Three Sisters: A Crazy Lesbian Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline commented, "Shit, Jasmine, you are like a fat kid at a candy store after years on a diet."

I looked up and said, so drawn into the submission, "Oh, Mistress, thank you for helping me become what I have fantasized being for so long."

Jill grabbed my head, and pulled me deep into her cunt, as she ordered, "Keep licking, my cunt-munching baby sister. Once I come, I can come again and again."

My face buried in Jill's pussy, I licked hungrily, my nose also buried in her wet, scented pubic hair.

I don't know how long I was pleasuring Jill's pussy when I heard the unmistakable, grating voice of Aunt Marilyn. "Oh my fucking God!"

I went to move my head, but Jill grabbed me and held me in my submissive position. "Don't stop fucking licking. I'm so close again," Jill demanded, holding my head firmly. I continued licking and tried to hear the conversation between Caroline and Aunt Marilyn.

"Slut, get undressed now," Caroline ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Aunt Marilyn replied, before asking, "How did this possibly transpire?"

"The same as you, whore," Caroline said. "They are submissive and looking for a Mistress."

"Fucking hot," Aunt Marilyn said, before adding, "the only female left now is your mother."

My eyes went wide at such a thought, but I was quickly distracted when my face was coated with Jill's pussy juice when she came all over my face once again. "Keep licking, slut. Swallow big sister's cuuuuuuunt juice."

I had no choice since she was holding my head deep in her flooding cunt, but I would have obeyed anyway as licking cunt was as exhilarating as I imagined when I wrote about it.

I felt hands on my ass, my cheeks pulled apart and then a tongue licking my butt hole. I had written about such naughty acts, but had never really wanted it done to me. Yet, the wetness as she swirled her tongue and slowly penetrated my ass with her tongue was so dirty, I felt my cunt, the dildo still part way inside me, starting to burn again.

Jill finally let go of my head a couple of minutes later, and I turned around and saw Aunt Marilyn's flaming red hair behind me.

Caroline said, "I told you she would be here. She will obey any order."

Jill ordered, "Tell us what you are, slut Marilyn."

Aunt Marilyn quit licking my ass and replied obediently, which was so hot because she had always been such a bitch to us, "I'm Caroline's unconditional slave."

"And now you are also Jill and Jasmine's unconditional slave too. You will be on call for both my siblings as well. Is that understood?"

Although it was obvious she was not impressed by this, she obediently agreed, "Of course, Mistress Caroline. May I continue licking Mistress Jasmine's beautiful asshole?"

"You may," Caroline said, still filming all the incestuous debauchery. "Jill, come and lick my cunt."

"Yes, Mistress," Jill answered. I watched as Jill got off the bed, moved the few feet to Caroline, dropped to her knees and, without hesitation, lean forward and began licking Caroline's cunt.

I wondered if Caroline would taste similar to Jill; I also wondered what would be the difference of a shaved pussy compared to a hairy pussy. I desperately wanted to taste Caroline. My knees sore, I rolled onto my back, looked at Aunt Marilyn and ordered my new pet, "Keep licking my ass, Aunt Slut."

"Yes, Mistress Jasmine," Aunt Slut responded, lying on her belly and continuing to lick my asshole. I wanted to humiliate her and pondered how as her tongue bathed my rosebud.

Meanwhile, I glanced over to Caroline and Jill, wishing I could see better as all I could see was Jill's back.

Caroline asked, "Do you want to fuck Slut Marilyn's ass?"

"God, yes," I said, the idea of fucking someone's ass a major turn-on.

"Go choose a strap-on from the closet. This slut can take any size in her fat ass," Caroline instructed.

"Get on all fours, bitch," I ordered, getting off the bed and going to the closet.

I couldn't believe how many toys were in her closet. She had at least a dozen strap-ons. I grabbed the biggest one there, ten inches in length and fucking wide. I strapped it on me and felt my cunt get damp, another fantasy coming true. I returned to the room and Marilyn's eyes went big when she saw the size of the cock I was wearing.

Caroline laughed, "Go big or go home, is it?"

I shrugged, "This bitch has been a pain in my ass for years and now I plan to return the favour."

Caroline laughed again, "Oh, you and your puns."

I reached the bed, moved in front of my new pet and shoved the cock in her mouth. I roughly face fucked her, making her gag as I got eight inches in her mouth. Listening to her slobbering sounds was yet another turn-on.

Caroline ordered to Jill like she was a puppy dog in training (which maybe she was), "Stay," and went to her closet of pleasure. She returned with a strange contraption. She walked to Jill and put the contraption with a cock on Jill's head. I gasped as I realized she had made Jill's face a cock. Caroline then ordered, "Sit on your knees."

Jill obeyed, and Caroline straddled Jill's face and lowered her cunt slowly. It was the hottest and strangest moment of the night so far.

I slapped Marilyn's head and said, "Keep sucking, bitch," as I realized I had stopped face-fucking her to watch my two sisters in a kinky sex act.

Suddenly, I really wanted to fuck Marilyn's ass. I pulled out of her mouth and went to the closet of naughty toys to grab some lube. As I grabbed a bottle, I saw handcuffs and smiled deviously. Grabbing them, I returned to the room of sin to see that Jill was now on her back and Caroline was riding our sister's face. Things just kept getting hotter.

Reaching the bed, I ordered, "Slut, put your hands on the bed rail."

Aunt Marilyn saw the handcuffs and obeyed, saying, "I didn't know you were such a devious woman."

"I always assumed you were a slutty whore," I countered, as I handcuffed her to the bed.

Caroline moaned, "Does my slut want her Mistress's cum?"

Jill mumbled, partially muffled by the toy cock strapped around her mouth, "Yes."

Caroline got off the cock, quickly took the toy off Jill's head, and lowered her wet cunt onto Jill's face. "Lick me, my pet."

Jill assumedly obeyed, as Caroline's moans began to increase. I moved behind Marilyn and ordered, as I poured lube between her ass cheeks, "Beg me to fuck your fat ass, bitch."

Aunt Marilyn responded, as I rubbed the big cock up and down between her ass cheeks, "Oh, Mistress Jasmine, fuck my fat ass with that big cock. Punish me for all the times I treated you pooooorly."

I pushed forward, the wide black cock slowly penetrating her ass. I kept pushing forward, even as her whimpers echoed through the room, the wide cock obviously causing an extreme burn. "Shiiiiit," she whimpered, which made me smile.

I kept pushing forward, wanting to see all ten inches buried in her. I wanted to pound her hard, to have her screaming in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Caroline moaned loudly, "That's it Jill, suck my clit."

I turned to watch Caroline with her eyes closed, cupping her tiny breasts, as she was near the brink of orgasm.

I continued pushing forward until eight inches had disappeared between Marilyn's, tanned, fat ass, all the while she kept whimpering. I then began moving in and out, loving the feeling of fucking someone. Although I loved a cock in my mouth, pussy or ass and loved being fucked hard and deep, it was an exhilarating experience to be the one doing the fucking. I held onto her hips, and as her whimpers shifted to moans I began to move faster in her ass, still determined to fill it completely.

"Yeeeeeees," Caroline screamed, as she was clearly coming on Jill's face.

I watched her facial expressions shift throughout her orgasm as I continued pumping the plastic cock deep into Marilyn's ass.

Marilyn, now enjoying the cock in her ass, begged, "Fuck my ass harder."

I obliged, slamming forward, allowing the whole black cock to disappear in her ass.

"Yeeeeeees!" she screamed, as I went deeper than it seemed possible inside her ass.

My body continued to slam into her for a couple more minutes, her moans increasing, when Caroline stood up and ordered, "Come here, Jasmine. But keep that cock buried deep in the slut's ass."

I undid the strap from my body and with the cock already deep in her ass, I slapped the end of the toy pushing it even further up her ass.

"Oh, fucker!" Marilyn screamed, as it burned her ass.

"Stay," I quipped, laughing at the order since I had her handcuffed to the bed.

Caroline grabbed my hand and led me to the closet, grabbed another strap-on and put it on my waist, all the while kissing my neck and back. "You are still one sexy woman, Jasmine."

My face flushed at the rare compliment in a night of naughty submission. "As are you!" I said, turning around and kissing her.

She returned the kiss and for a couple of minutes we kissed passionately. Breaking away at last, she said, "I want this to be more than just tonight, Jasmine. I want you to be my obedient pet."

I looked into her eyes and answered, "I meant every word I said earlier. I am yours, and Jill's too."

"You really are the submissive character in all your stories aren't you?" she asked, her hand moving to my still wet cunt.

"My stories have been my outlet to avoid succumbing to my submissive nature, and the subservient lifestyle I have always craved," I admitted.

"Well, now you have a great story to write," Caroline said, sliding her finger in my cunt.

"Ohh, you want me to write it?" I asked,

"For sure," Caroline said. "Your fans need to know that you are an incest-whore, just like the women you write about."

"And your pet," I added.

"Exactly," she said, grabbing a thinner strap-on and putting it on herself. "Now let's go double penetrate your big sister."

"Fuck, yes," I agreed, the thought making my pussy juice leak down my leg. "Can I get dp'd too?"

"All in good time, my slutty baby sister," Caroline laughed, grabbing my hand and leading me back to the bedroom. Jill was in the washroom so we both waited for her return.

I walked over to Marilyn and slapped the toy in her ass three times and chuckled as she screamed with each spank.

"You are as devious as some of your dominant characters," Caroline said, impressed, just as Jill came out of the washroom and saw her two younger siblings with strap-ons.

She asked, her eyes big, "Are those for me?"

"It is your Valentine's Day present from us," Caroline said.

"Yes, your first double penetration," I added.

"Oh my," Jill said.

Caroline smiled and said, "Remember, I told you to never say never. Now, Jasmine, lay on the bed on your back beside our bound bitch."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, loving the way the word 'Mistress' rolled off my tongue so naturally.

Once I was on the bed, I glanced over to Marilyn, but didn't say anything before turning my gaze back to my sisters.

"Straddle Boo Boo's big cock, Jill," Caroline ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Caroline," Jill replied, eager, I imagine, to get fucked again after her lengthy lesbian session of pleasing Caroline.

Jill joined me on the bed, straddled my cock, lowered herself onto it and leaned forward until our lips met. She slipped her tongue in my mouth again and we made out passionately while we felt the bed move, assumedly Caroline joining us.

As I continued kissing Jill, I thought about the reality that I was about to have my first threesome. I would have never in a million years thought that it would be an incestuous threesome. Yet here I was with my strap-on in Jill's cunt, my tongue in her mouth as we awaited Caroline's sodomizing of Jill.

Caroline asked, "Are you ready to get your ass filled, Jill?"

Jill broke the kiss and answered, "A little scared, but that is no longer my decision to make."

"Whose is it?" Caroline asked, even though she obviously knew the answer.

"Mistress Caroline's," Jill answered, before adding, "and all three of my holes and my big titties are yours to play with as you wish."

'Good answer, slut," Caroline said, spanking Jill's ass.

Jill returned to kissing me as I assumed Caroline generously coated Jill's rosebud with anal lube. "Now relax, Jill, this will be uncomfortable for a bit."

"Okay," Jill said nervously, looking into my eyes.

Trying to comfort my nervous sister, I said, "Trust me, you are going to love it once you get accustomed to the feeling."

"I hope so," she said.

"Now get those lips back onto mine," I said.

We continued to kiss while Caroline began to penetrate Jill's ass. I would have loved to have watched it, but the whimpers that resonated in my mouth as we continued kissing told me the sodomy had begun.

My tongue distracted Jill as best it could while Caroline continued the slow exploration of Jill's virgin ass.

Eventually, Caroline announced, "All in, Jill."

Jill broke the kiss and asked, "Are you going to fuck my ass or just kneel there making obvious announcements?"

"Such a bad little ass-slut," Caroline playfully said, as she began to fuck Jill's ass. I watched Jill's facial expressions as she got used to a cock in her ass.

Jill moaned, "The two cocks are filling me so completely."

"Oh, we are just getting started," Caroline promised, as she began to shift from slow strokes, to long hard strokes, forcing Jill's body to move forward with each thrust, her massive tits slamming into my chin as Jill shifted positions.

"Oh shit, Caroline, pound my ass," Jill begged, the sensation of a cock in her ass finally bringing the pleasure I long recalled feeling.

"Are you an ass-whore now?" Caroline asked, continuing to fuck her sister hard.

"Oooooh yes, a dirty fucking ass-whore, just like Aunt Slut here," Jill replied, moving her hand and viciously slapping the cock in Marilyn's ass.

I had forgotten she was beside us. I was so transfixed with Jill's lips and now her tits as Marilyn screamed, "Bloody fucking hell."

"Meet my strokes, Jasmine," Caroline said. "Let's really double fuck our sister."

I obliged, bucking my ass up, which caused Jill to scream, "Oh my Lord, don't stop, fuck."

Although difficult, I kept bucking my ass up, meeting Caroline's forceful thrusts which caused Jill to make a variety of unique noises and curse like I had never heard her before, while all her sentences became incoherent babble.

"Oh pound my...shit...ass...harder...double team me...oh God...whore...I'm a whore...an incest slut...shit...cunt on fire...close...oh yeah...come...please...oh, oh, oh," Jill babbled.

Jill was so close and I reached for her tits and tugged on them hard while bucking up furiously, wanting to hear her explode.

"My tits, my melons, oh yes, pull them, suck them, fuckity, fuck, fuck," Jill continued to babble.

I leaned forward took her right nipple in my mouth and tugged on it with my teeth just as she screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck holy shiiiiiiit!"

She collapsed on me, her tits suffocating me as I felt her body tremble.

Caroline kept thrusting into her ass as I just allowed the cock in her cunt to sit lodged in her.

"Keep coming, ass-slut," Caroline demanded.

Jill babbled, "Still...fuuuuck...coming."

I licked and bit her tits thinking what a way to die. Being suffocated by the biggest tits I had ever felt. Finally, Caroline pulled out, Jill weakly rolled off, crashing into our bound bitch and I watched as Caroline shoved the cock, just in Jill's ass, into Aunt Marilyn's mouth, roughly face fucking her.

My appetite still not quenched, I rolled on top of Jill, straddling her, and lowering my cunt on her face. Leaning forward I buried my face in her well fucked cunt as I started a sister 69.

The two of us licked each other lavishly, taking our time, as we listened to the gagging sounds of Marilyn.

After a couple minutes of licking each other, my leg cramped and I had to stand up. I apologized to Jill, "Sorry, sorry, sorry, leg cramp."

Jill laughed, "I forgive you this one time."

Caroline pulled her cock out of Marilyn's mouth and said, "My pets, should we go and get some real food?"

"God yes, getting fucked and eating cunt was quite the work out," I said, dramatically.

"Ditto," Jill laughed.

Caroline said, "Marilyn we will be back later...probably."

"Don't leave me here like this," Marilyn begged.

"You're right," Caroline said, going to her magical closet again. Returning, she walked over to the still bound bitch, turned on a small ball and slid it in Marilyn's pussy. "Don't you dare come until we get back."

"Yeeees, Mistress," Marilyn moaned, both her holes now filled.

Leaving her alone, we went downstairs, and devoured the appetizers Caroline had brought out before this crazy night became epic.

Finally, Jill said, "So now what?"

"Do you mean now or tomorrow?" Caroline asked.

"Both, I suppose," Jill said.

"Well, I am getting pretty tired; I don't think I will even call Emma tonight. But we need to have one finale hurrah. As for the future, this is definitely the beginning," Caroline smiled.

"I am not sure what this will feel like once I sober up completely and realize what we did," Jill said.

I poured each of us a glass of wine and said, "Well, then let's not sober up. Plus, Caroline promised me a double penetration."

"And I do always keep my promises," Caroline smiled, standing up.

"Jill downed half the wine, as she asked, "Can I fuck Boo Boo's ass?"

Caroline laughed, "I think I created a monster."

"Two monsters, Mistress," I purred as Caroline went upstairs to grab a few toys as we prepared for one more round downstairs in the living room.

Truth be told, it ended up being two more rounds. A lengthy double penetration for me, where I came like crazy and we finished up with a three sister daisy chain where we licked, sucked and fingered each other's pussies until we all reached orgasm simultaneously all of us falling asleep out of exhaustion on the living room floor...completely forgetting about Marilyn until the next morning.

Like I said at the beginning of the story...most great things in life happen when you least expect it and this, the most completely sexual experience of my life, the first of many with my beautiful sisters, was completely unexpected.

Not surprisingly, Valentine's Day became an incest tradition without men, although we did add another member the following year...mom.

THE END