Three Become One Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers

Stacie then pulled away and rose up on her knees until her chest was level with my face. She held her giant melons up in her tiny hands and offered them to me. I quickly buried my face in her cleavage and soon felt her hands on the back of my head as she held me to her heaving bosom; letting me lick and suck at her big tits. My mouth roamed over her right breast and I came across her hard nipple. I clamped my lips down around it and started to suck like a hungry baby.

"Mmm....mmm! Oh yeah!" Stacie moaned.

Below me Kaycee was doing some moaning of her own as she bounced along the bed from the force of my thrusting.

"UH! UHH! OH FUCK! YES YES YES YESSSSS!"

Just as with Stacie I began to feel bodily fluids running out of Kaycee and pouring all over my shaft. She was thrashing about and her hair was flinging everywhere as she cried out with orgasmic bliss and came all over my pounding dick.

"OH MY GODDDD YESSSSSSS!" she screamed.

I continued to piston my cock into her as she came. Stacie, meanwhile, was moaning and offering words of encouragement in my ear.

"Uh! Oh my god! You just made her cum! You're so good, Dr. Geoffries! Your cock is so big and hard!"

Hearing this busty 18 year old talk about my cock in that manner lit a flame inside me. I reached down to Kaycee's waist and began pulling her into me as I thrusted my dick into her. The room quickly became filled with the sounds of slapping flesh and Kaycee's moans as I fucked her with no regard and no remorse whatsoever.

"UH! UH! UHHH! FUUUUUUUCK!" Kaycee moaned.

"Fuck!" I responded. "This is so fucking hot!"

"Yes, Dr. Geoffries, yes!" Stacie spoke into my ear. "Fuck us...fuck us every day! We want your cock more than anything else in the world; more than any other cock in the world! We want to be YOUR girls. Make us your girls!"

These girls were driving me over the edge. I could feel an orgasm approaching the likes of which I hadn't felt in a long time. I was going to cum; it was going to be a huge cumshot, and it wasn't going to be pretty -- of this I was certain. I tried to run from the orgasm but it caught up with me; there was so much stimulation going on I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it back any longer.

"Fuck....!" I grunted as the girls spurred me on. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna fucking cum!"

The twins instantly took action. Stacie reached down and took hold of my cock. She started to pull it out of her sister, but then Kaycee finished the job for her by sliding off of it. Kaycee then repositioned herself on the bed so that her legs were around me and gestured for me to move forward atop her body.

"Cum on my face!" she exclaimed lewdly.

With Stacie still holding my cock I quickly shuffled on my knees up her torso and chest until Stacie was stroking my cock directly in front of her sister's face. Kaycee parted her lips slightly and closed her eyes in preparation for the sticky and messy offering she was about to receive. Stacie then reached down with her other hand and began massaging my balls while she continued to jack off my shaft. She was trying to churn my cum out. I'd had threesomes in the past, but I couldn't remember one in which one girl was doing what Stacie was doing while another girl patiently waited. In fact, I hadn't given that many facials in my life period. The rarity of the circumstances only added to the eroticism of this whole situation.

"Cum on her face!" Stacie encouraged me. "Cum on her beautiful, blonde face! MY face! Cum on MY face!"

Kaycee licked her upper lip slowly and sensually before biting down on her bottom lip in an innocent manner while her sister continued to stroke me to climax.

"I wanna see it..." Stacie continued. "I wanna see what it's like for you to cum on my face. Please cum on my face!"

I was too far gone in my lust for the twins to be confused about what was happening. All I knew was that I was about to shoot the biggest load of cum in my life over the hottest girl I had ever met. Stacie's hand was a blur on my cock, and Kaycee was poised directly in front of the tip willingly awaiting my inevitable explosion. With one twin's soft hands stroking my cock and balls and the other twin's soft face patiently waiting for me to cum on her I began to feel the cum rushing from my balls and into my shaft. Stacie must have felt it as well; as she made both a verbal and physical exclamation in acknowledgement of that before slowing down her hand's movements over my shaft.

"Oh fuck!!!" I shouted as I felt the cum rushing up my shaft and to my cockhead. Stacie moaned as the cum finally reached the tip of my dick and a long, thick rope of hot semen shot out and lined Kaycee's entire face from hairline to chin. She continued to stroke my cock in perfect timing, and that helped with each spurt of cum so that each cumshot was as powerful as it could possibly be.

Below her Kaycee flinched as my cum landed across her beautiful, teenage face. Her face grew long as she opened her mouth wide and let out a gasp as my semen flew on to her skin. She had a look of shock and surprise on her face; not unlike how a girl might look if someone had spilled something on her. With the exception of gasping, however, she remained silent as string after string of my hot, sticky cum hit her in the face and splattered over her repeatedly.

"Uh! Uh! Uhhh! Yes!" Stacie moaned as she stroked my cock, coaxing yet another rope of jizz out of me and onto her sister. "Cum all over me! Cum all over me!"

When my orgasm finally died down Kaycee's face was drenched in my manhood, and there was even some of my semen in her blonde hair. She had that same shocked look on her face and her mouth was still agape despite the fact that I had managed to shoot a few strands of cum into her open mouth. Stacie's mouth was also agape as she stared down at her twin sister covered in my cum; her hand still idly stroking my cock slowly as if out of instinct while the last of the cum drizzled out of my dick and slid on to her hand.

I was breathing hard as my orgasm finally ended. I opened my eyes and looked down at Kaycee to see just how wrecked her appearance was. She was shivering as my cum dripped down her cheeks, forehead, and chin. With her hands shaking she reached up and touched her cheeks; feeling my cum with her fingertips tentatively. She gently ran her fingertips down her cheeks and let out a gasp as she shivered. She let out a series of small and almost inaudible grunts and moans, and then I felt her body beginning to shake underneath me. She was taking short but loud breaths repeatedly as she vibrated against my body, and then I felt my legs get hit by some more fluid.

I couldn't believe what was happening; Kaycee was actually cumming.

"Oh....!" She said as she moaned. "It's so...it feels...the taste! It's all just like I dreamed..."

At this Stacie instantly positioned herself so she could lean down to my cock. She then opened her mouth and sheathed my cock in it. I felt her warmth all around me as her tongue lavished it from tip to base. She moaned sounds of extreme approval and pure joy as she started to bob up and down my spent shaft; licking up every drop of excess sperm she could as she did so.

I felt as if I was having an out of body experience.

"Oh my god it's so good!" Stacie exclaimed as she finally finished cleaning off my cock with her mouth. I watched in awe as she turned to her sister, and then quickly leaned over and began hungrily licking my cum off her face. Kaycee shivered some more as her sister's tongue roamed all over her cheeks, forehead, and even her lips. Soon my cum was completely gone from Kaycee, and Stacie was still licking her up and down; left and right.

What happened next is yet another image that will stay burned in my mind.

Stacie's tongue was once again trailing over her sister's lips, but this time the two sisters each pressed their lips against one another and began kissing. This wasn't the type of kissing sisters usually did with each other. This was sloppy, porn style kissing. Kaycee still had some of my cum in her mouth and as the two girls kissed it became even wetter and sloppier. This went on for quite some time before both girls turned to me, cheek to cheek.

[u] "Did we use your cock correctly, Dr. Geoffries?"

I was still breathing hard and trying to recover from the intense orgasm I'd just had; I'd never experienced something as powerful as that in my life.

"I...uh...yeah." I panted. "That was...fucking great!"

The girls beamed up at me.

[u] "Thank you Dr. Geoffries!"

I was in a daze. I was starting to see stars in my vision, and after a while they started to dissipate; star by star they disappeared until my sight was completely cloaked in darkness. I had spewed more cum than my cock had ever produced in my entire life; I wanted to continue for fear that this might all end in an abrupt and disappointing manner, but I just wasn't able.

"I...uh...let me just...lie down..." I panted.

The two girls below me instantly spread apart from each other. They both propped themselves up on their elbows and gently patted the empty space on the bed between them. I turned around and slid down the bed, and then I lied back. My head hit the pillow and I felt the twins nuzzle up next to me on either side. I put my arms around them and closed my eyes.

I woke up some time later and was relieved to find the girls still nestled in my arms. I also noticed that the lights had been turned off. I didn't remember doing that, and so I figured it must have been the twins' doing. In my groggy state I wondered what else they might have done while I was out. Had they used my bathroom? Had they gone downstairs? Had they gotten themselves water? Food? Anything?

Something else happened over the course of the night; something which hadn't happened since my teen years -- I had wet dreams. I dreamt of the twins and their beautiful bodies. I dreamt of fucking them every day. I later learned that throughout the night the twins would wake up from their sleep and in their weary states they would suck my cock as I slept. But to this day it's impossible to tell which of my ejaculations were the results of their blowjobs and which were induced by my own dreams.

Although it couldn't have been longer than ten minutes or so I remember a period of time in which I thought of what would happen in the near future. Would the twins still be here in the morning? Would I even ever see them again? Was this some kind of fantasy they just had to fulfill, and if so were they finished with me? There were so many questions to ponder, and even though it was only a short period of time as I watched the twins sleeping in my arms before falling back to sleep it felt like an eternity.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers