Three of a Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned and said, "Thank you."

As I moved over to Ali's feet, she had a grin on her face that said it all. Her legs were even wider apart than Dee's had been and she was trembling as I applied the oil to her body. I avoided oiling her sex as I had Dee's but I spent a moment licking and sucking her nipples before I applied the oil to them. She was moaning softly as I moved lower and licked around the V of hair on her mound.

I spent more time licking and sucking her outer lips and she moaned even louder as I slowly let my tongue travel up along her slit. I stopped just short of her clit and moved back downward, which made her, whimper and reach for my head. I ignored her as she gently tried to tug my head back up to her clit. I moved on down to tease her opening and as she raised her hips I cupped them and held her up.

Raised up, as she was, I pressed outward on her ass cheeks and spread them slightly. Enough for me to work my tongue down between them and tickle her ass hole lightly. She jerked almost out of my hands and moaned loudly again. She lifted her ass even higher and I spent a moment licking from her anus to her opening, in long slow solid licks. Each time I touched her ass she jerked.

I rotated my right hand slightly and teased the opening to her vagina with my thumb for a second before I eased it into the slippery wet hole. I could feel her inner muscles working at the thumb as I moved my tongue back up toward her clit. Easing the thumb out of her, I moved it down until it touched the center of her neither opening.

As my tongue made its first contact with her clit, I pressed my thumb against her ass hole and felt it pop through the tight ring of muscles. Ali jumped and wiggled against the thumb trying to get it in deeper as my tongue flicked at her clit.

In a second, she literally exploded, jerking and squirming and moaning even louder than before. Her hips and ass were jumping and humping against my face and thumb as she came long and hard.

As she calmed down and started to relax, I tried to ease my thumb out of her but she didn't want to let it go. When I did pull it free, she whimpered again and hunched her hips for a couple of seconds.

Bea was right; Ali was a very anal person. That was something I would have to file away for later exploration.

I sat back and rubbed the oil into her mound and down between her legs letting my middle finger dip between her ass cheeks to tease her one last time. When I looked up at her face, her eyes were still closed but there was a smile on her face.

Looking over at Bea, I grinned as she lay back and looked down at her wide spread feet. I moved over above her head and gentle massaged the oil onto her breasts and upper chest. I worked my hands around her breasts and milked them toward the nipples gently for nearly a minute before I moved on down across her stomach to her hips and thighs.

As I went lower down her legs, I knew my hard manhood was right above her face and I wasn't disappointed when I felt her tongue run up and down the underside of my shaft.

When I reached her ankles, I had to support my weight on first one hand and then the other. Bea spent the time sucking first one ball and then the other gently. When she released the second one, I moved up and licked at her mound and its thin racing stripe. Now I realized how I told them apart.

I didn't have much time to think about it, as Bea was busy licking as much of my shaft as she could reach. I dipped my head down and ran my tongue up and down her wet slit, which caused her to moan. About then she sucked the head of my dick into her mouth and skillfully applied her tongue to every part of it, which caused me to moan.

As I moved farther down, she raised her knees and used her legs to lift her ass off the tarp. I slipped my hands under her ass and rested my weight on my elbows as I tongued her opening the best I could from this angle.

She had managed to get about half my shaft in her mouth as I moved up to tickle her clit. Then she started to moan deep in the back of her throat as her tongue did wonderful things to me. Dee was right, with me stuffed in her mouth it did sound like she was humming. About then her hips jerked and the sound got louder. I sucked at her clit and rapidly ran my tongue back and forth over it as she came and came again.

Suddenly I felt my own orgasm peak and erupt into Bea's mouth. Her humming got even louder and her hips jerking, threatened to break my nose. I moved my head back for safety's sake and just enjoyed the feel of Bea's mouth and tongue working on me. I was reminded so much of my wife right then it wasn't funny and I knew that she would understand.

After another minute or so, I started to get up but Bea reached around, grabbed my hips, and held onto me. She was still nursing on my slightly shrunken manhood. She had the whole thing in her mouth and was working it over with her tongue. She was still making a low sound in her throat but it was soft and intermittent. After another minute or so, she let me slowly ease out of her mouth. When I moved up to my knees, she sighed and grinned up at me.

Quite wobbly, I moved back over to my shady spot and lay down. Dee was up on one elbow and looking from me to Bea and back. Ali was on her side doing much the same thing.

I looked at Dee and asked, "What?"

She grinned and looked at Bea before she answered, "Our Bea really likes to suck dick, that we know. That she doesn't like sixty-nine we also know. Seeing her come her brains out while in that position is just unusual to say the least."

Looking over at her two sisters, she turned back to me with a big grin. "Of course seeing all of us come so quickly from one mans tongue in so short a period of time is also unusual. I had been worrying about us hurting you but maybe I should worry about us." She ended with a laugh.

Bea said softly, "If that's the way he hurts people, I'll be the first one to his defense. Hurt me, hurt me, make me write bad checks."

Ali grinned and said, "Ditto, ditto."

Dee laughed as she laid back saying, "Then I guess it's unanimous. You're stuck with us now whether you like it or not. Even if you know nothing else about sex, which I doubt, you'd make an excellent lover."

"Thank you ladies but watch the compliments, they make my head swell." I laughed as all three sat up slightly and looked toward my manhood.

"Wrong head," I said still laughing.

*****

That's been about eight years ago, so I'm fifty now. Dee has been married for about four years to a really nice country boy she met in her senior year in college. She brought him to my house for a weekend just to see if I liked him. Like I said, he's a really nice guy and he will treat her right. He does treat her like a princess, especially after he and I had a long talk one night over a few beers and I explained what the consequences would be if he didn't.

What he knows about the girls and my relationship I don't know. I was introduced as Uncle Bob.

Ali is getting married next week to another really nice guy. He owns his own business here locally and we will be neighbors. They are buying a house a few miles down the road and it looks like they will make it as well.

Bea lives with me and works with me. I keep trying to get her to find her a nice young man but she says she's just got this old one broke in so why mess up a good thing. I'm not complaining; I never have. I've enjoyed the last eight years and wouldn't have missed them for the world.

I attended all three graduations and I've met their parents. Their Mom doesn't have a clue as to our relationship but their Dad is another story. One time when we were alone after Ali graduated, he told me that as long as his daughters were happy and out of trouble, he was happy. We left it at that.

All I know is that I have eight wonderful years of memories so far and I plan to have many more.