All Comments on 'Thorne Ch. 02'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years ago
....

All I can say is "Tee hee" for Barb.

The well-suited, sextuplets scares me. I wonder if these people are the hunters that Thorne was telling Barb about. And which Sinclaire (or perhaps Thorne) pissed them off? I think Thorne has something to do with it.

And why do I have the feeling that fool is going to accidentally lead the Big Bads to the Sinclaires and the Blackwells?

If Barb does "change" her ways, please don't make it in the cliche "she looks upon her baby's face and *poof* instant change" manner. The woman is stubborn as a mule, so I doubt the inspiration is going to be sweet and kind, such as the birth of a child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

just kill the bitch already

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whoa!

That Bitch is delusional,and she really needs to start being smart. As for Thorne I like his ruthless fine ass. More please love all your stories.

Keep Barb around.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

I was so glad to get my Sinclaire and Blackwell fill.

What is wrong with this chick? Her feelings are going to be hurt when her family won't give a damn about her finances now that she is living with Thorne. I'll be glad when the truth comes out about what happened when the Sinclaires and Blackwells alliance fell apart.

blksxystangblksxystangover 11 years ago
I'm glad...

That Thorn is not falling for Barbs game... honestly I still think he is being way to generous to such a cold hearted gold diggin whore. She is one of my least favorite characters in this series. I am glad that Nadine broke it down for Leon. Leon bless his heart just doesnt realize how rotten Barb truly is.

And unless she sincerely changes she doesn't need to be around the Noel in his delicate State. But there is always one in every family and Barb is the 1 in this family

crazygirrlcrazygirrlover 11 years ago
I have a question?

How is Barb the most evil person in this series when all she wants is money and power? She hasn't killed anyone or raped women so that they are traumatized for the rest of their lives unlike certain members of the Sinclaire family. The fact that rapists and their enablers have the nerve to look down upon her irks me a little. Someone please explain to me how she is the worst of the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
enablers

There is no enabling going on. Enabling means that the spouse or partner ignores the behavior and it continues. They are are no longer taping and have taken steps to end the legacy. For me it isn't about who did the worst thing... its about respect fir ones self and family of which barb didn't and doesn't have. Wanting money and power isn't a bad thing and that's not what makes her bad.... its what's shes willing to do to get thereto. Time after time her family has reached out to her because they live her. Each time she turns them away... sorry but I don't see anyone looking down at her.

Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
Getting Thorny!

Hmmm, interesting twists ahead. Thorne may not care for Barb, but his paternal instincts have kicked in. Barb continues to only think of Barb. The group coming into town, the reuniting (of sorts) of the Sinclaire's and Blackwell's, a battle is brewing. Will Barb keep quiet after all the warnings???

Place your bets...

Excellent chapter Kal!!!

Thank you,

M1

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story...

Barb is a trip and so is Thorne, but Barb is stupid if she thinks (which I believe she does) she can fool Thorne. The way Barb acts makes me sick. She is a USER. She is SELFISH, jealous acting, and only thinks about herself. It's like she has a disease and it is eating away at her, killing her, but she doesn't know it. Frankly, Thorne makes me sick too; they deserve each other. They are both miserable. Great update, can't wait for more

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago
Color me crazy but I like Thorne~~

Barb makes my teeth itch, please kill her but wait until she has the baby. When is Barb going to realize that Thorne will always be two steps ahead of her. Barb you're in denial, you are a ho and deserve to have bad things happen to you. Thank you for the update, it was magnificent as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love?

I hope Barb will learn to love Thorne, same goes for Thorne

Great story :) I'm trying to keep hope alive for barb

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!

Yeah, Barb is a total bitch... (I can't believe I'm saying this!!) am I the only one that has some kind of hope that she'll change. I feel like she needs some kind of near death experience...

As for Thorne, I am so confused on how to feel about him. He and Barb are such assholes, I really hope they actually fall in love with each other.

GiannianaGiannianaover 11 years ago
Hopelessly Romantic

Geez...I really don't like Barb or Thorne...they're both jerks!!! But I'll be damned if I don't believe somehow they'll fall in love, or be in love in their own twisted little way!!

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5!

Sorry but Barb still makes the story for me...lol She grates my LAST nerves because she not only have to forgive her parents for not giving her the "good" life but she is going to have to forgive and love herself because she is a slave and a whore to misery and don't even know it...fortunately (and unfortunely) she has a LONG lifetime to figure it out...lol I wouldn't want to be in her shoes when the totality of reality she dodges fully sets in....I am seeing mental breakdown in the future. Love Throne though, he somewhat grates my nerves too..lol two imperfect characters I can't get enough of...MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
barb & thorne

I just love them I want them to have that sick love to hate and hate to love thing they need to keep being jerks I mean can you imagine them being all lovie dovie ugh not thank you Kalamazoo plz update soon I need my next fixs

SterlingBSterlingBover 11 years ago
Oh, how sweet it is...

Can I just say that I am so freaking happy that Barb is getting put in her place? Yes, she thinks that she is getting what she wants, but its all under Thorne's rules. I've been wanting to slap the crap outta Barb since she came on the scene, so Thorne getting one (or several...) up on her is awesomeness. I absolutely love these stories, and I am constantly checking Literotica all hours of the day to see if there is an update. I was super excited when I saw this chapter up. Made my day! YAY!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
They need to be inlove

I understand that Brab and Thorne hate each other, but in a twisted way, they are SOOO meant to be together, i just wish they both find the love as Thorne didn't have love from his mother and Barb blinded herself to her parents and even siblings love. Please please make the child change their arrangement and relationship, I really d think that there is potential for love somewhere deep down inside :).

And I absolutely Love your stories here, best author ever! And the fact that you do interracial relationships (which is my fav genre btw) makes me ove you even more! You also write really well, noy just real amateur stuff!!!

Can's wait for the next chapter, pls make it a long one too :)

Love, your no1 fan from South Africa

MusicLuvaMusicLuvaover 11 years ago
Loved it. I can't wait for more!

It would be nice/hot if they could find love! I wonder where things are going with their baby, and who the visitors are? Anxiously waiting...

MACmonsterkayyMACmonsterkayyover 11 years ago
Kal, I didnt want to do this but....

Its too many characters, and i'm sick and tired of that damn Nathan. Amd yea I know, I dont have to read it but I want to. Its just the Sinclaires have changed, drastically. Why is Nathan in charge of everything now, what happened to the old school Ethan and Martin handling problem. And I was really excited about reading Thorne and Barb's story but 3 out of the 5 pages was dealing the Sinclaires! Sorry love I wish you the best at any and everything you do but I'm tired. Much luck and love for the future.

Tastee323Tastee323over 11 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the post. Love it, love it, love it. Well worth the wait, but need my fix a little faster!!! Good job as always Kal, you are the bestest!!!!

lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
Oh gosh!

I really hate barb and love what is happening to her!!Sorry for the baby cos its parents are sooooooo screwed!

In some ways I have to agree with monsterkayy.We want to hear more from barb and Thorne and less from the sinclaires.I want to hear more from Ethan,Nathan is a bit too wimpy for me

Still you are an excellent writer and since this is your story,pls do it the way you feel you have to!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sinclair's

Ummmm ok... Louise and nathan are the ones havi ng the visions and feelings not ethan or martin. Also there is mention of a meeting calked by ethan and not nathan. Louise and nathan are connected to barb s baby... too many characters?? Really? ??

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
excellent chapter

i loved this chapter and can not wait to see what Barb does next i feel sorry for her child i am not sure what is worse having Barb as a mother or Thorne as a father The child would be better off being an orphan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Barb and money....

I have read alot of the comments and I am glad most agree that Barb is more than a bit off her rocker. Please understand that there is nothing wrong with wanting money and power however it is the manner in which Barbs wants to obtain money and power! She doesn't want to work for anything or create anything... She only wants to live off of someone else's hard work!! Excuse me but how is that reality? And tell me how can love blossom out of greed and selfish desire? I do believe Thorn has a sincere desire to be a good father to his child but Barb has no clue on how to be a mom. And frankly she does not need to add her evilness to their unborn child. And that is why Louise and Nathan are having the bad feelings.

And for the record I enjoy hearing about the Sinclair.... People who live isolated lives and distance themselves from their family sets themselves up for disaster and destruction. Check the facts serial killers and other dangerous preditors like them tend to target people who live isolated lives. So the Sinclair family needs to stay around.. because Barbs behavior is classic victim waiting to happen!

And honestly I do believe Barb will mess up and start running her mouth... which will cause a major battle for the Sinclair and Blackwell families!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like thorne he may be mean to some but hes just painfully honest he doesnt beat behind the bush. I can respect. But i dont want him to end up with barb forever even he deservesdeserves someone to love him for him. He would make a wonderful husband the way he cares for his brother proves that. All the love thats insidewaiting to get out he needs a mate who would appreciate it

Prttyrckstr101Prttyrckstr101over 11 years ago

Im glad that Barb is getting what she deserves, but will there be any chance that they would fall in love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Barb you're crazy but I still like you

Lol Is it just me or has Barb gotten stupid since Louise?

She though things out better in Louise and to be honest a lot of

She seems to contridicts herself sometimes and comes off as bipolar.

I still like her and it's weird but Barb and Thorne are seriously like the darker side of Louise and Nathan. Nathan knows Louise really well it's the same with Thorne and Barb. It was kind of cracking me up how Thorne shot down all her plans I do feel bad for her though. All that stress can't be good for her. I too believe you have way too many characters in this.

Another thing, I really don't get how people are like I like Thorne but hate Barb I'd he's seriously doing these fucked up things. Letting random people pinch and slap his mates ass? Really?! That's okay? I could fatham Nathan doing that.

I have to agree with Noel, Thorne pit himself in that boat and should have to deal with it.

I mean really Barb is money driven, yes but does that give Thorne the right to humiliate her? Not very mature. She his mate and the mother of his child, and it annoys me how people just think that Barb's gold digging ways is a sin but the way he's treating a pregnant woman is a-ok.

Even if you hate Barb you have to remember she's Pregnant and stress isn't good for her.

Aside from that the only characters I like at this time are Barb(she cracks me up)

And Noel.

- Fallon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Barb

I'm still hoping that Barb will change her evil ways before its to late.

trickynighttrickynightover 11 years ago
Double Standard.

I can't believe how much of a double standard there is for Barb and Thorne. Did you guys forget that In "Louise" Thorne mentioned that he's self with other women like Barb in the same way he did with her. She he likes humiliating women, who act a certain way. Nice really a winner we got her. He deserves to be happiness why? Be amuse of how he treats Noel or how says the baby will be loved?! Really those are just words. It makes me think of this verse in rap by Eminem, called "when I'm gone." Where he says how can I tell Haley I love her when I put hands on her mother who's the spitting image of her? There's truth too that. Yes Barb needs to. All her tits, but all the same time we can't turns blind eye to what Thorne does like it's okay. It's not and do we forget the woman is pregnant. I don't know if any of you guys have been pregnant, but I'm a mom and I seriously wanted to give my baby up for adoption , it wasn't till I was holding my baby that I knew I couldn't let her go. So no people a motherly bond isn't always formed when you're pregnant. I keep my baby and I love her to death.

fluerfluerover 11 years ago
The Devil is in the Details

Love the update. Barb is still Brab.Thorne has proven to worthy advesary. I am looking forward to Sinclaires and Blackwell uniting.

Elmo533Elmo533over 11 years ago
Hmm...

I still hate Barb and wouldn't care if she disappeared, but I am interested to see what happens with the Sinclairs and the baby. You gotta start giving people a reason to root for Barb or at least care about her future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FREAKING AWESOME!!

thats what you are and also what this story is...i love you and this story line...keep doing you and please write another story soon even though you be tired... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You know...

It is hard to feel for Barb because she just does not feel for herself, at least not in a positive way. She chooses her behavior and it is really tiring. Folks like that should not ever get pregnant because they have too much self healing they need to do before they can properly care for someone who did not ask to be born, Am I mad at Thorne, yes because he also chooses his behavior and it is loathsome. I really like this story though. Everyone is this story can make choices that will bring them peace and love, but they have to want it more than their insecurities will allow. You can feel Thorne's capacity of love when he is dealing with his brother. You can feel his coldness when dealing with Barb. You can feel his displacement when dealing with his mother. Barb could have everything she dreams of..., but you know what she just wants to flaunt it. So if she flaunts her wealth to her family.., they won't give her the result she is hoping for because they simply are not materialistic. It's that simple. I want for Barb to be well in her soul, and I am not sure caring for a child or being with a person who reads her as clearly as Thorne does will help her get there. I get that all women are not motherly. I get that sometimes you don't feel anything until you are confronted with it.., but Barb lies to herself all the freaking time. She is mean and spiteful all the time, why would you want to even be in the same room with someone who will cut your throat because it will get her a moment in the sun. I don't hate Barb, she just makes me tired..., and yet again we have another person creating life with no regard for that life and that is damn sad. Thorne with all of his ills, which are a lot, will care for this child no matter what. There is the difference. I don't wish Barb death, but it is hard to wish her well, simply because she does not want it for herself. Now as to the arrival of 6 unknowns who may be a danger to all..., that is interesting. Maybe Barb will earn her wings..., her attitude and mouth will definitely put them all in danger so this should turn out interesting. The unknowns may not even be a bad thing for all of them, but I feel that they are going to effect Barb in a big way. They may be tied to the vamps that got thrown out of the club, they may be a catalyst brought by fate to trigger all the power within the Sinclaire/Blackwell connection. I will gladly wait and see. Noah says the eyes calm him..., well then what female is the owner of those eyes. The 6 unknowns could be a part of that. Celeste could be a part of that. Thorne's baby if it is a girl could be a part of that. These vampires have so many abilities those eyes may not be a mate but a confidant. Noah has a block regarding the death of his brothers and he might need that anchor to deal with the trauma of his life experience. I don't really know, I am just glad that a new chapter was written and I have more stuff to ponder. LOL

This is intriguing and I cannot wait for more. I am still shaking my head at Barb though simply because people like her in real life can get you killed, and saying "sorry or I didn't mean for that to happen"... to a dead person is meaningless. I really like this story and I can't wait for more. I wonder if Barb's baby is like Celeste, Louise and Kevyn..., and the Baby is creating the feelings. The baby is a baby she/he can only communicate in a manner that she/he knows intuitively. Interesting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Such a great example of the saying...

Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. Ah Barb, I don't know whether to feel bad for her or laugh at her antics. She is the queen of denial, long live the queen!

Yves

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

I think that if these two had met under different circumstances where Barb had not been on the prowl for a wealthy man, they might have fallen in love!

We know something wicked is coming, but where will it strike first?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappointing

So once again Barb is villified more than the sadist Thorne and the rapey turned self-righteous Sinclaire's.

Barb & Thorne's relationship is more him teaching her a lesson than both of them getting their just desserts. It would have been fun had their mutual distain produced an equal warring of the minds, alas it's not to be. I hope you do put a brain on Barb, just because she's an atrocious person, it doesn't mean she can't have a brain. Psychopaths and sociopaths are known to be smart, so why not Barb. If she's to be the villain, can she at least be a decent villain with well constructed thoughts? Can she at least be Thorne's match? the current Barb is not even worthy of being hated she's so dumb.

I hope the story turns out great, but I'm jumping off this train - it has ceased to be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
disappointing

How can barb be the equal mentally to a centuries old vampire? She is new to the vampire world and is acting as though he was human. Thorne has seen this before... in his mother and will always be two steps ahead of Barb. I don't see it as him trying to teach her a lesson as much as him trying to come up with a way to live with her knowing what she is like... getting their just desserts? they have to spend an eternity together... that's punishment enough imho.. btw.. she is stupid. anyone who keeps making the wrong choices when presented with another option is stupid.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago

I want to sympathize with her so bad: then she opens up ur mouth. I didn't know that you had continued uh you were busy with that you can find some time that you can find some time to continue this wonderful story. Out of concern,... Your fans will always be here for you to keep yourself health so that you can be there so that you can be there for us.

Be blessed

THA DARK PHOENYX

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago

Forgive my spelling in last comment...my smart phone is having special ed day...lol

blastwizardblastwizardover 11 years ago
AHHH - DENIAL.... To quote archive BC Comics!!!!

DENIAL IS A RIVER IN EGYPT - lol The true quote is "Denial is more than just a river in Egypt - it's a force in all of our lives." I have to agree with some other commentators. Barb is the denial queen. I would laugh if the situation wasn't so dire. Makes me think of another B.C. Comics reference. DEFILE - "De file is in de cake". SMH I really love this story!!! But you know what???? If Barb actually dropped her self absorbed bullshit, she just might become whatever it is she is afraid of. I am still trying to work out the abuse thing. I think it is a load of crap, she just wants everything for nothing. That notion makes me crack up, because nothing in life is free. In fact the only thing in life that is free is death. I don't wish that on her but if serial rapists can work, and I mean WORK at redeeming themselves and go against what they were TAUGHT...., then what the hell is wrong with her? Someone said Thorne is a sadist..., I have no great love for Thorne, or any big hate. Thorne is someone who uses his power, Barb is just the thing that thought that she could play him. Does that make her a sadist or just a masochist? She likes hurting people..., Just asking. I think I like Barb only because it gives me more of Thorne and Noah. It's sort of sad that the ungrateful one just merely shows us the dynamic of love in others. Wow, any gains that Barb actually make will continue to make her feel hollow. Who is going to have to get in her face for her to see it. Hmmmm.

Like I said before, you sure do give folks something to think about. Maybe it will be Noah and his painted eyes. Maybe the eyes are Barb's mother. Now that would be something. Look who is soothing from the grave because maybe this is how she can reach her ungrateful offspring. Damn Kal, you sure do make a person wonder. I am glad that you are ok and sorry that work is giving you the rope a dope, you are an amazing writer and my greatest wish for you is that your writing makes you have to work less and have great monetary rewards :) Be well and thank you for this installment. P.S. I promise I will stop writing such long comments. I think this is my second one for this chapter. HA!

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years ago
IMO...

There is a reason why the Sinclaires are being mentioned in this story. So, I suggest that we will have to wait and see.

But, I do believe that Louise's baby (who I believe will be a boy) and Barb's baby (who I believe is going to be a girl) are going to be the next generation of seers for both families, hence the heebie-jeebies vibes that Louise and Nathan is feeling. I believe the children are communicating with each other, from utero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love Thorne= check, love how he treats Barb=check, hate Barb=check. Barb in all her bull, nothing bad has really happened to her yet, time for the bitch to pay the piper. I have a feeling that Noel is seeing Celeste's eyes. U go Kala

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great update

This is a great update. I'm in the minority when I say this, but I feel awful for barb. Just when I think she'll be civil and treat others right, her green eyed envy monster reminds her of how bad she had it as a child. The worst part is that this child already knows that they will be a product of a pir of people who don't are enough for others to begin to shoelw true, selfless love. Both these people need to grow up. The tragedy of this story is this incredibly strong child talking to Louise & Nathan in an effort to reach put to someone who will just love them and not their own agenda. Once again, great update. Thank you.

Quiet mahogany storm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brown eyes

Could the brown eyes be Thorne's child?

love4811love4811over 11 years ago

I have to say thank you thank you and thank you. I love the suspense. I think Louies is having a girl and she will be Noel's mate. I think the women who arrived are there to cause mischief and the lady is the one who tricked Nadine. I think Noel is going to reveal the truth about that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep Them Evil!

Nope, do not change Barb or Thorne's characters. There must be antagonists in every story for balance. Barb is surely antagonizing the hell out of everyone in this story. Her character is the one everyone loves to hate. Thanks for the update.

Iluv2rdIluv2rdover 11 years ago
Perfect!!!!

Kal, the story is wonderful. Just like reading Louise and all of the Sinclaire family stories; we understood that they were centered on the main character(s) but included the whole family. You cannot have Thorne and Barb without The Sinclaires or the Simpsons. It will make no sense to write different stories for each relationship. Kal, it is not too many characters. You have a brilliant imagination and I am just on this ride with you. I love reading your stories because you have everything so planned out and it takes us on a wonderful journey. It is fun trying to figure out where the story may go and to actually read where you take us. Do your thang, yes, thang.

Now, this is what I believe may happen. I believe Barb is going to blab her mouth to those "visitors" and bring trouble to the Blackwell's and the Sinclaire's and others. Even after this, she will not change. Someone mentioned that the eyes could be that of Celeste or maybe even Louise's baby. Both of those ideas are great.

Whatever happens, I am anxiously but patiently waiting for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW,this story could be titled....Thorns and Barbs!

I say that because they are like beautiful rose bushes, if you get too close, they will draw blood! Those two will make some very interesting reading! They are so busy battling each other that they will not see when they fall in love. This is going to be another great addition to the series. Thanks for giving Thorn and Barb a voice. Also, I think that sad feeling Louise keeps getting is the person whose eyes Noel has painted, and that person will be his mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brown eyes

I think the girl with brown eyes is Louise's neice, the empath. That would be a nice tie in to the Sinclaire's and as she is growing up it gives Noelle a chance to " grow up" for lack of a better term. her sensitivity and his genuine niceness would be good for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg

I fucking HATE Barb! But that is the sign of a good author though... To make a character that I vividly envision beating because she is such a bitch is VERY good... Though I wish that after the baby is born Thorne kicks her out and keeps his child...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
change...

A change is coming. I know this and have faith that the calibur of your writing will make the transition of Barb into a woman that not only her family can be proud of but that she is proud of. I've seen glimpses of it but she fights it. I could care less about others requesting to keep her evil. She deserves love too and I want her to have it with Thorne. They are so right for each other.

LadyReedzAlotLadyReedzAlotabout 11 years ago
Great Fire between these two!

I love both Thorne and Barb's dynamics. Thorne does not take Barb's shit... so maybe she would eventually come to her senses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
blackwells

i love thorne, it's too bad that the one blackwell lied and screwed everything up.

BonBon20BonBon20almost 11 years ago
well

i want noel n celeste together......I feel that those eyes are hers....I would really want to read their story...by the way... I like how thorne is fixing that b%t@h!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I knew Celeste was for Noel and excited to see what happens there as well as with Victoria and Jamie. Love Thorne he is perfect to get Barbara out of men's wallets and into reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1663 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Thorne Ch. 01 Previous Part
Thorne Series Info