Three Score Years and Ten Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuuuhhh!" grunted Bill, his cock squirting a long stream of cum into the back of my mouth, "Uuuuuuhhh - uuuuuuhhh - oooh yeahhhh!"

More and more cum flooded my mouth; I remembered to swallow before it flooded everywhere but even so I felt a trickle slide down my chin. I swallowed again as a smaller gout of spunk oozed onto my tongue and then it was all over.

I looked up at Bill but his eyes were closed in obvious ecstasy; his mouth hanging open though.

With a last suck and a sticky kiss, I let Bill's slowly softening penis slide from my mouth and I stood up, wiping up the little spillage as I did so. I looked at the little blob of whitish cum before I popped it into my mouth with relish, savouring even that last tiny bit of Bill's essence.

Panting gently we stood together before Bill reached his arms around me and pulled us into a tight embrace, our two somewhat deflated cocks squashing together down below.

He looked at me and moments later we were kissing wildly and excitedly, for all the world like a couple of teenagers, until we had to break for breath.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, shocked but excited, "Didn't expect that!"

"Just happened," said Bill with a smile, "Just felt like saying thanks; you were so good!"

I chuckled quietly and suddenly realised that down there, things had happened; we were both becoming erect once more!

"No!" I exclaimed as I moved us apart and looked down; my poor old cock never ever rose for the third time in a row!

Even Bill looked surprised.

"Asking a bit much, isn't it?" he said, "Might get off again this afternoon, but not now."

I agreed and we both, without words, tucked our cocks back into their respective trousers and they, realising that there was no more action, lost interest and deflated quickly. They'd had enough of a good thing for one morning - more than enough really!

After a cautious look out, we quietly left our cubicle and walked out, one by one, to meet again back at the bench, where we sat once more.

"You're getting to enjoy our little bits of fun, aren't you?" asked Bill, a smile playing on his lips and I nodded.

"Last thing I expected though," I said, "I woke up all horny this morning and had an early wank and to cum again so soon is well, astonishing."

"You took that stuff I gave you, didn't you?" asked Bill and I nodded again.

"Last night, before I went to bed," I said, "Slept well and then I woke up all stiff!"

I chuckled as I remembered just how stiff I'd been and I pointed to my groin to explain to Bill that the stiffness had been localised. He understood and chuckled with me.

"Told you it would work! Sometimes it takes a few days; in your case it's worked pretty quickly, it seems," he said, "Makes you feel so much younger; it's wonderful stuff. But I sometimes wish it didn't make me so horny."

"Why's that?" I asked, surprised that anyone would object to that feeling.

"Cos there's only my hand to ease the pressure," he said, almost sadly, "I do miss a good fuck. Once upon a time I had friends everywhere to fuck, women and men; men to fuck me; everything...," he explained, "But nowadays..."

"Well, you've got me," I said, putting my hand on his thigh - but hardly considering what I'd said!

"Really!" he said, brightening considerably and suddenly I found myself blushing as my words sank into my brain.

"You're a pal!" Bill said, his hand coming to rest on mine and squeezing it, "Definitely have to get you some more of that stuff though."

I looked sideways at him before he explained.

"It won't last for ever; that was just a sample for you to try out," he said, "Look, I'll give my man a call and I'll arrange a visit - we'll have to go up to his place; be an excuse for a day out."

And so it was arranged for the following Monday; a trip into the heart of London; my first visit in many a long year but fortunately Bill was more confident.

"Train to Paddington," he said, "Then the Bakerloo Line straight up to Baker Street - a short walk and we're there!"

Allowing Bill to make all the arrangements, on Monday I found myself being collected by taxi and deposited at the station, where Bill was waiting, a smile on his face and our tickets at the ready.

"Hello Chris," he said jovially, "You're looking good - bright and cheerful!"

And I was; my old listless mood had long gone and had been replaced by a mood of lightness and renewed sexuality! My toys had been put to good use each night once more and life was looking up again.

"And you Bill, and thanks for sorting all this out - I'll have to pay you back," I said.

"Only in kind!" chuckled Bill happily and with a prodigious wink and I felt myself smiling broadly in reply.

Soon we were seated on the train and speeding towards the capitol, my mind no longer downtrodden but still a bit worried about what I was letting myself in for.

"Nice bloke," said Bill, seemingly understanding my concerns, "You'll like him even if he doesn't say much!"

An hour or so later and we were climbing the stairs to the office suite that Bill's 'doctor' inhabited and a little while later we were sitting at his desk as Bill explained some of my background to him.

The old Chinaman nodded sagely; then began asking me questions in stilted English, his brush writing Chinese cryptograms furiously on his paper. Eventually I was motioned to get up, undress and lay on a bed and realising that there was little I could do to avoid doing so, I complied and soon lay there feeling very naked.

The Chinaman began looking at me; just looking, not touching as he examined me, making small noises under his breath as he did so. Back to his notes - then back to me...now with a small tray of what I guessed were acupuncture needles. I felt myself tense up, until his hand on my chest soothed me and I relaxed once more - then suddenly a tiny sharp prick somewhere on my thigh shocked me.

His hand on my chest once again soothed me and more little needle-pricks stabbed at me, but soon the slight pain was overcome as waves of warmth began to fill my body. Soon I was positively glowing; and not just with warmth now but with an erotic excitement; somehow he'd discovered something that sent my sexual senses wild.

A quiet laugh awoke me from my wonderful reverie, to see the Chinaman standing over me laughing as he looked down at my body. And there before my eyes, my cock stood as hard and proudly as ever he could - and I never even felt him rising!

Instantly I wanted to cover up but the Chinaman once again put his hand on my chest and I quietened as if hypnotised; my erection remaining, stubbornly hard.

Some more note writing and the Chinaman patted me on the chest to tell me it was all over - his hand waving me to get up and get dressed and soon I was seated once more beside Bill at the Chinaman's desk, my penis still persistently erect however; a matter that Bill didn't miss!

"That's his form of acupuncture that did that," Bill explained, "He finds the route to your erection and he prescribes herbs and things that'll reach your parts and sort of make things work better."

The old Chinaman continued to write before rising and disappearing behind a screen.

"He doesn't speak much English," said Bill, explaining the obvious, "But he's bloody good!"

Quite honestly the old man hadn't really spoken much at all, but his actions had spoken more than words and now we awaited his return. It took a while but eventually he reappeared with a large brown bag in his hand, which he placed on the desk before me.

"My fee one hundred pound," the old man said in haltering English, "You pay fifty when you need more."

I looked shocked - I hadn't brought that amount of cash bit Bill was ready and quickly splayed five twenties on the desk, which were quickly collected up.

With a bow to each of us he was gone and we headed out to the street once more, pausing at the doorway.

"Don't worry, you can pay me back," said Bill, "Forgot to tell you he'd want cash - but I've got enough with me."

I stuttered my thanks but I was still somewhat perhaps overawed by all the happenings to respond properly, although Bill soon brought me back down to earth.

His hand descended and quickly found my erection and he laughed!

"Still got it!" he said, "You won't get rid of that for a bit, I know, it happened to me the first time too. Let's see if we can find you some help."

Panic struck me as I realised I'd have to walk onto the streets of London with a hard-on - but Bill reminded me that I had the bag and that he'd walk close by to cover for me and the panic subsided a bit, even if my erection didn't.

And now Bill set off and I bustled along to keep up with him as we walked quickly down some unknown street, until I almost bumped into him as he suddenly stopped.

"Yep, this'll do," he said, "Just the place."

And with that he turned and pulled me into a doorway. With a quick knock and a password, the door opened and Bill dragged me inside. He handed the man who opened the door what was obviously some money and we were guided us through to another man.

"What are we doing?" I asked, not having cottoned onto anything yet.

"Private sauna," said Bill, "Come here sometimes when I'm in London - lovely place! Get rid of your stiffness for you!"

The second man, in a white outfit, silently led us through into a larger room and pointed to a cubicle, Bill now pulling me into the cubicle with him.

"Undress," he told me, "And use a towel if you want to."

Feeling that fate had decided my path for me I put down my bag and divested myself of all my clothes, soon standing naked beside an equally naked Bill - but I had a hard-on while he didn't!

Bill reached out and took hold of my cock and gave it a few quick rubs.

"Soon get that sorted," he said, "Get you relaxed all over."

I'd never been to a sauna before but Bill seemed very much at ease and now even wore a towel to be like me, which I appreciated. As it happened there weren't many people around and Bill and I soon found ourselves showering together with only one other man vaguely visible amid the steamy mist - I guessed that I could live with that, even with an erection!

Soon Bill was rubbing soap over my body and as he turned me round to do my back I felt his cock rub against my buttock and I looked down.

Yes - he was hard, as usual, the horny sod!

Feeling a bit like an exhibitionist as we both stood there with hard-ons, I glanced at the other guy and noticed that he too was now erect; sporting what looked to be a considerably lengthy penis, his hand sliding up and down his length. I could see him looking at us and smiling and I just had to look away out of sheer embarrassment. I wasn't used to this at all exposure and eroticism!

Bill however was now working on soaping my nether regions, his hands sliding between my legs from behind, his fingers sliding over my perineum and then up and over my arsehole, causing me to shiver with excitement and panic in equal measures.

I shook even more when I felt his penis nudge against my cleft and slide in the suds over my anus but I was so much under Bill's influence that I just let him continue; I almost knew what was coming next and I tried to imagine what it would feel like as his cock pushed inside me.

But instead Bill pushed me away and turned me around, his soapy hands now working their way over my chest instead, leaving me a quivering wreck; my anus and my buttocks shivering with unfulfilled lust.

Now however, the accent had moved towards my penis instead as Bill's hands worked their way down my body and as they closed around my erection I hardly knew which bit of me to respond with!

All I knew was that everything seemed to be throbbing and tingling with excitement...

Abruptly Bill's hands left me.

"Your turn," he said as he slapped some soap into my hand, "All over please!"

He turned around and finding his shoulders to be fairly neutral territory I began there and soon I was working down towards his buttocks, but coming over all shy for some silly reason, instead I moved down to his legs.

"Hey, come on - all of me," he reminded me, "I want to be clean all over!"

It was a case of having to wash his bum, I guessed, so I took the soap and, with a generous amount of lather, I placed both my hands on his buttocks and began rubbing.

"That's better," said Bill, adding crudely, "Don't miss my arsehole though; and under my balls!"

With no real option I allowed one hand to slide between his legs and soon had his balls polished and lathered but now I had to deal with his arsehole. I found myself shutting my eyes for some stupid reason as my fingers slid up and down his crack, pausing briefly to touch his little puckered indentation.

Having applied suds everywhere I quickly moved on, only to be brought back by Bill as his hand reached round to hold mine.

"Hang on, do it properly, inside too," he said and with that he grabbed one of my fingers and pushed it into his arsehole!

Yeah - I know I'd been there once before but this was rather different. That had been in private; this was more or less in public, with another man actually watching!

I looked up and yes, he was still there, seemingly somewhat closer now and still stropping his penis.

I was in dangerous territory, I felt.

But Bill just pushed my finger deeper inside himself until it would go no further.

"Let's have another one," he said next and his hand manoeuvred my fingers around until a second soapy finger could join the first one up his anus.

"That's better," Bill said, his hole squeezing at my fingers, "Feels more like the real thing!"

"Oh what?" I said, now feeling totally ill at ease, "What d'you mean?"

"Don't you fancy fucking me then?" asked Bill and although a large part of me wanted to run away, another fairly sizeable part of me throbbed and jerked with excitement.

Bill reached round with his other hand and grasped my soapy erection, pulling me closer to his body and I felt my penis actually rubbing over his buttocks. I was aching to try his suggestion but completely terrified at the same time - for what reason I just didn't really know.

"I'll make you cum quickly; ease that tension," said Bill, waggling his arse around and squeezing my fingers at the same time, "You'll love it! Come on!"

I took a deep breath and just allowed Bill to take over, my penis as stiff as he'd ever been in his life. I felt Bill pull my fingers from his hole and guide my lathered cock towards the same entrance and then there was the strange feeling of the end of my cock pushing against somewhere utterly unknown...and then deep in my mind my cock-shaped vibrator and my own arsehole sprang to mind!

Suddenly the idea no longer seemed odd or unusual - somehow it seemed almost a natural thing to do, except that I was on the 'doing' end and not on the receiving end for a change!

I leaned closer, my penis creasing slightly as he tried to gain entry, when suddenly Bill's flesh seemed to open up and I just slid inside!

"Ahhhhh!" groaned Bill, "Hang on - hang on, not so fast!"

Quickly I held myself rigid, just my knob inside his body, my shaft still outside as Bill became accustomed to my penetration; then he reached round and slapped me gently.

"Ok; that's better, come on then!" he said and I felt him let things loosen up inside.

"Right, I'm pushing," I said rather unnecessarily, as I used my hips to slide my cock further into Bill's anus, "Oh God, you're hot; it's lovely!"

Bill let out a long breath as my penis became buried to the pubes inside his hole and sucked it all back in as I pulled almost all the way out again.

"Yesssss Chris, do that," moaned Bill, "That's definitely lovely!"

It was indeed lovely from my end too; my penis was really enjoying being squeezed through his sphincter muscles and was responding by throbbing violently as I began to run my cock in and out of his hole faster and faster.

"Slow down a bit; let me catch up," said Bill and I saw his hand working on his own penis and in a moment of wild excitement I reached round him and took over, bringing forth moans of pleasure from Bill - and from myself!

"You getting close?" he asked, panting.

"Not far to go," I panted in reply as I continued thrusting, "Won't be that long."

"Good, good," replied Bill, "Cum together if we can; it'll be better."

Oblivious of all around us we fucked on, Bill bent slightly forward as I fucked him from behind and rubbed his penis for him - when suddenly the third man appeared at my side.

I almost jumped out of my skin and certainly had to stop my movements for a second as I took heed of the situation; until I cottoned on that I wasn't in any trouble.

Because the third man was wanking his cock steadily; his foreskin slapping back and forward, his knob all glistening with precum.

"Come on then, fill him up," he said, putting his hand on my shoulder, "Fuck him full!"

Bill looked back and smiled.

"Oh hello Bob, didn't recognise you through the steam," he said to my surprise, "Chris, this is Bob - Bob with the big knob, I call him! Bob, this is my mate Chris."

He'd certainly got a big knob and a big cock too; it must have been the best part of ten inches long if not particularly thick and I was well impressed, but at this moment that wasn't on the top of my mind. What was on top was the fact that my orgasm was suddenly about to hit me.

I patted Bill on the back several times to get his attention.

"Nearly there," I groaned urgently, "Going to cum Bill, going to cum soon...!"

"Come on then," said Bob beside me, his penis now pushing through his hand as he brought himself off, "I'm right with you too!"

"Go on then Chris - let it go - you'll make me cum!" said Bill, "Keep rubbing me though."

I'd almost forgotten to do that and now I redoubled my efforts on Bill's cock, feeling it stiffening more and now ooze generous gouts of precum that signalled the onset of his orgasm.

"Yeahhhh, cummmming," I moaned as my first outpouring jetted up into Bill's bowels, "Aaaahhhh, yessss, yessss!"

And Bill let loose too; his penis suddenly gushing spunk out over my hand as I rubbed him hard.

And beside me Bob too groaned.

I turned to look just in time to see him pointing his cock at Bill's back from just a foot or so away and spray both Bill and me with his hot white sticky spunk; stream after stream of it slithered down Bill's back and my front to stick and squelch between our united bodies. White strands of cum made cobwebs between us; I could even feel it trickling down over my cock as I slowly and gently pulled away from Bill.

I just couldn't believe that I'd fucked a man in the presence of another man and not only that but the other guy had sprayed us with his cum - it was way beyond my wildest fantasy and I just stood there, not knowing what on earth to do next.

Bill, as usual, got things going again.

"That was good," he said, as if he'd just enjoyed a nice dinner or a pint of beer, "Enjoyed that, didn't you Chris?"

"Ummmm yeah, well, yeah, I guess so," I mumbled, being completely lost for words.

Bill turned to Bob.

"You should have come over earlier," he said, "I could have sucked you off, or perhaps Chris could have done the honours."

My mouth fell open at this blatant offering of my mouth to a stranger, then I found myself thinking that actually I wouldn't have minded having had a suck at that nice weapon!

I shook my head to clear away those licentious thoughts!

"Come on, let's get cleaned up, then the sauna," said Bill in a little while and soon the three of us were back under the showers, letting the soap and water wash away our fun.

Then cleaner, we trooped through a door into what turned out to be the steam room where we arrayed ourselves on the wooden benches.