This Thing Called Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hasn't been my history, so I don't want to promise though it's feeling more and more likely that I could change the course of history today," I said.

"Still, I have something that could help but I need you to soften up, do you need to go to the restroom?"

Well now I did. I passed Stretch with a tent in my pants but he didn't seem to mind, I liked Stretch. I asked for the restroom and he pointed it out. Ashley had sent me on a mission to come back somewhat soft which I thought would be impossible until the battle to aim while I pissed through a hard on got me frustrated soft a bit.

I returned to the booth glad to see her still there. I told her whatever it was she needed to do it quick as just looking at her was more than I could stand. She murmured it was sweet and asked for more for the movies which had stopped. I found my pants and this time put in a twenty. I looked down and she had a rather large metal ring with two smaller rings seeming to serve no purpose on opposite sides of the circle that she had pulled out of her purse.

"This is a cock ring. It won't solve everything but it'll keep you hard which clearly is not your problem but it'll also make it harder to cum, but when you do, watch out!" She smiled and slipped the ring over first my dick and then my balls which were hanging low with heat. She then said it was time to get me back up to size. She stood and lifted her top off altogether and had it go party with my pants in the corner.

It was amazing seeing them both and I did shoot right back up. I stepped to move to them but suddenly stopped and grunted in a bit of pain. I had filled out the cockring and it was so much tighter than I could imagine. If it were made of anything other than metal it surely would have burst off. It felt kind of good but kind of hurt too. I looked down and I suddenly felt like the guys in the movie, I was harder than I'd ever seen myself and have to say it looked like someone else' with that thing on. It did turn me on. The head was darkly purple.

"It looks so god, you'll get used to the feeling, you like it?" I nodded and introduced my mouth to her twins. She moaned and was gasping, we kissed some, everything was on fire, everything was passion. I kept reaching behind her feeling that ass and she shook with pleasure and anticipation.

I was glad to see her now enter my state, she was as hungry as I was and it was time we both did something about it. She stepped back and mouthed an oh my as a long trail of pre cum dripped from my upturned cock all the way to the floor. She took it and got me all slick. Deep down I was feeling the need to cum but as promised the ring did its thing and instead I just felt a deep throbbing with a promise of things to cum.

"This is going to feel so good in my ass, but first let's see how you're doing in the control department," she said.

She got on her knees and I thought I was finally going to feel her mouth but instead she wrapped those massive tits around my slick cock which she made even slicker by spitting into her cleavage. Well she offered, I hadn't asked so I felt I was okay to enjoy it. She wrapped them good around me and it felt so good. She started to work them up and down but my urges took over and I started fucking hard while she just held them in place.

"You like that baby? You like your cock in my tits? It feels so good I love having my tits fucked!" My dick made an appearance at the top of her cleavage and she made use of her tongue on every pass.

"Oh yeah Ashley, your tits are so good, oh, it feels so good, oh fuck yeah, lick that dock, take it baby, take my cock!" I was telling the truth.

"Come on, fuck me baby, fuck my fucking tits, I want to see you shoot all over them I want to see you cover them, you are so hard I love it, I love you tit fucking me!" She felt me tensing and looked up. "You can hold it, let the ring do its thing, you can hold off. Don't cum yet."

I managed and pulled away from her, she rose and kissed me all over, telling me how hot she was. I agreed the same but let her know ring or no ring I needed to get there. She soothed me that it would be worth the wait. That it would all be good in "the end" and placed my hand on her promised land again.

"You know what turned me on?" I shook my head and she guided me back to the whole which I have to admit I had been thinking about. I was pressed up against the wood and she added her weight by mashing her chest against my back. The mouth started again and it was glorious.

"OH how is this so good, oh god, nnnnhhhh, fuck suck that dick, you suck it so good, oh yes," I was moaning.

"Do you like that Jack, do you like not knowing if that's a man or woman back there?" she asked.

I nodded unable to speak I was breathing so hard. And then something I had never felt before.

"Oh. My. God." I roared. "Oh fuck, oh fuck yeah! Oh no, nooooo, no, yes, oh fuck what's happening, oh fuck!" I was being deep throated for the first time in my life. My legs were shaking and banging into the wall around the whole, I was thrashing, going crazy.

"Are you being deep throated baby?" she asked.

"Unggh," I think I said but I did shake my head yes. "Oh my, oh, yeah, fuck yeaaaaah, holy shit, yeah suck it, it's so good," I was out of control.

Ashley had put a hand near my ass and was stroking it lightly but I hardly noticed I had never felt so good in my life.

"Get it baby, get it, I want to see you come so bad," she encouraged.

"Oh fuck, yeah, unnh, oh suck, ohyeah, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, oh god it's gonna cum, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Ashley was pushing more on my hole and gasping against my body, which was difficult because I was slamming myself against the wall, shaking, not believing hat I was feeling. I was trying to fuck that wall for all it was worth. "So good, yeah, so good, fuck yeah, fuck!"

I was still spurting and started to slow and recover and breath I don't think I even know where I was but then I heard the person on the other side gag a bit, and sound surprised at how much I had to offer. And then I did hear a voice on the other side of the wall.

"Oh yeah, oh fuck that was a lot of cum, oh can you shoot, what a load" she said. She, so that was a relief I guess but to be honest in that moment did not care either way.

Ashley was stroking my ass still and was breathing so hard she was growling, I was still trying to breathe at all and felt for the first time some hope as my cock was still so hard in that ring. I was about to turn and follow through with Ashley when I heard two clicks on the other side of the wall. I pulled back and yelled in pain.

"What the hell?" I pulled more gently and found yes I was chained through the cock ring onto some hooks on the other side of the wall. "Ashley?" I asked and looked around for her as best I could but she was at the door letting someone in and my legs started shaking again.

The large black man from earlier stepped in and smiled. I asked what was going on but he just walked over and ran his hands over my body. It felt so strange, him so big and all and being a guy. Ashley whispered in my ear not to worry, I would enjoy myself. Ashley introduced the man as Tree.

"Do you know what being turned out means Jack," he asked. I couldn't speak, just shook my head no. "It's mostly a prison term but essentially it involves two types of begging," he said and ran those hands over my ass.

"No please, let me go, I'm sorry, I didn't know she was your girl," I pleaded.

"That's the first type of begging," he said, and added, "and she's not my girl, she's my bitch!" Take my pants off bitch, NOW!"

I winced as he yelled. This was not a man to be fucked with. Ashley quickly took it down. I got a glance and it was massive, I mean huge, bigger than on the screens we had been watching. But in my situation I was not interested and turned my head away.

"Oh doesn't he have a nice one Jack," she said.

"Shut up and suck it bitch, get me ready," he demanded. "No hands, just mouth."

She said she couldn't get too much in her mouth and then all I heard was slurping sounds as she was working what sounded like good. Get him ready for what I thought. I looked at the screen and the movie Ashley liked so much showed the men were also interested in each other. The one woman and one of the guys was sharing the other dudes cock, each getting a few licks, fighting for it. The guy seemed to enjoy himself but I had to close my eyes.

That's when I hatched my plan. The ring couldn't hold me if I was soft so all I had to do was wilt and I could get out. I was already halfway there out of fear.

As I mentioned I have to stop planning.

The mouth on the other side noticed and understood. She just did one quick gulp to my base, a quick deep throat, one stroke, that was it but I firmed right up hard. I had never been this hard this long after cumming before and the ache was almost unbearable, my balls were hurting even. It actually hurt to be hard but I was, very. It wasn't made easier by the moans from the movie and the slurping on my other side.

That's it, I could will it down, I did so when peeing earlier. And it started to work, my mind was a miracle worker. The woman on the other side announced I was getting softer and that's when Tree announced he was ready.

"Make him feel it," Tree said.

"Baby, I want you to feel his dick, will you do that for me please?"

I shook my head no but I could feel his presence close.

"It'll make you feel so good, I promise it will, just one touch," she said. I shook my head again.

"Grab my dick you sissy," Tree yelled.

I was frightened, scared, and something else but I let Ashley take my hand and she reached over and put it in my hand while I kept my face turned the other way and eyes closed. Soft it was huge but hard, which it now was, was a monster, it felt so different than mine and he had me by at least three inches in length just like I had noticed on his height. I jerked my hand away.

"There, I felt it now let me go," I said.

Again she was at my ear. "Just a little more baby, didn't it feel good?" She said as she put my hand back on it.

"Come on sissy, get a good look at what you're doing," Tree said and turned my head.

I looked down and was amazed, I thought I was holding a large portion of it but no, my hand barely covered any of that shiny dark real estate. He was harder than me without a ring. It was simply put, big. I didn't mean too but I tugged instinctively as if it were my own cock in my hand and realized what a mistake I'd made as the voice on the other side of the wall announced I was getting harder.

I knew it too, I felt it growing, refilling the damn ring. I was growing hard and she wasn't touching me, what was wrong with me?

"You've got nice hands sissy bitch, I do believe you could make me cum with those hands," he said, so sure, so confident.

The screen now showed the man going down on his friend while the woman fucked him with a strap on. I had already cum, I should have been soft, I should have been cooled down but I was starting to breathe hard. Ashley stepped in front of the screen with her purse. She switched the channel, there were two naked guys with rock hard abs, college frat types, stroking themselves side by side on a beat up ole couch. They seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Tree's huge trunk brushed against my leg, he held it there for a minute, trying to prod my hand. My hand flexed instinctively but I kept it clear. Ashley pulled out a tube of lube and poured it on her finger. I shook my head no but she leaned in and greased my ass, I tried to shake away and then she stuck a fingertip in.

It felt, so, different. Just the tip, it felt different than I thought it would feel. She whispered in my ear that she knew I'd like it but when she pushed further I yelled, now it didn't feel good. She knocked on the wall and the mouth went to town again. Soon I was humping against the wall. I wanted to tell myself it was so I could come again and then surely retract but the real truth was that mouth felt so good.

I wasn't as urgent the second time around so I was enjoying the feelings so much more. Whoever she was she was amazing. I found my breath coming in gasps, I was feeling so good but this was slower, more controlled and I was riding out the pleasure. I didn't know it could feel so good without even the cumming part.

"Oh yeah. Un, uh, oh, it's so good, it's so good, yes, FUCK ME!" It wasn't until I yelled that involuntarily yelled that and surprised myself that I finally noticed all at once that Ashley at some point had gotten her whole finger in and had been stroking almost like the move Not Angel had used on her own pussy. She had been pulling the finger back and forth like she was reaching for something and my body was fucking back but feeling like pleasure was just beyond her reach inside me.

I also noticed the woman on the other side had stopped sucking me at some point so the pleasure I was experiencing and my bucking urgently against the wall was brought on simply with the pleasure of her finger fucking me. And also I noticed on screen the two guys were now massaging each other's nipples from their seated positions, like Mark had to me and I thought of Mark's cum and then I thought of the pierced cock in Amber's ass and how he owned her now, I was starting to understand why.

Tree was also stroking my nipples, both and his massive hands were working them good, I couldn't stop moaning and I surprised myself by reaching down and stroking that massive tool, stroking it hard, wanting so much to see how much cum would come out of that massive thing. It was so big. Mark had enjoyed my dick, I got that now, It didn't mean I was gay, just showing respect but I wanted that thing. That was the truth.

"I knew you would be a good little sissy bitch, yeah use that hand white boy!"

His words were driving me further and Ashley added another finger.

"Oh fuck yeah," I cried.

"You like that sissy bitch, you like getting fucked in the ass."

I nodded still trying to breathe as he leaned in my ear and said, "I told you there were two types of begging, here comes the second part, what do you want me to do with this hard dick in your hand?"

"Put it in," I couldn't believe I was saying.

"What was that sissy?"

"Please, I want it," I was begging.

"I want to hear you say it, what do you want me to do with this big cock?"

"I want you to fuck me, please fuck me, I need it, please fuck me..."

Ashley pulled out and I felt so empty I wanted more. I heard the squirt of the lube and then the immense head against my ass. It felt amazing, so hot and I couldn't believe I was doing this but as he pushed I was suddenly yelling, the pleasure had been replaced by pain. He knocked on the wall and the mouth started up again and Ashley kept telling me how hot it was and how she wishes I could see what she was seeing and I had such a nice ass.

It helped a little but only a little. I was breathing through gritted teeth but hadn't said stop yet for some reason. On the screen one guy was now down on the floor gobbling his friend's cock. I was so hot I couldn't believe it and then suddenly I froze and stiffened and simply said, "oh!" Tree had reached a point past where Ashley's fingers were able to get and two things happened. One, his cock suddenly slipped in easier as if some invisible barrier had been passed and two he had touched something I never had touched before. I assumed my prostate but it was glorious.

"You like my cock in your ass buy?"

"Yes I love your cock in my ass, it's so good!"

He pushed all the way and I yelled in so much pleasure. He let it stay for a minute so I could get used to it. I felt so full, it felt so right, so good.

"So now I'm going to fuck you. Who's your Daddy?"

"You are."

"You are what?"

"You are sir."

"Damn right I'm your Daddy, and you have a nice tight cunthole you little slut!" he yelled and slapped my ass.

His words were doing something for me, yes I was a little slut, I wanted to fuck the world. Not Angel said I should share it, well I was ready to. I didn't wait for him, I started fucking him, giving him my ass, I was pushing all my weight back and forth to take it all in.

"I told you it would feel good, does it feel good," Ashley whispered.

"It feels sooooooo gooood," I said and nodded while I watched the frat boys fucking now, lucky bastards.

"Damn, boy, you sure you haven't done this?" I shook my head. "I don't believe you, I think you are a sissy slut who fucks every man who flashes his dick at you. "You're going to make me come boy, I think you're going to make me cum!"

"Yeah, please sir, I want to make you feel as good as you're making me feel, I want to see you cum!" I couldn't believe I was saying.

I was beyond all control and was forcefully fucking back when I slipped free of the hole, confused but realizing it made sense as I should have ripped my dick off by now with how fast I was fucking.

Ashley whispered the answer, "We let you go quite some time ago."

I braced myself against the wall now with more room to work and Tree went to town, really fucking me now.

"You are a fine piece of ass, you are going to make me cum you little bitch," he said. "I loved everything I was hearing.

And then my stomach jerked inward so tight and with such force that I swear the inner side of my belly button could have touched my spine. I was just recovering, trying to figure out what was happening when it happened again, and again. My stomach was involuntarily jerking in and out and my breathing went haywire and I didn't know what I was feeling but it was sooooooooooooooo good. That moment where I went "oh" it was feeling like that, just so surprising. Something was building.

"Oh fuck I think I'm going to cum," I yelled. "Oh, uh, it's just so. Uh, can't breathe, I uh, oh fuck oh fuck, of fuck me sir, make me cum. I'm coming, I think I'm already coming, am I already coming?" Ashley assured me I was not yet but it just felt so deep and so good, I must have been cumming in a different way and then she grabbed my cock and gave it one stroke.

"I'm coooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming Fuck me Daddy, fuck your little slut, oh fuck yeah, oh, oh, unh, oh yeah, aaaaarggghhh!"

Ashley was trying to get control as I was spraying everywhere, she finally managed to get her tits in the way and I was cumming all over them and one of the guys onscreen was cumming and all was right with the world. The first orgasm was mostly need, this one was pleasure like I'd never know, everything was shaking and then Tree was grunting.

"Oh yeah you little slut, take my load you little pussy boy!"

He pulled out and I turned and took his cock in both hands and stroked hard.

"Oh nice hands, fuck yeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" he yelled as he started shooting his hot thick cum. I jerked back, surprised as he shot the first black on my cheak but I recovered and he shot blast after blast all over my face. I kept stroking him until there was nothing left and then I collapsed against the wall, trying to catch my breath, looking like something warmed over I'm sure.

"You liked that bitch?"

"I liked it very much sir."

I hadn't much wondered why Ashley hadn't taken her skirt off yet until she finally did and where I thought surprises were over I got a new one. Under the skirt she wore sexy red panties and in those panties was a bulge, a sizeable one. She stripped all the way and she had a very nice hard on raging.

"Can we please get some relief sir?" she asked Tree.

"Yeah you filthy little cunts did real good today, go ahead," he answered.

"Thank you sir," in unison

A woman who was the blonde version of Ashley entered and winked at me, all breast and dicks also. They started to take turns sucking each other off as I stared in disbelief. Tree noticed my expression.