All Comments on 'Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 14'

by christo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
christochristoover 20 years agoAuthor
Coming soon!

My dear readers, I know you've been waiting a long time for the next installment of the Autofellatio Blues series, and I just wanted everyone who reads these sordid tales to know that I'm almost done with the next chapter. I promise not to leave 8 months between installments from now on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Christo, we miss you.....

.....waiting. Patiently.................

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

Wow, despite all the crazy sex, you manage to have an incredibly sweet love story as the backbone of it all. Amazing stuff, and I really hope you finish it someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

"Again, the supposed adults in this mess were causing most of the problems instead of solving them."

I think THAT should have been the title of this series! Too true.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Mom and Dad betray him and he refuses to confront them. Mom keeps insisting she's trying to protect him.

Don't get it and don't buy it.

Mom comes across like a selfish bitch with respect to Bridget.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Oh and Bridget continues to prove that she is a manipulative bitch also, having sex with his mother and not telling him. Again, why doesn't he confront her. Even in the world of swinging, since it's not consentual, he comes across like a Cuck with his own mother and father. They are f-cking Bridget behind his back (so to speak).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kind of getting tired of how he hasn't lashed out at his mom for being with Bridget, the fact that his mom should have already known he loves her, than all the rest of the stuff. I put a lot of time in reading this.....but this is so repetitive on the back and forth. By the time I read the ending I feel like it was just not worth the read...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous