All Comments on 'Three Sisters: A Crazy Lesbian Orgy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
waiting for mom to join

will wait for mom to join next year as promised in the end.

StacyleeOttoStacyleeOttoover 10 years ago
curious to know

have you actually submitted to your sisters or is this still all fantasy? You drive me crazy with your stories. They definitely heat me up and cause me to find ways to relaease the extra heat. Thank you for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tradition. . .

Interesting concept traditional incest. . . Let the party begin!

SteverenosSteverenosover 10 years ago
Sister Act - WOW

Jasmine - you're incredible; What a hot story, so it is true the middle child is always the trouble maker. She sounds like a handful, and really hot. The descriptions of each you paints a very sexy and erotic sister act. So what about Emma did she ever get the call? Please don't stop writing - I love your erotic tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow so hot

Do woman really talk like that when the men are not around? I was stiff the whole time and what hot sex scenes once they started. ..

Love you put yourself in the story

parputter69parputter69over 10 years ago
Set up for more to come.

5 star performance. You have it set up for another story to come out of this contest entrant. How can not Jasmine submit to Amber Addison at school and others that Amber may also bring into the mix. Also, Jasmine is oh, so curious about her high school friend Tara. Can't wait to see Caroline domme Tara and Jasmine at the same time. Valentine's day and mother can't come (cum) soon enough for me.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 10 years ago

Fucking hot. I don't know what else to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel Ideas

First Great start to a story series, as I am an incest and group sex partisan.

As to the ideas:

1. Jasmine's husband Harold seems like a decent fellow whom Jasmine really loves, could her sister Caroline train him to be the sort of lover her sister Jasmine needs for him to be?

2. Are any of Jasmine and Harold's children over 18 years old? Are they boys, girls or some mixture of both? Could they be brought into the incestuous craziness?

3. This seems like the perfect family to create a polyamory tale with. Have you ever contemplated writing such a story?

4. Along those lines, since sister Jill is single again, could Caroline give Harold two sister sluts to be their sexual Master, sharing them with him? And sharing Jasmine with him and Jill?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lesbians.

Yuck. Fuck off with this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I'm kind of gutted the slutty little waitress didn't get involved. Maybe in chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
superb

Please write more. I wish you were able to post something everyday!

frenchtoastmanfrenchtoastmanover 10 years ago
Mmmm... loved it!

Very heated stuff, though let's hope that this isn't the final word on these characters. I'd be thrilled to read about how Caroline and her sub sisters manage to get their mom into bed... any plans to make that happen?

MontanaSaxMontanaSaxover 10 years ago
Sisters and more

Fantastic as always. Can't wait to hear about mom and the waitress. Would love to hear about the principle, the best friend and many others. This should be the start of an 8 or 10 part series.

parputter69parputter69over 10 years ago
Had to.

Just had to read this story again. What will Mother's day be like? Is that when the mother is involved? Will she be seduced or is she already experienced in lesbian sex?

Is it possible she will be unaware of the antics of her daughters and sister but be ready to be involved when she makes a discovery on an unannounced visit to on of their homes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Can't wait to read more!! Fucking amazing story, keep writing.

bucco40bucco40over 10 years ago
More Needed!!!!

Jasmine-

You have to write more chapters to this story. The mom angle. The friends. A sub orgy? And please do NOT wait a year.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 10 years ago
You are..

The very best!! Hope you get cracking and add the next phase of this story soon. I can see Caroline getting Mom and the others having their way with her and the neighbor ladies. Totally love your work. XOXOXO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVED IT

Truly enjoyed the story as I have every one of them. Can't wait for the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed this story, but...

Why is Lesbian Sex not cheating, because a woman can't get that sort of satisfaction from her man, but if a woman catches her man getting blown by another guy, suddenly he's a cheating "faggot"? Were you trying to be ironic and funny there? Or do you simply have a hypocritical double-standard about gay-male sex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of your best yet!!

Just love the setting of this story. You have to continue this story. Seduction of Mom other family members etc!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW!!! Now that was GREAT!

AGAIN I LOVE YOUR WORK!!!! REALLY! Man that was hot, hope to hear about the addition of mom and maybe more / others like maybe Emma. Your great and ASOME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can they get any better?????

Jasmine, I think I have read about every story on this list but this feels like the best of the best. Great balance of story line with great sex. Can you beat this, I find it hard to believe but I hope so. WOWOWOW!!!!

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago
Have you split with your husband?????

It said you lovd your husband, but you cheat with your sisters. And then you give your self to your sisters. Has your sister given you to any of her male slaves? What use do you have of your husband you like dildo better they sure did not stay in the grey area long. What name do you now call him, and what is he to do while you are out getting FUCKED. What difference does it make if you are out fucking your sisters or my wife was fucking her dad and my dad and her mom,sisters and half-sisters.

Does he know what you are doing and how does he feel about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wishes

God you make me wish I was your baby sister even if I am not into anal play but wouldn't have a problem with a butt plug for some reason. Problem is I would probably be begging at a very early and very inappropriate age for things to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
have sex with me

i will of this with my lez friends please do it with me you slutty sex monster. come and sick my tits. lick my ass bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Will you write about when Mom joined the new family tradition?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jennifer

Wonderful story. Fingered my self to orgasm twice, once while reading again afterwards. Lol. I am a bi female who has had lesbian sex withh my aunt and her daughter (my cousin) in 3sums and individually for many years. Also I've been in lesbian 3sums with sisters especiallyy a recurring one with my BFF and of 28 years and her sister.

I just love how you describe the 'how did we get here part of this'. How did my aunt get so horny, so full of lust she had to make love here and now even if it was her own daughter and her niece. The same applies all of the parties, of course.

In the nonfiction world there is lots of guilt and regret about doing this but keep going back to it. It's so utterly taboo and forbidden fruit and is most definetly why. But also I feel lesbian sex is a spiritual thing that women should use to bond with each other, why not sisters, aunts, moms, and daughters.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 8 years ago
Interesting

Good job jasmine walker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needs Sequel!

Emma? Mom? Don't leave us hanging...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
True or False?

Did this happen? Or something similar happened with your sisters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

More like this please. Mom, neighbors, best Friends, coworkers, nieces, preachers wife, college girls selling magazines. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it also

Terrific story. Would love a sequel please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Taken from real conversation?

I take it your sibs outed your writing for real then

TamaboneTamaboneover 5 years ago
Why?

Why have you never written a sequel to this story? This was so hot, it made me wish that I had sisters of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why haven't there been MULTIPLE sequels?

Mom? Emma the waitress? More of Aunt Marilyn servicing any/all of them? If you're really writing sequels, you NEED to be taking care of this HOT business!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story and situations

Love the idea, enough to read through until the end.

It really wouldn't need much to be great : the caracters lack a bit of life, it's thanks to the smallest details that we can project ourselves into them. A drop of sweat, a finger that moves and how it moves, how and why a glance is thrown... Hard to describe.

JoeybagofdonutsJoeybagofdonutsover 3 years ago
Great crazy story

I know this is an older story. But I have to say thanks for writing. I tried writing and found it difficult and time consuming. Plus I’m not very good. I fall asleep at night by picking one of a half dozen stories I made up and try to continue it.

Thanks again

Joey

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

I am now becoming your fan.. So hot and nicely written. Keep up the good work.

MasterSabianMasterSabianover 3 years ago
Soaked right through 😱

I usually put a towel down before reading erotica. This story is the first time in over twenty years, that I soaked right through the towel. I started this session by reading "Three Generations of Lesbian Lust", so I can't be sure which story helped me paint the dark labrys onto the furniture, but this helped me reach a new level of masturbation. Now I have some tedious cleaning to do, (totally worth it!) Thank you Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work!

My rating is five... orgasm. And a fully discharged battery. Never worse home office :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Jasmine, you are an amazing writer and your husband is one lucky guy to have you in his life. Although I'm sure you're happy, I'm disappointed that it seems as if he doesn't take full advantage of what is available to him. Perhaps the frequency and different uses he puts you to will increase when your nest is finally empty. Please use more peeing pussies in your stories.

weissroseweissrosealmost 3 years ago

This story had potential, but the back-to-back uses of "faggot" as a slur was pretty much an immediate turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wow so hot i would loved to have watched it all so so sexy i can not wait for the next session xx

123noproblem123noproblemabout 2 years ago

Always love all your work! It's always fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Magnificent, epic, so hawt!

Vlad1969Vlad1969over 1 year ago

Long time fan of your work, just join so able to say hi and thanks for the great stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg Jasmine you are so absolutely debauched and depraved totally kinky and so fucking hot. I just want to be totally immersed in my sisters cunts (6 of them) in every way possible and just love watching them make out with each other. I am permanently drunk on cunt juice, the more I get the more I want, cunt that is. Just love to eat cunt while fucking another, some times even fingering a third before swapping around. Cunt crazed fucker Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having read Your stories for years This is one of Yout VERY BEST!!!

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

565. This was a fun story and one I like with lots of women and the appropriate sexual content, however, I don’t get off on the use of fake cocks. Maybe those who the cocks are used on like them, but I can’t see how the user benefits. For me the use of strapons puts a damper on the erotica. Much rather see a lot of tongue action.

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun9 months ago

Lovely story… very well written… would have loved to see the waitress joining… thanks for sharing… 5 stars ⭐️ of course

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...