Three Score Years and Ten Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually and slowly I let his penis sink into my mouth, even to the point where I thought I'd gag on it but somehow I controlled my reflex and let his knob slide into my throat briefly. I wasn't doing it properly, but I was getting there, even if I had to cough a bit afterwards!

I too was now shivering with pent up tension; I too wanted to get on with it, but I also aimed to give Bill the best blow job I could, even to the point of teasing him to distraction!

I pulled my mouth from his cock and looked up at him. Bill's eyes were slitted as he looked back at me.

"You're not playing fair," he moaned, "You're getting to be too good at that!"

"Had a good teacher," I replied, "What the matter; do you want to cum then?"

"Getting desperate Chris!" he groaned, "Please, please let me cum soon!"

"Since you asked so nicely," I said, "Ok - you ready?"

A long moaning hum was Bill's only reply so I returned to my task, to my homage to Bill's tasty prick and as I lowered my mouth over his knob thoughts kept flooding through my brain.

'What the hell are you doing?' my mind asked, 'A few weeks ago and you wouldn't have so much as looked at another man's penis, but here you are now with one in your mouth!'

And my brain was right - I'd done a complete turn around; from an introverted old pensioner to an outgoing sex addict! And a gay sex one at that!

But whole parts of my brain were cheering me on; loving my newfound freedom, my newfound pleasures of the flesh and I wasn't about to let the more conservative bits control me any more.

With a big breath I closed my lips around Bill's shaft and began to run my lips firmly up and down his length, sucking hard on his penis as I stimulated him; excited him. Now I brought my hand into play, using it to take over from my lips on his shaft, while I used my mouth to work on his knob...and while I used my other hand to cup and massage his balls.

I saw Bill's eyes flash open then close again as I held his balls and I wondered what reaction I'd get next as I allowed my fingers to slide down behind his balls, over his perineum and further round until I discovered his tight anus.

Instead of his eyes opening, his mouth did instead, sucking in a harsh quivering breath as my fingers explored.

Quickly I brought my hand back and allowed some of our saliva and precum mixture to slide down Bill's shaft, gathering it on my fingers before returning them to his arsehole - and now things felt different.

With some lubrication my finger slid into his little hole; just the end of my finger at first until I'd achieved entry. Bill was breathing faster now and his body was starting to jerk around from time to time, his anus squeezing my finger too.

Having now found my way past his sphincter muscles I pulled my finger almost all the way out and added a second finger, sliding them back into his hole - it felt deliciously dirty and crude but erotic as anything too and the excitement made me redouble my efforts on his penis.

"God, I'm getting close now," moaned Bill, "You're going to get flooded soon!"

That's just what I wanted; floods of cum; gushers of spunk; waves of goo splashing everywhere!

Reality is never as wild as one's fantasy but it didn't stop me continuing to work hard on his cock, wanking his shaft quickly while my lips and tongue worked excitedly on his knob.

Pulses of precum were now almost regular, small floods of slippery fluid were being oozed onto my tongue every few minutes; Bill's penis was jerking hard against my mouth; even his hips were now at work, thrusting his penis into my mouth.

Then Bill, stimulated beyond his limits groaned loudly, his whole body convulsing.

"Aaaaaahhhh!" he cried, "Oh yeahhhhhhh!"

His penis thrust hard at me and everything went rigid until a wave-like pulse throbbed in his cock and I felt it swell - and immediately a mouthful of hot cum was ejected!

"Oh Godddddd!" he cried, "Fuuuuuuck!"

Another large eruption took place in my mouth; another squirt of sexy cum juice; another thrust and another gasp from Bill.

"Ooooh fuuuuuck!" he moaned as yet another spray of cum pulsed from his penis; I felt it against my tongue as I used it to cover his tip.

I swallowed a large gulp of slippery, tasty, slightly lumpy cum, just loving the way it slid down and yet remained, his flavour and texture still coating my mouth and throat.

There was one more small gusher of spunk before Bill collapsed, exhausted for now, panting hard.

I lifted my mouth and looked up at him but Bill was still out of it, his eyes closed, his mouth smiling - he was content and so was I!

I licked my lips and swallowed the remnants of his offerings, just wishing that there had been even more, but realising that Bill had actually given me a pretty generous helping of cum - but I still found myself hoping for and looking forward to many more mouthfuls...

Slowly I pulled my fingers from Bill's quiescent hole, even enjoying the slightly acidic aroma that impinged on the stronger scent of hot penile fluids and lubricants. I sat up and looked down at Bill's limp body; even his penis had flopped for once!

But Bill wasn't far away and in moments he opened his eyes; eyes that sparkled with delight!

"You're a dark horse," he said, his face smiling wickedly at me, "I thought you were all purity and sweetness, but instead I find you're a proper little devil, aren't you!?"

"Around you, yes," I replied, "You just do something to me; but you're not complaining are you?"

"You're joking!" he said, "Loving every minute of it! Right, I'm here again after that excellent effort; guess you want me to return the compliment?"

"Mmmmmm!" I hummed, "I'm ready!"

I soon lay down next to Bill who now lifted himself and rearranged his body until he was where I'd been, his mouth now above my rampant cock; his hand now on my shaft and soon it was my turn to moan and groan as Bill went to work.

"Shut your eyes," said Bill, "Keep them shut til I tell you."

With my eyes shut, hot and fantastic images flooded my mind; pictures of our trysts and reruns of our assorted cumshots and through it all, I could feel Bill's hand and mouth working away at my cock; it was lovely.

And then I felt Bill moving slightly but thought nothing of it until I felt his fingers at my arsehole.

I whimpered slightly as a finger penetrated me but it was an expression of excitement and pleasure rather than pain really; it didn't hurt that much.

Then I felt him there again, this time his fingers were slippery, coated with lubrication and two fingers just slid inside me.

"Aaaaghhhh!" I moaned, "Don't...! Mustn't...!"

"Will...!" said Bill, "Going to...!"

I held myself still as I felt Bill feeling around and then something larger than a finger was pushed into my hole and as it began to buzz and shiver quietly, I realised that it was my vibrator that Bill was now inserting into my body.

I couldn't help but let out a long moan of pleasure as the vibrator pressed against my prostate and sent quivers all up inside me; even my penis jerked and I could feel pulses of precum moving up my shaft.

My hips were jerking wildly, doing their very best to power my penis into Bill's mouth but Bill held me firmly as he continued to bring me to the boil; his efforts electrifyingly good.

It wouldn't be long now...

"Nearly there Bill, nearly there!" I moaned as his hand and mouth moved faster on my cock, "Please don't stop!"

Far from stopping I felt the buzzing inside me get faster and louder as Bill turned up the controls. His hand worked even faster; his mouth now held just above my cock as he awaited my eruptions...

And with a last groan and a final jerk I came - pumping energetic loads of spunk into Bill's waiting mouth; filling him to capacity; overfilling his mouth; flooding rivulets of cum back down my shaft until I could offer no more.

I flopped back on the bed, realising that Bill had removed the vibrator and his hand. All that was left was his mouth which was now vacuuming up all my spilt sperm until I was clean.

Then he moved around and came and lay on the bed next to me, a happy grin on his cum-smeared face!

"Bloody hell Chris," he said, "You nearly drowned me! That was a damn great load!"

"Was, wasn't it?" I replied, realising that I'd produced loads more spunk than usual, "Felt so good, that did!"

Bill looked a bit askew at me.

"You sure you didn't take an extra dose of that stuff?" he asked but I assured him that I've very much stuck by the instructions - and he relaxed.

"You're obviously getting a strong reaction to the brew," he said, "Guess you seriously needed a pick-me-up."

And at this particular moment in time I definitely needed another pick-me-up; I was limp all over in the post-cum relaxed state of mind and body that takes over. About all I could do was to smile contentedly.

"Let's have a little break," suggested Bill, "Could do with another whiskey and a breather and then perhaps we can have a go at round two!"

Now if Bill had suggested that a few weeks ago I'd have had to turn him down flat; two 'rounds' of sex in one afternoon would have been way beyond me, but now, at his suggestion, I felt my penis thickening already. I'd probably have troubles getting another good hard-on right now, but it wouldn't take long to achieve, that much I just knew!

I bounced off the bed and fetched our new drinks and then rejoined Bill as he reclined like a decadent Roman emperor on my bed.

"Cheers my boy!" he said, "Here's to a horny future!"

I chinked my can to his glass and saluted his toast, even though he'd called me "my boy". Bloody cheek - I was only a year or so younger than he was! But it was all light-hearted banter so I forgave him - and in a strange way, he'd made me feel so much younger with that small statement.

"So where are we going at the weekend?" I asked as we sipped our drinks and relaxed.

"I've got a friend who's got a little holiday place down near Bournemouth," he said, "He won't be there but we'll be welcome to use it for the day."

"Sounds nice," I said, "Near the sea, is it?"

"On top of the beach; it's a private beach too," he said and I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

'You don't get a private beach-top home for nothing' I thought.

"Sounds very posh!" I said out loud and Bill nodded.

"Nice place; nice guy - pity you won't be meeting him," said Bill, "Another time perhaps."

Then another thought passed my mind.

"Is this guy one of your sex friends?" I asked, not knowing how else to phrase my enquiry and Bill nodded.

"Of course he is!" he said happily, "Known him for many a long year...fucked him for almost as long as that too!"

He chuckled at my sudden show of shock and continued...

"Used to fuck him and his wife before she left him," said Bill, "Ah, happy days - days when this thing would stand on end all day long!"

He laughed at himself as he hefted his rather quiescent penis, but his touch awoke the sleeping beast and his penis soon raised its head.

""Ah - see what talking about sex does?" he said, "Ok - fancy round two?"

The sight of Bill's penis rising brought mine up too and I could feel that, although not ready to orgasm in moments, I was definitely ready for some more action, even if it was liable to take longer to achieve our target.

"All right then Bill, let's go!" I said, "Your turn isn't it? I came off last time."

"Ok, I'll lie down and you can suck me then," said Bill to which I agreed and very soon Bill was on his back with me settled once more over his thigh, with my mouth clamped tight around his once again straining shaft.

He felt so good in my mouth; he filled my mouth nicely; not too full and with enough room for me to slide his knob into one cheek or to swirl my tongue around his penis - I was lost in the feelings, the taste and emotions as I enjoyed his penis in my mouth.

I worked diligently on him, my hand once again visiting his arsehole until Bill stopped me.

"Let's swap over for a bit," he suggested and so we scrambled around on the bed until Bill was at my groin instead.

"I want to use that vibrator on you some more," said Bill as he moved around a bit, "Need some lube and - ah, found it - the vibrator, now let's see if I can bring you off again!"

I found myself pushing my arsehole out to meet Bill and the vibrator as he centred it over my hole. Seconds later I felt the coolness of the pseudo-penis pushing against my once very private hole and then the bitter-sweet little pain as the vibrator's width stretched my muscular ring wider and wider until suddenly the ring gave way and the vibrator slid inside me.

"Aaaaaahhhhh," I moaned, "Oh God yesssss! Ooooh, careful Bill!"

Bill was pushing the vibrator in a bit too quickly; I preferred penetration to be slow and smooth; at least until I was getting ready to cum and Bill's hand duly slowed its actions.

"Better..." I moaned, "Be gentle."

The anal stimulation and penetration had caused my penis to rise up rapidly and now I had my hand round my shaft, squeezing and caressing myself until Bill stopped me.

"I'll do that," he said, "You just lie there and enjoy it!"

With Bill working the vibrator into me and playing with my cock, I now lay on my back with my knees raised until Bill spoke.

"Let me put a pillow under your bum," he said and I grabbed the other pillow from the bed and passed it down to Bill, while lifting my buttocks up. Soon I was resting on my back; my bum on the pillow, my hips, anus and cock all erotically raised up for Bill to pleasure; my legs spread wide.

His work continued, just slowly and gently reaming out my hole with the vibrator - which was being used with the vibrations turned off at present - and equally gently playing with my cock, just keeping me stimulated and erect. I shut my eyes to better appreciate his actions through my inner senses, feeling the stimulation building up inside me.

"Hang on - need a bit more lube," said Bill and I felt him moving around, although I still kept my eyes shut.

I felt him slide the vibrator out as he applied some more cool lubricant and then he was back - and instantly I knew that he wasn't using the vibrator this time!

"Ahhhhgh! Bill - what the fuck are you doing?" I asked in panic, but Bill placed his hand on my abdomen and calmed me down.

"Thought that vibrator was a bit boring!" he said placidly, "Thought you'd prefer the real thing!"

Well, now I'd calmed down, I actually did! It felt so much better; so warm and comforting, so pliable and stiff; and somewhat longer than the vibrator too.

"Yeah but..." I moaned as it now sank in that Bill was fucking me; that I was being fucked, "Oh Godddddd!"

"Oh yeahhhh!" moaned Bill, his hips slowly starting to move his penis in and out of my hole, "Bloody lovely!"

I was shivering with emotion; my first ever fuck, with me being on the receiving end!

The first time I'd ever had a real live penis inside me...

And then I realised that I'd already had Bill's cock inside my mouth, so why was this so much different?

Different hole maybe, but merely another form of penetration by a penis that I'd already allowed to ejaculate into my mouth.

"Yesssss!" I suddenly said gleefully, as my mind accepted Bill's cock, "Yeahh Bill, ohhhh fuck me, come on, fuck me!"

"Sure?" asked Bill as he moved his hips and penis around, "You really want me?"

"Definitely Bill - all the way!" I said, my hole now squeezing his penis hard, "Give it to me - fill me!"

Bill growled and pushed and his entire seven inches slid and just slid into me until his wiry pubes flattened against my arse cheeks.

"That's nice, so nice," moaned Bill, "Ohhh Chris, just love your arse; so pleased you've let me in."

"Glad you're in there," I replied, now thrusting my hips up to meet his thrusts, "Feels good - better than that old plastic thing!"

"Hope I do!" said Bill pretending to be aggrieved, "And there's something else I can do that the old plastic thing can't do too."

"What's that?" I asked as Bill's penis slammed repeatedly into my rapidly upthrusting hole, "What's that then?"

"I can cum," said Bill, his penis banging ever faster into me, "I can fill you with my spunk! I can make you feel wonderful up inside!"

"Are you Bill? Are you going to cum in me?" I panted excitedly, my hips wildly rising and falling against his rampant cock; my own cock flailing around too.

"I certainly am...and it's coming very soon too!" he said through tight lips, "Going to fill you - going to cum...uuuuuugh, now!"

"Ahhhhhh!" I cried as his final thrust nearly pinned me to the pillow beneath my buttocks.

"Ahhhhhh!" groaned Bill as he pushed his cock right up into my bowels.

"Ohhhhh yeah...!" I groaned as I felt the hot gush of his cum flooding, for the first time ever, into my anus.

"Ooooh fuuuuuck!" cried Bill, as he let loose with several more floods of cum, "Oooooh yeahhhhh!"

With a final few quivers and jerks, Bill's body became quiescent above me, his penis still well and truly embedded inside me and he looked down into my face.

"Was that all right?" he asked with a big smile on his face, "Think it must have been!"

"Didn't give me much option, did you!" I replied but I didn't really feel annoyed; instead I really felt glad that I'd broken my duck.

"Might never have fucked you with all your dithering!" said Bill, "So you did enjoy that?"

"What d'you think?" I replied, "Bloody wonderful - thank you Bill, so much!"

I'd been playing with my arsehole for ages with my toys but this was for real; this had been so much better; so much more incredibly satisfying.

"Must have liked it - you came too!" said Bill and I saw that my abdomen and chest was soaked with my emissions, which had all happened without anyone's helping hand!

"Wow!" I said, shocked to the core, "When did that happen...?"

"Dunno! Wasn't watching," said Bill, "All your own work!"

Now that was new to me! Stimulated beyond the limit from the inside, my body had reacted by setting off its own response; I could hardly believe that I'd let my mind and body lose control so easily and so extremely!

I touched my fingers to my spunk as if to ascertain that it was real and not just a figment of my imagination, but it was definitely real; it was warm and sticky and even as I touched it, a last little dribble slid from my slightly deflated but still excited penis.

Bill's penis was still inside me, slowly softening but still feeling wonderful up there. I squeezed his cock with my anal muscles and Bill patted me gently, sociably.

"You'll push me out if you do that," he said, "Hang on."

He scooped up the discarded towel and pushed it under my bum and then I felt his penis begin to slide out of me. Suddenly my hole was empty, my muscles clutching at nothing, except for a damp dribble of what was probably Bill's spunk.

I clenched my arsehole tightly, feeling the muscles pulling back into shape after having been stretched by Bill's blunt beast and for a while I lay there, rather obscenely now; my hips lifted on the pillow and towel; my arsehole wet with spunk, my penis dribbling and my front liberally besplattered with yet more spunk.

"Oi, come on, don't go to sleep on me!" said Bill and I almost jumped as indeed I had begun to drift off somewhere.

"Ooops sorry Bill, I was relaxing," I said, being the best cover story I could come up with, "I'll get up."

And with that I eased myself off the bed and stood up, now feeling all the spunk around my arse and on my front begin to slither downwards.

"Towel please!" I called and Bill handed me the towel and soon I felt somewhat nicer to know, even if I did reek of hot sex.

And now we needed to clean up properly and grabbing Bill's hand I pulled him to the bathroom and into the shower cubicle. It was a tight fit for the two of us together but there was enough room, although it wasn't long before body contact had caused both of our cocks to rise. And as Bill manoeuvred behind me I found myself pushing my sudsy arse at his erection, almost urgently trying to get him back inside me!