Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom...he convinced me to take my pants off...he said just to make it easier for him to give me a better rubdown...and then he started massaging my legs...and then my ass...and then he had me turn over...and I didn't do anything to stop your brother from unbuttoning my blouse...or rubbing my boobs.

"That's when he started touching my pussy...and then when he pushed my panties out of the way...he climbed on top of me and went to fucking me...and I let him, I let him do it, honey!! Tom was fucking me on the same bed he and Patty had conceived Lucy. And I knew...if I hadn't been on birth control, Tom and I...your brother and me... we would've made a baby there on that same bed, too.

"It was a week after she had the baby, that Patty spent in the hospital. We'd go visit her and the baby every day...and then your brother and I would go back to his and Patty's house and..."

"You fucked him every night...didn't you, mom?"

"Every goddamn night, Stephen!! I let your brother have me any, and every time he wanted!! And there were more than a few times when I provoked it. Whenever we were in his house, we ended up wearing hardly any clothes. And now that I think about it, that's probably when I started thinking about you...about having you do the same things to me that I allowed your brother to do.

"And you're the first one that I've ever admitted this to. I haven't even told any of your aunts about it. And you know how close I am with them."

"I'm assuming dad doesn't know?"

"Oh I hope not, honey. I made your brother promise he wouldn't tell anyone else about it. And you swear he hasn't told you about it?"

"No, no he hasn't. But I'm curious, mom, why are you saying that I'm better than Tom?"

Even though they had slowed the pace of their fucking while she told him about herself and his brother, Victoria brought her lips down to give a fiery kiss to her son. While she squeezed her pussy and continued engulfing his cock, their lips met and bonded for a few seconds, until she answered her son's question.

"Because silly, he didn't even try and eat my pussy like you did."

After telling him one of the reasons why she was so turned on at that moment, Victoria flexed the muscles in her pussy again, tightening it around her son's cock, as she fucked him in the cowgirl position.

"Ohhh fuck, mom...your pussy's so tight!!"

"Yes baby, momma's cunt is tight for her baby boy!! Mmmmmmm, oh Stephen...I love your sweet prick baby. Fuck me, honey."

As she sped up her up-and-down movements, Stephen tried to keep his mind straight, while he and his mother brazenly committed incest with each other. He also wanted to know more about why his brother hadn't performed oral sex on her.

"I'm sure, mmmm, while you were there, mom, staying with them, he got around to it, right?"

"Stephen, your brother never did. I didn't want to make too big an issue of it, but you're a much better lover than he is, baby!!"

Once he heard his mother's pronouncement of how much she preferred her second son over her eldest, Stephen grabbed hold of Victoria and turned both of them over until she was again lying underneath him. As he drove his still very stiff cock into her, his curiosity about his mother and brother's tryst wasn't yet completely satisfied.

"So tell me, mom, once Patty came back home, is that when you and Tom stopped doing anything?"

"No, honey, when she'd lie down with the baby to take her nap with Lucy, that's when Tom and I would go to the other side of the house...and I let him fuck me there."

"You mean to tell me you fucked your own son while his wife and daughter were in the house with the two of you? Holy fuck, mom...both Tom and you got balls!!"

"Not as big as yours, Stephen. Show me how big yours are, honey, show me how big the balls of my son who's fucking his own mother are!!"

"Oh shit, mom...that's so fuckin' hot!!"

"Yeah, I guess it is. You're mommy's motherfucker now aren't you, baby? You've fucked mommy...and now you probably want to gloat about it, don't you? And if I'm not mistaken, you're probably getting ready to cum, too? So tell me, honey...are you ready to cum?"

"Oh god, mom...yeah...I'm gonna..."

"Yeah, cum in me, motherfucker. Cum in your mother, Stephen!! This is the way it's supposed to be with a mother and her boys who become her mother...fuckers, mmmmm!! Yes, Stephen, honey...cum in me!!"

As his and Victoria's faces made contact again, linking their mouths together, her hands took hold of both sides of his head. As they feverishly kissed, she felt her son's cock sink deep into her cunt, as his tongue did the same thing between her lips.

"Ohhhh mom...I'm..."

Wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, Victoria whispered in Stephen's ear as he held snugly onto her and she felt the beginnings of his climax.

"Oh god, mom...this is...fuck...FUCK...I'm..."

Feeling her son's cock beginning to spasm and his jism shooting and gushing into her, Victoria's spine arched, as erotic pleasures flowed through her as well. Enjoying her own mini-orgasm, she relished being a loving mother who was devotedly indulging her son as his climax overtook him.

"Yes baby...ohhhhh, cum in me!! Mmmm...you are mommy's sweet motherfucker now too, aren't you Stephen? Yes, baby...just like Tommy did...cum in me. Mmmmm, cum in your mother."

**********

End of part 4