All Comments on 'Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 01'

by christo

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Once upon a time

I was able to get my head in my mouth in the bathtub when I was thirteen. My older brother told me he too could do it, butI scared myself and never tried to do it again. I did however, like the character in the story, hook my feet in the headboard and havew my wife jack me off into my mouth. ..we both enjoyed it. I can't emagine how good it would be to pllay with an older woman when I was a teenager. I was constantly hard and fantisized about all my teachers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
...and thank you!

That was a very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The Best-Written Story on Literotica

I have now read this story, ummm, well, more than once. The things that strike me most about it are its tone, plot mechanics, dialog, and comedy.

In tone, it strikes me like a blue version of "Catcher in the Rye". It's a great use of the first person; we never learn the protagonist's name, and it makes the story just that much better. Notice also that the plot is moved along much more by the dialog in the story than, as most other stories I read here, by long winded and most often strained "hot" descriptive passages.

Many aspiring writers could learn quite a lot by studying this author's dialog. Not only is dialog the primary method of moving this story's plot forward, but the dialog is also *very* believable. Mom sounds just like a mom (her dialog in the hospital is priceless and spot on), the protagonist sounds just like a horny adolescent teenage male, and Elaine is a wonderful "Richie's mom" whose dialog, while authentic, reveals her complex character. And notice that the minor father character also gets the least to say?

And comedy. That's the reason I reread this story. It's just ... really funny! For instance, I love the comedic timing involved in the first "reveal", where Mom walks in on the kid. Mom opens the door. We aren't told anything of what transpires immediately thereafter. Change of scene, then the ambiguous "At the hospital, I had to do some explaining." We now know we are in a different location, and we think we know what the author means, but we will be proved wrong. Father says "What happened..." and we know that we are in the hospital's emergency room. 'Oh no,' we think, 'the kid must be hurt.' Then the kid replies "Uh, um, she, well, she just collapsed." That's just so well set up! I laugh *every time* I read it. (And notice that the kid's dialog is not simply "She just collapsed!" Great dialog writing.) And the story has many comedic moments just as good.

This story could have been about a Big Mac compulsion and I would still have loved it.

So one story must be a reader's favorite, and this one is definitely mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Read & Storke

This was one of the best stories I've read. I actually spent the story masturbating myself. I came twice while reading it and am now covered in goo! I too, am a self-sucker and love the taste of my own cum. I have about an 8-9" cock and love the feel of it in my mouth and a dildo up my ass. This story was realistic for me and I would love to meet a lady like this one!

simply_cynsimply_cynalmost 19 years ago
LMAO

OMG ... that was priceless! I can't decide whether or not you should have put it under Humor though because the whole first page I was laughing my ass off. GREAT word choice ... I could picture the whole thing and I was simply DYING!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! *laughs, stealing one of your lines and goes to read another*

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Made a very enjoyable morning

Your story gave me one of the best reading experiences that I have had in a long time. I love to get off while reading and your story went at a great pace and was descriptive enough for me to visualize what was going on. Watching or hearing about guys masturbating or sucking themselves is my number one turn on. I kept myself on the edge of orgasm all the way through, in fact I still havent cum yet. Oh I could in a heart beat but I enjoy riding it out for a while. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Please write more ----- Xtacyincin

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

This is something exciting dude. Great job.

Why don't you write a book? :-) This story was amazing, maybe just a bit long, it takes me some time to read it, since i'm not english too.

But, hey, my best wishes for a carreer as porno-writer! take care :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Self Sucker Too

I am now 28, and have been doing AF since I was 13. Through the years, I have used many techniques. I have a 9"

cock, and am 5' 6.5" tall. In all honesty, I feel that mood is key. Being aroused helps. I have sucked all the way

to the base, and have sucked on my balls. The best technique I have ever tried is AF + electro-stimulation. If you use a Dr. Ho's Mucsle electric thing, or a 3.6 V black and decker AC adapter for a cordless screw driver, and self suck then, you achieve maximum electro stimulation and eroticism. Orgasms are deep and frequent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow!!!

What a story!!! Right before she grabbed the dildo, I was worried that she would turn out to be a guy! XP Anyways, very interesting story (albiet a very odd one. You did an excellent job telling i, too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dang!

I wish my mom would take me to someone like that! Holyy cow! I cummed 3 timess!

But i have never been able to self suck :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BOING!!

It might be better to give than to receive, but it's best to do both!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
perfect, just perfect

I can personally suck myself off and I thought this story was very erotic and hot! I can autofellate in pretty much any possible position and it was amazing to hear the bondage aspect involved! I almost came without even jerking it, my cock throbbing the whole time. My girlfriend knows about my 'skill' and I'd love to try this with her! This is a great erotica and I think I might just read it again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Congrats

There are great stories and there are great sex stories but there are very few great sex stories. Thank you for adding one more to this rare genre. The sex is breathtaking either that or I have this strange white goey plaster running down my bedroom walls.The characters are likeable, well drawn, The humor spices the action and keeps it from becoming just another fuck story.

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Th'AnchoriticSybarite

SelfSuckHowToSelfSuckHowToover 10 years ago
Suck myself off - Autofellatio for real at www.HowToSelfSuck.org

I love the autofellatio parts of this. I tried when i was younger & couldnt but i found out how - and i can suck most of my own dick. try it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Funny, funny, funny

I am an old man who reads a lot of stuff on the internet. This story was literally the FUNNIEST story I have ever read there! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really??? Sucking his own cock?? This should be in Gay Male for sure. CRAP

C'mon, you can't be serious. That get's out and you better be gay, cause you ain't get any pussy. What a stupid story.

Microbevel8Microbevel8almost 7 years ago
Oh hell yes!

Exchange my life for his in a hot minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not gay if it's your own cock

This started out hilarious and ended up being pretty hot.

peteh57peteh57over 4 years ago
All time fav!

There are so many good stories on Literotica but this has to be my all time favourite. So well written and so deeply erotically sexy. Just wonderful stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

If i could suck my own cock i would . Yummy cum in my mouth

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

What a crazy storyline. Trust Elaine not to hurt him???

And, Mom has to know what Elaine does, how will that develop?

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

DON'T BOTHER READING THIS STORY. The author writes 16 chapters, all heading towards a big event and then just stops, leaving everything hanging. That was 9 years ago.

jott50jott50about 2 months ago

This series reminds me of a little city from my youth.

There once was a boy from Nantucket

He had a dick so long he could suck it

He said with a grin as he wiped off his chin

If my ass was a pussy I'd fuck it

jott50jott50about 2 months ago

I meant dity not city

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous