Thoroughly Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSK
CSK
656 Followers

"You like getting fucked in front of these dudes, don't you? Like letting them watch you gettin' used like the toy you are. You've got everyone's cock in this room hard and ready to shoot because you are such a nasty little fucktoy. Only I'm going to use this hole for the rest of the time today, but these motherfucker's are more than welcome to fuck yo mouth and unload their cum on your pretty little face. Move over here," he said. He moved me away from the glass, his dick still buried deep in my ass and turned me sideways so that the men in the other room could now watch from the side as his big cock drilled in and out of me. He kept me bent over at the waist and once I was situated to his liking, he started fucking me again.

Now, my face was visible to all the men in the room who were actively stroking their cocks. So many of them, at least ten, maybe more, were all crowded around watching as this big, black man sodomized me and I screamed and moaned in pleasure.

"Yeah, there we go. Now all these nice men have a place to shoot off onto when they ready to cum. Gentlemen, feel free to deposit your loads on the face, head or back of my slut," he said as he plowed into me. My body violently lurched forward with every powerful thrust and I placed my hands on my knees to try and steady myself as he continued to fuck me so good.

It didn't take long for a man to step up and point his cock straight at my head. My face was down, but the unknown stranger said, "Look up boy, daddy's got a treat for you."

I looked up to see his hand furiously stroking his average sized cock and right as I did, he exploded with a large shot of cum right across my face. Several blasts of hot semen coated me and no sooner than he was done, he stepped away and another man stepped up. He had a decent sized cock, probably around my size, and stuck it right into my open mouth. He grabbed my head and started fucking my face. I was being spit roasted and I loved it. Both cocks slammed into me, uncaring of each other's timing and did their best to bury their full dicks in the holes they were occupying.

I heard another man grunt and then several hot blasts of cum land across my back. This was accentuated with the unseen man slapping his cock on my back to remove the remaining bits of cum from his dick. The man in my mouth continued to orally fuck me as another man stepped up and shot a load across my face and onto the cock that was drilling in and out of my mouth. He stepped away and another man stepped up and said, "Let me get in there too."

The man fucking my face stepped slightly to the side but kept his cock in my mouth while the new stranger pushed his in as well. These two sawed their dicks into my mouth together, not as deep as one could do on its own, but the feeling of having two cocks in my mouth at the same time while I was fucked mercilessly from behind was amazing.

As they doubly fucked my mouth, I felt at least two more loads land on my back and three other guys came on my face, my hair and one even nutted on my ear.

It was a free for all as men just kept finding ways to cum on me. I felt so deliciously sticky and yummy. The two that were fucking my face pulled out and began jerking off fast, their cocks aimed at my mouth. The first guy exploded into my mouth and on my face followed quickly by the second guy. I was coated in cum.

They stood there as their orgasms subsided and the second guy said, "You know, I always have to piss after I cum and since this fucking slut loves golden showers, I'm just going to piss on him here instead of going to the restroom."

He pointed his cock at me and about ten seconds later, he started pissing in my face. The first guy must have liked the idea because a few moments later, a second stream of hot piss hit my face. Here I was, naked and bent over in a bookstore arcade room as a large black man pounded away at my ass, several loads of cum covering my body as two men unloaded their bladders on my face. My anal violator had been continually hitting my prostate in this position and the entire scope of the situation was enough to finally push me over the edge as my cock, untouched, erupted and my whole body convulsed as my prostate induced orgasm rocked through my body. I screamed bloody murder as the sensations rocked me but my master never stopped fucking me as my ass clenched down on his huge tool and the men in front of me continued to spray my face with their urine and pointing their streams into my mouth. There were more men in the room and two more stepped up and shot their cum on me, one on my back and one on the top of my head, coating my hair.

The two men pissing on me finally finished and stepped away while my master continued fucking my ass with no reduced speed or voracity. I was still in a state of extreme bliss and lost in the moment as I felt at least two more men come up and cum on my face. Another man stepped up and stuck his cock into my mouth and began to fuck me extremely hard and while he was doing this, another man began to piss on my face. His urine was pushed into my mouth by the cock pistoning in and out of my mouth and the naughtiness of the entire act was so delicious. The man fucking my mouth grunted and unloaded his load into my mouth which I greedily swallowed down. Once he stepped away and the man who had pissed on my face stopped, I realized that there were no more men in the room who had not cum except for the man, my master, who was slamming away at my poor (lucky) asshole.

The room smelled of piss and cum and my body was becoming weak from being used so much. I was glad that my master had a vice-like grip on my hips as he pounded away at me because I am sure I would have collapsed if he didn't. I felt like his thrusts had picked up and he was slamming into me harder and faster than before, a sure sign that he was getting close. I desperately wanted him to cum, to feel the pinnacle of the sexual experience that he was using me for. I wanted him to feel unbelievable pleasure.

He was grunting and cursing as he sped up, his cock flying in and out of my ass with full, deep strokes. His grunts were becoming louder and louder, his grip digging into my skin and pulling me back against his body, slamming me against him and using my body, using my hole as a means for his big cock to cum.

"Oh fuck. . . you nasty. . .motherfucker. . . I'm going. . . to fucking . . . breed you . . . you dumb . . . little cunt . . . fuck . . . oh fuck. . . here . . . it . . . comes . . . take . . . my . . . nut . . . you . . . fucking . . . biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled as I felt his cock spasm in my ass and his cum blasted and filled my hole. The amount of cum he released must have been a lot because I could feel blast after blast after blast of hot, searing cum fill me. He didn't slow down at first and continued to slam into me, pushing his cum deeper into my bowels, breeding me as his little cock-slave.

He started to slow down and finally withdrew his cock from my ass and then said, "Turn around bitch and get on your knees." I turned around and knelt down on the wet floor. I knew I was a mess. A cum and piss covered, well used mess. He stepped up and pushed his cum coated cock into my mouth. "Clean up my cock slut," he said.

I took his engorged cock into my mouth and cleaned him up, licking and sucking off the cum that coated his shaft and I didn't stop until he unceremoniously pulled his cock from my mouth and said, "Alright, I'm done with you. Be here same time tomorrow my new slut. Matter of fact, be here the same time every day from now on during the week. I may not show up every day, in fact, I can promise you I won't, but you better be here every day just in case I am so that I can use you again. You are just the type of slut I like."

He walked over and started to get dressed and I just sat there in the middle of the room coming down off of my sexual high. I sat there, trying to catch my breath and fully take in everything that had happened to me. I looked around the room and realized that there was no toilet paper or paper towels for me to clean myself off but that was not that big of a deal. The whole place had literally seen everything that had happened to me so I was no longer shy about walking through the halls covered in cum and piss. I crawled over to where my panties had been thrown to the side. I picked them up and slowly stepped into them, pulling the slightly torn material up to provide myself with a bit of coverage.

By this time, my master had finished dressing and he walked towards the door and without looking back he said, "See you tomorrow cunt."

"Yes master," I replied, my voice weak and barely audible, and then he walked out, leaving me alone in the room. I collected myself for a few minutes and then walked out of the room as well to make the trip back to where my clothes had been left in the original room. I was completely satiated from my sexual experience and after this, I knew I was going to have to take the rest of the day off as there was no way I could go back and sit through the rest of the day in the office.

I got back to the original room where we had left my clothes and I walked over to the couch where I had laid my jeans, shirt and sandals only to find that they were gone. I was stuck in an adult bookstore, covered in cum and piss wearing only a pair of torn, hot-pink boy-short panties.

CSK
CSK
656 Followers