Thoroughly Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSK
CSK
650 Followers

He pulled out and again, as it seemed it had never stopped, saliva poured from my mouth and down my chest. My hairless body was most likely shining from all of the spit that was spilled down my chest. He began to fuck my mouth and throat again, hard fast thrusts that sank his cock every time. He was relentless as his large hands held my head in place as he buried his bone over and over.

He pulled out again and this time, he pulled me up to my feet and then turned me around. I could feel his cock resting on the lower part of my back due to our differences in height. "You are a hot little slut, let me get a look at that sweet ass."

He pushed me forward and his large hands immediately went to my butt, which is small, tight, firm and, of course, hairless. I felt him began to grope my ass, squeezing the tight flesh and pulling each globe apart. I felt so small in his hands, so feminine. He pushed me over the back of the couch, fully exposing my ass to him and he continued to grope me. I love when people play with my ass, it is such an erogenous zone for me.

I felt one of his hands leave my ass and then, without warning, I felt it come crashing back down as he spanked me. I yelped and clenched, my body bolting forward but at the same time, I moaned as the pain resonated through my body and increased my desire.

"Oh, my slut likes that, does she?" he said and then began to spank me again. And again. And again. Over and over, his large hands came crashing down on my soft flesh, each time eliciting a moan or yelp from me. He continued to grope me in-between spanks, squeezing the vulnerable flesh and shaking my ass like it was a toy. I lost count of how many times he spanked me, each cheek a victim of several slaps. The teasing was driving me crazy as I was dying to have his large cock back inside me.

"I love the way a white ass turns pink and red when it gets beat," he said. "I may just have to fuck this sweet little ass here. You'd like that, wouldn't you slut?"

"Mmmmm-hmmmmm," I moaned. "In my mouth, in my pussy, I don't care where your cock is as long as it is inside of me."

"Got-damn whore, do all these fools out here know what kind of easy slut you are?" he said as he continued to manhandle and spank my ass.

"Mmmmmm, some do," I said, bent over, eyes closed, enjoying his hands molesting me.

"I think everyone needs to know how much of a slut you are," he said. "Get back down on your knees for a second, then I have an idea."

I had no idea what he was talking about, but I was not about to second guess anything as I quickly turned around and sank to my knees where he again grabbed my head and violently thrust his cock back into my mouth, glurg glurg glurg, over and over, quickly and deeply into my mouth and throat.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy what I'm about to do to you, you little bitch. No one is going to look at you as a man when I'm done with you. Take that fucking cock you little bitch. Little bitch. Fuck yeah."

He fucked my face a little bit before grabbing my hair and pulling me roughly to my feet. "Come with me," he said. He stuffed his cock back into his slacks, buttoned them and replaced his belt. With that, he pulled me by my hair and we walked to the door of the room. He went to open the door and I said, "what about my clothes?"

"They'll be here when we get back, but for now, you don't need them," he said. "Don't fucking ask questions. I'm the man and you are the bitch."

He opened the door and pushed me out into the hallway. There I was, naked except for my hot pink panties, my hairless chest glistening from all of the spilled saliva and my face wet from his spit and my own saliva. He walked out behind me, my new Master who had completely regained his fully clothed status and then grabbed me by my hair again and began to walk around. Needless to say, there were lots of men in the halls and they were all staring at me. My face flushed with excitement and embarrassment of being so vulnerable in the presence of these men. I liked to be an exhibitionist behind the glass of the adjoining rooms because I was still somewhat safe from all those prying eyes. Now, I was at the mercy of my new black master.

As we started to walk around, I heard the comments of the men in the halls and they fueled my lust. They talked about my body, how hot I looked, how much I looked like a slut, how they would love to get with me and fuck me. It was so exciting yet embarrassing at the same time. My master walked me around the hallways for a bit and as people began to follow, he finally stopped in one of the back corners and stood with his back to one of the walls. He then turned me around to face everyone that had followed, holding his big hands on my shoulders. I was now facing them, my body exposed and wet, hard in my panties, fully exposed to their lustful looks.

"Y'all like what you see?" he said to the group.

There was a lot of approving responses from the men who were all shapes, sizes and ages.

"Tell them what you are," he said.

I tried to speak, but my nervousness kept my voice trapped. This did not please my master, not one bit. He quickly turned me to my side and bent me over, my panties pulling into the cheeks of my ass. He laid a few strong, heavy slaps against my vulnerable flesh before standing me back up again and pulling my hands behind my back where he hooked one of his large arms through my bent elbows.

"Tell them slut," he sneered.

"I, . . . I'm a cock-sucker," I said, trembling in front of them. I knew that even if I wanted too, I couldn't leave. I had submitted myself to this man and he was going to show who was in charge by showing off his new pet.

"More," he growled. "Everyone already knows that bitch."

"I'm a slut, a hungry cock-starved slut. I'm not a man, I'm a bitch, a girl, a whore. I love being used. I crave cocks, I crave cum. I love being humiliated and roughly used however a man wants. I don't care how, but I need cocks in me and I need to be treated like a worthless cunt."

The men started laughing at me, calling me names and leering at me with lust in their eyes. I saw a few of them walk off in disgust as they viewed me as nothing more than a worthless piece of trash. My master turned me around and bent me over, my face in his crotch and my ass on full display for the men in the group. He held me there, my face smashed up against his crotch and said, "Y'all get a feel of that ass right there. It is so tight and firm. Get a good feel of what I am going to absolutely destroy here in a few minutes."

I felt a bunch of hands immediately start groping, squeezing and slapping my ass. I could do nothing and I had no way of telling who was touching me. Was it some of the cute men I saw in the group? Some of the gross ones? I had no way of telling. I felt hands move under my panties and fingers began teasing my hole. I had come in here to have my face fucked, but it was now apparent that I would have at least one cock in my ass today and I have to admit, I was absolutely thrilled by that.

The mix of the multiple hands groping me, the public display and the fact that my new master was humping his hard cock against my face was moving my horniness level higher and higher. I felt a few hands even reach down between my spread legs and begin to grope my extremely hard cock. I was moaning like a stuck pig here in the hallways of the bookstore.

"Y'all want to watch me destroy this slut?" my master said. "She is going to go through a lot and anyone that wants to watch is more than welcome but no one gets to partake in her holes until I am done with her. I'm going to fuck this bitch's throat and her pussy and then I'm going to cum all over her fucking face. I also have another little surprise for this slut that she will find out when I am ready. If you are not interested in hardcore shit, stay the fuck away. She's going to cry, scream and yell as my big black cock destroys her."

I heard a lot of the group say that they wanted to watch and said that they couldn't wait to get a hold of me when he was done.

He grabbed my hair again and pulled me into one of the rooms that has the two way glass. I heard a lot of men follow him into the room and they turned on the light in the room. My master walked over and moved the couch over to the side of the room, leaving the entire place empty save for the bolted down channel changer. He cleared the glass to allow anyone that didn't make it into this room to view from the other room.

He then pulled me over and pushed me down on the ground a few feet away from the glass. I was parallel to the glass so anyone in the other room could see everything going on. He then walked up to me and looked down.

"You ready slut?" he said. I was breathing hard at this point, turned on more than I could ever remember.

"Yes, please, let me have your cock," I moaned.

"I'll let you have my cock, but we have a problem. I finished two bottles of water before I came in here and now I have to piss. I don't feel like leaving so you are going to be my toilet. You are going drink and wear my piss like the little bitch you are and thank me for it. You can do that or I can just leave and you don't get my cock anymore," he said.

I've always had a big fantasy of being pissed on and couldn't believe it was about to come true. I moaned and said, "Yes, please, piss all over me. Use me as your toilet."

The men in the room started laughing and making comments about how nasty I was. My new master stripped in the middle of the room, his black body strong and lean with his huge cock sticking out in front of him. I heard a lot of comments about the size of his cock and how excited they were to see me take it. He laid his clothes over the back of the couch on the other side of the room before walking back to me. He was wearing nothing but his dress shoes and socks, presumably so that he didn't have to stand in the puddle of piss that he was sure to create.

He stood in front of me, slightly stroking his cock. "Put your hands behind your back, grasp your hands and then open up your mouth, toilet," he laughed. I complied, placing my hands behind my back and intertwined my fingers together. I tilted my head back a bit and opened my mouth, presenting myself for my master's stream.

"You really are a nasty little fucker. Here in front of a group of strangers, you are going to let me, another stranger, piss in your mouth and all over you just so that you can have my cock again. You really are just a trashy whore, aren't you?" he said.

"Yeeeessss," I moaned, anticipating his hot stream.

"Here it comes toilet, just a little at first to get you started." He held his cock a few inches from my face, my eyes locked on his as a sign of subservience and I saw him smile a wicked smile right as the first stream of urine released from his cock. The initial blast hit me in my face before he adjusted his aim and the hot, salty urine splashed into my mouth, filling it till it started to overflow. He squeezed off his flow and then said, "Swallow it down, bitch."

I closed my mouth and swallowed the mouthful of his urine. He wasn't lying. He must have drank a lot of water because his piss was not very pungent which helped. As soon as I gulped it down, I opened my mouth again and he proceeded to fill my mouth once more before pinching it off and commanding me to swallow. He did this a total of five times, each time filling my mouth while also managing to spray me partially in the face and I could feel the excess of piss streaming down my body.

I could tell he was happy with the power play as well as my obedience and the comments from the room every time he filled my mouth with his urine continued to fuel my embarrassment and desire.

This time when I opened my mouth, he told me to drink what I could but he was not going to stop anymore until he was done. He let go with a heavy blast of piss directly into my open mouth. It quickly filled up and his piss began to flow like a waterfall from my mouth. Whoops and hollers erupted from our audience. I closed my mouth to gulp down what I could and his stream crashed against my face, forcing my eyes to flutter and close. The heat from his piss as it flowed down my body felt amazing and sharing my first golden shower with this group was beyond exciting. My cock ached as his piss continued to crash against my face and the runoff was soaking my panties and pooling below me as I sat, immobilizing myself before this black Adonis.

I took a few more gulps of his surprisingly yummy urine as he continued to blast my face with his stream. He aimed it solely at my face and when my mouth wasn't open to receive his gift, he moved it around getting every square inch of my face.

I felt his stream weakening and instead of waiting for it to fully subside, he stepped forward, grabbed my head and inserted his engorged, but no longer rock hard cock into my mouth. He started thrusting shallowly in and out of my mouth as he finished urinating allowing (forcing) me to drink directly from the source. I gulped down every last blast and trickle he fed to me as he continued thrusting into my face. My tongue was swirling non-stop around the head of his gorgeous cock, feeling the texture and the jets of piss as it flowed from the tip.

When he stopped urinating, he continued his thrusting and I could feel his cock begin to reach the steel-like rigidity from before when he had been privately ravaging my throat. He began to pick up pace and increased the depth of each penetration until he was plunging all 9 and a half or more inches into my mouth and down my throat.

His thrusts began to match his previous efforts and soon he was slamming everything he had into my willing mouth in full, unobstructed view of our in-room audience and any others that may be viewing from the other room. His grip was tight on my head as he slammed his cock continually in and out of me and accentuated the thrusts with grunts and little quick sayings like "take that shit," and "fuck yeah," and others. The group was commenting on my ability to take his entire cock and over the sounds of his cock slamming into me and my own sounds of gurgling and choking, I heard the unmistakable sound of men jerking their cocks. They were getting off on watching me being manhandled and I loved it.

My black master did all of the fun stuff like pulling out and slapping my face with his cock, smearing his dick on my face, spitting on me, holding my mouth open like he had before and spearing my mouth with full penetrations and then full releases. He forced me down to bathe his balls more and repeated these different actions for a good fifteen minutes, maybe longer. My skin had a light chill to it from the evaporation of his urine, but my body was so hot with lust that the contrast added more to my sensory overload.

My master pulled his dick from my mouth and pulled me up by my hair. He turned me around and began to knead the globes of my ass. He yanked my panties down, slightly ripping them but not completely and had me step out of the flimsy material. He then pushed me towards the glass and bent me over, my hands resting on the frame of the window. That's when I noticed another group of men, cocks in hand, jerking off to me being used. I heard a wet popping sound from my master and realized that he must have been wetting his fingers when I felt him probing a wet digit against my puckered asshole. He began to push in with a finger and I moaned as I was being penetrated for the first time in a long time.

His meaty digits pushed into my ass, first one, then a second as he finger fucked my pussy. He stretched and pried and prodded, working his fingers in and out of me as I moaned uncontrollably.

"You want to use this," a man from my right said. I looked back to see him holding a small bottle of lube out to my master.

"Hell yeah, that'll do," he said and grabbed it with his other hand. He squirted some directly on my hole without removing his fingers and started to work the lube in and out, finding it easier to do so now. When he added a third finger, my knees started to wobble and I threw my head back in ecstasy. I was being stretched out, publically in front of this group of strangers while bent over facing another group of strangers who watched, dicks in hand, as my face contorted from the pleasure that was washing over me as my ass pussy was being stretched out for the inevitable fucking I was about to receive. His actions were rough yet deliberate. He was stretching me out to accommodate his large tool and there was a part of me that was happy for that, but at the same time, I just wanted him to stick his cock back inside of me, this time at my rear entrance.

"Please," I whimpered, "please fuck me, I need your cock inside of me."

The room erupted in laughter at my complete and udder submission to not only my basic urges, but also to my new black master.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you pretty boy, but I was going to open you up some more, but if yo ass is so impatient, I can definitely tear that shit up now," he said. I felt his fingers being withdrawn from my ass and one of his large hands grab me by my bent over waist. I felt the head of his powerful cock line up with my well lubed ass and for a minute, I was scared that maybe I wasn't quite ready, not loosened up enough, for his mighty stick, but at this point, I really didn't care. I was so horny and I needed a good fucking.

I felt him push forward, his large bulbous head penetrating my hole and I while there was a bit of pain, I could feel my ass opening up (as if it had a choice) and my knees were weak. I was glad to have the ledge to lean on. I began to loudly moan and grunt as his large stick slid its way inside of me, stretching me and filling me. Every nerve ending in my ass was exploding with pleasure. I am not sure how much he pushed inside of me, but I knew it was not everything when he started to pull out. He began a sawing motion, sliding more and more inside of me each time, filling me, stretching me, and using me.

I felt his other hand grab the other side of my waist and now with two hands holding my hips in place, he really started to drill into me. He picked up pace and each thrust was hard, deep and oh so good. I was moaning and grunting like a little pig, a little cock pig as he began to viciously fuck my ass. By now, I could feel his hips making contact with my ass every time he buried his large dick inside of me and his big, heavy balls were slapping against mine. He was fully penetrating me with each angry piston of his black meat stick and I could feel him hitting that special spot inside everyman's ass that drives you crazy.

My body was being slammed forward with every hard thrust as my master violated my hole over and over, quickly and without remorse as the men in the room and the other side of the glass watched, dicks in hand. One man who was furiously jerking off blasted a huge load at my face which was stopped by the glass separating us. I couldn't refrain from screaming and moaning and grunting as he fucked me hard and fast. My dick was so hard as I was anally taken and it bounced around in response to my body being jerked and bounced back and forth.

"Oh fuck yeah, I knew you'd be a good piece of ass, but damn, you are so fucking tight on my dick," my master said, accentuating each pounding with a statement. "Yeah, this ain't gonna be the last time I get in this. You are going to be my little bitch anytime I want it. You like this faggot, huh? Do you?"

"Uh, uh, uh, yeah, uh, uh uh, fuck, uh, uh, uh, I, uh, love it, uh, oh fuck, uh, uh, fucking tear my ass open, uh, uh, oh fuck," I panted, trying to answer him as grunts of pleasure escaped my lips. This man's stamina was insane. He had fucked my throat twice for long periods of time and must have been fucking my ass for close to ten minutes by now with no signs of slowing down.

CSK
CSK
650 Followers