Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spurred on, not only by the weed they'd just smoked, but also by Victoria's cocky challenge, Vince went ahead and grasped the sides of his trunks and pulled them until they were down around his ankles, and then raising one foot at a time, totally removing them. As he then stood naked with his hostess, he asked her...

"Now what'll we do, Liz?"

As she took just a couple of seconds to gaze at his semi-hard staff, Victoria challenged him to explore how wild he could be.

"Come on sport, just come with me and let's see how well our exhibitionist selves fare out on the water."

As Victoria started making her way into the somewhat-chilly waters of the cove, he couldn't take his eyes off the magnificence of her naked ass, lit only by the dim glow of the moon. He also took note that the further she walked out, the more he could see her descending into the light waves. As he kept following her, with the water then up to around her chest, Vince saw her stop for about a minute and wondered if she was concerned that she might be going too far.

"Hey Liz, you didn't tell me that we'd be doing any swimming out here!!"

"Don't sweat it, Vince...I just had to stop for a minute to take care of something, we're almost there. Just make sure you step in the same places I do...and keep following me."

Having no choice by then, all he could do was trust that his wet, beautiful, naked hostess knew what she was doing. As she continued walking away from the lake house into the cove, he could see Victoria begin rising up out of the water. And because he had followed her direction to the letter, he was doing the same thing, but only a few steps behind her.

Once they were standing about a hundred feet out from the shore, but hardly even getting their feet wet, Vince realized she had led him to the sandbar that Stephen had mentioned in the past, that was in the cove.

"Hey, this is pretty cool, Liz! We can see everything out here, all the houses along the shore, but I don't think they can see us. At least, I hope they can't."

"Nope. Well, not as long as we don't make a big show of ourselves while we're out here."

As she was telling him that, Victoria came up and put her arms around Vince. And then she drew her mouth as close as she could to his ear and told him...

"I used to walk naked out here by myself and imagine what it would be like to have a some random stranger fuck me while Max was inside watching TV."

As he turned to look at her in the moonlight, he pulled Victoria into his arms and the two of them began making out, just as outlandishly as they had the night before, when Devin had been a part of their threesome.

Happy that she was possibly closer to getting her wish, Victoria reached her hand down until she held Vince's erect cock, which was sticking up between them.

"You've got a nice boner here, honey. I hope it isn't that way from something that I said, ha-ha!!"

Not able to help becoming aroused by what she was telling him, as well as what she was doing at that moment, holding onto his cock, Vince told her...

"Liz, you're driving me crazy!! This is crazy being here...what we did last night. Spending the day with you...us getting high together, you sucking me off last night. This is stuff I've dreamed about for years...this is...all of this, so fucking crazy!! And I love every bit of it!! Liz...I'm in love with you. Is it okay if I say something as crazy as that?"

Glorying in the attention she was getting from her son's best friend, as well as loving how they stood defiantly naked out on the sandbar, Victoria, in a show of submission, descended to her knees in front of her handsome suitor. Slowly and softly stroking his hard cock, the answer she gave back to his rhetorical question caught him totally by surprise.

"Yeah, it's okay if you tell me that, Vince, but I hope you don't mind me doing something crazy on my own, something like this, honey..."

Holding the base of his manhood, Victoria pointed it toward her and then lowered her face down to his staff and took the head of it into her mouth. Going immediately to work, she began bobbing up and down, while her soft, wet lips glided over his crown over and over again. Hoping she could pleasure him better than the way he had told her Bridget Nelson had done, she said to him...

"Oh fuck, Vince...I love you, too. And while we're talking about crazy shit...I love this bodacious cock of yours!!"

"Lizzzzz, oh my god...mmmmm!!"

"Just let it go, Vince; let it go. Let your momma suck her baby's cock!!"

He hadn't planned on it, but not long after Victoria again mentioned herself as his mother, Vince's orgasm hustled itself through him like a freight train, as his semen started ferociously blasting out of his cock.

"Oh god Liz, oh my fucking god...cumming in your mouth!!! Mmmmm!!"

Compliantly remaining where she was, kneeling in the waters of the cove on the sandbar, Victoria Beaumont gripped Vince's erupting prick between her lips, while he grunted and groaned as his seed filled her mouth.

"Ohhhhh Liz, I love you...I will always love you!!"

With his eyes now well-adjusted to the moonlight's lesser glow, he looked down and marveled as Victoria opened her mouth. He watched his cum gush out between her lips, at the same time, she began guiding her tongue over and around his still sensitive glans. While his semen dripped down, he watched it mix with the cool waters of the cove, while she continued to pleasure him even after he had ejaculated in her mouth.

"Yeah Liz, oh fuuuucK, you not only suck good cock, but you know how to lick it, too."

"Just for you, Vince. You're like a son to me, I hope you don't think me too much of a slut. But I've got some crazy ideas going through my brain right now...and besides that, I just like making you feel good."

What she wasn't sure of was if she should share with him that while she'd been performing fellatio on him, the remembrances of a mother sucking her son's cock flashed through her mind, as well. She couldn't help wondering if Stephen would've been out there on the sandbar with them, would he have tried to stop her when she went to suck his cock, too?"

After Victoria had risen off her knees, she kissed him again and then took hold of his hand leading them back to where they had ventured to the sandbar from the shore.

"If we're going back that's a good thing, 'cause now I gotta pee real bad."

"Well then why wait 'til we get back? Just go ahead and do it now, silly."

"You think I should pee out here?"

"Why not? I already did after we'd left and started our walk over here. About when the water was up to my waist. There's nothing wrong with doing that."

"Okay, it's just ahead there when we'll be deep enough and I'll do it there."

"That's ridiculous, Vince. Just do it right now." And that's when a devious smile appeared on her face, "So I can watch you do it."

Not finding any reason to be ashamed to urinate in front of her, Vince stopped as she had suggested, where she was standing alongside him and told her what he was going to do.

"Okay Liz, you talked me into it."

When he went to encircle his fingers around the head of his cock, to direct his stream out into the water, he felt Victoria's hand push his away, replacing his with her own.

"Here, let me hold it for you. There's something I've always wanted to do."

As he was basically incapacitated while emptying his bladder, Victoria's hand began sliding up and down Vince's hardening shaft while his urine shot out of it like it was coming out of a firehose. While she stroked his penis, he got a sensual thrill like he had never experienced in his life. With her then aiming his stream directly at her pussy, he continued to bask in the sensation of her fingers stimulating the head of his semi-erect cock.

"Mmmm, Vince, your piss...it's nice and warm. Just like your cum, when it gushed in my mouth! Hmmm, I wonder if your pee tastes much like your jizz?"

As his flow finally began waning, he loved the pleasuring he was getting when Victoria picked up the pace of her stroking him again.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind me jerking you off, honey. Even if it's just piss that I'm getting from you this time."

He found it fascinating that it took just her lustful erotic dialog to get him excited enough to have another hard-on, right there, out in the water. As she continued running her fingers up and down on his reenergized shaft Victoria asked him...

"So what do you want to do once we get back? If it's all the same to you, I wouldn't mind if we smoked some more reefer and maybe had a shot or two of vodka before we settle down for the night."

"Sounds okay to me, Liz. I've got enough weed to last us a little longer. I know at least for tonight anyway. I guess you like getting high, don't you? I gotta ask you though, do you think you missed it all those years when you weren't doing it?"

"Ohhhh, I don't think so. After all, I was being a mom for my two sons, and trying to be a good wife for Max. But you see where that got me, as far as he's concerned. I don't think that motherfucker ever appreciated anything I did for him. But I hope my boys do."

"Oh don't worry about Stephen. I know he appreciates everything you've done for him, Liz.

As the two of them held hands, methodically traversing their way back from the sandbar, both were quite pleased at what had taken place out in the cove. Once they reached the shore, they engaged in another smoking-hot kiss-capade. When they were done making out and ready to go inside, neither of them bothered putting their suits back on, opting instead to remain in the nude as they walked their way back to the lake house, toweling themselves off on the back patio.

*****

After they got back inside, Victoria set up another round for each of them and brought Vince his shot glass of vodka. As they stood at the kitchen table, she couldn't help noticing his eyes scanning over her nakedness. As she looked over at him, holding his full container of the booze she'd poured for him, Victoria told him...

"C'mon Vince, have another drink with me. I was thinking you'd want to get fucked-up tonight."

"Liz, I just want to enjoy my time here with you. I want to remember being with you...like this...the rest of my life."

Coming over the short distance to stand right next to him, Victoria could still see his eyes fastened to her, and witnessed him succumbing to the power of her displaying herself completely naked to him.

Bringing the shot glass to her mouth, she tipped her head back, and felt the sting of the vodka sliding down her throat, making her wince just a bit.

Following her lead, Vince downed his drink in just about the same manner. As she watched his reflexive look of shock of the liquor passing through his esophagus, she knew there was something important that needed to be said to her admirer.

"I'm going to remember it too, honey. And I don't want you to think that what we've done together isn't important to me. But, you need to know I'm worried, too. I don't want you to think that I'm just some cheap slut that does it with anyone."

"No. No fucking way do I think that way, Liz!! I told you, when we were out in the cove, how I feel about you...and I meant it."

Not able to go another second without having her lips kissed by his, or to have him take her into his arms, Victoria turned until the two of them were face to face. Angling her head up, Vince understood what she wanted and brought his mouth to meet hers. As the two of them began another heated make-out session, Victoria thought about what she wanted not only from Vince, but from another young man, too. And as she loved how their lips seemed to forge in a sexual union of their own, she hoped their caresses would intensify to the ultimate physical act between herself and the young stud.

Taking his hand, she led him from the kitchen, through the living room, until they were standing in the hallway at the door of the bedroom where she and, in times past, her husband Max, slept.

As they remained right outside her bedroom, Victoria took hold of Vince's semi-erect staff and began stroking him.

"Vince, honey, I told you I'm worried that you're gonna think I'm a cheap slut. But I'm also worried about something else, probably just as much, if not more."

"What's that, Liz?"

Not answering him right away, all she did at that moment was take his hand and lead him past the door of her boudoir until they both stood at the side of her bed. Tilting her head up again so she could kiss her admirer, and after just a few seconds of that, Victoria pulled herself away from him and lay down on the bed.

"If you want to know what else that is, honey, why don't you come and lie down here with me...and I hope when I tell you all about it, you won't think the worst of me."

Immediately doing as she had suggested, it was only a matter of a few seconds until she and Vince were in a type of horizontal heaven, steadily gazing into each other's eyes. With each of them having access to their own pillow on her bed, their hands and fingers began tracing across each other's flesh, tenderly touching intimate places, while their fascination for each other continued.

"I never thought I'd get to have a handsome guy, like you, paying attention to me, the way you do, honey. I just hope Hedy Lamarr isn't too jealous."

Smiling at what she'd told him, he pulled himself close to her so that whatever gap there had been between them when they first lay down on the bed, no longer existed. With him basically lying on top, Vince told her...

"This is all I've thought about Liz, being with you like this, getting to know you better, oh my god...even you letting me see you naked..."

"Not to mention my adopted son letting me see his luscious cock. Don't forget, mothers get horny, too."

He noticed there was a newly aroused look on her face when she again mentioned her role as a mother.

"Yeah, but this is just so much for me, Liz. I'm not sure if you know."

"Okay, and it's so much for me, too. And I'm not sure if you know. So let me ask, do you know what I want, honey?"

As she asked him that, Victoria stretched out her hand to the solid and erect column of manhood that extended from his groin, and began slowly stroking it. Returning her lips back to his mouth, Victoria tenderly kissed him, while she began sensually whispering very nasty and impure thoughts that were in her mind.

"Mmmmm, this is a nice cock, Michael Vincent Holland!! And wouldn't it be a shame if you didn't show me just how nice it could be. You've let me taste it, you've even cum in my mouth a time or two with it. But there's somewhere else that you need to put it...just so we can say that you did. Mmmmm, you can figure out what I'm talking about...can't you?"

Watching Victoria spread her legs while subordinately lying herself back on the bed, Vince didn't need any more hints as to what the woman of his dreams was asking for. Bringing his body superiorly over Victoria, mounting her, he placed the head of his cock squarely between the folds of her labia. Taking only seconds to penetrate the place he had wanted for so long, both of them became engulfed in what was coming to pass, as their bodies, bit by bit, fused together.

As she wrapped her arms snugly around his neck, Victoria again pulled Vince's mouth to hers, sticking her tongue straight into it, at the same time feeling his erect staff saturate her pussy.

"Mmmmm, go slow, baby...it's been awhile since I've been with...anyone."

"Liz...ohhhh, you feel so good!! This is, mmmmm, this is what I've fantasized about...and wanted, mmmmm!!"

As their two bodies molded and mated together, his flesh inching into hers, Vince felt as if maybe their souls were merging even closer, as well.

But it was what Victoria said next, that definitely caught his attention, as he kept moving his cock in and out of her moist slot.

"Mmmmm, baby, tell me something...and I don't want you to think bad about me, but do you think there are others that want to fuck me...just like you're doing me now?"

As he listened to her question, he felt as if his body was on automatic, as his cock continued to move in and out of her.

"I'm sure there are, Liz. I mean anybody that's seen you, been around you, gotten to know you...there's no way that they wouldn't want to be with you like this."

"Just so you know, I'm talking about someone your age...somebody we both know."

As he continued pressing his body into hers, Vince picked up an indefinable erotic vagueness coming from the woman who had been like a second mother to him and was at that moment his lover.

"Oh I'm sure, really sure there's a lot of guys that want you."

"But I'm not wanting just any guy. And I guess it's a good time to see if I can trust you. Is it okay if I let you know that I want something that a mother shouldn't be hoping for?"

As he felt her wrap her legs tightly around his waist, encouraging him to keep thrusting himself into her, Vince began getting an anxious feeling of who she was referring to.

"Ooooh Vince, your cock feels so good in me, baby...fuck me...keep fucking my cunt, honey!!"

Submissively doing as she'd told him, Vince's thrusting movements accelerated even higher.

"Liz, who're you talking about? Tell me, tell me what the fuck's going on with you!!"

Wrapping her arms as tightly around his torso as she could, Victoria begged him...

"Just fuck me, Vince. I need your cock!! I need it inside me, just like I hope he'd do if he were here, too."

As he suddenly recognized the incestuous fire that raged inside her, Victoria told him again what she wanted him to do.

"Fuck me!! Fuck me like you would your mother, Vince. Oh god...fuck me just as if I'm your mother!!"

As Victoria's words only spurred an even deeper and darker lust he discovered he had for her, Vince accelerated the tempo of pumping his excited shaft into her very slick gash, as she lay compliantly below him, with her hips churning in all directions, as they mated.

"Mmmmm yeaaahhhh...fuck me!! Fuuuckkk mommy's pussy baby!!"

Sustaining his passionate movements as she had insisted, he felt Victoria's cunt muscles firmly squeeze his manhood, as he worked it in and out of her, as well as her arms stiffening her hold on him, as their sexual union only became more intense.

"Yes, yes...yes, baby...fuck your mother...fuck mommy!! Oh god, Vince...I know it isn't right...but I can't help thinking about him, too!!"

As Victoria's moans became louder and more manifest, Vince had very little doubt what was in her mind by then. He knew exactly who it was she was wanting. And no matter how wrong and dirty it was for her to want his friend that way...all it did was arouse him even more.

As it all became clearer, after Stephen told him about his mom exposing herself to him in her bedroom. The way she was confessing about wanting to have her own son lusting for her, helped him then have a much better understanding as to why she had stripped naked in front of Stephen. As the two of them maniacally mated in her bed, he recognized the intense desire in Victoria Beaumont that made her want her own son.

"Please Vince, promise me you won't think me a whore because I want him. But I do!!"

"You want him...you want him to fuck you...don't you, Liz??"

And once they were both willing to admit what Victoria wanted of her own son, the horny mother screamed out her admission of the carnal lusts she had been hiding concerning her own flesh and blood.

"Yessss!! I want his cock!! I want...I want my son to fuck me, Vince...I know I'm a dirty slut, but I can't help it...I want Stephen to fuck his mother!!!"

Overtaken by the erotic revelation of what she candidly confessed, he pulled out of Victoria. And, in a matter of only a few seconds, driven by a fiery lust, was able to position her until he had her on her hands and knees in front of him on the bed.