All Comments on 'Thong Sandal Adventures at the Mall'

by mrstanley

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love this

As someone who can’t get enough of gorgeous female feet and toes, this was terrific and I can’t wait to see it continue. I love all the toe sucking, bliss for me would be sucking a woman’s big toe for her and worshiping her feet. Thank you for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love Sandal Stories

You are one of the few authors on this entire site that seems to have captured this specific fetish. I also adore women's feet and enjoy seeing them in an open thong. My wife owns several pair of leather thong sandals. She gets expensive peds to display her feet in public as well. I also suck her toes. My attraction to sexy female feet is very much like your characters in this story. I wish I knew Bianca. Really enjoyed the story. Not sure your plans for Taylor. Maybe a 3 way with even Lesbian action with mutual sandal and toe play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yummy!

I loved your story very much. I can tell that you are a foot aficionado. My wife BL and me TL read your story together. We both got turned-on beyond belief. Keep up the excellent work. My wife and I would both love to appear in one of your future stories.

TL & BL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrstanley@mrstanley
Retired military member. Happily married to sexy Mature BBW into oral sex, deep throat, fucking, pussy eating, toe sucking, thong sandals, kinky sex. Have pierced penis. PA. I incorporate many of my experiences into stories. I write Mature, BBW, Fetish and Transexual s...