All Comments on 'Thorne Ch. 01'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
superb start

I was so happy to find another story involveing the Yancy clan i reall yo enjoy them and am looking forward ot see if Barb and Thorne get what tthey deserve. Loved the beginning and can not wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing Start

I stalk lit just to read your stories! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mucho gracias

i cant express the pure joy n reading this chapter. I so wantd a thorne series and barb is just so greedy. I love that thorne is sick and a blackhearted vamp. So many in your stories have been redeemed and are powerful but now so straight laced but thorne whooo. Mmmmm he made louise throw up i so wanna know what she saw. Ooooo the joy please keep him half way bad i love him and leon the most out of all your men. The eyes in the painting intrigue me. So many questions i guess ill let u go so u can do what u do best WRITE. My name is iloveawere. Have trouble sign in on phone but thanks again AWESOME!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is it Christmas already?

Thank you so much. Your stories are so suspenseful and the characters evoke just about every emotion possible.

ToFall4ToFall4over 11 years ago
Nice start

Okay Kal, WOW. It was a perfect start, loved the whole chapter. Especially the flashbacks to before and after the wedding from Lou & Kev. Thank you for this update. Also wonderful to know that we will get a glimpse of how life is with the other Sinclaire - Yancy sisters. Thank you once again and update soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You are so wrong for starting another story to get me hooked on. I can't wait to find out how everyone's unanswered questions and feelings come together and are revealed.

I love that Leon stands up for his sisters even though Barb put herself in her own predicament. He need to to talk to Barb first before he goes blaming Thorne for everything that happened. It won't do any good, in Barb's eyes she has no fault. Leon will continue to see firsthand that Barb is selfish and only care about what she can gain.

popparazzipopparazziover 11 years ago
Great chapter

My my my, excellent start on Barb's and Thorne story. I wonder who those eyes belong to that Noel is painting. Is it Louise? Is that why she was getting premonitions before?Is it Barb's? Is it Noel's mate? Which could be Louise and Nathan's unborn daughter.Why doesn't Noel remember the fight with the Sinclairs? Is Thorne going to be good father (better than his parents)considering his family life?I am looking forward to the answers in future chapters.

Iluv2rdIluv2rdover 11 years ago
Love it!

I also stalk this site to see if you have updated your stories. To my surprise, I come across Thorne. Great start. Please update as soon as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I LOVE IT!

Idk, Kal! Out of all your stories there's something about Thorne that give me the chills, too. Very intriguing.

Want more!!!

roseloveroseloveover 11 years ago
i lov it

Im so glad u made a story about them and i really think they need each other like for barb throne needs to put her in her place and i think throne might no how to deal with his mom if shes lik barb. Thrones little brother might like her too if shes the one in his painting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT!!!

You have done it again! I love your stories and I am always checking for updates. I have even re-read Patruck and Louis to many times. You by far are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love your stories

I love your stories but I was wondering if your going to continue with the story of Louise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You ROCK!!!!!!!

Let me start off saying I read all of your stories on this site. Please allow Barb to love herself more. Truly love herself so she can love those around her. I guess she can see the future but not know it yet. Her selfish self centered ways are making my teeth itch. I hope that Thorne knows she is carrying his child once they meet in person. We all need to heal and it is PAST time for her to start that process. Her baby needs a mother, to love and protect it. Please, please let her and Thorne fall in love. I must say I am hooked on your stories, but she is making me sick acting like the world owes her something. I love that she is strong, but damn enough with the self hate. Her whole family has gotten their shit together. Her parents must have been good parents. the way she acts its like she was not raised by the same parents as the rest. You have turned me into a stalker, I stalk this site daily for your updates. I mean no disrespect in my comment, just the romantic in me is hoping for the best for her. Money does not make one happy. Barb need to undertand that. Barb has to understand that the men her sister married love them, and that they love them and not just for the money. That part is just a bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yay! Flawed characters at last!

I love your writing (your storylines), but I never like your characters. They always seem too self righteous or really milk the "I'm a downtrodden victim" BS, I find Louise the most vile (she chose to not grow a backbone - everyone has choices).

So I'm overjoyed that you're writing these two characters, they are FLAWED, they don't inspire sympathy and by golly, they're interesting, and somewhat unpredictable (the wannabe angels are way too predictable).

I hope you don't turn them into Sinclaire buttkissing simps, let them keep their assholesque behaviour, let them be deliciously evil together. They're a real breathe of fresh air. Screw redemption.

Zariah (forgot my password & accurate name)

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyover 11 years ago
I agree with Anonymous

I agree with Zarah.. I do like these characters more cause their flawed and a lil fucked up ... i wonder if the Eyes that Noel painted are the eyes of his mate

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years ago
....

I agree with Zariah with some of her points. I prefer for those two to be dastardly bastardly, unlike a few pro-Barbarians who wants her to seek some form of redemption. But, I can't see them being evil and pretentious... with a baby. And not just with any ole' baby, but a child that is going to be related to the Sinclaires and the other Yancy members. I wonder how that is going to work out.

I believe that unless Thorne and Barb don't change some of their ways, their child is going to be one of their pawns and the cycle of shitty parenting is going to continue. Thorne has already said that Barb reminds him too much of his mother, a woman that he doesn't hold in high regards anyway. And then there's Barb, who is already using her baby as a way of attaining wealth and prestige. She has already made plans of pawning the poor baby off on nannies to take care of him/her and the kid hasn't even form feet yet. I know that there is a high chance that Uncle Noel is going to provide the kid with nurture and love, but it's not enough. So, yeah, those two definitely need a large dose of a reality check.

@Kalamazoo: I don't need to ask you to update soon because you tend to do so awesomely.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 11 years ago

Wow, it really is about to go down with those two. They probably deserve each other, although Thorne seems to have a decent side when it comes to his little brother.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
What a difference between these characters

I am thoroughly delighted to see this story.

Thorne and Barb were raised in totally opposite conditions. Thorne has never been denied anything in his life except love and acceptance from his parents. He was never taught how to have consideration for anyone else and that everyone is beneath him. Barbara's parents tried to teach her to be considerate but the lessons never stuck. She believes that someone should provide for all of her needs and desires instead of working hard to attain them for herself! And these two people are fated to be mates and are going to have a child. May the fireworks begin!

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5! I swear Barb remains me of Toni Childs from the TV show Girlfriends...lol

I don't know WHY but for some odd reason (whispering) I love Barb And Throne (and his family) as someone mention already there something refreshing about reading about characters who are a work in progress and flawed and don't hide or apologize for who they are. Plus Barb (and Throne) is the girl you hate to love or love to hate...lol and secretly hopes she gets it right and let go of her misplaced anger and self-absorbency but other than those flaws of hers she isn't a terrible character her family and the Sanclairs paints her to be. So what she wants a well off man and wants a certain lifestyle (what girl doesn't) like boo-freaking-who...lol sometimes the others grates on my nerves with the pretentioness I can't wait to see what comes next...already waiting for a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
difference

why are the Sinclaires suddenly pretrentious? they have never flaunted who they are or the fact that they have money. barb was the one name dropping and who appearances mean everything. personally, i hope that she gets exactly what she wants and no more which is a rich man. love isn't importtant to her, she says that in word and in deed. i only hope that the baby doesn't become more of a pawn than it already is.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago
Me likey Thorne

When you first introduced Thorne in Louise I didn't like him but seeing him with his little brother has changed my mind. Besides, I really can't Barb she doesn't deserve love or happiness. I feel so sorry for that baby, it won't stand a chance. Please kill off Barb after she gives birth. Awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Now I might be wrong...

it's happened before, but I wonder if Noel and Celeste are mates. Anyway, thanks for this. It's a very early, but welcome Christmas present.

BTW - weirdly enough even though Celeste is a child she's my favorite character.

LetsGetNerdy101LetsGetNerdy101over 11 years ago
Aweee why cut there????

Any how thank GOD u gave them a seperated story. Because I hate having to sift through Louise and kevyns success in life. Bleh. I enjoy barb. I relate to barb. And I bet everyone does if they care to admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

The story was interesting seeing the point of view from Thorne and barb. Hopefully louise's point of view can return along with nadine and leon's point of view. Overall it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yay Thorne!!

Ewwww Barb. I sincerely dislike Barb. I don't care what happens to her at all, however if she is the person that has to carry Thorne's child, I'll tolerate her. Lol

Once the baby is born, will you please kill her?? Please?!?! She is a waste of ink. But you are an I credible writer and I've fallen for your stories. I just can't stand Barb. How can you redeem a spawn of satan? One who enjoys being a selfish bitch? Hmmmm, I don't know.

Noel holds the key to the past. I'm gonna read this story for him. Barb's story doesn't hold any appeal at all for me. I really want to know about Celeste and Victoria. Especially Celeste.

You are a gifted author. Thank you for sharing your hard work with us.

Peace!

whenwilliwhenwilliover 11 years ago
What a delight!

To see Thorne's story posted was awesome. Knowing his past has really helped to redeem him greatly. I really hope he puts Barb in her place again! That woman makes you wanna strangle her and pull her teeth and hair out. Love it and all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Almost missed this.

I almost missed this because I was still looking for the next chapter of Louise, didn't feel like an end like Ethan, Mason, Patrick, etc did. So I guess Louise is finished and I look for Thorne under new interracial stories listing now. Nice start, bad guys are always more fun than the good guys.

Yves

fluerfluerover 11 years ago
A Pleasant Surprise

Kal, you know you ain't right. How could you leave us hanging? I can't wait to see what Barb will do next.

Please update soon!!!

popparazzipopparazziover 11 years ago
SMDH

LETSGETNERDY101 "I relate to barb. And I bet everyone does if they care to admit it."

Really! So instead of you being happy for your siblings, that they are happy and in love. You would be jealous and envious towards them, WOW.No I can't relate to Barb,if my sister found a rich man that loves her and makes her happy. I would be overjoyed for her.I love my sister and know she would share her wealth with me as I would with her if it was me.

I would just consider her lucky.

I think the bad feelings Louise and Nathan had, was when Barb was dreaming about Louise drinking blood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Barb ...

Barb can you spell D E L U S I O N A L?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Almost missed this....LOL

You know I am not even mad at Barb as much as I am sad for her. The folks in your stories have the ability to redeem themselves. That speaks volumes for the human condition. But Barb? She just has no faith or is confused as to what happiness is. She is hateful and I still can't understand why..., so I will wait and see. Thorne and Noel both paint...., interesting. So is Noel really gay or does his passion live in painting? The eyes he is painting are either Barb's baby, Celeste or his special friend. His special friend maybe Joseph or just someone who has shown him comfort, love and protection. Noel is having a mental block when it comes to the night of his brothers death..., those eyes could be of the person who put the memory block "bell & pain" in his head. Hmmm, I am not sure? Gay or straight..., those eyes have comfort in them. Maybe they are Louise's eyes or her baby's. I believe those eyes are from a loved one. Here I go pondering your story..., Ha! The things you do as an author are amazing. We were just hit by the devastation known as Hurricane/Tropical Storm Sandy and thankfully I have electricity and I logged on to discover the wonder that is the next chapter by Kalamazoo707:)

Your work makes a reader think well beyond the time it takes to get thru the chapters. I too thought I was waiting for a Louise update and was pleasantly surprised to find Thorne. I do realize that with all of this back story and introspection by Thorne that I am coming to a new understanding of who he is. I also am becoming aware of the unnaturally sinister antics of the male parental figures in both families. Granted serial-rapist doesn't compete with homophobia and repeated mental and physical abuse..., but the harming of people because of selfish wants are just despicable. I think Thorne needs Noel and vise versa. Whether Barb learns to love or learns what love is or just who the hell knows..., I think she may actually learn about love thru Noel. It will be interesting to see how they interact. Will she be mean to him or will he come out of his shell to protect his brother and his niece/nephew? Hmmm. Okay, I have pondered enough. Wait!!!!! Celeste was talking to someone!!! Noel is talking to Celeste!!!!!! I AM TOTALLY GOING BACK TO READ ALL THOSE DAMN CHAPTERS!!!! LOL!!!! Celeste and Noel are gonna help Thorne's baby and Celeste is gonna warn Noel about her aunt. I feel like Inspector Gadget's sidekick. HA! I could be totally wrong, but I just made myself excited..., so I am gonna go with my theory. Have a wonderful evening. Happy Halloween, Be safe, Keep writing the good stuff and truly if you live anywhere in the path of Hurricane/Tropical Storm Sandy heed all warnings. It is NO JOKE!!!!

Jai_n_lia0612Jai_n_lia0612over 11 years ago
Agreed

I agree with almost everything anonymous before me posted. By the way, Anon, you made my day. Thanks!

Kal, you are one of he main reasons I come back to Lit to read. I have read every single chapter and keep wondering when Justine is finally going to make an apperance now that she is also in Cali. Maybe she's the eyes??? Celeste and Noel...now there's a thought! Oh! And when are we going to get a story about Victoria and her mate? Ethan, Katrina, Mason and the Doc need to pop back in for a visit :). Oh the possibilities. I'm having way to much fun trying to imagine all of the twists and turns u could have in store for us. Anywho, have to go start my day.

Happy Holloween Folks!

Those of you in the path of Superstorm Sandy my heart and prayers go out to you. Stay safe and indoors.

TydomelTydomelover 11 years ago
Oh... My G....

I am obsessed with your work. I love to read for my own leisure and with your stories the sexual elements are just an added bonus. Now, when it comes to Barb I don't really hate her, but I can't really say I like her either. Though, I want her to have redemption that was somewhat like Gene's, except I want Thorne's new found love for her to be the reason for her change. I want Barb and Thorne and the baby to live happily ever after, but I guess that's just the romantic in me. I can see Barb and Thorne working out for the better. So don't just kill her off after she has the baby, that would be too disappointing.

So now addressing the eyes in Noel's painting, I have a few ideas of who they might belong to. But they could also belong to no one in existence or someone whoever will exist. The eyes could be purely of Noel's imagination. Who says that the eyes have to belong to a real person? All that truly matters is the fact that Noel takes comfort in the eyes of this person and they make him happy. But if the eyes truly belonged to a real person it would have to his mate. Though who says the eyes are for Noel? I distinctly remember Thorne taking a shine and major interest in those eyes himself. If those eyes actually pertain to Thorne than those eyes could be the true beauty of Barb's eyes. Eyes are windows to the soul and if that holds true to this story, Barb is truly a beautiful person and completely has the capacity to turn around.

Well that was my two cents, and I can't wait for more of Thorne and Barb's story. I think I love their story even more than Kevyn and Patrick's and definitely more than Nathan and Louise's, despite both of their stories reeling me in hook, line, and sinker. Keep doing what you do, Kal, you are an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eyes

Louise's,

marlam5marlam5over 11 years ago
Love it

Love this new story as I do all of your stories.

It’s exciting to read Thorne’s story, also because that includes Barb.....

But does this mean there will be no more follow ups of Louise?

I would hate that, because I love the story from Louise’s point of view.

I check every day if you’ve posted new stories, I love to read all of them.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so good

I think the eyes belong to barb or noel future mate . but think is likely

barb. cause thorne was so intrested in those eyes. but will have to see. love your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eyes

I think the eyes belong to the baby and that the painting will growing with the baby.

tikateapottikateapotover 11 years ago

I think the eyes are the baby's too. That baby is going to change everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why are u taking long

Please update now - NK

Squirt65Squirt65over 11 years ago
More?

Please continue !!!!!!

SteamyReadsSteamyReadsover 11 years ago
More...

Please update this story soon...It feels like I've been waiting on Thorne's story for forever. Even if I have to read about crazy Barb...lol

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
Thorne ch. 2

Thorne ch. 2 was submitted yesterday. It should be up soon.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago

Usually i announce the chapter that the shit will hit the fan. This will be the first time that i announce...

THIS WILL BE THE STORY WHERE THE SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN!

Make sure you got your seatbelts on...I feel a wild ride coming on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It is on like popcorn!

Thorn is already pissed he can't get little T to act right. Now along comes crazy Bitch...I mean Barb...trying to punk him in front of everyone. Damn can this story get any more crazy? I hope Barb get's everything she wants and more of what she doesn't. I hope she knows she can not make a man love you if he doesn't. She is looking at Thorn's money, but in the end will she be happy? Or will she be a black version of his mother toward this baby she is carrying?KittyOh48

Kinkerbell84Kinkerbell84over 10 years ago
Am I missing something?

I don't know what the hell is going on in this story. Is this a spin off of a different story? This is the first story I've read by this author. It would help if the author explained more of the backdrop and not assume that the reader has read previous work. I could really get into this, but right now I'm simply confused. :(

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 10 years agoAuthor
spinoff

This story is part of a series that started with Ethan. Unfortunately Ethan is no longer available on the website but is available on amazon kindle. The second book of the series is Mason. Sorry for the confusion.

Kal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Thorne Series Info