Those Girls Next Door

Story Info
He stops a fight between the girls next door.
4.5k words
4.51
63.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers

Samantha and Natalie were the two girls next door. They were, I suppose, your average teenagers, being eighteen and nineteen respectively, although I can never remember which is the oldest. They look enough alike to be twins.

Typical of sisters they get along like cat and cat, both of them fiercely independent and resentful if they think the other is encroaching on their territory. I've heard a number of yowling cat-fights between them.

"You wore my new blouse and ruined it."

"You took my makeup and you knew I needed it."

"What have you done to my shoes/purse/jacket/etcetera?"

I have occasionally had cause to yell at them to shut up for a bit because no-one wants to know their little problems, but they just dismiss me as an old grouch. Well, I am pushing thirty, so I suppose that could seem a little old to them.

I've never known why their parents didn't crack down a little harder on the girls when they were fighting. Maybe if they sat down and talked over some of their little differences they'd realise they didn't really matter. Still, mine not to reason why.

We had a hell of a storm recently. Huge wind, and I mean big. It was strong enough to snap a branch of a tree and toss it onto the fence. That was enough to crack a crossbar and, sensing the weakened condition of the fence, the wind attacked with new ferocity. The poor fence didn't have a chance, over half of it being flattened.

Neither I nor the Jacksons were too concerned about the fence going. It fence was a little dilapidated and due for renewal. We even had a couple of quotes available. We rang the fencer who'd been recommended and he came around to do the job. He couldn't do it immediately, he told us, but he would clear away the old fence and arrive first thing Monday to start putting up the new one. We said fine and left the whole mess to him.

This comment on the fence is to explain why there was no fence separating our yards on that weekend.

It was a beautiful Saturday. The sun was shining from a clear blue sky, a couple of fluffy white clouds galloped across the blue like lambs in their pasture. The breeze blowing those clouds was a gentle zephyr at ground level, a pleasantly warm one at that.

I was in the backyard doing a little bit of gardening, mainly tidying up the storm damage. The Jacksons had gone out for the day and all was calm and peaceful.

It turned out that not all the Jacksons had gone out. Mr and Mrs Jackson had departed but Miss Sam and Miss Nat had not. I found this out when they started yelling at each other. What were they yelling about? I neither knew nor cared. I just wished that they'd shut-the-hell-up.

It wasn't to be. Their squabble escalated. Sam barged out of the back door, slamming it behind her, and stood in the yard, fuming. Me, I did my imitation of Brer Fox and I lay low and said nothing. An idiot I am not.

The problem was that after a moment or two Nat came storming out the back door, wanting to continue the fight. The pair of then stood there, yelling in each other's face, and I Brer Foxed just as hard as I could.

All would have been well, from my point of view, but things escalated a bit too far. I don't know who said what to start it but the fight suddenly switched from the verbal to the physical. One moment yelling, the next clawing and scratching and trying to tear out each other's hair. That I couldn't have.

Now if a man tries to get between two fighting girls he deserves all that happens to him. I had no intention of being that man. I just stood back, turned on the hose, and let them have it.

The screaming and the shouting went up a notch but the physical contact broke up, both girls turning their fury in my direction. Fortunately I was a safe distance back.

There were a few very nasty threats expressed but I could live with that.

"Sorry, girls," I called to them, "but you have to keep your fighting to verbal abuse. Them's the rules."

"You rotten pig," shrieked Sam. "We're soaked. Look at us. Just look at us."

That's when I made a slight error of judgement. Just a little one. You know how these things happen.

"I'm looking. I'm looking," I said cheerfully. "Did you know that your tops are transparent when wet. I see someone hasn't put on their bra yet. What a pity."

Both girls turned red and their arms promptly folded over their inadvertently displayed attractions. I laughed and tossed the hose to one side, intending to get on with my gardening.

If I was a computer I'd have started flashing a bright red ERROR sign. Before I knew what was happening I'd been tackled by two furious viragos, both of them intent on drawing blood. My blood, it seemed. I hit the ground before I even knew they were coming at me. It seemed that they were just a little angrier than I thought and I'd now given them a common target.

Apparently it hadn't occurred to the girls that there was a big difference between attacking each other and having a go at a man who probably weighed more than their combined weight. I was also a damned sight stronger than them, was quite fit, and knew some self-defence. I had Sam flat on her tummy in a trice, with Nat bent over her, also face down.

I held them like that quite effortlessly, in complete control of the situation.

The girls were still wriggling and swearing, even if they weren't achieving anything. I decided that if I wanted to talk to them I needed to get their attention.

Both girls were wearing skirts. Not the sort of thing you should wear if you're going to be in a fight. I casually lifted both skirts exposing two pretty little bottoms, bottoms that promptly received a hard smack. There were two squeals and then the girls shut-up and help still.

"Any more nonsense and the next spank will be on a couple of bare bottoms," I told them, speaking in a no-nonsense voice.

They wouldn't listen. They both started squealing and wriggling and threatening me. I was a simple matter for me to lower two pairs of panties, exposing two little bottoms. (And other parts that were revealed when the girls started kicking their legs about.)

I very carefully placed a hard spank on each bare bottom, getting another pair of squeals and a moment's silence.

"OK, Sam, Nat, you've got a choice. Lie still for a moment and listen to a few words of wisdom or kick up a fuss and you each get a proper spanking. As you can probably figure out that spanking will be on your currently naked bottoms."

I said naked rather than bare to try to get it through their thick skulls that they were in a spot of bother.

Will. Not. Listen.

They resumed their squealing and kicking so I shrugged and started a couple of spankings. After they'd each received a half dozen of the best they were suddenly interested in what I had to say. I admired there nice red bottoms for a moment, trying to recall what I was trying to tell them. Oh, yes. Fighting.

"I don't know what you were fighting over and I don't care, but if you girls insist of squabbling between yourselves then you had better keep it to verbal," I told them. "From now on if I catch you two getting into a physical fight I'm going to paddle the pair of you, and if I have to do this in front of your parents then so be it. Understood?"

While I'd been talking my hand had been sort of drifting across first one little bottom and then the other. Both girls were staying very still, not saying anything.

When I tossed out the understood there were a couple of very hasty assents. I decided to continue with my little lecture.

"As for your audacity to actually attack me, words fail me. If either of you are silly enough to attack a man twice your size then don't be surprised at how he responds."

At this point Sam gave a nervous start as though she'd had an electric shock. Close enough, I guess. I certainly felt some sort of spark when I rubbed my hand across her mound. That would teach her to keep her legs together.

"You may just find," I continued, my hand drifting over to cover Nat's mound, "that the results you get are just a little more than you bargained for. Or a lot more, depending on how much you're used to."

I have to say that Nat gave the same nervous start that Sam did, apparently unprepared for such an intimate brush with danger.

"For someone who's words failed him you're still talking," muttered a little voice.

"True," I agreed, "but what do you prefer, talk or something more."

To demonstrate the problems inherent with the something more my hand was again rubbing Sam's mound.

"OK, We're sorry," came a very quick reply, seconded very rapidly by Nat. "Ah, can we get up now?"

In reply I released them and they scrambled quickly to their feet, both of them giving me rather nervous looks. With some amusement I noticed that they didn't seem to be in much of a hurry to pull up their panties. They also seemed to have forgotten about their see-through wet tops, not that I intended reminding them.

The girls looked at each other and then back at me.

"Ah, you wouldn't really, ah, rape us, would you?" asked Sam.

"Rape you?" I asked, aghast. "Certainly not. But I might mistake a physical assault as a request for some rough sex and act accordingly. If I found out afterwards that I was wrong I'd be very apologetic."

"You couldn't anyway," muttered Nat. "There's two of us and only one of you."

"Oh, Nat, if you believe that you could find yourself in a very embarrassing situation. I just demonstrated that I could pin you both down very easily and I'm quite capable of having sex with both of you. Still relatively young and healthy, you know."

"Us or you?" came the snarky comment.

I just smiled.

Then I reached out and lightly pressed against Nat's nipple, she being the one who without a bra.

"You are absolutely delightful," I said softly. "You should go for this look all the time."

Her eyes opened wide with shock while Sam started giggling. Then Sam's eyes also opened wide when I reached down and slipped my hands under their dresses and touched them rather personally.

"You do know that you haven't pulled up your panties yet?" I gently reminded them and there were a couple of outraged squeaks as the girls backed away, intent on fixing that little problem.

Panties up they looked at each other and then, being of one mind, they turned and bolted for their house, eager to get away from the monster next door. Not that they'd seen the monster because I'd kept my trousers zipped.

I heard a car drive away a short time later and guessed that one or both of the girls had gone out. Probably just the one as I didn't think they'd be teaming up for a while after that fight. I was proved right when Samantha came wandering back out and stood there looking at me as I finished my tidying up.

"Um, you wouldn't really have raped us, would you?" asked Sam. I couldn't tell what the tone of her voice meant.

I was about to point out that that question had already been asked and answered when she spoke up again.

"I know, I know," she said, her flapping hand indicating that my previous answer was of no consequence. "I mean, really."

"Would you like to have sex with me, right here and now?" I asked her. I hastily held up a hand when she looked as though she was about to reply. "If you say 'yes' I'm going to push you down onto the lawn, pull off your panties, and fuck you hard. If you say 'no' I'm going to push you down onto the lawn, pull off your panties, and fuck you hard. If you don't answer but turn around and run away quickly then I'll let you go. This time."

"So you're saying that if I say no you'll rape me?" she half shouted.

"It might be rape to you but to me it will just be you playing hard to get and not meaning it. Remember, you do have that third option of turning around and running away."

She stood there looking at me, clearly confused.

"Ah, I'm waiting for an answer," I hinted.

"I'm not going to have sex with you," she gasped out.

"Is that a clear no or is it your way of telling me you're about to start running?"

"I am not running away. You wouldn't dare. I'm telling you no."

"OK. No it is. Now come here."

"Why?"

I just waited, keeping my big mouth closed. She hesitated a little and then came closer. As soon as she was within reach I reached.

As soon as I had hold of her I twisted her to one side and she was flat on her back on the grass in nothing flat. I stood over her, undoing my trousers, her eyes seeming to open wider as she watched. She blinked them closed when my trousers dropped revealing all, because I had quite a bit to reveal. I'm not saying I'm a little large in the genitalia department. I don't have to. Other people are quite happy to say that for me. That fact was registering on Sam right now and she wasn't sure what to say.

I went down on one knee and pushed her dress up around her waist. Taking hold of her panties I started drawing them down, taking my time and watching her the whole time I was doing so.

She licked her lips. "I did say no," she pointed out.

"Yes, I heard you, but don't worry, I'm ignoring that little detail."

Tossing her panties to one side I took hold of her ankles and spread her legs, encountering surprisingly little resistance. A single glance assured me that I was making the right choice. Her lips were puffy and flushed, her inner lips protruding and pouting. I suspected she'd been wondering and hoping since our earlier confrontation. I wasn't going to muck around with any foreplay. I wanted her now and I think that's what she wanted.

"Take hold of me and steer me into place," I told her, kneeling between her thighs and looming over her.

"I said no and you expect me to help you?" she asked, sounding shocked.

I smiled. "Yes." Sometimes a quick short answer is best.

She looked somewhat nervous as she took a tentative hold of me. Once she had that hold her nervousness seemed to fade away, her hold tightening at the same time until she had a firm grip of me. She just held me for a moment, checking on her prize, I think.

After those few moments of assessment she steered me very neatly into position. Not the first time she'd steered a cock home was my unspoken observation. She was very much ready for me and I slipped into her smoothly and quickly, helped into position by her pushing up to meet me, and pushing up quite energetically at that. (Notwithstanding the fact that she pushed so eagerly to meet me she gave a long low cry of protest from first starting until I was fully inside her.)

To improve the situation (from my point of view) I pushed up her top and bra, exposing a very tasty treat to my eyes. I immediately tasted, worshipping her breasts for a few moments while my engorged cock lay heavily inside her, filling her.

Lifting my head slightly I looked at her and winked. Then I started moving on her, slowly at first but picking up the pace as I found her responding, apparently quite happy to go along with my wicked desires.

I was quite happy to bring her along carefully, letting the passion build slowly, our bodies moving together as though we'd practised. (We hadn't, but I'd certainly had thoughts about it before this.) I also took the time to worship her breasts, rubbing and teasing and tasting.

It took some time to bring her to a point where she was about ready to climax but I didn't begrudge the work I had to put in. One should always do one's best and take pleasure in a job well done.

A little added pressure, a little faster, and Sam exploded like a firecracker, kicking her legs into the air and voicing her approval with a scream that she tried to muffle by slapping a hand over her mouth.

I rolled off her and onto the grass breathing deeply, lying contentedly next to her.

For about one second.

"You bitch," wailed a voice. "You were just saying how it would be a long cold day in hell before Michael would get anywhere near you and here I find you fucking his brains out. How could you?"

"Nat! It wasn't my fault," Sam wailed in turn. "He forced me. He just grabbed me and pushed me to the ground and I was helpless. It was all his fault."

"Oh, yes, I could see how it was all his fault. He forced you to wrap your legs around him crying yes, yes, yes, while bucking under him like a horse trying to throw its rider. A bit hard to throw him while you're holding him in place I'd have thought. I hope you've done your nails recently or poor Mike is going to need stitches for the gouges in his shoulders, you were clinging that hard."

"He did. Just ask him. Tell her, Mike."

"She's right, Nat," I said calmly. "I just forced her to the ground and brutally assaulted her. I don't know how I can live with myself after doing such a terrible thing."

"Yeah, right," said Nat, and you could practically see the sarcasm dripping from her words. Maybe I shouldn't have been smiling while I confessed.

Sam seemed to be a little upset. She'd plainly said no (even if she had hung around after being warned) and Nat didn't believe her. She felt insulted and apparently it was my fault. How do I know? She said so.

"This is all your fault," she snapped at me. "Explain it to her."

"Oh, yes, please, Mike. Explain how I found her wrapped around you tighter than the bun around a hot dog."

"Sam was wanting to know if I was willing to rape her. I told her yes, I was, and if she cared to hang around for a while I'd demonstrate. She hung around, so I demonstrated. I mean, I didn't have much choice. You wouldn't have wanted me to go back on what I'd promised."

From the look on Sam's face that explanation wasn't helpful. From the look on Nat's, she didn't believe a word of it. Apparently I'd have to go into more detail. I sighed and scrambled to my feet, beckoning Nat to come closer. She did, silly girl.

"I'm going to give you the same choice Sam had," I explained. "You can turn and walk away or you can stand there and I'll start taking off your clothes, finishing up by rrravising you." I really rolled the R with the ravishing, making it sound as insalubrious as possible.

"You couldn't," she scoffed. "You've had your fun for the day."

I just smiled, lifted an eyebrow, and glanced down, before looking at her again. Nat glanced down, saw the sausage for the hotdog was standing ready for another roll, and blushed, quickly looking elsewhere.

Seeing she was still standing there I started undoing the buttons on the blouse she was now wearing.

"What are you doing?" she demanded, slapping at my hands. (Her mood probably wasn't improved by Sam giggling in the background.)

"You're not turning and walking away so I'm taking off your clothes, like I said."

By that stage I was peeling the blouse down and off, tossing it towards Sam.

"Oh, come on, you can't be serious," Nat protested, while I reached around and unhooked her bra.

"Leave me alone. I mean it," came the next protest as I started undoing her skirt.

"Nat," I said, as I pushed her skirt down, letting it drop away, "I'm just doing what I said I was going to do. You can still turn and walk away."

"Sa-am," Nat cried as I hooked my thumbs inside her panties.

"Na-at," replied Sam. "The house is just over there. You can always turn around and walk away."

When she didn't take the advice I went down onto one knee, taking her panties down with me. Unlike Sam, Nat was clean-shaven. I took advantage of this by leaning forward to kiss her mound, even as I was pushing her panties down. Her hands clutched convulsively in my hair but, at the same time, she was also lifting her feet and stepping out of her panties.

I used my tongue in a cruel and lascivious manner, building on a desire that was already there. I didn't know how long she'd been watch me and Sam but it was certainly long enough to get her all excited. My tongue probed around, looking for her trigger points. I suspect I found at least one from the way she gave a stifled shriek.

Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers
12