This Wedding was a Good'un

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Going to come soon," Rebecca moaned.

Phoebe formed her fingers into a fleshy cock ring, tightening them at the base of Rebecca's organ.

"I'm going to suck your clit," she explained, "because you are also a real girl, just spectacularly well endowed."

That made Rebecca giggle.

Phoebe lowered her head, tongue twirling all around every bit of Rebecca's hardness. The swollen head slid effortlessly in Phoebe's throat, deeper than she had ever swallowed a cock before, but she did not gag.

'Does that mean it really is love?' she wondered.

She had gone down swiftly, but retreated back up the length slowly, pausing often to wrap her tongue around the girth and try to bobble it in a figure eight pattern, just the way she most liked having her own clit played with. It must have had the desired effect, because Rebecca's hips began bumping up off the bed faster and harder, and the redhead's hair was thrashing from side to side as she gasped for breath.

"Don't worry about letting me come in your mouth- that is, if you want to swallow my seed. I'm so excited I'm sure that I can get hard enough to still fuck you- that is, if you want me to fuck you."

Phoebe wanted all of that, and more. She could feel her own fluids gushing out through her pantie, coating her thighs. She wanted Rebecca to lick her clean. But first, there was a blow job to finish. Because right then, her mouth was too full to properly express her desires.

Another spurt of seed hit the back of Phoebe's throat, this one bigger and creamier than earlier bits. The portion of Rebecca's member in Phoebe's mouth throbbed harder than before. She knew that this meant Rebecca was close to gushing forth great gobs of goo.

"Ready or not..." Rebecca warned, her midsection pushing higher off the mattress than before. Then she exploded, her seed surging up her shaft to splatter in Phoebe's mouth, filling the blonde's throat and mouth so full that some trickled out of the corners of her mouth. Before Phoebe lifted her chin to grin up at her lover, she squeezed Rebecca's scrotum gently, coaxing out a final splash of semen.

Phoebe swallowed the load as Rebecca caught her breath. When Phoebe grinned at her fellow bridesmaid, her teeth glistened with the sheen of Rebecca's cream. Phoebe slid up onto the mattress next to her lover and they kissed, softly touching each other, first on the faces, and then exploring their bodies more carefully than in their earlier lust fuelled passion.

"Careful, my nipples are always very sensitive after I shoot a load," Rebecca cautioned. That did not stop Phoebe from taking each nubbin between her teeth and tugging them, making Rebecca moan.

"Maybe I should lick your cock clean, get it fully loaded again to fuck me." Phoebe released her teeth from Rebecca's nipple, still bathing it in her semen scented breath.

"But you didn't climax yet. Maybe I ought to eat you first, and then fuck you."

Rebecca's bridesmaid dress was still bunched around her waist, so Phoebe started stroking the half hard organ that rested on Rebecca's thigh. Phoebe brought her lips to Rebecca's mouth, sharing the flavour of Rebecca's seed, confirming that neither woman was shy about the taste.

"I can come just from fucking, and I would rather you eat me after you fill me with your cream."

Rebecca's cock swelled in Phoebe's fist after that comment, returning to almost full hardness. Phoebe continued stroking it, her other hand playing with the redhead's bouncy curls, miraculously not crushed during the sexual romp.

"I think I would like that," Rebecca replied, stroking her lover's thigh.

"Only one way to find out."

Phoebe slid down between Rebecca's thighs again, planting kisses all around the top of each stocking clad thigh, where the bare flesh was exposed. She noticed that this made Rebecca's balls tighten, and her cock stand upright. Phoebe traced a trace of gism up to her lover's taint. Rebecca's cock pulsed with each touch of Phoebe's tongue

Rebecca giggled "That tickles."

"But your cock likes it."

"It would enjoy sliding into you like a fist into a glove even more."

Phoebe again caressed her lover's breasts. She had never fucked a man with such fun toys, but then Rebecca was not really a man. She truly was a delightful combination of the best parts of a man and a woman. Though Phoebe, normally straight, found herself wished that Rebecca also had a cunt, and wondered whether Rebecca liked anal play as a substitute. Rebecca had a very sexy ass and Phoebe could imagine having great fun playing with it. But first...

"That's good because my cunt is hungry for you to fill it."

"Sometimes I wish I had a cunt, but then I wake up hard, my favourite fleshy toy in my own hand, and remember how special I am."

Phoebe's admiration for this intersexed lover had banished all the squicky thoughts about Elmer, but as the afternoon sun shifted, she recalled the risk that someone- Elmer? Anne? Jason? Mom?- might come looking for the missing bridesmaids. Or stumble upon them, opening doors to find their own place to suck or fuck, or just hoping to find a couple to watch. An image of Elmer, shriveled ancient cock in his own fist, distressed Phoebe. As much as he loved long slow afternoon sex, this was not the time nor the place. If Phoebe wanted Rebecca to eat the cream pie, she needed her cunt filled soon.

"Well, we definitely want to get there before Elmer notices we are missing."

It was like Rebecca could read her mind.

"Though if Anne walked in on us, I might ask her if she wanted to join in."

More mind reading. When Phoebe had considered the maid of honour being the one looking for the missing bridesmaids, she too had wondered how that might play out, recalling her dream.

"So you think Anne relieves Elmer's urges? I mean, she has worked for him forever."

"I'd rather watch her fuck your Mom with a strap-on."

If Rebecca thought that would shock Phoebe, the blonde's giggles were a surprise in return.

"I bet Mommy would love that, but I don't think I'd want to watch."

"I bet Jason would."

"Oh, no doubt about it."

Now both bridesmaids were giggling.

Phoebe also noticed that Rebecca's cock and nipples stiffened further as that whole conversation continued. She wished he could read Rebecca the way that Rebecca read her.

"I'd much rather be fucked by you than your brother," Phoebe awkwardly added.

"Oh, honey, I know. Just like I'd rather fuck you than Anne, or even your Mom, though she is a bit like a sexy, more experienced and tattered version of you. I love your sweetness."

"Are you saying Mom isn't sweet?"

"I'm sure she is, but she's both a space cadet and showing some mileage. Your freshness is charming."

"Enough talking about my freshness, time to make me a bit less fresh before we get found out."

"One glance at us when we go back out, people will guess, but I agree, it is time that I fuck you."

"Fuck me good and hard," Phoebe pleaded, taking Rebecca's cock in hand and guiding it towards Phoebe's waiting wet gash. Rebecca's body followed, tolling across on top of Phoebe.

"How quaint- missionary position," Rebecca giggled. "You are such a good girl, I bet no one would guess just how kinky you really are."

Once Phoebe had the lance aligned properly, she opened her knees wider, placed her hands on Rebecca's hips, and drew her lover's cock past her swollen labia. Rebecca took over then, thrusting hard and deep within in one push, then pulling back quickly, bearing in mind the demand for 'good and hard', plus adding 'fast'.

Phoebe shifted her hands up Rebecca's body and started to knead her tits, just teasing the tips gently with her thumbs. Without conscious thought, they matched tempo, Rebecca thrusting each time Phoebe tweaked a nipple. The pace quickened.

With each stroke, Phoebe could feel Rebecca's cock throb within her cunt. Phoebe's abs worked instinctively, clamping around the girth, but allowing the motion to continue. Soon it was Rebecca's body that was quaking.

Phoebe said a silent prayer that her lover lasted long enough for both of them to climax- ideally together- if not simultaneously, then in a chain reaction. Her original fear had been that she might come too quickly, since most of the guys she had shared sex with were slow to come a second time. Rebecca seemed different. Rebecca WAS different, so perhaps she was different in this way too. Which might not be a good thing.

She slowed her tempo on Rebecca's nipples, and was pleased that Rebecca's fucking slowed in response. Allowing a half dozen heart beats between tweaks or tugs left Rebecca's cock throbbing deep within Phoebe, and then the exit strokes were slower and better.

"If I don't come soon, I might just melt," Phoebe moaned.

"Why? Are you a wicked witch?" Rebecca chuckled.

"I think that's water, not sex, that makes witches melt," Phoebe giggled. Laughter might be the best medicine, but it did nothing to make her climax. Her whole body yearned for it. Like dynamite, she need help. But what would be her blasting cap?

"I wonder what would make Uncle Elmer melt?" Rebecca mused. At this point, she was not moving much at all, but her cock was buried to the hilt within Phoebe, who slowly rotated her hips to get a fresh feeling going. It seemed to help, as Phoebe felt her clit tingling more.

"I was thinking earlier about him being the Big Bad Wolf, which would call for a woodsman's ax."

"How about an intersexed cock?"

"Oh, let's not waste it on him."

They roared in shared laughter. The resultant vibrations brought Phoebe even closer to the brink.

Rebecca leaned down and kissed Phoebe intensely. That made fireworks go off in Phoebe's brain, a sure sign that her orgasm was near. Her fingers found her lover's nipples and tugged them as far out as they could stretch. The pain caused Rebecca to writhe more vigourously, her cock rolling from wall to wall inside Phoebe's tight young cunt.

"Need to come," Phoebe groaned as Rebecca began to nibble an ear. Phoebe no longer able to worry if anybody heard. A bit louder and she would be shouting.

Phoebe stopped playing with one of Rebecca's tits and ran that hand down the redhead's torso, snaking around Rebecca's waist and tracing the gorgeous curve of her well-toned rump. She kneaded the buttock, which triggered Rebecca to thrust even harder, and perhaps even deeper, if that was possible. Phoebe had never felt so full.

"I wish that you had a clit that I could play with to help you come," Phoebe whispered into her lover's ear. "Otherwise, I love all your parts."

"I guess that means I'm only almost perfect," Rebecca teased back. "But don't forget that I have a prostate that you can stimulate."

She giggled. "I thought that was why you started playing with my ass. You just need to follow the curve down my anal cleavage to get access. Unless my uniqueness is starting to freak you out?"

"Anything but. I think you are a very special girl." Phoebe paused, "and a very wonderful brave woodsman."

It was Phoebe's turn to giggle.

"I do like your wood."

As she spoke, her arm moved, tracing the path requested by Rebecca. Phoebe discovered that the entrance to her lover's forbidden passage was already gaping wide, and it greedily sucked her digit deep. She felt the redhead's shiver of anticipation as she paused with just her tip inside the sphincter.

Rebecca removed any hesitation from the equation by wriggling her hips, shoving her ass up enough to swallow Phoebe's finger. Before Phoebe could react, Rebecca clenched her sphincter tight, trapping the finger, at the same time driving her cock hard fast and deep into Phoebe.

Phoebe wriggled her fingertip, digging deeper into her fellow bridesmaid's ass. The anatomy was unusual, compared to the pouter appearance, but Phoebe had once had a college lover- an older professor- who loved a little help, so she knew what to do. She triggered Rebecca's second orgasm of the afternoon by massaging the swollen male gland that nestled within the bridesmaid's ass.

Rebecca screamed with delight, a strong stream of seed surging up her shaft, coating the inside of Phoebe's cunt and overflowing onto her thighs. Phoebe climaxed almost immediately, also with a scream. Her back arched, rising up off the mattress, squishing the two bridesmaids together. They rocked and rolled like that until finally the waves subsided, leaving them collapsed still entwined, lying on their sides.

Phoebe was distressed that no sooner did she grin at how much stronger Rebecca's stream had been that the professor's pathetic dribbling, she was thinking how Elmer was probably as unimpressive as that former lover. 'Why' Phoebe thought, 'can't I get that wretched lecher out of my brain while I am having the best sex of my life with a lover I might want to keep forever?"

She was just happy she did not mutter any of that out loud while she returned to the moment, enjoying the few final spurts of semen shooting into her like bullets of ever smaller calibers. Gradually, both bridesmaids stopped panting and giggled in unison. Phoebe hoped her grin was half as radiant as Rebecca's.

"It would be a shame to let that cream pie go to waste," Rebecca chuckled. "You went down on me, now it is my turn to please you, with a better dessert than the wedding cake as my reward."

Almost exhausted, but appreciative, Phoebe flopped onto her back, causing Rebecca's half hard cock to pop loose.

"I'm sure it will be better than being eaten by the Big Bad Wolf."

"He appears in the story of the Three Little Piggies as well as Red Riding Hood you know. Just like the piggies, I plan to eat you up."

Rebecca manufactured a wolf-like growl.

"Unlike the piggies, I won't try to stop you," Phoebe sighed, still floating on a cloud of endorphins.

The redheaded bridesmaid took her time, not immediately dipping her lips to her blonde partner's honeypot. Rebecca began by playing with Phoebe's tits, cupping them in her palms and teasing the nipples before drawing each nubbin in turn into her lips, and then using teeth to tug them away from the flesh. Phoebe squealed and squirmed.

She then planted a string of kisses down Phoebe's flat young tummy, pausing to explore the navel with her tongue until Phoebe whimpered and shoved Rebecca's head lower.

Rebecca still did not go straight to the awaiting wet cunt. First, she planted kisses inside each thigh. Since they were also wet, and the wetness contained some of the semen mixed with Phoebe's secretions, Rebecca took her time, cleaning that flesh thoroughly. Phoebe began writhing. Rebecca reached up and continued stimulating Phoebe's nipples with her thumbs.

"Sooo good..." the blonde muttered, her back arching off the mattress. That presented her clit, popped out of its hood, right before Rebecca's eyes.

"I think you will like what comes next even better."

Rebecca moved one thumb down to diddle Phoebe's aching upright clit, spinning in a circular motion. Phoebe's hips tolled in response.

Finally, Rebecca drew that pearl between her lips, softly slurping.

"I know you wish I could just do that all afternoon, but I want to eat that cream before it dries."

She then licked down one side of Phoebe's labia and up the other, pausing just long enough at the bottom to catch a trickle of her own semen leaking out of her lover. Phoebe took two handfuls of dense red curls in her fists and dragged Rebecca's tongue to the creamy center.

"Enough teasing. Give me what we both want."

Rebecca made Phoebe's clit dance with her thumbnail as she lowered her mouth into the space between the labia. She proceeded to stab a couple of stiff fingers up into the slit as she began to slurp up the cream pie.

"Ohhhhh yessss. Hurry up and finish, before I bump you off the bed when I climax."

But Rebecca took her time, slowly searching for every scrap of seed, whether lying deep inside Phoebe's folds, or leaking onto her thighs. As she proceeded, she was careful to keep paying attention to Phoebe's clit, sometimes fingering it, occasionally darting her tongue up to bobble it. On one of those missions, Rebecca laughed, "have to make sure I don't miss any cream hiding under that hood."

This made Phoebe chuckle a bit, but not much, as she was too close to exploding to say much. Mostly she was just tossing her head from side to side, blonde curls flying, as she whimpered.

Finally, Rebecca seemed satisfied that she had searched out all her seed and swallowed it. She started stabbing her hard tongue against the base of her lover's pearl. It only took a few thrusts for Phoebe's back to arch so high off the mattress that she almost knocked Rebecca onto the floor.

"Yesssss, my brave woodsmannnnnnnnn... "Phoebe creamed, ending any chance of keeping her climax a secret from anybody in the hallway. She grasped Rebecca's hair and dragged the redhead's lips to her mouth, locking them together in the longest kiss yet as the waves of excitement rocked the bed, triggering another orgasm for Rebecca as well.

They lay like that for long enough to catch their breath. Phoebe began to stroke the sweet curves of Rebecca's ass, which was as feminine as any Phoebe had ever seen.

"Did I make all your wishes come true?" Rebecca chuckled.

"Almost. I wish I could fuck your gorgeous ass, but I guess I might need to settle for you fucking mine after you recover," Phoebe sighed.

"I have just the strap-on that you could borrow if you really want to fuck her ass," a voice came from the doorway. Neither of the bridesmaids had noticed the door being opened.

Anne, the maid of honour, was leaning against the door frame, naked except for heels, one hand diddling her own clit, the other massaging one of her tits. She was also wearing a strap-on, a big fat dark purple rubber realistic cock poking out just above her thighs, pointing right at the recumbent bridesmaids. The rubber was shiny and slick with somebody's juices.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but I was just passing from room to room when I heard your shouts. I wanted to make sure you gals are okay."

"Room to room?" Phoebe blurted without thinking. "You mean..."

"I just fucked the bride with her groom tied to a chair being forced to watch, his puny cock sticking straight up, but he was unable to touch it. Now I'm headed next door where I have old Uncle Elmer in restraints, waiting to lick my cock clean. Puny cocks seem to run in the family, but so do talented tongues. Would you girls like to come watch?"

Phoebe and Rebecca both dissolved into laughter.

"That's quite an ax you have there, but I think we have slaved my fear of the Big Bad wolf already today." Phoebe told Anne once she regained her breath. "I don't think I want to spoil things by having an image of Elmer's cock in my brain. I'd rather just stay here and relax, playing with the one I have in my hand."

"Well, okay, perhaps another day. Heck, there's always tomorrow after the farewell brunch. As long as the two of you are enjoying yourselves."

"Oh, we are. I love a good wedding," sighed Phoebe, "and this has been a good un."

12