All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 004'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmmmm

Something is not as it seems. Very interesting story keep it up.

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

we all know malnutrition causes growth to be slowed so she got fed good and grew.keep waiting for them to actually fuck and her get knocked up with quads(hehe).

soreireisoreireiover 8 years ago
Hot spit the action heats up.

Glad to see things heating up it was getting somewhat stale there but now that the act is hitting new ground on several fronts yipee. I hope that the next chapter comes quickly as I am waiting for the bad guys to make thier play, I just hope Alysa isn't one of them she's just to persious to be a baddie.

kizkizkizkizabout 8 years ago
Like how the story is progressing

At first I felt it was a little monotonous in someway, but the characters and their dynamics kept me reading on. I like how it's progressing. I'm interested in where things are going.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
To Those Reading

This story grows drastically in the coming chapters, up until now it was developing the authors writing skill and abilities, from here its only upwards.

JC

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Keep Reading; Amazing Where is Goes.

"Yes" to the previous JC comment in spades. Coming back from over 60 future chapters to reread the simple beginning of this epic is somewhat unreal. Reader, this one is well worth the time.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago
Keep reading

If you are just starting this story, keep going Tefler has created a great universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The foreshadowing......

It's intense. The way you set up your universe. You knew all along how big you wanted this story to be , no ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maliri Tech

Really wish I had won the 1.6 Billion I would have put this story into production. I would have made a couple of billion and Tefler would have made a Trillion Dollar

in less then a year

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't know if it gets better

But it's a little too happy go lucky everyone is best friends for me. I try not to judge stories on their first few chapters, especially because everyone says this one is great, but there's absolutely no tension.

Like someone snuck on his ship, with the biggest payday he's ever had. And he's not at all worried that she'll just gank him while he sleeps? And she just happens to learn astro physics in a week? Like bruh nah.

fromindiafromindiaabout 5 years ago
Re-reading....

Last time I read the stories of TSM, I forgot to vote (which is<5*). So I have one important reason to re-read the whole series once again 😎😎😎😎😎. What's your reason?

BamBammerBamBammerabout 5 years ago
Hidden Hints

I love the subtle hints of the changes in the previous chapters. As soon as I read that first time he felt the tingle at the back of his mind, I immediately realized something was going on and had to re-read parts of the last 2 chapters to confirm. Definitely a well thought out story with massive amount of depth and foreshadowing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Something bugs me...

How did the girl take the test? Any legitimate test for qualification, unless it’s an in-company test, is going to cost money to take. She is a runaway, I doubt she has a lot of money. And even if you could argue that credits are tied to ID, then how would she have enough to pay for a First Class Navigator exam. She would have needed to use some of the main characters money to take the test, but it has already been said that he basically took out a bunch of loans and drained all his resources to make the Unobtanium purchase. Also, how legitimate is a test that you can take online with no proctors in the middle of space? If that society accept those kinds of tests, then let me tell them about this IQ test I took online. I’m a super genius with an IQ of 500. Also I hope that we get more diversity in breast sizes. It will get boring if every character has or obtains D and above boobs. Give small/flat chests some love too.

MashivanMashivanalmost 5 years ago
Wary

I keep on seeing all these comments about how great the story is, but I'm not anywhere near convinced yet. I'm mostly with the critical anons with this one.

I'll stick it out for a few more chapters tho, just to sate my own curiosity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Idiots...

I’ve never posted here before but seeing a couple posts made me, even as an anonymous asshole...this is my fourth or fifth time re-reading this incredible story. If anyone gives up reading here you’ve got a screw loose. This is the greatest story ever published on this site and though it has an admittedly slow start it gets so much better later on. My advice: continue reading. Don’t be an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A bit of reality

So she goes from *stars are pretty* to *extreme Navigator expert* on 1 page.

Im sorry, but that's just a growth in ability that is too excessive to my taste.

And the online while deep in space navigation exam felt wrong too.

Perhaps I have seen too much star trek to disable my disbelief.

DutchDragonDutchDragonover 4 years ago
Just keep reading

To anon (01-18-20)

Keep reading and it will all make sence.

This story is by far the best I have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stars are pretty

Alyssa was clearly being facetious, and teasing him with her childish comment.

I second everyone else's comment: keep reading, as you have found one of the best serials it has been my pleasure to read in many many years.

FVLL3NFVLL3Nover 3 years ago
Don't Stop

Y'all shouldn't quit. The story has to be like this for a reason and although it is slow at the start it is necessary to set up the story to come but when it goes it goes. Everything y'all find ridiculous rn will make sense later like her being a sudden genius

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dream Girl

Alyssa is quite the dream now. I for one would love to "see" what she looks like. My imagination runs wild. 🤩

Naughty_FoxNaughty_Foxabout 2 years ago

Nice chapter! It's lovely to revisit the beginning of John and Alyssa's relationship and read those first explorations with each other again. Nice anal scene, by the way. ;-) Keep up the good work, Tefler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's a "Drop-dead" gorgeous genius onboard. No wonder he's so happy ✨🔥✨🔥✨

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Very good so now the pirats atack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In reading comments on Literotica, particularly those in the science fiction section, I am forever chuckling over the commentators who find fault with plotlines that fail to fit into their current limited reality, their limited understanding of physics and chemistry, and, of course, their immature appreciation of human relationships let alone alien relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

is there an actual story in here anywhere ...

-jaye-

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

About to happen.

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
Saliva <> Lube

I’m not going to comment on the pacing, I’ll accept all the comments saying to keep going…I can even accept the long-distance Navigator test…but I have to cry foul on using spit as lube when trying to cram a very large peg into a very small hole…relax all you want, that sphincter’s gonna grip and tear without some Astroglide. If you know, you know.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

Navigator 1st Class (newly awarded) Alyssa is very happy with her lovely, 32D, boobs, .... thanks to John's psychic cum, ... ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"That's kind of you to say," Alyssa mumbled, clearly not understanding, and thinking he was just being kind.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

I wonder if Rachel ever figures out what the rational is for the 'surprise' body changes, ... or if it is an unexpected side effect to Mael's Human experiment, .... 32D boobs and a Navigators 1st Class award, Alyssa is pretty happy, ... ;-) ttfn

ranec1ranec110 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

wolverine006wolverine0066 months ago

@Michael56Smith, Just thought I'd let you know that you are inadvertently giving away spoilers by commenting. Most of the readers will already know what you mean, but those on the first read through will not get the same experience we did when we first read the story because Rachel and Mael have not been introduced yet.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I agree @wolverine.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith2 months ago

okay, I find that this makes no sense, ... Tef you have the ship "flying through star systens", ... yet in your future universe, 28th century, ... space-ships cannot travel FTL inside of a strong gravity well, ... so what's with traveling through all the systems on your trip? makes no sense, ... Space is vast, a ship would have to make an extra effort to detour through all of those various star systems along the way, ... and even if they stayed far enough out from the star and planets, it would still be slowing them down, ... a straighter flight path, going around the odd star or space annomily makes more sense to me, ... but then, I am not writing this fun story, Tef is, ... So, Tef, how is space so strangely laid out in your 28th century, that ships must travel through so many systems along their route? it's like those stars are little towns along the highway, ... maybe it's easier to write it like that, ... more colorful, ... smh, ... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6808 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES