him looking my way as he moaned. Becky noticed me noticing and took another breath while stroking us both now.

"Since his is a bit smaller, he gets turned on seeing those bigger than his," she said meaning Mark. She took me in until she gagged. She got further than Amber ever did though and I have to say being only my second woman she was far better at what she was doing. With my need I was about to finish but she sensed it and pulled away.

"Can you go more than once?" she asked as I settled back down.

"I haven't really before, more of a one and done, but there's always a first," I said.

She didn't much like that answer. "I want you in my ass while he fucks me so you have to wait."

Well hearing that wasn't helping any. She then went quickly back and forth, sucking me then him with such speed that our orgasms couldn't gain any traction. And then she deep throated Marks, she held him there and moved her head around and I envied him so, never felt that before. He was groaning and bucking but still looking my way.

"I'm not going to swallow babe, I want Jack to see it," she said and backed off and jacked him faster but he was by all rights already there. He moaned and bucked and shot.

"Fuck baby, make me cum, oh yes, of fuck YEAAAAAAAH." His first shot found Becky's tit but the rest roped out still attached to his dick as he kept bucking and yelling. Becky was stroking me all the while and she smiled noting that I just got harder.

"Mark can get it right back up again," she said in way of explanation as to why she finished him off.

She then went back to me and I was closing my eyes lost in pleasure, suddenly understanding why you shouldn't get married at nineteen. And then through my half buttoned shirt I felt a hand and it found a nipple the same one I had found earlier. I guess Becky was full of surprises but when I looked it was Mark reaching over.

I looked down at Becky bobbing and then all around and wondered how I ended up here and I bolted to my feet. I was thinking of Amber and felt suddenly not right. Becky moaned her disappointment offered to finish me quick before I depart. Mark apologized for feeling me up and I assured them both I had Amber on the brain and they seemed to understand.

As I dressed and walked out she was reverse cowgirl riding him but facing me. "If ever you - oh God, oh shit this feels good - if ever Jack you need - oh shit baby fuck me like that yeah your dick feels so good, yeah fuck me harder, fuck me harder, fuck my cunt! I'm here - Oh God - for you Jack, I'll make you feel - oh so goooooood! Fuck yeah fuck my pussy oh, I'm going to come!" Becky was quite the conversationalist Becky was.

I left there and got in my truck and my hands were shaking and so was my dick. It was asking me all the same questions my brain was: why didn't you get off back there, what were you thinking? Well that there's the problem, I was thinking that even though he was smaller than me that it was so hot seeing Mark squirt like that, and then if we were to double fuck Becky, who I feel confident could have handled the situation with as much grace as could be expected while two men are ramming you, that it would probably feel amazing having a cock rubbing up against my own.

And the other thing I started thinking, well beyond any desire to do so, was Amber's pierced nipple. It was so hot, a side of her I never knew. And what brought her to a place like that? And there was the rub - which is what I was doing to my hard cock as I started up my truck - it had to do with that big pierced cock. It had made Amber change. She was "owned" now. What was that about, what must that feel like? So yes I was thinking about that pierced cock and what it must look like when it shoots and saw him riding her ass just prior to him coming. How much power must be in that thick pierced cock?

I'd never get an answer of course, if didn't have the facilities to get airborne to Amber to save our relationship then approaching a stranger and asking him, "how much exactly do you squirt when you come, and how is it you manage to fit that thing in my girlfriend's pert little ass?" No some mysteries were best left unsolved. And as I had just learned to my surprise, Becky's mouth had proven to put Amber's to shame so I took some comfort there, take that Pierce, oh yeah, I guess you already did.

I needed to solve another problem though. I needed to squirt myself and should have right here, I was shaking still with an urge, no I'd say need was an understatement to cum, I was squirming in my seat, I was all but ready to propose to a speed bump that just bounced my truck just right. Not Angel had said to share his gift and she was right. As soon as I got back to town I was set to find the most agreeable woman I could find to spend some naked time with me and I didn't even care what she looked like within reason. That was the plan.

I need to stop making plans.

As the city was growing large in my rearview its seedy outskirts were filling my windshield. And then there it was, neon lights displaying more than two but fewer than four x's in its dirty windows. Amber and I had been adventurous once and had ventured into our local sex shop. I had never really seen much in the way of sex DVDs and magazines what with the internet and all but the energy of the fine establishment seemed to be centered round a red curtain near the back.

Amber and I made our way back and saw a large group of strangers gathered around a hall of booths with shit doors that all seemed to be leaking some interesting moans and groans. Amber grabbed my hand as much scared as turned on and the men, and they all were nothing but men, were looking at us like we had been looking at the magazines earlier. I was ready to defend her honor and get her out of there but she held firm to my surprise and we squeezed by the crowd as they made noises which I'd considered immature based on their ages, to the first two booths which were locked.

We didn't recognize any faces by the way, figuring they came from neighboring towns so as not to be recognized but Amber and I didn't so much care, we were bolder. And finally we reached booth number three and opened, and there watching a movie with two women made up real pretty with tits that would likely pop if they got anywhere near a thumbtack or some such point. My eyes had initially locked on the screen as boobs were nature's way of telling man come and get it, dinner's ready. But Amber honed in on the female version and looked at the man sitting there stroking his hard cock.

Amber gasped and so did Mr. Handjob, except it turns he weren't the above mentioned nickname, he was Mr. Baker, our math teacher and track coach. Apologies were made all around but Mr. Baker was indeed committed to his cause so he went on his merry own way while we went ours, earning some gropes on our mutual asses from the out of townie asses as we left.

We pulled off into the woods and fucked something good in my truck, Amber moaning about how hot that was and how she wanted to be a "bad girl", well clearly she got her wish. I should have realized at the time where her libido was heading but I was blindly in love with a dash if ignorance added in. I'm more aware now. She caused no considerable discomfort for Mr. Baker until we graduated but we were nothing if not sympathetic, his wife also worked at her school and owned the face similar to that of a half a lemon which has been done squeezed of all its juices and her personality was as sour of that same glass of fresh squeezed juice. Any port in a storm and he had found his.

And now I had found mine. It was after midnight and I was surprised the neon was still lit but there was my port. No one would know me and I could get some relief to settle down before heading back to town and finding Ms. Willing and Able tomorrow. I stepped into the place and it was all but a clone with my town's store, maybe they were related. A bone thin tall black man held down the counter. Stretch nodded to me without a word so he was clearly cool. I looked towards the back and caught the red curtains and was ready to do my thing when I saw one of the finest asses I've ever seen and it weren't on a movie box.

Bending to a bottom row of a DVD shelf was a woman with a pert ass that was all but shrunk wrapped into a tight red skirt. And her legs were absent of any pantyhose and were trim and toned and long like the women at the yoga place back home minus the yoga pants. She knew what she had I'm certain because she bounced to music she could only hear as she perused that lucky shelf. And as she stood I started to also, not my legs of course I was still vertical but my frustrated friend in my pants, he was letting me know he wasn't so mad about leaving Becky behind now.

Her tits were bigger than all the girls I'd had fall into my life this past week and they put Amber's to shame, I was feeling better about the breakup already and I managed to have a thought about Amber without thinking of that pierced dick. The tits rested on a slim body that you had to give credit for holding up her front, maybe that's why it was in such good shape. She had on a cotton tank that threatened to release its contents with the force of a tsunami if it were to be given any amount of shaking. It was clear she wasn't entirely bio-degradable but that's okay I'm not prejudiced that way. Work with what God gave you is a fine philosophy but if he sees fit to give you the ability to give yourself more of what he gave you then why not, who was I to judge?

I'm not sure how long she was smiling at me but if it was the entire time I was staring at her body it would have made for a considerable time. When she saw she had caught my eye she turned slightly and a lock of that long black hair fell over one eye and she turned away, moving along the shelves, that song in her head keeping that amazing ass swaying. I worked my way around, pretending to look at stuff.

There was no end to the toys and movies and magazines but my mind was on Tits McGee over there. As I doubled checked the magazine I was pretending to read wasn't upside down I took a quick glimpse around, suddenly fearing there were a boyfriend lurking as would be proper considering my luck lately. It appeared on the surface my luck was changing. After all I wouldn't be here in the city with this most beautiful woman if all the other things that had happened lately hadn't. She would glance back awhile with that smile and I felt my groin move, now my dick was hearing the song in her head.

I reached the lucky shelf and was overwhelmed by a sweet, sweet, perfume that lingered and lured me all the more as if I needed any further convincing of her considerable charms. I looked at the shelf in question and saw movies of two guys and one woman together. Tits McGee looked to be no more than my own age and Becky maybe a year or two up so must be something about the females of this generation, they appear to know what they want. She'd have to settle for horny party of one your table is ready.

I'd normal be a bit shy and not so forward but unless she was visiting her sick grandma and got lost on the way home and needed directions I had to assume she was here for reasons similar to mine. I would be direct and remain direct and in a moment would offer up a suggestion of if she might like to have a considerable cock in her pretty little ass. She was getting closer to the curtain, leading me on the way, always smiling always rocking that tight little package.

That was when I suddenly felt like the walls were closing in on me but it turns it weren't no wall, just a man built like one. A black man was suddenly all but on top of me. He was black and had at least three inches in height on me and massive. What he bothered to do with his football out fit was his business but that's where he belonged, on a gridiron. He looked a considerable way down and smiled at me. He was now looking at the DVDs same as me and seemed harmless enough in his own freakingly scary kind of way. I took a step to my left and was relieved he did not.

I'd lost Ms. McGee. She was nowhere to be seen. I looked to the door, it weren't swing shut but the curtains were rippling which meant someone had just pushed on through. I went to the curtains and entered feeling like I'd just stepped through the world's largest vagina. Long rows of doors with plenty of moaning coming from within gave the place a certain type of ambiance. I had a nervous energy and wondered where she might be and maybe she did have a boyfriend and he was back here but even if she were she seemed to suggest an interest in an additional partner so maybe all hope was not lost.

I strategized there was enough of a gap below the doors for me to see who was occupying the stalls. That was the plan when suddenly the wall was next to me again, same smirk, how someone that big could sidle up so quiet was beyond me. This time though his smile was accompanied by a deep baritone and head nod as he said, "she must like you, she left the door open."

I looked at the last door in one row and the absolutely massive stranger was indeed correct. I nodded my thanks and made my way, nervous and hot. I pushed the door open and closed it quick like behind me and there she was, smiling, excited.

"Hi," she said and it felt like it was the first time I'd ever heard such a thing. I mumbled back what I think was the word hello -so much for being forward and bold.

She leaned in and pressed herself close to me, her breasts just glazing my chest and then she pushed in further so as to reach my ear. She licked it lightly and breathed heavy into it and asked, "do you have any money?"

Ah hell I though, she's a pro. This was a blow to the ego if ever there were one, I thought my charms had gotten me invited on a date but then she licked the other ear as she felt me tensing to pull away and said, "It's not like that, just for the machine, we have to have movies running."

Welcome back ego, I missed you so. She backed away but darn if her perfume didn't stay with me. The booth was larger than I expected, plenty of room for two and no boyfriend in site so I popped a five in the machine immediately thinking I had overspent because no matter what was about to go down it was not going to last long, hopefully not much to her disappointment. She slid close as the screen came to life and stroked through my jeans with one hand as she pushed the buttons to change channels to find something she was agreeable to. There were many screens of two women together and that suited me fine but she settled on what may have been the exact video she was looking at just now outside.

"Mm, I just knew you'd have a big one," she said as she stroked me through the jeans.

"You make quite an impression yourself I must say."

"So what are your intentions towards me?" she asked close in on the ears again, though I could hardly hear her through the blood pounding in my ears.

"My intention is to get to know you quite intimately, but more than anything and in all honesty I want to fuck that pretty little ass if you were willing."

Now she pulled away and I'd thought maybe I said to much but then she found her smile and said, "Every guy wants to fuck my tits but you want to give me pleasure, I knew you were big and I knew you'd be different." I didn't offer up that what she mentioned was in my top two. She regarded my plight and scrambled to loosen my belt.

"You poor thing, you must be in some pain with those jeans so tight."

"It's a recurring problem," I offered.

She slid my jeans and then my boxers down. She urged me to kick my shoes off, who was I to argue? She then went on to strip them off altogether and I heard them land against a wall somewhere, it was dark except for the TV which I'd all but forgotten about. The woman was doing the same to two lucky gentlemen's pants. Them being porn stars and all, they exceeded me but I was okay with it. And I was also happy to be back in my element and not doing all that thinking. She laughed giddy like and stroked it, admiring and making it feel good in general though without so much as a lick yet.

"Oh it is so nice and you're so hard you poor thing, look at all this, you're as wet as I am" she said and smeared a rather large amount of pre-cum around the head of my cock, I couldn't help but moan.

She was making happy sounds and stroking me harder and faster while I reached down and started to squeeze one of her big tits through that lovely shirt. She seemed to like that almost as much as I did. Her tits may have been fake but man they felt as good to me as the real thing. She stroked faster and I pulled a bit away. She rose to meet me, this time pressed right against my front. She asked what was wrong. I explained quickly that recent circumstances had left me on a hair trigger and I was looking for more than a handy as good as she was at it. She took no offense.

"So you want this?" she said as she turned and presented to me. She slapped her own and then placed my hands on it. It was better than I'd hoped, so nice, so tight but with some give. I nodded my assent not thinking she couldn't really see me but then she did, looking over her shoulder, the sides of her boobs showing off like I would if I were her boobs. I started to lift her skirt when she turned back flirty, flirty is good.

"Not yet, I think your pretty dick should get a little mouth loving first. What do you think?" she asked.

I offered that I was not disagreeable but then she took me by my cock and led me to a large hole in the wall I hadn't noticed until now. I asked her what she was doing but she whispered soothing words in my ear and fed me through to whom I did not know. I was about to protest but then a moan escaped my lips without me meaning to.

The mouth on the other side was the softest thing I ever felt on this earth. Without seeing what was happening I couldn't be sure but I'd swear it felt like they were just working the tip so far with their mouth but it was just so -- soft. Did I mention how soft it was?

"Oh you like that baby?" she asked as she rubbed her tits and breathed in the air.

I just grunted in confusion because now more of me was in that heavenly place. I was truly moaning out now, not meaning too. "Ohhhhh that's so good, oh please, yeah, oh, oh, oh..." And I didn't know what to make of it, even Becky wasn't this good.

Ms. McGee who I'd later come to know as Ashley removed one of her tits and pounded on the wall and said, "hair trigger." The mouth left me just in time I'd say. I didn't even catch my breath when I started licking and sucking on that beautiful tit. I was so far gone, I reached for my ass and she came up hard breathing and pushed my hand away.

"You liked that just now?" she asked and I nodded around a mouthful of tit.

She pushed away again. "Now listen uh..." That's when she learned I was Jack and I learned she was Ashley.

"Jack, I want this as bad as you do but I need it to last a bit and you seem a bit rambunctious. You sure you can't come a second time because that would solve some problems," she said.