Three Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LickDaFelt
LickDaFelt
146 Followers

Where Josh found the courage he will never know, but soon he raised his hand towards her breasts, clear in his intentions, and then looked at Jacquie for her permission.

Probably unsure of her words, she hesitantly said, "Just for a second, okay? This is starting to get a little... intense."

Josh didn't pause, perhaps worried any delay on his part would give her a chance to change her mind. He moved his right hand the remaining few inches towards her left breast, grasping it tightly right over her nipple.

"Hey! Gentle, sweetie. Some girls, like myself, can be really sensitive there. And don't just go for the nipple, girls like it when you work up to that."

Eager to please his sister, even if she probably wasn't looking to be pleased, Josh moved his hand away from the center and dragged it along the bottom of her breast. He took his time, moving first to the left, then right breast, careful to avoid the nipples.

He lost track of time as he explored her. She remained totally silent until Josh traced a circle around the areola surrounding the nipple to his left. A tiny gasp escaped from Jacquie, one that did not escaped Josh's attention.

Encouraged, Josh began touching her nipple. Another grunt from Jacquie? He must be doing something right!

Josh noticed that her nipple was a lot harder than when he had first touched it. He rolled it around his finger, even pinched it a little, experimenting with how much pressure he could apply. He alternated between breasts, finally using both hands to gently message one while he played with the other's nipple.

The small sounds coming from Jacquie were coming slightly quicker, and just a little louder. She was turned on, Josh deducted. Would she let him take it one step further?

"Hey, what are you... oh, God!" Jacquie's protest was silenced as Josh took her nipple into his mouth. She was no doubt surprised by Josh's boldness. Hell, Josh had surprised even himself. Still, she wasn't stopping him. He rolled the nub around with his tongue in between sucking on it.

Sounds of 'ugh' and 'oh' were coming rapid fire out of Jacquie now. Josh himself was painfully hard, each noise she gave off was like a siren call to ravage her where she was sitting.

When he moved to switch tits, her hands came up seemingly to push him away, only to end up holding his head in place after he reached his target. Josh felt her hand rub through his hair, which somehow felt better than any masturbation session he could recall.

"Oh god, Josh. That feels so good."

Josh just hummed his response, his mouth otherwise occupied. He continued to experiment on his sibling, alternating how hard he sucked, or how much he used his tongue. His used his hand to massage the breast unoccupied by his mouth. Josh longed to move his lips along her long neck, perhaps even until he reached her mouth, but he didn't dare be that bold.

Plus, this was fucking awesome! Josh would have felt like the luckiest person on Earth, but Jacquie's increasing excitement might indicate she was enjoying this even more than him. She was openly grunting now, saying his name as he kept working on her breasts. Could she actually orgasm like this? Sure sounded like it to him, but was that even possible?

Josh got the loudest moan yet when he bit down lightly on Jacquie's nipple. They were getting into "waking up Alice" territory. Perhaps it was this last action that snapped her back to reality.

"We... have to... stop." She moaned out, having a hard time catching her breath. When Josh didn't immediately stop, she got more forceful. "Stop, Josh!"

Josh reluctantly pulled away from Jacquie's now wet breast, frightened to make contact now that she had yelled at him. What had he done wrong? It wouldn't have mattered had he looked up, as Josh noticed that Jacquie was already up off the bed. She was mildly frantic while looking around his room for the hastily discarded bra that Josh had let drop to the floor.

Josh's worst fears bubbled to the surface as he began to wonder if he had indeed tarnished his relationship with probably the most important person in his life.

"I'm so sorry, Jacquie. I just got excited. I'm an idiot!"

Jacquie looked at Josh and no doubt took in the hurt on his face. "Oh baby, you did nothing wrong." She gave him a hug and he felt her still naked breasts through his shirt. Even now he couldn't control his desire. "This is all my fault, you hear? Now get some sleep and we can talk about it in the morning, okay?"

"Okay."

Jacquie had all of her belongings and was half way out of the room when she turned back to her brother.

"And Josh?"

"Yea?"

"I love you, don't forget that."

"I love you, too."

"Sweet dreams," she added, with a wink that let Josh know that they were okay and she knew he probably wasn't going right to sleep after what had just happened.

Waiting only long enough to make sure Jacquie was indeed gone, Josh proved her right.

LickDaFelt
LickDaFelt
146 Followers