This Wedding was a Good'un

Story Info
Bridesmaid avoids lecher, finds a pleasant surprise.
6.7k words
4.59
13.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,474 Followers

"I love a good wedding," sighed Phoebe, thinking but not adding that she hoped one day the good wedding might be hers.

"What makes ya think this un is a good'un?" crabbed Uncle Elmer, dentures clacking. Elmer was not really Phoebe's uncle, but she had been raised to call him Uncle. Phoebe's mother, like every widow around, lived in hope that Elmer might take a fancy to them, and share his wealth.

"He's an idiot, and she's a gold digger." Elmer suggested.

Phoebe wondered if Elmer was getting senile, and had forgotten that the bride was Phoebe's mother, and the groom was Elmer's actual nephew. It had been kind of disappointing both for Phoebe and her mother that Elmer had rather bluntly passed Mom on to his nephew Jason after Mom had endured Elmer's body odour, foul breath, bad humour and roaming hands. This marriage had followed quickly, almost as if Mom found the nephew a relief after Elmer.

Now it was Phoebe's knee that Elmer was pawing. She gently lifted his liver spotted hand off her flesh before it could creep up her thigh.

"What I love about a wedding is the fucking," Elmer cackled. "It's always best if it's the bride, but bridesmaids rate too. Worst case, I can usually find a drunken guest who wants to play, or let me watch them play."

The creepiness made Phoebe shiver. SHE was a bridesmaid. Phoebe was uncertain whether her mother had ever succumbed to Elmer's advances and fucked the old reprobate. She was pretty confident that Mom would use her marriage to avoid it in the future, though young Jason was pretty weak spirited and if not dependent on Uncle Elmer for funds to live on, he certainly made no secret of his desire to be an heir to the fortune. He even worked in one of Elmer's businesses, which Phoebe figured made him vulnerable to illicit demands.

Elmer had insisted on the formal wedding, which he had paid for. After all, the old man explained, not only was it Jason's first marriage, but also even though Sunshine Morningstar had a grown daughter, she also had never married.

"Sunshine sure ain't no virgin, but there's something about that ripe body and long thick blonde hair that screams out for white lace, all the pomp and circumstance before the bedding," Elmer had cackled when he had announced his offer that could not be refused. Phoebe had been certain that she had seen the old lecher stroke a hard on under his pants. Disgusting.

Phoebe thought the whole thing rather silly, as well as disturbing. Not because of her Mom, who deserved the opportunity to be a beautiful if mature bride, but because it was all about Elmer showing off his evil power.

Fortunately, Mom had taken Elmer's suggestion and asked Elmer's long suffering aide (and reportedly, his procurer), Anne, to be maid of honour, saving Phoebe that closer contact with Elmer. Anne had never married. Her slim tall short haired brunette handsomeness contrasted starkly with Sunshine's radiance in the wedding party.

Phoebe had thought that agreeing to be a bridesmaid would balance out the group, and keep her safely away from Elmer's attention, so his comment about fucking the bridesmaids if not the bride was startling. The only other bridesmaid was Jason's sister Rebecca, and Phoebe assumed that not even Elmer would engage in incest.

Not that there was anything wrong with Rebecca. She was the only family member Phoebe even liked. A vivacious redhead, Rebecca stood out in the wedding party, bustling about with energy that Anne's reserve and Sunshine's dreaminess lacked. This allowed Phoebe to try to shrink into the background. Except here was Elmer, and his hand.

If Phoebe was honest about it, she also found weddings sexy, having been to a few marriages of college chums. Before that, she had read a lot of wedding stories on Literotica, and the best of them made her wet- brides pulling trains; best men getting first dibs; lesbian warm ups before the ceremony; muddled match ups at the reception; bed-hopping afterwards. They all worked.

It was the lesbian and bisexual stories that had always made Phoebe come hardest. Afterward she would blush thinking about them.

Even though she was a cute curvy little strawberry blonde, Phoebe's shyness had left her a wallflower at all those real weddings she attended. By the time her mother decided to get married, Phoebe was determined to liberate a fantasy or three.

At the rehearsal, she had found her heart fluttering looking at Rebecca. Surprisingly, at the dinner that followed, she had silently wished that Anne might fondle her under the table, if for no reason other than that might have given Phoebe the nerve to touch Rebecca's knee.

That night, Phoebe had dreamt of a threesome with Anne and Rebecca. She had awaken at this image, since all her real experience was guys. She had masturbated back to sleep after deciding that the female play might be fun, but only with at least one cock joining in.

And now, the most available cock around seemed to be Elmer's organ. Even if those old pipes could wheeze out a tune, Phoebe had no interest in being the one to pump it.

Jason was out of the question. Phoebe had briefly thought about him as an option the night before, but it would be too incestuous, plus Jason seemed to have a stick up his ass. Phoebe had giggled speculating whether that stick made Jason hard enough to fuck Mom. If the stick were removed, Phoebe figured he would dissolve into a puddle of spineless jelly. That image made her chuckle out loud.

"That's a dirty girl laugh if I've ever heard one," Elmer said, "and trust me, I've heard more than a few."

"You must be thinking of someone else, I'm sweet and innocent," Phoebe insisted. She had almost suggested Elmer was thinking of Rebecca, but the rules of sisterhood stopped her from saying that. Phoebe also did not know her new Aunt well enough to know if she was a sex fiend or not. Though she would bet that Elmer knew all about Rebecca.

"So was Little Red Riding Hood till she met the Big Bad Wolf," Elmer growled into Phoebe's ear, his slimy tongue almost licking her flesh. Spittle stained her neck.

"But in the end, that wolf got what was coming to it," Phoebe retorted brightly, trying to shift further away from her tormentor, but just succeeding in bumping her knee against a table leg. That impact made her breasts wobble under the flimsy bridesmaid dress, just beneath Elmer's leering gaze.

'What I need,' she thought, 'is my very own brave woodsman.'

Looking around the guests mingling, she realized that what was sorely lacking was single men.

'If he drools on me, I swear I'm going to hit him, no matter how old or rich or entitled he is,' she resolved. 'Sometimes a woman needs to protect herself and not rely on woodsmen.'

Phoebe suddenly found she could not restrain a giggle. Something about that word- 'woodsman'- made her crave wood. Of the meaty variety of course. Whatever confusion Phoebe had about her sexuality, she was definitely not ready to give up on men. There were times when she strongly craved a cock. It was just too bad she could not find one attached to a guy more like, well, more like a woman.

"Come on, let's dance."

Phoebe was startled out of her trance by Rebecca grabbing Phoebe's hands and hauling her across to the dance floor.

"You looked like you needed rescuing," Rebecca smiled warmly, twirling Phoebe smoothly in a jive move. The completion of the turn backed Phoebe into Rebecca's body. Her nose was buried in her rescuer's red curls, which smelled even more fresh and floral after Phoebe having been bathed in Elmer's breath.

Phoebe barely had time to enjoy that treat though, because right after she got her first whiff of Rebecca, she was startled to feel something stiff and sausage-like pressing into her anal cleavage and throbbing. The two dresses were sheer enough that Phoebe was pretty sure that she felt the warmth of a real cock, not a strap-on.

Before Phoebe could even gasp, the music changed to a slow ballad. Rebecca expertly turned Phoebe around and started a slow dance. Within a few bars, their boobs were pressed tightly together. That pressed Rebecca's surprise firmly against Phoebe's groin, once again separated only by a few layers of fabric.

The feeling was shocking, but not unpleasant. Phoebe closed her eyes and settled her head on Rebecca's shoulder and rode out the song as if they were alone, dancing on a cloud. Elmer was banished from her mind. Rebecca smelled so wonderful, and felt even better. A warm glow spread through Phoebe's core, flowing out of where Rebecca's surprise gift was rubbing against Phoebe's womanhood.

The music faded out and Phoebe opened her eyes, panting for breath. She realized that Rebecca had steered them into a private corner, away from the crowd. Rebecca released her grip on Phoebe and stepped back just enough to give them room to breathe deeply. Rebecca's forearms rested loosely on Phoebe's shoulders. Their eyes were locked on each other.

"Wow," Phoebe gasped, still recovering her breath. "I never knew slow dancing with another bridesmaid could be so much.... Fun."

Rebecca beamed up at her, with a smile that could light the world.

"I was afraid it might upset you."

"Not nearly as much as having Elmer paw my thigh. I mean, lots of women fast dance together. The slow dance was a bit unusual, but no one seemed to mind. I don't think they even noticed."

Rebecca's eyes looked down. She chewed her lower lip.

"But you were a bit upset when you noticed...that I'm a bit...unusual?"

Phoebe placed the edge of a finger under Rebecca's chin and lifted it so their eyes met again.

"I was too busy enjoying the best dance of my life to be upset."

That brought the grin back to Rebecca's face.

"I loved it too."

Phoebe heard a slight pause before Rebecca said "it", as if maybe she had to bite back saying "I love you too." Was it possible that she loved this strange woman, and was being loved back, even though they barely knew each other?

Rebecca had silently led Phoebe by the hand out into the elaborate gardens of the estate where the wedding was taking place- Elmer's estate of course. Without speaking, Rebecca crossed her wrists behind Phoebe's neck, tugging the blonde's face down as she lifted herself up enough to press her lips against Phoebe's mouth, which parted instinctively. Their tongues twisted playfully. Phoebe's palm cupped Rebecca's bulge without conscious planning, giving it a gentle rub.

Rebecca groaned, but continued the kiss. Finally, she broke for air.

I was afraid you would be upset," she giggled, "but you seem to like your surprise."

Phoebe silently nodded and smiled. Then it was her turn to chew her lower lip, which puzzled Rebecca.

"May I ask you a question?" Phoebe whispered.

"Anything."

"I don't want to violate your privacy."

That made Rebecca chuckle lustily.

"No, you'd rather just feel me up without speaking?"

Phoebe opened her eyes wider, and suddenly remembered that her hand was still rubbing Rebecca's unexpected appendage. She began to move it, but Rebecca reached down and held it in place, the back of her hand gently brushing against Phoebe's rock-hard nipple as it descended.

That made Phoebe's head spin a bit. When she finally felt like her feet were firmly on the ground, she asked. "Are you some sort of transgendered person? You look so feminine."

"Thank you for noticing. Transgendered women can be quite femme, but I am not exactly transgender. I was born like this. I am what they used to call hermaphrodite. Now I think the trendy term is intersexed. Anyway, I have sexual characteristics of both a man and a woman. Maybe you have heard or read the term futanari, a Japanese word from anime. I'm different from that too, in that I don't have a vulva, just a cock, balls and tits."

Rebecca paused, waiting to see how Phoebe reacted, but the only response was more slow massaging of Rebecca's package, and slight tremors of excitement making Phoebe's shoulders quake.

"I was born this way." Rebecca continued, now beginning to massage Phoebe's flanks. "Unlike most people born between the genders, I developed both a normal set of male genitalia and very feminine breasts, without surgery or hormones. I might be one of a kind. Just lucky, I guess. Well, not totally lucky. Here I am 28 and I have never found a person of either gender who could love me just as I am. I try to hide my uniqueness, because I don't want to be a freak."

"You are not a freak to me," Phoebe sighed, just as Rebecca's finger slid along Phoebe's belly and found her clit. "I think you are wonderful. Just right."

Having felt like Little Red Riding Hood earlier with Elmer, Phoebe now found herself quoting Goldilocks. Apparently not all brave woodsmen were men. Some were intersex.

Rebecca palmed Phoebe's left breast and again close up to share a kiss. The energy of a pre-climax traveled from Phoebe's pearl to her spine, making her whole body shiver.

"Let's go explore the mansion. I bet it has lots of empty beds handy," Rebecca whispered.

Phoebe nodded.

Rebecca took Phoebe by the hand and led her inside. There was a room just inside the main doors where the bridal party had changed, but Rebecca did not head there. Instead, she headed up to the second floor. Phoebe had never been on that floor, preferring not to have to contemplate which room her mother might have been forced to suck or even fuck Uncle Elmer in order to maintain their lifestyle.

That squicky feeling was banished by the extension of Rebecca's aura of sensual confidence. Phoebe did not even focus on the fact that Rebecca, like Jason, was an actual niece of Uncle Elmer, which was why she knew the house so well. Maybe she even had her own room; there were so many in the sprawling mansion.

Would having her own room mean that Rebecca had to do squicky incestuous things with her uncle? Phoebe gave her head a shake to banish those doubts.

Anyway, Rebecca was proceeding slowly, peeping into rooms, not headed for one particular door. Each time Rebecca reached for a knob, Phoebe held her breath, wondering what would be behind the door -- her Mom with Uncle Elmer? Anne and Jason? Some bizarre threesome, foursome, or moresome?

Phoebe was so hormone addled that the weirdness of fucking Rebecca had not really registered until that moment. She chuckled, figuring that whatever was behind door number three could not shock her any more than the surprise under Rebecca's dress had. If Phoebe could handle that -- and she desperately wanted to get her hands on it- she was confident she could handle more.

But first Phoebe wanted to see Rebecca's naked cock, touch it, lick it, suck it, fuck it. Stroking it with fabric in between their flesh had simply excited Phoebe, in a way she had never been excited before.

Rebecca did not open any door enough for Phoebe to gaze at the goings on, but it took several tries before Rebecca led Phoebe into what Phoebe immediately thought of as "the boy's room that time forgot", adorned with decades old baseball posters and dusty model airplanes dangling from the ceiling.

Rebecca must have noticed the confusion cross Phoebe's face.

"Elmer set this room up for me when I was young. He wanted to encourage me to choose to be a masculine boy, to take hormones to grow facial hair and not grow boobies. He hinted that I become a "proper man", I would inherit everything. I haven't used it since puberty struck. Are you disappointed that I did not do what Elmer wished?"

"No, I love you just the way you are."

Rebecca kissed Phoebe before Phoebe had a chance to reflect on the words she had blurted out. As their tongues explored each other's cheeks, Phoebe kicked the door shut.

That motion caused the pair to stagger into the tiny room, until Rebecca's knees bumped against the bed. Momentum carried her back onto the mattress. Her arms around Phoebe's waist kept them together.

Phoebe kept right on kissing Rebecca, wriggling her hips to enjoy the sensation of Rebecca's hardness tapped and throbbing between their bodies. But Phoebe now knew she wanted more, and set out to get it.

She shifted her body just enough to reach up under Rebecca's dress without breaking their kiss. Rebecca's lacy panties might be pretty, but Phoebe did not deviate to view them. Instead, she brushed them aside with her fingers, and touched the naked flesh of Rebecca's hard cock for the first time. It was not the first cock Phoebe had ever stroked, but the uniqueness of the situation made it feel brand new.

Wanting to enjoy that special feeling, Phoebe used her other hand to palm one of Rebecca's breasts, playing with the nipple as she ran her fingers all over her partner's erection, feeling how it had the familiar vein, the shaft, the rim, the spongy head, the tightening balls.

Rebecca's tit popped out of the neckline of the bridesmaid dress. Phoebe finally broke off the kiss so that she could suckle that nipple. Rebecca sighed deeply, her fingers playing with Phoebe's hair.

"Suck my cock," Rebecca sighed, almost as if she knew what Phoebe wanted next.

Phoebe slid down Rebecca's body until her head was facing the other bridesmaid's bulge.

"Well, that's something I've never seen before under a dress before."

"I'm hoping that you want to see it lots in the future, but first, uncover it and suck it please."

Rebecca arched her back and raised her hips just enough to allow Phoebe to tug the dress up around Rebecca's waist. About half of Rebecca's perfectly normal proportioned cock stuck up uncovered by her panties. The rest, including her balls, was hidden- at least until Phoebe nudged the lace aside, which freed Rebecca's meat to spring upright almost striking Phoebe in the eye.

Both women giggled at that moment, but Phoebe's eyes never left the treat in front of her, and Rebecca's eyes never left Phoebe.

"I think it likes you," Rebecca chuckled.

"I hope so."

Rather than lick or suck Rebecca right away, Phoebe reached over and touched the soft outer silky skin that encased Rebecca's shaft. That led to a few good strokes from base to helmet and back.

Phoebe loved how Rebecca's slit winked at her. The other woman must have already been excited, because very quickly, a droplet of fluid bubbled out of that eye. Phoebe's tongue flitted out and captured the liquid, pulling it to her palate so she could taste it.

"How do I taste?"

"Creamy, but also sweet. Totally different than any guy I've sucked before. More feminine, but wonderful."

"More, please."

"Yes, please."

They both giggled again as Phoebe finally lowered her mouth over Rebecca's cock head. Phoebe held the throbbing helmet in her mouth, exploring the texture, before ever so slowly lowering her lips along the shaft. She could feel Rebecca's hips twitching with excitement.

As busy as Phoebe was bobbing up and down and Rebecca's shaft, she still enjoyed the sight of her fellow bridesmaid playing with her own titties. Phoebe was beginning to really enjoy this intersex lovemaking thing.

Phoebe had not sucked a lot of cocks, but had enough experience to go with natural talent. Combined with the enhanced lust she felt for Rebecca, she savoured the opportunity to explore the throbbing flesh with her tongue and lips. She licked up the underside of the shaft, and then took the bulb back into her mouth, receiving another tiny spirit of seed for a reward.

Phoebe then licked all around that spongy head, like eating ice cream. Making sure to clean all the fluid off before stabbing her tongue at the wriggly vein running along the top side of Rebecca's weapon. She followed that with her tongue until she reached the root.

"Don't forget my balls," Rebecca groaned. "After all, I AM a real boy."

'Girl, you sure are,' Phoebe thought to herself, since her mouth was too busy swallowing one of Rebecca's marbles into her cheek to respond out loud. Phoebe tongued with the testicle until Rebecca's hips began lifting off the bed, and then switched to give the other side the same treatment. Her fist stroked Rebecca's shaft, making sure that it did not feel neglected.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,474 Followers
12