Three Score Years and Ten Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Bill let me! With a hand underneath me I reached back until I could find his cock; I pulled him closer and aimed it at my welcoming hole and with the merest of pressure, he slid straight in me once more.

"Oh yesssss Bill," I moaned deliciously, "More, more, please!"

"A real quickie then," said Bill as he started to thrust in and out, "If I can, that is!"

"You can; you can," I replied, already rubbing my own erection energetically and squeezing his cock hard, "Please try!"

The slap and splatter of bodies and suds filled the air as we rutted; my arse pushed out backwards to better accommodate Bill's pounding penis; our breathing now becoming ragged and quick.

Soon Bill was panting hard as he continued his assault on my arse; it was incredible to be fucked again already; so much better than that darned vibrator or even the prostate stimulator and Bill's performing penis was exciting me massively.

"Oh Bill," I cried as I wanked hard and fast, "You're making me cum again, ahhhhhh - here I cum already!"

"Come on then, let it go!" he moaned, "Won't be long - oh fuck - you're so tight now!"

A lovely long eruption of cum splattered from my penis onto the shower screen, sliding downwards on impact, followed by a second spraying of cum alongside the first while my arsehole squeezed tightly around Bill's cock.

"Yeah - cumming!" moaned Bill from behind me and with his hands around my hips and his penis buried deep inside me he began filling my bowels once again with his sweet hot sperm.

I felt him swelling and thrusting; pulsing and jerking as each squirt of cum left his body and entered mine; it felt like heaven to me!

Moments later and Bill released his hold on me and his penis slid from my hole as he slumped back against the cubicle wall, knackered for now.

"Bloody hell!" he exclaimed, his chest heaving, "You made me cum again, you horny sod!"

"And me - I came again too," I said proudly, "Thank you Bill, you were bloody wonderful!"

I turned round and leaned towards him and we kissed, our chests plastered wetly together while our lips and tongues met and played.

I pulled away and surveyed the scene and shook my head slowly.

"Do you know what Bill," I said, "If you'd have told me, those few weeks ago when we first met, that one day we'd be standing together in my shower, I'd never have believed it possible. And if you'd have then told me that we'd be standing in the shower because you'd just fucked me I probably would have thumped you!"

"Bit of a turn-around, isn't it?" said Bill brightly, "And you've enjoyed it all, haven't you?"

"Damn right I have," I said, holding up my penis that was already trying to stiffen again, "Every moment!"

"Just shows what you were missing," said Bill, flicking my penis with his fingers, "Now put him down - hasn't he had enough?"

I chuckled and picked up the shower head instead and began sluicing the suds off Bill and then off myself.

"Ok - I give in, enough for now - but not for too long, I hope."

"You've become something of a glutton for cum; a cock hound or something, haven't you," said Bill as he began towelling dry, "Marvellous what a few herbs can do!"

I slapped his bare bum as we left the shower, wondering what we'd get up to next...