Those Girls Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,499 Followers

I rose slowly to my feet, not taking my mouth off her, trailing it up over her mons and belly until it settle on her breasts, seeking first one nipple and then then the other. When her nipples were standing forth quite nicely I finally stood up properly.

A hand pressing lightly on her shoulder and Nat sank down onto her knees and from there onto her hands and knees with a little guidance from me. I was settling down to kneel behind her and Sam was moving around to where she had a better view.

I gave Sam an evil little smile, indicating that she should steer me into place, at the same time reaching around Nat to capture her breasts. Sam was giggling but she delicately adjusted the position of my cock and then I was pressing firmly against and into Nat, finding it a tight fit but well lubricated.

I had to move slowly as I sank into her, mainly because she was too tight for me to proceed with any haste, even though Nat was pushing back against me, welcoming me. (Not a virgin, I should point out. Just nice and tight.) Moving slowly notwithstanding it didn't take too long before I was nicely positioned for some rather more energetic exercise.

Now I will freely admit that after my little session with Sam I wasn't exactly in a position to go gung ho, ramming home for all I was worth and the devil take the hindermost. That didn't worry me. I was quite happy to take the slow and easy route, stringing things along until I was ready. I started moving - slowly.

Nat was making happy little sounds and moving with me, seeming quite willing to just press back to meet me, happily rocking back and forth on her hands and knees, my cock sliding smoothly in and out. After a while Nat was starting to make some slightly frustrated noises, hinting that she wouldn't protest too strongly if I started putting in a bit more effort. I patted her lovely bottom and told her to be patient. Good things come to those who wait, I assured her.

Sam, for her part, was smirking and watching avidly, giggling a little at Nat's attempts to get things kicked up a notch. Maybe it was my imagination but it seemed to me that Sam was also rubbing herself somewhat intimately, her breathing just a little ragged.

I continued being the tortoise in the race, slow and easy being my motto. (This time, anyway.) Nat whined some more and tried to speed things up herself but she was finding that hard to do. Like it or not (and she didn't) she had to let me set the pace. Now if she'd been on top it might have been a different matter, but as it was. . .

Sam apparently had the same idea.

"Um, Nat, if you wanted to be the boss you should have insisted on being on top," she remarked, "instead of just being his bitch."

At this point Nat demonstrated a command of the language that was quite surprising for such a sweet young thing. I grinned and, feeling that things were building up inside me, helped her out by increasing the pace.

Nat's responses and appreciation promptly picked up and soon we were moving along in fine style. I still suspected that she might climax before I was ready but I didn't mind. I just did my best, and my best was pretty good.

Nat finally climaxed with a low groan, and I was happy to find her convulsions were enough to drag me over the edge, letting me have my own climax. From the funny sounds coming from Sam I think she might just have pushed herself into a self-climax as well.

Now I was completely done, lying on the grass and breathing heavily. Both the girls seemed to have fully recovered from their efforts and they made a few disparaging remarks about the male of the species and how they couldn't stand up to pressure. My ego is confident within itself. I ignored the petty comments, knowing I'd have the advantage again soon enough.

It was about then that we heard a car horn.

"Um, Nat, are you possibly blocking your drive so your parents can't get in?" I casually asked.

The girls promptly blushed fiercely, contemplating the fact that one of them was naked and the other semi-naked. It's surprising how fast girls can get dressed when they want to. They vanished into their house, still tidying up as they went. It only took a minute or so and I could hear Nat's car starting up.

Well, I'm sure they'd sort themselves out without any problems. I had my own problems to sort out. Namely, did I try to lure the girls away one at a time or should I try to get them both together for some extended exercises. An interesting quandary. I had this feeling that they would be curious about whether I could handle them both at the same time. Life could get very interesting.

Ashson
Ashson
8,499 Followers
12