Three Score Years and Ten Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob splashed some water somewhere and more clouds of steam enveloped the room until it was all I could do to see past my hands, but the cleansing heat of the steam was somehow wonderfully freshening. I felt my body coming alive as the ingrained grime of years was steamed from my body and I found myself drifting off, mentally at least relaxed completely.

But not as completely as I might have thought; somehow one particular part of me was enjoying his new-found freedom to the full and was now beginning to stand up to see who our new friend was.

Bob was probably in his late sixties. He was taller than either of us but not by a lot and his body was what I considered to be perfectly average for a healthy elderly man; there was little spare fat on him and his limbs were slender and long.

'Long arms, long cock!' I thought, noticing, as the fog parted briefly that his penis certainly wasn't lying there limply either!

But what I could see, Bob must have been able to see too and moments later, just as I settled back to enjoy some more steamy rest, a hand reached out and grasped my penis!

"What you doing?" I gasped in surprise, then my eyes opened wide as the standing figure of Bob appeared, his long dong pointing directly at me, his foreskin pulled back and his knob already exposed!

"You're still excited, aren't you? Would you like to suck me please," he asked nicely and almost without thinking I reached out and pulled his penis towards me.

It was such a lengthy tool that I was captivated; I'd been impressed from when I'd first seen it and now it was available, I wanted to find out more.

If his cock had had been as proportionally thick as it was long, I'd never have been able to get my hand round it, never mind get it into my mouth, but fortunately he may have been long but he was reasonably slender and within mere seconds I had his sizeable knob inside my mouth!

Somehow I just wanted to enjoy his penis; something inside my body was telling me to go for it!

I tightened my lips around his shaft, partially to stop him sliding too far into my mouth - I wasn't ready for any deep penetration yet - and partially to better enjoy the smooth feeling of his lengthy shaft.

He was uncut and I was able to slide my tongue underneath his foreskin as it covered and uncovered his knob; the moisture on my tongue soon causing his knob to become slippery.

I worked on his generous knob feeling the slippery slick flesh sliding under my tongue; feeling a sudden wetness and a slight taste as he must have oozed some precum onto my tongue.

I rubbed his shaft harder now, hoping to bring him off quickly; my love of cum overcoming all other considerations.

Because here was I, once a complete introvert, now sucking the big penis of someone I'd only met an hour or two ago!

"You're doing well, Chris," moaned Bob from above me, "Don't stop - it's really good!"

"What are you up to?" said Bill from out of the steam and moments later he was closing in on us, chuckling merrily.

"Can't take you anywhere, can I?" he asked humorously, "Let you loose and you're at it already!"

"And he's doing a good job," said Bob, "I'm getting close already..."

Bill was now working on his own erection as he stood beside us; his knob almost glowing in the steamy atmosphere.

"That's so horny, seeing you do that," said Bill to me, "Never thought I'd see you sucking...!"

I couldn't answer because Bob's big cock was deep inside my mouth; so deep that he was actually testing my gag reflexes but it wasn't going any further - I hadn't got the hang of deep-throating yet.

'Bill will have to teach me!' I thought to myself, then 'What the fuck are you saying?'

But I was enjoying this; the delicious texture of a nice clean cock; the exciting taste of his precum; the erotic feeling of it sliding through my lips and I began to appreciate what I'd been missing.

I worked harder on Bob's edifice until he patted my shoulder and I looked up.

"Do you want me in your mouth?" he said, "Won't be long now!"

"Yeah - cum in me," I said, lifting my mouth from his pole, "I want to taste you...gonna share it with Bill!"

"Yesssss," groaned Bob as I allowed his penis to slide back into my mouth, "Great idea - that's so hot - making me cum, making me...aaaaahhhhh!"

I gripped his pulsating penis, feeling it bulge as blob after blob of spunk rocketed into my mouth. My cheeks swelled with his emissions, his cum even getting blown back up my nose of all places! Another squirt and I had to let him loose and cough - I was covered in his very sticky spunk; filled completely.

I managed to swallow some of his offering, enough to clear my airways, even if it was still all sticky in my nostrils and, feeling extremely aroused, I wiped my nose, stood up and advanced on Bill and Bill leaned towards me, his mouth already open.

We met and kissed, Bill's tongue at once busy swiping up and sluicing away as much cum as he could carry until we'd reached a happy point of cleanliness. My mouth was no longer stuck up and I could breathe through my nose, although I could still smell the wild sea-salty fragrance of his cum and my throat was clear.

I breathed deeply and looked around, to see the two smiling men watching me.

"Well done!" said Bill, slapping me on my bare back, "You surprised me - I'm most impressed!"

"And me," said Bob, "Was that your first time - your first blow job?"

"Not quite," I replied, "About my third. Enjoyed it though even if it was a bit messy!"

"Always remember to swallow," Bill reminded me, "Definitely helps!"

"Really well done though," replied Bob, "Anyway, got to be heading off soon. Hope to catch you again some day."

Our time was apparently running out although how Bill knew I had no idea but he moved us all from the steam room to a chilly shower room and then to the original shower room, where we quickly soaped up and rinsed off...and before long we were dressed again, out in the street and saying goodbye to Bob.

"He taught me what I know of massage, among other things," said Bill, "Great bloke - good to meet him again - pity he moved away. But at least I was able to introduce him to my Chinese friend first; got his sex life sorted for him too!"

He patted my bag of herbs tenderly.

"Which reminds me: look after those and do as you're instructed," he said as we headed back to the Underground station, "And we'll sort out another meeting in a bit."

And as we boarded the train and sat down Bill looked me over, a bright smile on his face.

"I think you're more relaxed now, aren't you?" he said, and I certainly was! I felt altogether more confident in myself too.

The journey back home was entirely uneventful, so much so that I seem to remember dozing for most of the journey - totally unwound but happy.

Then Bill was jerking me awake and standing up.

"Come on then, our stop," he said and I hurried to catch up, both mentally and physically.

A taxi delivered Bill to his place and then took me home, me finding that Bill had already paid for the fare.

I entered my house and before long I was leaning back complete with a hot mug of chocolate in my comfy armchair, allowing the excitement of the day to wash over me.

So many new things - so much sex - sooooooo good!!

I chuckled to myself as I remembered how outlandish had been my behaviour and how many of my old taboos I'd broken - and yet I'd really loved every minute of it!

And now, instead of being abashed and ashamed I was actually looking forward to the next time I'd be with Bill; already I was beginning to look forward to some more exciting sex play!