All Comments on 'Thoughts and actions of Husband'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Probably for the best!

4

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 1 year ago

Good second part; that it was the boyfriend’s phone was an unexpected twist.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 1 year ago

New normal = cheating wife that you can never trust again.

However, it's OK because all he wants from his wife is uninhibited sex.

It IS silly.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Nice to see a husband handle one aspect of the problem but he's still left with a cheating wife and she still cheated several times. Would she have stopped if the sex was good with the asshole?? Hopefully you'll continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 stars. I enjoyed the story, as short as it was. To be honest i think my reaction would have been the same as the husbands, but another slip up and she's toast.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 1 year ago

Potential for a 5 star and fave story dashed due to a wimpy MC. 1 star fir keeping the cheater.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

The woman haters will not like this because you didn't do it to her

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Nope, it was planned and deliberate not a sperm-of-the-moment thing where she got carried away and screwed up. What if the asshole had been a great fuck? By her text, maybe she would have continued. Oh, and some have said "The woman haters" would not like this story, does that mean you need to accept cheating as part of your marriage in order to qualify as a woman lover? I think not. If I did what this gal did, my wife would dump my ass in a heartbeat, that doesn't make her a man-hater, just a cheater-hater.

Pretty well written. I look forward to more of your work, LJA

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

2, below average. An interesting build up but then just has a limp ending. He just continues on his merry way with his cheating wife because I guess she regretted doing it and broke it off. Sure she is going to make it up to him but still cheated and might cheat again. Didn't need to be a BTB or anything but the resolution just felt very lacking, no confrontation or anything to even lead to a proper reconciliation.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

It was okay but fell flat at the end. Why let her off the hook? He pushed one button with the text, but why be in a hurry to get into her bed? This still needs more story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So she cheated, betrayed, lied, without you realizing it.....except by accident or coincidence.

And you plan to live your whole life having doubts, insecurities, watching over her like a prison guard, never trusting......

Wow, what quality of life are you going to have. Tremendous !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lashing out at the lover can soothe and even inflate his ego or his pride.

But in the end, who made promises to you and betrayed them, ......, who cheated on you, ......., who lied to you, ....., who broke trust ......

Without being a genius, I don't think it's him.

He owes you nothing. He did the same to his wife, but to you he had no obligation.

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

so where is the revenge? staying with the whore makes him a cuck, not someone who got revenge

,

cucks get one star

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

Hard pass on the shite wife. She did it once it will be easier next time and the lothario will probably be deemed more "worth it"

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

Yes..

Relish in sex that has nothing to do about desiring or having the hots for you. But rather to assuage her guilt. Yeah, you're one manly guy. Soon enough, you'll beg for cream pies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It never occurred to him that if she did it once and got away with it, she would do it again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Has to be a part 2 where she suffers in some way. Guilt her out I mean. She cheated and he is not going too say a word? He can hold this over her head big time while he figures out what to do. BUT!!! Never have kids with this cheater if you decide they stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For her it came down to the quality of sex she got from her husband and her lover. Since she considered her lover inferior she broke it off with him...NOT because it was wrong, but because he was lacking. So when the dust clears and life has normalized she will in all probability find another stud to compare to her husband again. What happens to him if her next lover is viewed as being a superior product?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

@Regguy69, "What if the asshole had been a great fuck?" - I got the impression that she felt guilty regardless of the quality of the sex, her comments about the quality were just to emphasize that they were through.

LJA644LJA644about 1 year agoAuthor

Some people want me to finish the story, However I have several other stories that require my attention, plus a full time job. So I hope this satisfies your requirements. The BTB crowd won’t like it.

‘Her guilt weighed heavily on her so she tried to make it up to him. She realised she was putting in danger the man who loved her for who she is, no matter how good the sex was it wasn’t worth risking what she had. She never cheated again. He took full advantage of her guilt to have lots of fun and kinky sex. They lived happily ever after.’

Les

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

She cheated and lied to him. It's over. He didn't even tell the guy's wife. Very lame ending. 1/5.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Smart making it a robbery, takes some heat off of him at least. But I don't see why he isn't more upset about his wife and her cheating ways, regardless of how bad she claimed the sex was. What if it was good sex, would she still be doing it? I think yes. Dump her. If not, at least get some answers and a post-nup. We know how sorry she is because we know her thoughts. She needs to convince him now.

114FSO114FSOabout 1 year ago

When will the next chapter be available? I would like to see how the fuckwad survives, along with what kind of havoc hubby reeks upon his cheating spouse.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

At least he beat the asshole a little. Cheating wife needs to pay a little steeper price.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good move that, taking the phone home with him. He is one clear headed fellow. 1 star for a lame story.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

I liked it and didn't of course.

Nice little slice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So if the fucker would have had a bigger and stiffer cock the cunt would have kept on fucking him. Right?! Bloody cunt.

Unfinished, no voting

Captcha

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

I have one suggestion, if you are writing a multi part story, use the same title and list them as you want them to be read. When I looked at the title of your lead in story and saw Thoughts of an adulterous wife Pt. 1, I skipped over it. I figured to wait until more parts were published. Then I read Thoughts and action of a Husband. It never occurred to me that this was connected to Pt. 1. What I'm saying is I read them out of order. It's like reading the last page of a story and then reading the story. Why bother if you know the ending?

OK, I know I said one suggestion but finishing a story in the comment section is not really finishing the story. This is a good story and deserved a more complete ending, not a short synopsis of an ending. Guilt, danger realized, never again, kinky make up sex and lived happily ever after? Not good enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There’s no making it up for adultery. Everything that a wife can do that is right, she should have already been doing because she loved her husband. Returning to the baseline is NOT “making it up to him”. Unlimited sex, enthusiastic sex, etc are all the standard in marriage, not extra.

This is why every religion views adultery as just barely less serious than murder; because part of repentance is recompense, and for some sins there isn’t any recompense.

The there’s one option for redemption on the part of the wife. She can kill her self by the shedding of blood, proving that she is truly penitent, and hope that her husband will keep her as a wife after the resurrection. Her non redemptive option is to divorce, and if she has “learned her lesson”, to be loyal to her next husband. She doesn’t get to keep this husband in her corrupted state.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anyone, be they husband or wife that stays with a cheating spouse has only themselves to blame, they are effectively playing Russian roulette with their future because like it or not the saying ‘once a cheat’ is a real thing.

shopratshopratabout 1 year ago

This could be the beginning of a good story, so it certainly isn't deserving of all of the negative comments. If you just leave it with her being blissfully unaware she's been caught and him enjoying that them living sort of HEA, then I agree it's a terrible story. But you've got room to take it lots of ways without doing that, so I hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Divorce the bitch, cuckold. You could just blackmail her for all the sex you want tell she refuses you then divorce her ass. Steady piece of ass is better than no ass..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

she is good until the next young stud comes around. Face it, you are not who she wants. You are there until something better comes along.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just biding his time till the next young stud who's horny rolls around. Maybe she won't consider the next one a mistake.

Mc is a complete click. Take the assfucking u til there's an exit strategy then move on from this cheap, cheating cunt.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

Needs more of the aftermath - 4.2*

Norseman123Norseman1239 months ago

Ok Had the bones of a good story 4****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

@Sarahwithlove, yeah but not smart sending a text AFTER the phone was stolen.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA7 months ago

Just not enough here...

inka2222inka22227 months ago

So, he got revenge on random dude who didn't owe him anything (ok other than basic human decency), BUT, the actual guilty party, the bitch who promised him fidelity and owed him loyalty, got off 100% scott free, with zero downside to her cheating other than a bit of guilt. Seems just wrong. Barely 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice beginning, but no ending. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

.......where's the ending?

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 month ago

Oh nice follow on, loved the twist, turn of events.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

People, so many of you are missing the point here. It quite clearly states in the story that the wife let her husband 'have her ass', therefore their marriage can't possibly fail, can it? There has never been a recorded instance of any marriage going down the tubes when anal sex has been offered and the offer taken up, right? In fact it's a mystery why the cheating wives in LW stories ever bother to deny or brazen out their cheating when all they actually need to say is "So sorry for cheating on you, darling but why not just give me one up my 'ass' and that'll make everything ok." Problem solved, right?

JR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...

story TAGS