All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 003'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
FatherSinFatherSinover 8 years ago
Yup, this is a good as I remember.

Ok. I am glad I decided to reread this. After getting many chapters farther into the story I wanted to reread some while waiting for the next chapter.

I am glad I did.

John Blake and Alyssa. This chapter is the real beginning of everything. It is sweeter and hotter than I remembered it being.

After this things just get more and more crazy and so good), but this was perfect.

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor

Yeah this is the real starting point where everything kicks off. I reread it too, as it was about 5 weeks ago when I wrote it and had forgotten most of the details. It was fun to have another look and think back on everything that's happened since that point. :)

jarheadcamperjarheadcamperabout 8 years ago
Really is this all there is to this story?

One blow job after another...... boring and redundant..... Where's the Story? Chapter 1 was good chapter 2 was ok but you could have left out chapter 3 altogether.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

I was just starting my fledgling writing exploits when I wrote Chapter 3 of this story and to be fair to the people who commented below, this chapter is probably the weakest of all 26 I've done so far. Something very important does happen in it, but that's not going to be apparent for a long time to come and probably puts people off reading further, which is a shame.

I've just edited and added a little more to chapter 1 and 2, and resubmitted them. I'm going to do the same for Chapter 3 as well.

If this is your first time reading the whole series, it gets a whole lot more involved, with lots more story later on, so bear with it. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Memory Lane

It is quite interesting to come back take a peek at the early chapters again. You wrote well here and thanks for keeping up the good work all the way through.

wet_specialwet_specialover 7 years ago
What's the problem?

This series is great, a good enough premise and an interesting choice to go pretty much straight to the hot sex and take it slow with the story. A scenario like this has need of lengthy explanations about your imaginary galactic politics, but at this point who cares? Firefly similarly kept the details light going in to the first few episodes. We get it, there's a Cold War. Continue.

wanagethighwanagethighover 7 years ago
back to the start

for all u out there reading this for the first time its a really good story and really picks up around chapter 6 but that being said each chapter gets better and has a little more info then the next and dont worrie they get longer the more u progress to but as always love the story and cant wait for chapter 53 ooo yahaaa

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 7 years ago
To new readers:

This series may seem to start slowly. Sometimes there's a reason for that - please trust those of us who've gone before you. Tefler knows what he's doing: Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb!

Very good description, straight into the action, well done!

rexspauldingrexspauldingover 6 years ago
Odd

So far, you've demonstrated a keen grasp of the nuances in writing, from vivid, brief descriptions, to a sense of impending adventure and trouble. I like your writing style, which I why I'm still reading and will likely read through to the end.

However, and I completely understand this is fiction and free to have details stretched, I'm actually a bit disturbed by their sexual encounters. You've hinted he's some kind of mixed non-human, but left out details that may explain why his semen is a drug of sorts, or why he produces enough to distended her torso (which would probably not happen with the actual stomach likely rupturing before a 9 month pregnant appearance).

And as a picky aside of details - precum is secreted by the Cowper's glands, not the testicles, unless this quad-bearing demi-human somehow has different anatomical functions.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor

I go into more detailed explanations as the story progresses. :-)

There's quite a bit happening in the early chapters which isn't clear until much later!

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah....

I love these moments of intimacy that John and Alyssa share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
When you re-write this...

I’d recommend a bit more work on the dialogue between John and Alyssa... it didn’t develop as naturally as it could.. the dialogue was just <tell me about yourself. Ok I’ll tell you.>

TeflerTeflerover 5 years agoAuthor
Re:anon

Yeah, I made loads of changes in the first eBook. I was planning on just sorting out the grammar and dialogue punctuation, but a lot of the conversation didn't sound quite right, so most of it got rewritten too!

Tefler

KitiarafxyKitiarafxyover 5 years ago
Books Available on Amazon

Thank you for your comment about cleaning up the stories for sale. I don’t always read the comments so I missed hearing about them being available! I was able to go to Amazon and buy them right away 😀 This is my third time reading your series and I can’t wait to check out any tweaks you may have made!

HiddendisciplineHiddendisciplineover 5 years ago
I enjoy reading the unpublished works!

I love that some of the best stories make it to print. I am extremely grateful for writers like you who continue to contribute to on going works on the free sites despite the fact your works are good enough to be published! And, I love this "unfinished version". I think this is my seventh or eighth time rereading this series. Your an exceptional writer! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How many ???

Times when Alyssa was feed her special meal 💥 so far. Not sure I counted properly. 🤔

LytharLytharabout 3 years ago
To Anonymous

I believe this marks her third time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

...thats really not how human bilogy works.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Trouble a brewing?

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
First time reading…

Came to this series from a comment by someone on one of TheNovalist’s “NewU” chapters, and I’m glad to see comments from those who have read ahead, as the first three chapel tees were good but starting to feel a bit repetitive (suck, sleep, repeat). I’m sure there are plenty of foreshadowed clues embedded in these chapters (off the top of my head, there’s her ability to shake off the fog, something to do with the brothel, the too good to be true price of the ore, probably something to do with the space-mad drunk, John’s experience in the marines, John’s OCD, and John’s non-human status, both biologically and as it relates to the political environment of this universe), but it is reassuring to hear that future chapters have more substance. That’s not too say the sexual portions aren’t good, they are well done, just that I like a little more story to balance chapter and advance the plot.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

-- for Alyssa, the Fool's Gold with John and his yummy cum, .... she is almost in paradise, .... she is for one thing, no longer hungry, and for another, she is clean / showered, and she is warmly cared for by John, ... pretty good for an orphan that was surviving on the ragged end of nowhere, ... I don't know what medicine cabinet goodies John might have on his little trading ship, ... but should he not have considered some vitamin supplements for this underfed and malnourished girl? After all, John has yet to learn of the vast healing propertied contained in his psychic cum. Plus, he is a good cook, shouldn't he want to feed her some of his favorite dishes? Or at least Tef might have made a passing thought about a supper for two, ... this is a good beginning to a nice tale, I do want a lot more, .... ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec1about 1 year ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Wow!" Alyssa gasped with wonder as she stroked her hugely inflated belly.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

Third Chapter, and Alyssa's third full load from John's Quad, .... and she doesn't go into a trance this time, ... And the High Protein Diet seems to be agreeing with her, ... and now we get to learn more about John as well, ... Also, I think John is really liking this stow-away, ... A good beginning to this sexy story (written way back in 2016), ... thank you Tef, ... ;-) ttfn

ranec1ranec110 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES