Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As quickly as he could, Vince's cock found the wet folds of her pussy again, as he and Victoria took up fucking doggie-style. And because of how wet she had become during their coupling, he found himself soon able to take up the same pleasing rhythm and tempo as when they had mated in the missionary position only seconds before.

As their coupling continued, an unrecognizable emotion had been flooding into him, and he knew it would need to be reckoned with. At first, he thought it was jealousy. But as the woman of his dreams remained positioned on the bed submissively taking his prick, he became aware of what it was.

"You want him, you want Stephen fucking you this same way...don't you?"

"Uhhhhhghghg, please...don't stop...just fuck me...fuck me, Vince!!"

"Is that why you sucked my cock out on the sandbar Liz? So I'd last longer if we ended up doing this, giving you more time to think about Stephen, while I fucked you??"

"Mmmmm, are you mad because...ohhhh fuck, your cock does feel good, Vince. Don't stop, honey, don't stop!!"

As he felt her becoming even more acclimated to his pistoning rod, as their mating continued, he hoped he could get her to reveal what was really going on in her mind concerning the desires she had...of bedding her own son.

"Tell me, tell me, Liz. Is all this...what we're doing right now...is this all because of Stephen?"

"Mmmmm, this...ohhhh...oh god, Vince...I haven't been fucked this good for a very long time...please baby...mmmmm yesss, don't stop!!"

Wanting to do for her as she was asking, Vince felt proud of himself for setting aside his own need at the moment for the truth. Even though he was intensely desirous of her affection, he knew Victoria was using the pleasure he was giving her to help her dwell on her son. As far as he could tell, she was using him as a surrogate...a way to connect with Stephen that she most likely felt she wouldn't be able to do otherwise.

"I was hoping that this would be important...that what what we're doing would mean something to you, Liz."

"You do, Vince...oh dear mother of god...you do mean something to me!! And you always have!! But, honey...I know what I want shouldn't happen...and I'm so fuckin' close...so please...don't stop!!"

He felt her body tighten, and her grunting escalate as she was getting nearer to the point of her release. Because he was aware of the heartache she felt with her husband straying, and promiscuously wanting her own son, he made up his mind that he'd help her cross into an orgasmic bliss as best he could.

"Yeah Liz, take my cock!!"

"Mmmmm, fuck me baby...fuck mommy, Vince."

"This is exactly what you need isn't it...a hard cock?"

"Uh-huh. And just so you know...this isn't just about Stephen. I've wanted you to fuck me too, honey. And now at least I'm getting my wish for that."

"But admit it...you want Stephen, too...don't you, Liz?"

"Ohhh yessss, yes I do. And some of it has to do with...her! That fucking cunt that cut his heart out. I think I'd kill that bitch if I had the chance. And let's face it, Vince, if she was sucking your cock while going with Stephen...who else was she doing it with? Oh, I could just kill her!!"

Placing his hands on her hips while hastening his thrusts, Vince soothingly whispered to her, trying to help bring her to a point of release.

"Shhush Liz, I want you to relax. Just feel my cock...it's just like how it's going to be with Stephen's, once the two of you fuck."

"Ohhhh, I don't think that's ever going to happen. Stephen isn't ever going to want me like this. He's a good son...and a good man."

"Oh he's good. And you got it right about him being a man, Liz, but I think you're dead wrong about him not wanting you."

"How would you know that? You guys don't talk about me like that...do you?"

"Ha-ha, what else do you think horny twenty-one-year-old guys talk about, Liz? The price of apples on the New York Stock Exchange??"

"Mmmmm, do you really think Stephen wants me...wants to have me, the same way you've been wanting to?"

He suddenly remembered the conversation he'd had with Stephen on his drive to the lake house just the day before, and the question that had gone unanswered. But Vince decided to remain positive about the possibilities of whether his friend would go all the way with his own mother.

"Yeah. Yes I do, Liz. Don't you remember what he said when I had him on speakerphone?"

"Uh-huh...but I thought he was just trying to be funny."

As he pushed and pulled his erection in and out of Victoria while she rested on her elbows in front of him, Vince placed the palms of his hands on her breasts underneath her, beginning to caress and fondle them, as they swung tantalizingly down below her.

"Liz, believe me...there's nothing funny about getting to have you this way. You...you're like a fucking goddess for Christ's sake. I'm just going to tell you, if Stephen knew he could do anything close to what I'm doing with you...he would."

When he said that, for a moment his mating with her came to a halt, as he tried to be as factual with her as he knew how.

"Stephen wants you. Trust me, Liz...Stephen really wants you. And if you don't believe me...why don't we call him and just admit to him what we've been doing."

"You mean tell him...tell him everything that's happened..."

"Yeah Liz, that's what I think we should do. Tell him about what happened yesterday with Devin, and even about what we're doing right now. I think we need to get all the bullshit out of the way. If you're ready to have him...the way you say you are...then we need to call him...tonight."

"Oh god, Vince...that would...that would leave it up to him then...if I let him choose. What do you think he'd do...I mean really...what do you think my son would do, Vince?"

"Why don't we just call him...and find out, Liz?"

"Mmmmm, fuck me, Vince...fuck me really hard!! Fuck me like you think Stephen would...if he decides to come here, uuuhhhggguuuhhh!!"

Over the next few minutes, as they went back to shamelessly copulating like two rutting dogs there on her bed, both Vince and Victoria couldn't keep their minds off of the fact that in only a few minutes, after they were done pleasing each other...they were going to call Stephen and invite him to get there as soon as possible, so he could take part in what they were doing.

It was going to happen. Victoria realized it as Vince's cock thrusted inside her sopping pussy. She was going to take the plunge, getting on the phone, calling her son to come to where she was...and fuck her, just the same way his friend was doing.

As she felt Vince's hands again grasp her gyrating hips, she sensed her climax slowly begin taking hold of her. At first, it wasn't strong, but it didn't take long until she realized there wasn't anything that was going to be able to stop it, as his cock unrelentingly pushed inside her.

"Yes...oh yes...mmmmm, yessss. Don't stop fucking me...I'm almost there...getting so close now, baby...fuck momma...yessss!! Do you feel like you're a motherfucker now, Vince?"

"Yeah Liz, I do...I'm getting close, too. I hope I can cum in you...please...let me..."

"Do it, baby, yesss, oh fuck yeahhhh!! Cum in me...cum in mommy's pussy!!"

That was all it took. Hearing again the way she called herself his mother brought it all home for him. Once his semen began spewing into Victoria, she acquiescently remained on the bed in front of him, and then he could hear her also falling off of her orgasmic ledge as well.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuucK!! Vince.....I can feel you cumming in me!!"

Becoming unrestrained, Vince continued his wanton ejaculation, working to keep hold of Victoria's body which rocked and spasmed in front of him. As both of them surrendered to what seemed an earthshaking pleasure, they loved how it was unexpectedly and completely washing over them.

"Cum in my pussy, mmmmmm, cum inside me, you sweet motherfucker...oh my fucking gawd!!"

Sensing when the last of his semen had gushed into her, Victoria got up from her kneeling position and nudged Vince until he wobbled over, lying flat, with his back on the bed. At the same time, she could feel his cum dripping from her, she bent over his still-rigid erection, encircling her lips around the crown of his throbbing cock.

"Oh Lizzzzz, uuuuggggghhhhh...!!"

As he watched her dutifully moving her head up and down, for the next few seconds, she finally removed her mouth off of his prick and told him...

"I want to suck his cock, just like this, Vince, just-the-fuck-like-this!! I'm not sure if he'll think his mother's a nasty whore, or not. But maybe you can tell me, since this is what I want to do, do you think I'm a nasty whore?"

Even though he had just enjoyed his second orgasm in only the last sixty minutes, he found himself still horny enough for her words to give him the courage that he needed to help his friend. Getting up off the bed, he went to retrieve his phone, unlocked it, and called Stephen.

"Are you...are you calling him, Vince?"

"Yeah. Just like we talked about Liz, we're gonna cut through all the bullshit and make this real. It is what we both want, right?"

Without waiting on an affirmation from Victoria to what he just asked her, and as their breathing was somewhat labored, they waited for Stephen to pick up. Vince touched the command on his phone to put it on speaker, and then it became very real for them both when her son answered on his end.

"Hello...hello Vince, are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm here. And I've got you on speaker lover boy. And there's somebody else here, and she wants to talk to you."

"Huh? What the hell...ha-ha, who wants to talk to me?"

As Vince held the phone only a short distance from Victoria, he could tell that his friend's mother had suddenly gotten a little apprehensive about carrying out what they had agreed they'd do.

"Go on...talk to him, Liz...it's okay."

"Liz? Vince, who the fuck's Liz?"

"Uh, she's a lady I met up here, Stephen, and she wants you to come and see her."

Putting the phone down for a few seconds, by the stare she was getting from Vince, Victoria knew he was wanting her to carry out her part of the bargain they'd made. And in those short few seconds, she knew once she started the next conversation with her son, that everything in their relationship would change...and not in any kind of a trivial way.

"Uh, hi honey...it's mom."

"Mom? What the fuc—uh mom, what are you...uh...are you with Vince? At the lake house?"

"Yes baby, I'm here."

"When, when did you get...how long have you been there, mom?"

"I've been here all the time, honey. Your friends got here just a little while before I did yesterday."

They could both hear the quite noticeable sound of Stephen reflexively swallowing his own saliva on his end of the phone call. And then when it was quiet for a few seconds, the two of them readied themselves for him to most likely ask about the details concerning why his mother and his best friend had spent the night alone together.

"So mom, when you told me you were sowing some more of your wild oats...you were with Vince...do I got that right?"

"Uhhh, yes, baby...that's right." As her face scrunched up with an embarrassing look, she admitted to her son, "I'm afraid your mother's not been a very good girl."

"Shit mom, does this have anything to do with dad...and his secretary?"

"Honey...I've come to the point that I'm not going to try and tell your father what he should be doing. And if it's all the same...I'm past the point of letting other people tell me what the fuck your mother should be doing, okay??"

Shocked at hearing his mother cuss like she had, her response had more than convinced Stephen that she had probably drank more than her share of alcohol that evening.

"Mom...are you drunk?"

"Maybe. It might be that if you're able to get your ass up here, Stephen, you just might find out exactly what I've been doing. And I hope you're not going to be too mad at me when you find out what else I've been up to, trying to have a good goddamn time."

"Vince...when mom tells me she got there just after you and Devin did...does that mean that she..."

"Son, just so you know, your mom was smoking grass before you, or your friends ever showed up. And for what it's worth...this shit that Vince brought it...it really kicked my ass."

"Oh god, Vince, you got my mom to smoke weed? Are you fucking crazy, dude??"

"Stephen, she's the one who asked us if we'd share ours with her. Lighten up, it's what she wanted!! And just in case you're curious...there's something else she's wanting..."

"What's that, Vince? What else does she want? But I guess I should ask you to tell me what that is, mom."

Deciding to throw caution to the wind, Victoria went ahead and answered her Stephen's question.

"I want you, son. I want you to get here as soon as you can."

"Why's that mom, what's going on with you two?"

"If you want to know, I've been with your friends...Vince and I are talking with you from my bedroom...and last night I did some things with Devin, too."

"Been with them...you mean you...?"

"Honey, your dad and I both tried to tell you about the birds and the bees when you were younger. Do you need me to go back and explain it all over again? Or maybe it'd just be better if I showed you?"

"Holy shit, mom!!"

"Stephen, I'm just going to say it, I've done things with Vince and I want you, too. Come be with your mother, honey. I know this has got to sound weirder than fuck, but Vince and I made a deal to call you because I told him that I want to do things with you..."

"Mom, are you okay? I love Vince like a brother...but did you get slipped something...like mescaline or a magic mushroom, or..."

"Stephen, NO!! I've just got a little buzz right now. Well actually a really good buzz going...and I want...I just want to make you feel better after that goddamn bitch fucked you over!!"

"Mom...what's Bridget got to do with this?

"Stephen...I'm going to do all I can to explain it to you...but if you want me to do that, I'm going to have to do it in person...you'll have to be here. But before we hang up...I'm guessing you haven't forgotten when I called you into my bedroom at the house a few weeks ago, right before I got into the shower..."

"Uh, no, mom, I definitely remember that. Holy shit...even you talking about that right now is..."

"Is it turning you on, giving you a hard-on?"

"Actually, mom...it's kinda freaking me out. But I guess in a good way."

"Well, because of what's been happening with your dad and his secretary I was really in the mood that day to tell you what I want to tell you now. But I guess I kind of chickened out. So I guess you're gonna have to be here so I can give you an 'illustrative' type explanation. A lot like the one I started giving you in my bedroom.

"Oh, by the way, Vince's stash is just about ready to run out. So, we're gonna need you to make sure you bring enough weed with you when you drive up."

"Holy fuck mom...I never thought you'd get into smoking weed...shit!"

"So, like I said...I'll be happy to tell you about all of this when I see you. But Stephen, if you're not interested...let's just hang up and I'll see you...whenever I see you, okay, honey?"

"Uh, mom. I do want to know exactly what it is you're going to tell me. But it's been a long fucking day, and I'm gonna have to try and get some sleep before I drive up there. Is that all right? I promise I'll be there as soon as I can, hopefully sometime before noon."

"That's fine, honey. And if it's all the same to you...Vince is going to sleep with me and keep me nice and snuggly warm tonight. And just so you can have a pretty good idea what it is I want to talk to you about, I'm going to make a suggestion. After we get off the phone, don't masturbate. Mommy wants you to save all of those wonderful spermies of yours for when you get up here tomorrow. Goodnight baby!!"

**********

As he hung up his phone, Stephen wasn't quite sure what to make of the incomparable conversation he had just engaged in with his mother, and his best friend. About two minutes after, he heard the notification sound on his phone, alerting him to an incoming text that he could tell was from Vince.

'Hey buddy, I just wanted you to know that everything that happened with your mom, wasn't only of my doing. It's kind of like I told you on the phone yesterday, she's no girl scout. But hopefully you and me...we're cool. Like your mom told you, we're getting ready to go to sleep...I think. But yeah, she wants me to sleep with her tonight, and I hope that's okay with you.'

Stephen quickly sent his friend a return text.

'Yeah...it's cool. But I hope once I get there you can explain what the fuck happened to mom. Are you sure she's okay Vince?'

About a minute later, another text arrived from Vince to Stephen's phone.

'Yeah, she's okay. Actually way more than ok. I hope it's alright to tell you your mom's got a really good buzz going on right now. And she's trying to talk me into doing something really naughty with her. But I'm not sure if that would be the best thing to do. You might not like it.'

Stephen sent another text to Vince.

'Like I said this stuff going on with mom is freaking me out, so I'm relying on you to take care of her while you're there. But I also want to know...what's with the 'Liz' thing? I noticed that name being used?'

Vince to Stephen.

'Yeah, it's kind of a long story, but that's what I've started calling her. And maybe she'll want you to call her that too, once you get here. And another thing...I think she'll make it worth your while to do that, imo :-)

Stephen to Vince.

'Okay, I can't lie...I'm definitely ready for her to make it "worth my while" so I'll try to do that if that's what she wants. I don't know if she can see you using your phone or not, but I gotta ask...how far have the two of you gone? Not like I'd be mad at you with whatever you and mom have done...but do you mind telling me?'

It took about five minutes until Stephen received a message back from Vince. But when he checked it out, he noticed there was a photo attached to the incoming message. When he clicked on the screen so that he'd be able to view the attached image, what he saw just about left him thunderstruck.

There they were, his mother and his best friend in a 'selfie' shot with the camera held as high above their heads as possible by Vince. Except in that particular instance, what his mother and Vince were letting him see was the two of them smiling in her bed. Stephen could also see that the two subjects in the photo were totally naked. He gasped when he saw his mother's breasts and pubic area explicitly visible, while she held firmly onto his friend's quite noticeable semi-erect cock.

The next thing that happened was another text from Vince.

'Let us know once you've seen the photo we took'

It only took a couple of seconds for Stephen to send a return message back to Vince.

'Okay. Holy shit, I guess mom did see you texting me. And by now I guess there isn't anything you two haven't done together?"

After about a minute Stephen received another text, but this one was from his mom's phone.

'I told Vince I was worried that you'd think your mother was a whore. But I guess with as high, and fucked-up as I am right now there isn't anything that I'm too worried about. Vince and I...oh hell baby I'll just tell you...he fucked me good!! And I want to fuck some more. So please Stephen...get your ass here asap. Vince tells me that you want to do it as much as I do. Just so you know...he's been looking out for you. He's been a really good friend to you, telling me that you want me. And he's been a sweet friend to me too since we've been together here.