Three Become One Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now my mind was drawing a blank. My head was overwhelmed with a thirst for knowledge; knowledge of what was going on with the twins, knowledge of exactly what it was they wanted for me, and knowledge as to what was to become of our relationship. As my mind raced one of the thoughts that crossed my head was that what we had wasn't exactly a relationship. There was no way two beautiful girls like them could ever want a relationship with an older man such as myself. But that thought was quickly pushed to the back of my mind as I began to tackle the very real problem of coming up with a reason as to why their bras were covered in cum. When they had shown up at my door I was certain I could come up with an excuse in the time it took me to run upstairs and bring them their bras, but with everything that had happened it was very difficult for me to focus.

"Well?" Kaycee asked as both she and Stacie glared at me.

I felt like I was staring defeat right in the face. Focus is something I was naturally good at; focus is what allowed me to be who I was, but as I felt the one thing that kept my mind tethered and disciplined fleeting I found myself feeling like a deer in headlights. I felt as though I had shown up to a test feeling prepared and then looking at the first question and realizing I wasn't. This lack of focus, lack of answers, was unfamiliar to me; and unfortunately when it came to the twins I had almost no answers at all.

"Yeah, I just need to remember where I put them..." I was desperately trying to stall so I could come up with some way of not producing their cum-stained bras from my bedroom nightstand.

The twins both brought their heads up slowly and lowered them just as slowly as their eyes scanned my entire demeanor.

"Okay," Kaycee said as she squinted her eyes and looked me up and down. "So...you know exactly where you put them. But you don't want to get them. Because you've cum all over them and you're embarrassed to tell us. That's a given. Stace?"

I turned my attention to Stacie who was rubbing her chin to make herself look more intellectual. I decided to try and perform one more evasive maneuver.

"Girls...honestly, your bras aren't even up here. They're downstairs. If you just give me some time I could go down there and be right back up with them."

I said this in the hopes that it would buy me some time. I honestly felt that if I could just have a few moments away from the twins to just clear my head and focus I could come up with a reasonable excuse as to why their bras were in their current condition.

Stacie looked around. She seemed to be scanning every nook and cranny in my bedroom as though she could see through my drawers, my walls, my nightstands...

"Hmm...no." she said as she searched the room. "See, we know you, Dr. Geoffries. That's how we know you were lying just now. We also know that you're a tit-man. And you wouldn't keep our bras downstairs when you could keep them up here, next to your bed. Right next to you. Whenever you wanted. Because the thought of me and my sister, and our huge racks turns you on."

"Look..." I said. "You girls do have great racks, I'll be the first to admit that. But that doesn't mean I'm willing to act-

"THE NIGHTSTAND!" Kaycee said as she turned to her left.

I actually felt my face grow pale this time. Had they just accurately deduced where I'd been hiding their bras? Moreover I also had a fleshlight hidden in that same nightstand. That would be an entirely but equally embarrassing issue all on its own.

"Wh-what about it?" I stammered. "It's just a nightstand..."

But it was too late. In moments Kaycee had turned and opened up the drawer of my nightstand. In a few more moments she had reached in and took hold of its contents. She fished an item out of the drawer and held it up while she smirked at me -- it was my fleshlight. My face turned from pale to red as the two girls giggled, but luckily neither one said a word on the matter and Kaycee put the masturbatory tool back in its place.

A moment later she turned to me with a triumphant look on her face as she kept her bra dangling from her hand and her sister's bra dangling from the other. They were stained from the multiple cumshots I had delivered onto them. I didn't know what to do. Were their deduction skills as good as mine? The twins now had confirmation that I wanted them; that my body responded to them despite my protests. My heart raced in fear as I was mortified.

"Dr. Geoffries..." Stacie said as she held her own bra up in front of me while Kaycee did the same with hers.

I was frozen; torn between my lust for the eroticism in front of me and my fear of being embarrassed by these two teens. I was feeling emotion I hadn't truly felt in...well, the truth is I couldn't remember how long it had been. My love life had consisted of fucking woman after woman in an effort to slate my desire to find perfection. I hadn't felt anything for said women...ever. But somehow the Judd Twins had managed to do something none of those women could, and they were just 18. It was almost scary.

"I keep a bottle of hand lotion on my nightstand sometimes." I said, not making eye contact as I looked down at the bed and fidgeted with my hands. "It must have...dripped down or something. I'm sorry."

I was suddenly overcome with shame. I knew that they knew, and I just couldn't look at them.

"Dr. Geoffries..." Kaycee said. She reached for my chin and I felt her soft hand gently guiding my face up to look at her. When I did I saw that she looked as beautiful as an angel, and I felt even more ashamed. "What did you over the week, after we left you our bras?"

"Did you cum on our bras?" Stacie asked.

I brought my head back down and shut my eyes tight. I wanted so badly to be invisible to them.

"I....I'm sorry." I said. "I'll pay for them. I'll buy you new ones."

I was a wreck. I had gone from king of the mountain to rock bottom in almost nothing flat. These girls...they had a way of changing my body chemistry in ways I didn't even know was possible. But while all this was happening my dick never lost a millimeter of height or an ounce of density. No matter what the twins were doing and no matter what I believed them to be doing they seemed to always keep me in a state of constant arousal. It was one of the many talents they held.

"Dr. Geoffries...do you know what we did over the course of the week?" Stacie asked as she tilted my head up by the chin.

At this point I honestly didn't know what had come over me or why I was so intimidated by these two girls. Even if they were just playing games with me I knew that I desperately needed them in my life, and that scared the hell out of me. My eyes were almost glazed with the makings of tears when I looked up at the twins; both of whom were now in front of me side by side.

"We cried." Kaycee said.

"You...cried?" I asked. I was generally confused at this point. "Why?"

I watched as their faces curled up slowly; they each brought their lips inward as their eyes began to water.

"We...we....knew...that...that you..." Stacie started before sniffling hard and long.

"That you would be alone!" Kaycee finished for her.

For what seemed like ages there was silence and then as my senses came back into focus I heard the unmistakable sounds of the twins sniffling and their high-pitched huffing. They were both crying. My own feelings of sadness, disappointment, and failure dried up as quickly as they had come. I instantly and passionately became obsessed with comforting the two amazingly beautiful girls in front of me.

"Hey...hey!" I said to the two of them. "Don't cry. Please don't cry."

I tentatively reached up to wipe the tears from their eyes to see if they would allow me to do so. They did, and soon their crying was coming to a halt.

"Why did you cry?" I asked. "You said you cried all last week. Why?"

Stacie wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and then looked up at me with her big, brown eyes.

"We...we didn't want to leave you all alone." She said.

Kaycee wiped her eyes and spoke next.

"That's why...why...why we left you our...our bras..." she said.

Seeing them in this state was making me hard, but in a much different way than what I was usually accustomed to. I wanted to comfort them. I wanted to protect them. I wanted to make them feel comforted and protected. I hated myself for making them cry. I hated myself for hurting them. I didn't want them to cry or hurt anymore.

"Okay." I said. Doing so caused the two of them to look up at me questioningly. "What do you want me to do?"

At this the twins clapped their hands together. I could see that the tears in their eyes had stopped forming and instead dried teardrops had taken their place. Each girl took hold of her bra and held it up in front of her face.

[u] "Watch, Dr. Geoffries!"

And watch I did as the two busty teens in front of me brought their respective bras to their lips and their tongues darted out and began lapping away at their bra cups. My cock lurched in my pants as I watched the two teen sisters licking their own cum-stained bras...the bras that were stained with my cum.

"What...um...what are you two doing?" I asked, cautiously.

"We're licking your dried cum off our bras, Dr. Geoffries!" Kaycee said. "It's so yummy!"

I could feel myself slipping. I was beginning to lose myself in whatever it was the twins were doing.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, confusedly.

"If we were lying about all this...would we be licking your cum off our bras? Hm?" Stacie asked.

"I...I don't know." I answered.

The twins edged closer to me on their knees.

"Dr. Geoffries..." Kaycee said. "Our boobs aren't the only things that belong to you..."

Each girl then reached between their knees and started lightly fingering themselves as they smiled at me.

"Our entire bodies are yours if you want them."

The girls were now slowly approaching me and reaching out with their small, delicate hands. Soon their hands were on my chest and dancing along my pecs to my arms where their fingers slid down forearms and wrists where they took my hands in theirs.

"Our bodies belong to you, Dr. Geoffries. Please just let us give them to you." Kaycee pleaded.

I felt myself being pulled down by them as they let their backs and heads fall to the surface of the bed. In an instant I was falling and soon I was directly over them. Both girls then lifted their heads up and brought their lips to the sides of my face. I felt their warm lips caressing my cheeks repeatedly, and then soon I was feeling their tongues dancing in my ears.

My blood began to boil as I, once again, grew hot with desire. I felt a hand caressing my aching cock and I instinctively moved up on the bed so my cock was between said girl's legs. She guided my flared cockhead to her dripping wet pussy and moaned as she rubbed my cock over her lips. I pushed forward against her snatch and she gasped at the sensation.

I started to push forward gently and repeatedly, and then in one fell push my entire head entered her smoothly and I saw her eyes grow wide as she inhaled deeply with her mouth wide open.

"Oh! Fuck!" Stacie moaned as I entered her.

I immediately felt my cock enveloped by her; her tight walls closing in around me with some of the greatest pleasure I'd ever felt in my life. I pushed forward again, and again my cock entered her further. My body tensed up as I dealt with the pleasurable pressure surrounding the tip of my cock, and I thrusted forward yet again to shove more of my cock in.

"Mmm! Uh! Fuck!" Stacie moaned.

I then felt blockage I'd not felt in a girl in quite some time. I thrusted and drilled my cock into the busty blonde beneath me coaxing loud moans and screams from her until finally I powered through her bodily obstacle and my cock entered a place we were both experiencing for the first time.

Stacie's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head as she screamed out in a combination of pain and pleasure.

"MMMH OHHH FUCK! FUCK! UHHHH!!!!" she screamed.

I was breathing very heavily as I kept my cock speared into her while she thrashed her head about and moaned. When I finally pulled my dick back in an effort to spear through her again there were trails of blood running all along down my shaft like tiny red rivers. I was seeing stars in my vision. The feeling of her tight pussy wrapped around my dick lingered in my memory like an aftertaste, and it made me thirsty for more.

Before she'd had time to even recover I was shoving my cock back into her hungrily and without any restraint. I began pounding into her over and over; practically reveling in the feeling her pussy inflicted on me. I looked down to her beautiful face and saw that it was clenched in a wad of sex-induced emotion. My gaze followed her lovely body downward and fell upon her heaving breasts which were bouncing wildly and enticingly.

I could feel the other girl's eyes on me as I stared at her twin sister's bouncing tits below me.

"Touch them, Dr. Geoffries." Kaycee said. "Look at the way they bounce...the way you're making them bounce. Touch my sister's big, bouncing breasts..."

For the umpteenth time I did as Kaycee commanded and reached down to Stacie's huge boobs. As soon as my fingers touched her lovely skin I felt a shiver course through my entire body as I my aching cock rammed into her repeatedly. My palms fell over her hardened nipples as my fingers clamped down over her soft flesh. I gripped them lustfully as my cock became even harder for her and I began to fuck her more vigorously.

"MMMH! UH! UH! FUUUUUCK!" she cried out. "God, you're so big! God, you're so big! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Her screaming then took an orgasmic turn and I felt her vaginal muscles tense up and clench around me. Her body lurched involuntarily and a moment later I felt womanly juices begin to gush around my thrusting cock. There were streams dripping down my legs and inner thighs as I continued to pound into her as she came.

"OHHHHH MY GODDDD!" she screamed. "FUCK! FUUUUUCK! YESSSSS!"

Her body had been writhing as she experienced her orgasm, but now as the intensity of it all began to die down her movements gradually went back to their normal state; namely bouncing as my cock entered and re-entered her. She was letting out grunts and moans that let me know she was happy I had made her cum but she was also happy I was still hard and fucking. Her entire tone was dripping with both sexual release and desire, and even though I wanted to continue thrusting my dripping wet dick into her willing vagina I reluctantly and slowly allowed my cock to slide out of her as we both took some time to catch our breath.

I stared down at the girl below me; my hands still gripping her oversized teen tits. I watched as her face relaxed and a look of ecstasy came over her. She opened her eyes and I met her gaze. She had an almost inhuman glow about her; it was the type of glow dreams were framed in. Her eyes conveyed so many emotions to me, but I think the one that shown through the most was gratitude. It was as if she wasn't just thanking me for fucking her, but loving me for it as well.

Everything was still for a moment with nothing but the sounds of our panting as we each came down from our sexual high. The reality of it all began to set in, for me. I had just fucked a busty 18 year old and made her cum; I had never fucked anyone so much younger than me before in my life. Not only that, but I'd taken her virginity. I quickly realized that this was a threshold I had crossed over which could never be crossed again, and I was just now beginning to realize that I had opened a door that could never be closed again either.

I then felt a hand gently grasp my shaft and a quintet of fingers soft as silk gently rubbing. I looked down and followed the arm that the hand belonged to and saw that it wasn't Stacie who was stroking me; it was her twin sister Kaycee next to her. I looked to her and our eyes met as she pulled my cock away from her sister and toward herself. Once again being guided by the twins I shuffled my knees closer to Kaycee until I was between her legs. My cock was immediately drawn to her and before I knew it my head was rubbing up against her pussy lips just as her sister's before her.

I was experiencing déjà vu. I was feeling Stacie's lips on my cock all over again. Each time I saw an action or felt a sensation of familiarity with the twins I was all too reminded of the fact that they were, indeed, twins. It's difficult to describe how this makes me feel, but I think the best way to do so is to say that it's like when you receive that "come hither" look from a woman. It's as though they're reminding me of my own sexual prowess with an admission of desire for me.

Kaycee was already dripping wet and so she wasted almost no time in positioning the head of my cock directly in front of her opening. I pushed ever so slowly and my head made contact with her vaginal features which coaxed a small moan from her full lips. I pushed a few more times and she let go of my cock and let out a particularly loud moan as my head managed to part her lips and slide into her just as smooth as it had with Stacie.

"Oh my god!" she moaned.

Hearing her moan in pleasure made my cock throb even more, and I'm fairly certain some precum leaked out of me at this point. I slowly slid more of my cock into her and her eyes grew wide just as Stacie's had, and she had the exact same look of pain and pleasure on her face as well.

"OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! FUCK!" she yelped.

I felt the same blockage I had felt inside Stacie, and just like with Stacie I began to pound against it hard. I was spearing her harder than I had her sister; I had gotten a taste of what it was like and I was eager to feel it once more. She was twisting her head from side to side as she moaned and screamed; her body bouncing to and fro atop the bed as I reached down and took hold of her big bouncing tits just as I had done with Stacie. It was incredible. Not only did their tits feel the same in terms of density and the like, but even their pussies felt the same around my rigid cock. That excited me to no end, and still does to this day.

I was thrusting into her hard now; trying to break through her bodily barrier just as I had done with her sister.

"Fuck! This feels so good! You're so fucking tight!" I grunted.

At this Stacie took notice. Her face lit up and she quickly took to her knees on the bed and shuffled right next to me until her body was pressed up against my side. I immediately felt her big tits threatening to swallow my arm in her cleavage as she leaned into my ear and whispered.

"Don't stop!" she breathed. "Don't stop! C'mon, Dr. Geoffries...fuck her just like you fucked me!"

I did as I was told and continued to fuck her; this time with longer and more powerful thrusts. I gave one particularly hard thrust and I felt her walls open up around my cock as my head reached newer and deeper depths, and I immediately felt a familiar tightness surrounding me as Kaycee's eyes went wide and she went silent for the briefest of moments before screaming out loudly and obscenely.

"OH FUUUUUCK! OH FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK!" she yelled.

As my cock retreated from her cunt I once again saw blood dripping down my shaft. Unlike with Stacie, however, I did not waste time in continuing my cock's romp through her insides. I crudely continued to thrust into her over and over again as I sunk my fingers ever tighter into her amazing titflesh.

"That's it!" Stacie said into my ear. "Keep fucking her! Mhm! You're taking the virginities of two busty twin sisters right now...you're such a fucking stud..."

At this she nuzzled her lips against my cheek and began planting gentle but slow kisses on me. I took my hands off of Kaycee's massive bouncing jugs and wrapped an arm around Stacie to hold her against me. I turned my head to her and we began to kiss passionately and sloppily as I fucked her twin sister below me.