All Comments on 'Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 06'

by Mr_Brady

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is one of the best series I’ve ever read. !!!!!!

Pookiebear123Pookiebear1237 months ago

Better not be the end!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not the ending I was expecting either from the Lake House mommy gangbang finale,

Although Hubby Max got easier than I thought from vixen wife Victoria both airing out the family secrets.

He has no reason acting all contrite,hynocritcial, and victim shaming her when's he the one that started all this mess in the first place since Victoria could pulled a "mutually assured destruction card." props for finding a middle ground with on a woman's scorn for Victoria & Max in that ending chapter or it?

I still bad girl Victoria to be mad at him longer since she caved too easily, but all well that ends well for Victoria and family. Since hubby Max is a secret cuckolder makes since and everyone's happy, I think?

We haven't seen the last of Victoria, Stepha, Tom, Vince, Maura, Devin, Hubby or more Lake house adventures?

Continue on

Cheers!

Mr_BradyMr_Brady7 months agoAuthor

To the previous anonymous commenter. Also don't forget about Heather, Devin's mother. I am presently in the middle of documenting what happened between her and her son after his spending time at the lake house.

So, Pookiebear123 it doesn't appear as if it's truly the end of what happened with our heroes. Stay tuned and hit the follow button if you'd like to tune in to more of my stories :-)

aspekktaspekkt7 months ago

I don't think it is the end.

flashactionflashaction7 months ago

Yes! Heather & Devin is the only correct answer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great series! And wonder twist at the end! I hadn't expected Stephen to tell his dad.

It will be interesting to see the spon off series.

JessicaKoxJessicaKox7 months ago

Should definitely do a Devin and Heather update

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

Stephen even lost out on being first for anal sex wth Victoria. If Stephen does not realize how much of a useless individual he is, there is no hope for him. Series rated 4 stars. As a character, Stepen gets 1 star simply because he was in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Devin and Heather ... AND the lady and her son johnny

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I do not understand the appeal of fucking a woman's ass after two other men have already used it as a cum receptacle. I doubly don't understand why an incest story would have the son being cuckolded repeatedly by his own mother. All the males in the family are happy cucks apparently? Not my thing, to say the least. Kept reading because the sex was fairly hot, and I was wondering if it'd get less cucky. It didn't, but I'm not going to rate it. You do you, man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr_Brady@Mr_Brady
I'm happy to let my readers know I have submitted parts 4 and 5 of the series, Steven's Arizona SexVentures. I want to thank those who’ve commented and given me their thoughts about how the story’s progressed so far. As many other writers have stated, we really enjoy hearing ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES