Thoughts and actions of Husband

Story Info
How much does she think he knows?
1.3k words
3.62
42.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More silliness to follow on from Thoughts of an Adulterous wife from the husbands point. Still no editors were harmed during the production of this work.

I'd been downstairs looking through the phone, wondering what to do with it. I heard the floorboards upstairs give a little creak; a quick glance and I could see she was spying on me. I waited till she went back to the bedroom and then I went back upstairs. I hid the phone under one of the sofa cushions for now.

It started about three weeks ago.

I went to my wife's office to surprise her at lunchtime, I saw her leave the building, she was alone. I headed towards her car to intercept her, but she walked the other way, she was looking around nervously. I recognised that spring in her step, she was excited.

I saw her get into a car on the passenger side, and it drove off. I just managed to get to my car in time to follow it, it went to a large car park on the other side of town and parked in the corner under the trees, it was dark there. Then I saw them both get out and get in the back. He was a young, handsome, a fit-looking man. Shit.

I tracked her phone; it was still in her office building. After only about 20 minutes or so they got back into the front of the car and drove off. I couldn't be sure if they'd had sex, but why get into the back of the car if you were only talking? I guessed where they were going so, I managed to get into her office car park before them. They got out of the car and went into the building separately. Shit, what to do? She was hiding something.

I thought I'd push it a bit that night, I asked her for anal sex. She'd denied me that for years, but she let me do it this time, and even seemed to like it, and showed an interest in doing it again sometime. Was it guilt on her part?

The following night she asked me to tie her up, one of my favourites. She came like a steam train. I had to put my hand over her mouth, so she didn't wake the neighbours. Was she just getting more adventurous, or was it guilt sex?

I thought about how she'd acted recently, had she changed anything, her makeup, the way she dressed, coming home late, going out with the girls more? Was she doing anything different, apart from the bum sex and bondage? No, nothing, everything seemed normal. But now I'd had my interest piqued.

I went on her company website and found out his name. After a little digging around, I found out he has a wife and a four week old baby girl. He wasn't getting any sex at home.

I kept an eye out for any changes in my wife. She asked me to answer her phone and read out messages she'd been sent, just like I normally do. So, she wasn't trying to hide anything on her phone. Did she have a second phone? I don't think so because she asked me to go into her handbag and get stuff for her. There was no walking out of the room when I came in when she was on the phone. She was either very good at hiding things or I was wrong.

I used the next couple of weeks to track him down and work out his routine. He went to his local pub on a Friday evening, probably his time away from the screaming kid and wife.

She told me she was working late on Thursday but would be home by seven o'clock. I watched her like a hawk for any signs, nothing. And she actually got in at half past six, looking exactly like she did when she left. I tracked her phone, it was at her office building all the time, but she could have left it behind like she did when she went to the car park. She didn't rush to the shower or any of the warning signs I expected.

Right, time to find out what was happening.

Friday, I plied the wife with drink and gave her the best sex I could, she soon fell asleep. I put on some dark trousers and a hoodie and headed to his pub, picking up a stout stick on the way.

I saw him leave the pub alone swaying slightly, good, because he was younger, taller and probably stronger than me. I followed him and when we got to a dark area, I tapped him on the shoulder with my stick and invited him to give me his phone and wallet. He turned and in his drunken bravado he swung at me, I just stepped back and fell off the pavement and ended up on my back, he took his opportunity but instead of running away he charged me, I lifted my leg and he ran his bollocks onto my foot, he crumpled like the sack of shit he is. I picked up my stick and got him to give me his wallet and phone. I threatened him again for the phone passcode and credit card PIN, and after a little persuasion with my stick, I got them. His right hand didn't work too well after that. I checked the phone code, and it worked. And there it was, my wife's name and phone number in his contacts with lots of messages; I could see times and dates, including Thursday. I'd study them later. He still wasn't out of it even though he was laying down, he swung his leg and tried to kick me, I just stepped smartly out of the way and brought the stick down on his arm and then out of sheer spite, nothing else. I jumped in the air and landed with both feet on his knee, I imagine the bones cracked but I couldn't hear it over his screaming.

I went and found a quiet spot and went through his wallet, a nice picture of a woman and a baby. I guess that was his wife and child, a bit of cash, some credit cards and pack of three condoms with two missing.

I made my way to the nearest cash point machine, and still with my hoodie on to hide myself I took as much money out of his account as I could. I threw the wallet in the river on the way home.

I got home just before three and I threw my clothes in the laundry basket. I sat on the sofa in my underpants, as I would normally do, and checked through his phone. It was all there, times, dates, everything, I was upset. But I liked the last one the best of all. She had messaged him. 'Never again, it was a mistake; if you talk to me ever, I'll tell your wife and HR.' And then she put the boot in. Hard. 'I don't know what I saw in you, you and your limp cock are not very good, my old man is much better, I'm going to make it up to him.'

Then I had a nasty thought, I sent my wife a text from his phone 'Come on, Thursday evening was fantastic.' That would put the cat among the pigeons. It was then that I heard the floorboards creak upstairs. I stood up and stretched and now the adrenaline had eased my back was giving me shit where I fell off the pavement, it was going to hurt for a couple of days.

Time for bed and my new normal, with a wife who wants to make it up to me and lots of guilty kinky sex.

Right time to complete the next Adventure.