Three of a Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the girl in the back shoved the handle of a trolling motor over to the right, the girl in the front laughed and said, "Friends? These two brats are my younger sisters."

The sister in the middle said dryly, "Yeah, I'm a whole four minutes younger and Dee is eleven minutes younger than me."

"Hey, I can't help it if I'm slow," Dee said with a chuckle as she finished making the turn and straightened the boat up on a course toward me.

That's what the puzzle was. They looked exactly alike, hair color, size, and shape. Triplets, my mind supplied the answer. I asked the other question that I had, "Where did you all come from?"

The one in the middle answered, "Duh, our mother, where else?"

The one on the front laughed and said, "No silly, he means now not originally."

The middle sister shook her head and muttered, "Another rocket scientist."

Dee cut the power to the little motor and let the boat coast. "You'll have to forgive them. One is the oldest and the other is the smartest but they are also the most childish, if you know what I mean."

"I'm beginning to see the light," I said with a laugh. "Now, back to the originally question. We're a long ways from any camp, landing or house that I know of, so where did you get in the boat."

"Your learning," Dee said. "A friend of our family built a cabin on his deer lease about two miles back up stream. When we're home from school, we usually come up and spend some quiet time by ourselves. It lets us catch up on what's going on in each other's lives and allows us some quality study time. We go to different Universities but all major in the same field. One school wasn't big enough to handle the three of us together so we decided to spread the wealth around." She finished with a laugh.

"The wealth isn't the only thing you spread around," the oldest sister said.

"Look who's calling the what, which," Chided the middle sister, "Miss Hot pants of the year, three years in a row."

"Girls, girls," Dee said with a grin. "Let's face it we all spread it around as much as possible, as often as possible." Turning to me, she continued, "I'm Dee, Miss hot pants in the front is Ali, and the brain and super hummer in the middle is Bea."

Before I could say anything, Bea said, "Brain, yes but I'm not a hummer. I enjoy what I do but that's all and it doesn't happen all the time. It takes the right guy if you know what I mean."

I waited a moment to make sure they were through then I said, "I'm glad to meet you all. I'm Bob most of the time. Some times, I'm Robert and on a rare occasion or two, I'm Mister Fisher. By the way, what is a hummer?"

Ali and Dee laughed, as Bea looked at me hard. "A hummer is a girl that loves to give head and usually has an orgasm before the guy she's blowing does," Ali explained.

I looked at her for a moment with my mouth slightly open before I said mostly to myself, "I had to ask."

This made the three of them laugh.

To change the subject Dee asked, "Where is your wife? Doesn't she fish with you anymore?"

I shook my head. "No, she doesn't fish with me anymore. She passed away a number of years ago and this is the first time I've been back to this area. That is the reason for the hard-on you saw me with earlier. I had been tripping down memory lane and it was a rather erotic trip, if I may say so."

Ali giggled and said, "You can say that again. From what I saw, I can guarantee his wife was one happy lady. I know I would be." Looking at Bea, she continued, "You'd choke trying to swallow that thing but you'd definitely pop your cookies more than once with the effort."

This peaked Bea's interest as she said, "Oh."

Dee laughed and said, "Hey, you two stick a cork in it. He wasn't sporting that for you two to fight over. I think it's a great tribute to his wife that I find very touching. She must have been something else if she can still cause that kind of a reaction. I just hope one day I can do as well with or for someone I loved." This seemed to sober the other two sisters for a moment.

I thought about it myself for moment then said, "I'll take that as a compliment for the both of us and yes she was a great and very sexy lady. For nearly twenty years, making love with and to her was an experience in and of itself. By the way, Bea, she was a hummer too. I've cleaned up a many a mess from her giving me a blowjob. A most enjoyable task and a great compliment."

Bea looked at me for a moment and then asked, "What do you mean by cleaned up? Guy's your age don't eat pussy, do they?"

I had to laugh at that. "Any man of any age that doesn't eat pussy won't be around long. I could make my wife come faster and harder with my tongue than any other way. It was my favorite meal of the day, every day if I could get it. Hers too. She used to tell me I was the biggest lesbian she knew, and even if I wasn't in a mans body she would have loved me."

Ali laughed and said, "Bea, to be so smart you can sometimes be so dumb. What does age have to do with eating pussy except to make someone better with experience? One of my Professors is nearly sixty and from what I hear, he has eaten nearly half the junior and senior girls in school for the last ten years. He's good enough at it that the girls go looking for him just from what their girlfriends tell them. I've been thinking about checking him out myself."

Dee giggled. "If he's any good call me and I'll come up for a weekend visit. You know how much I like to take a licking and keep on ticking."

"Yeah, from anyone, anytime, anyplace. That about sums it up," Bea said.

I laughed. "Maybe I should have stayed in college and not studied as much I did. It seems like I've missed out on a few things."

Dee said, "Sounds to me, like you had for twenty years what we're all looking for. Maybe you had the best of it and just don't realize it. The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence but you still have to mow it."

I laughed at that and said, "I think your right. I wouldn't trade one day with my wife for all the pussy in the world. I tried that early in our marriage and nearly ruined the whole thing. One day I looked around and realized I had the best thing in the world at home. I just wish I had learned that long before I did."

"At least you learned," Ali said, "A lot of people don't. Our Dad didn't or at least that's the way Mom tells it."

"Now why did you have to bring that up?" Bea asked. "You know I don't like to think about that."

"All you want to think about is a big dick stuffed in your mouth among other places," Ali said with a laugh.

Bea stuck her tongue out at her sister and said, "Speaking of lunch, how come you're the only one that got to see that big boner of his? I knew I should have sat on the front seat."

Dee laughed and said, "Don't worry Bea, I packed a big juicy sausage in the picnic basket just for you. Speaking of which, have you had lunch yet Bob?"

Chuckling I answered, "As a matter of fact I haven't. I hadn't even thought about lunch until you mentioned it. Not food anyway."

Dee chuckled and said, "Do you want to join us, we were going to picnic on a sandbar a little ways back up the creek. We have plenty as long as you watch your fingers around the sausage. Bea tends to bite if you mess with her wiener."

"Hey, I've never bit a wiener in my life. I'd rather suck the stuffing out of it," Bea said with a big grin.

Ali looked at her sister and laughed. "That's not true, how about that Thomas boy? He still had teeth marks when we graduated High School. I know, he was my date to the senior prom remember."

"That was his fault," Bea said. "He called me a cock sucking whore. I might suck a dick or two but I'm no whore. I've never charged anyone in my life."

Dee shook her head slowly and looked over at me saying, "You'll have to excuse these two, when we get together we have a tendency to let our hair down. I guess we know too much about each other. Anyway we don't get to spend much time together, just the three of us, and we miss the old sibling rivalry thing."

While she was talking, Dee had been maneuvering to get their boat turned around. By the time she had it headed back the way they had come she was right along side mine. "Why don't you ladies ride with me and we'll tow your boat. It'll save the battery."

Ali grinned and stood up. "I got dibs on the front seat." I reached out and steadied their boat as she climbed across into mine. The towel she was wrapped in opened as she bent to step across giving me a fine view of her ass and sex.

"There she goes flashing the world again," Bea said.

Once Ali was in my boat, she grinned and took the towel off. "Well, he's already seen most of me. I just figured I'd return the favor for the look I got at him earlier. Just remember if he sees me then he's seen us all and we can get rid of these stupid towels."

Dee looked at Bea and said, "She does have a point, we came down here to get some sun and have some fun, and these towels are in the way."

Bea grinned and stood up taking her towel off. Turning she climbed into my boat and onto my lap at the same time. "I found me a place to ride," she said still grinning.

Dee laughed and climbed aboard the back deck of my boat and eased their boat to the rear of mine, catching the bowline as it went by. "Where do I tie this off? Bea, get off the man's lap so we can get this circus on the road."

"Spoil Sport," Bea said as she climbed off my lap but not before giving my manhood a gentle squeeze with her hand. "Hey Ali, this thing doesn't feel that big."

Before Ali could say anything, I said, "Don't worry, with three beautiful naked women around it'll definitely get bigger." When I stood up to go help Dee tie off the boat there was a large tent in the front of my shorts.

Dee sat next to me as I started up the engine, Ali was on the front casting deck chair facing me, and Bea was sitting by Ali's feet facing me. Bea asked suddenly, "Hey, why is he still wearing his shorts and we're all naked?" Ali and Dee laughed.

I grinned straight a Bea and stood up. Slowly I pulled the shorts down off my hips and ass but let it hang on my hard manhood. Slowly I pulled them down farther, my shaft bending down with them. Suddenly my manhood sprang upward out of the cloth and smacked against my lower stomach. Bea's mouth dropped open and Ali giggled. Dee, whose face was less than two feet from me licked her lips and grinned.

Finally, Bea found her voice and said softly, "Holy shit, it did grow."

"I told you so," Ali said.

Dee licked her lips again and said, "I think I just changed my order for lunch."

I sat down and eased the motor into gear. As the boat started to move, Ali turned around to face forward but Bea didn't move, her gaze fixed on my lap. Dee slowly reached out her hand and lightly wrapped her fingers around my dick and gave it a light squeeze. "Damn, you could drive a nail with this thing. You're harder than a lot of the guys I know our age."

She ran her hand slowly up and down the length of me several times and grinned as my hips moved on their own. "Oh, you like that do you?"

I chuckled and said, "If you're not careful, you're going to make a rather large mess. It's been quite some time since anyone besides me has done that."

Dee gave me one more stroke and removed her hand.

Bea was still staring at my manhood as she asked, "You masturbate? That is such a waste. I can think of quite a few better ways to make use of that thing."

Dee laughed and said, "Bea, we can all think of the same ways you can. You masturbate nearly every day, why shouldn't he?" She paused to glance down at my hard shaft and grinned. "It is a waste though, isn't it?"

Ali turned around and said, "Hey, you guys leave him alone. The next thing you know, you'll have us volunteered to go take care of that as often as we can with school and all."

She paused and grinned for a moment before continuing, "That wouldn't be such a bad idea. A big dick and he loves to eat pussy. What's wrong with this picture? He's even kind of cute for an older guy. We've all done worse."

I turned the boat in toward the shore at the sandbar. The same sandbar my wife and I had had lunch on. As I beached the boat Bea said, "Count me in. I'd love to find out how much of that I could get into my mouth, among other places."

Dee laughed and said, "Maybe we should ask him what he thinks of the idea before we start splitting him up and setting up schedules. He might already have all the girls in his life he can handle."

Bea said quickly, "He just said no one but him had touched it in a long time. Duh, listen sometimes, will you."

I killed the motor and looked at each girl in turn. They all sat quietly, waiting for me to say something. My mind raced in several directions at once. What man in his right mind would turn down a fantasy like these three young ladies in his bed, either singularly or in any combination? On the other hand, could I handle them for any length of time and I didn't just mean physically. What would my life be like with the three of them in it? All sorts of questions raced through my mind before I spoke.

A slow grin spread across my face before I said, "Do I look like an idiot? Three great looking young ladies are talking about sharing themselves with me and I'm going to refuse? I don't fucking think so. You'll probably end up killing me but I'll go with a grin and a hard-on."

Ali, Dee, and Bea looked at each other for a few seconds and then broke up laughing. I wondered what the joke was. Probably me, I figured. No fool like an old fool and these youngsters were having fun with me.

Dee looked at me and saw my frown. "What's the matter?" She asked.

When I didn't say anything, a look of surprise crossed her face. "Oh, you think we're laughing at you, making sport of you. No, it has nothing to do with you per say, it has to do with a discussion we had yesterday. We were talking about the young fools we run around with at school and how we should find us an older, more stable guy. One, which we could take care of and who could take care of us. A guy that would treat us right and not take advantage of us."

As Dee stopped talking, Ali started, "And here you are. It's just too funny how things happen."

Bea added, "We can look at each other most of the time and know what the other is thinking. When I looked at them, I knew they were thinking about yesterday and I had to laugh, they did too."

I smiled and said, "Sorry, but older men have strange minds when it comes to younger women. We always expect the worst and usually get it. No offence intended."

Dee put her hand on my shoulder, returned my smile, and said, "None taken ok, lets get this show on the road, or is that shore, and have lunch and I mean food ladies. And I use that last term loosely."

I stood up and leered at each girl in turn before saying, "I know what I want for dessert, but I'm not sure whom I want to get it from. You're all exactly alike except for subtle differences, most of which are in your personalities."

Bea laughed and said, "I also know what I want for dessert, but I doubt if I can finish the whole thing by myself."

I reached out and offered my hand to her, helping her to her feet. "Don't be surprised if it's a short dessert, time wise, like I said it's been a while. I'd worry more about drowning." We all laughed when she grinned and licked her lips.

*****

Dee pulled their boat up to the bank and retrieved the picnic basket while Ali got the cooler. Bea gave me a hand carrying my cooler and an old piece of canvas over into the shade of a willow tree. We spread the canvas out to make a place to sit and eat. Between the cold chicken the girls had and my sandwich fixings, we had more than enough for a lunch. A couple of cold beers apiece washed it down nicely.

We talked as we ate and I felt like we were getting to know each other. They were like almost any bunch of women I had ever spent time with except they were more open with their talk in front of me and naked to boot. All in all, it was a very interesting and entertaining experience to say the least.

After we had eaten and cleaned up the mess, the girls pulled the tarp out into the sun except for a small area on one end and lay down to sun. I lay down with then for a while but the heat finally drove me into the shade. After a few minutes, Dee asked me to look in her bag and get the suntan oil.

When I moved over to hand it to her, she grinned and said, "Why don't you oil all of us down so we don't burn. It'll also give you something to do so you don't get to bored just looking at us."

With a grin, I moved over to her feet and started to apply the oil to the backs of her calves, slowly worked my way up, knee walking up each side of her body as I did so. I stopped moving forward at about her mid thigh and leaned forward to massage the oil into her upper back and shoulders.

As I did so, my manhood rubbed lightly against the crack of her ass on each upward stroke of my hands on her back. The first time my hard shaft slipped along the oily crack of her ass, she had jerked and giggled but remained silent after that.

Then I moved over to do the same to Ali. When my manhood crazed along her ass she also jerked. She also lifted her ass and tilted it so I rode more firmly against her. After a few more strokes of my hands, I moved over to Bea. Ali made a soft whimpering sound as I got up off her.

As I did the same to Bea she said, "You better be careful doing that to Ali she's an anal kind of girl at times." After I had rubbed on her back and shoulders for a few more strokes, she lifted her ass and wiggled it against me. "Hmmm, the way that feels sliding up and down my ass, I might be tempted to try it myself."

After a moment more, Dee rolled over onto her back and looked down to where I was working on Bea. With a grin she said, "Time to start over on this end."

Bea muttered, "Spoil sport." At which we all laughed.

*****

It was funny to me that they were triplets and looked very much alike but for some reason I had no problem telling them apart.

I started at Dee's ankles again and worked my way upward. She had her legs spread so I couldn't straddle her as I did before, so I moved up between her legs applying the oil as I went. I oiled her thighs and hips but went around her sex completely. I moved on across her stomach and up to massage her breasts and to tease her nipples. Lastly I did her neck and arms.

Moving back down, I leaned over and ran my tongue over her smoothly shaven mound and outer lips. Her eyes popped open and she grinned. "I guess you found dessert, right?"

I grinned my best evil grin and replied, "Yes, I've decide to have you all."

This brought Ali's eyes open fast and Bea's head popped into view above Ali's boobs.

Leaning back forward, I ran my tongue over Dee's outer lips again before dipping it into the cleft and taking a long lick up along the slit to her clit. There was a sharp intake of breath as my tongue touched her clit and started to slowly circle it. I worked over her clit lightly until her hips started to move and then I moved downward along the slit to suck at her inner lips. Then I moved even lower to circle her opening sex with the tip of my tongue before stabbing it inside. This brought a soft moan and a lifting of her hips.

Cupping an ass cheek in each hand, I attacked her as deeply as I could. She was soon hunching against my face and I moved back up to tease her clit. It only took a few moments of this before I felt her tensing and I flicked the hard bud rapidly with the tip of my tongue. She half sat up as her thighs clamped around my head and a deep, long, drawn out moan escaped her lips.

Slowly her legs released their grip on me and she lay back down. I sat up and got the oil. As I applied it to her sex, I ran my finger over her still hard clit, which made her jump. She looked up at me against the bright sunlight and smiled, "Your wife was right, you are a great lesbian."