Three Square Meals Ch. 106

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John looked at the pineapple chunk wedged on the rim of his glass with a wary eye, then shrugged and accepted the drink. "Mmm!" he hummed appreciatively after taking a sip.

"Hey!" Alyssa pouted, quickly swapping the drinks back.

Faye laughed at the blonde's indignant expression. "Just let me know if you want anything different! I've been having fun mixing lots of cocktails and there's plenty of new ones to try!"

"Thanks, Faye," John said, watching her bound away to chatter to Irillith.

*Lynette's so happy,* Alyssa thought to him with a contented sigh. *And not just because of the makeover... she finally feels like she's one of us now, truly a part of our family.*

He turned to look at the brunette, who was currently deep in conversation with Calara. *I'm glad... that feeling of belonging must be quite overwhelming for her after being alone for so many years.*

*It is, but she's revelling in it,* Alyssa said affectionately.

*Was it enough?* he asked, darting a glance at the blonde beside him. *Is Lynette ready to bond with you?*

*She's ready... but there's no rush, let her enjoy the party first,* she replied, slipping an arm around his waist. *You should circulate and enjoy yourself too. You can decide who you want to fill up, then I'll share your load with Lynette and I'll create the bond with her.*

He paused and took a moment to cast his eye over the diverse array of beautiful girls, each and every one of them wearing an incredibly enticing bikini. It was a spectacular view, with a glorious selection of deliciously curvy female forms for him to appreciate.

*Fifteen girls, John,* Alyssa crooned, rubbing her pliant breasts against his arm, her luscious flesh warm and soft against his skin. *You could pick any of us you like and you know we'd be overjoyed to take you to bed...*

John had subconsciously known that already, but having it pointed out to him certainly got the blood pumping. He filled the palm of his hand with Alyssa's yielding rump and gave her a suggestive squeeze. "I'd better go say hello to everyone..."

They parted company and he wandered over to Rachel and Dana, who were in the middle of an animated discussion.

"Yeah, that's a great idea!" the redhead enthused, a bright smile lighting up her face. "We'd have to dump the destroyer though..."

"I don't think we have much choice," Rachel replied, looking thoughtful.

"What's this great idea?" John asked, putting his arm around the brunette and looking at both girls.

Dana's smile broadened. "We were just talking about turning the Primary Hangar into a huge medical bay!"

Rachel nodded, glancing up at him with a worried frown. "Lots of worlds have been hit by Kirrix invasions and some of those planets have quite substantial populations for the Outer Rim. We could be looking at hundreds-of-thousands of infested civilians, depending on how many hive ships have landed. I thought we could pre-prepare the Primary Hangar and convert it into a trauma centre with multiple Sonic Cannon stations."

Dana nodded enthusiastically. "It'll take us a couple of days of flight time to get there, so we could build a buttload of Sonic Cannons on the way, but I thought we could just strip them off the Invictus' internal security turrets instead. It's unlikely we'll get boarded and even if we are, we could bitchslap any Kirrix that tried it!"

"Why not just build the ones we need?" John asked, wondering why she'd want to dismantle the turrets.

"I've got a bunch of other things I'd like to work on instead," the redhead explained. "I've come up with some improvements to the Mass Fabricators to make them much better, but I was also thinking we should make another dozen maintenance bots. They're really useful anyway, but Faye could also use them as helpers to operate the Sonic Cannons."

"With 24 treatment centres set up and operating continuously, we could treat roughly 35,000 infested per day," Rachel said, quickly estimating the individual treatment time. "The clock will be ticking and the Terran Federation medical teams will almost certainly need the help."

"It's a good plan," John said, nodding his agreement. He called over to Lynette, who was now talking to Sakura. "Sorry to interrupt, Fleet Admiral. Would you be interested in buying a repurposed AI destroyer?"

She smiled at him and nodded. "Have a word with Charles... I'm sure he'll be able to come up with an appropriate reward."

"I can do that for you!" Faye immediately volunteered. "I'll also tractor beam the destroyer out into the Docking Bay!"

"Great, thanks Faye," John replied, giving the elfin girl a quick hug. "I'll leave that in your more than capable hands."

"It's the right decision," Rachel said, smiling in approval. "We'll be able to save thousands of people who might not be able to receive treatment in time."

"I've got some other stuff to keep me occupied too," Dana mentioned offhandedly to John. "I'll keep working on modifying the Quantum Flux Cannon schematics, but I also want to start building one of those Vulkat crystal manufacturing platforms. The Eternity Crystals are incredibly useful; we need to be able to start growing more of them as soon as possible."

"You'll get no argument from me there," John said, nodding his encouragement.

Dana grinned at her girlfriend. "I'm afraid you'll have to wait for the hoverbikes, babes. Maybe I'll start building them on our way to Genthalas?"

Rachel looked flustered, her thighs squeezing together reflexively. "Please don't tease me any more... I'm still incredibly horny from earlier!"

John laughed and left the lovers to their playful bantering. He spoke to each of the girls in turn, making sure they were all having a good time, and thoroughly enjoyed himself too.

Eventually, Calara pulled him aside and said quietly, "A few weeks ago, you asked me to find out as much about Alyssa's parents as possible... I haven't forgotten. With everything being so crazy, I haven't had much time to research yet, but I'll dedicate the next couple of days to finding out whatever I can."

"Excellent, thank you," he said, considering another venture into the Astral Plane.

*You can't be serious?!* Alyssa objected strenuously. *I appreciate the thought, really I do, but I'm not letting you risk yourself for that!*

*Relax, honey; nothing's decided yet, it was just a thought,* he replied, his voice soothing.

*Well, it's a terrible idea!* she vehemently exclaimed. *You nearly got killed yesterday going into the Astral Plane! Going back in there when you don't have to is a stupid plan!*

He walked over to the blonde, accompanied by Calara, the two of them hugging Alyssa to calm her down. She grumbled a bit longer, then finally relaxed, soothed by their loving embrace.

Alyssa raised an eyebrow as she looked at John. "If you've quite finished scaring me to death, perhaps you've chosen someone to help us feed Lynette one last time?"

John glanced across the beach at the woman in question, who seemed to instinctively realise she was being watched. Brushing her chestnut hair aside, Lynette gave him a flirtatious smile.

"I've made my mind up," John said solemnly. "I'm definitely going to need a brunette..."

He picked up Calara and draped the squealing Latina over his shoulder, playfully spanking her delightful rump as he listened to her giggles. The rest of the girls joined in her laughter as John started making his way towards the ramp.

He strode past Rachel and added, "Actually, better make that two..." Before she could respond, he picked her up effortlessly and slung her over his other shoulder.

The laughter got louder as he walked off with the struggling girls, although their wriggles seemed to be aimed more at encouraging playful smacks than any desire to escape his clutches.

Alyssa sidled up to Lynette and nudged her with an elbow. "Just to clear up any doubt; he plans to fuck them both senseless roleplaying a game of Fleet Admiral versus the Progenitor..."

Her hazel eyes widened in shock. "You're not serious, are you?!"

"We can watch if you like?" Alyssa purred, trailing a finger down Lynette's arm.

The brunette's hazel eyes watched John stride across the bridge to the Observatory, the two girls giggling as they called him a brute. She hesitated for a long moment, then shook her head. "If we go up there, I'll be desperate to join in... but I respect his decision and I think he's right. If we sleep together, I'd just end up pining for him while you're away... I'll never be able to make a life for myself if my heart's with all of you."

Unbeknownst to Lynette, Jehanna was standing just behind her and had heard every word. "I know exactly what you mean," she said, sounding glum. "I don't know how I'm going to be able to go back to my old life after this..."

Lynette turned and gave her a sympathetic look. "Sorry, Jehanna... I didn't mean it like that; your situation is a bit different to mine."

The two women hugged, and Alyssa joined in, cuddling up to the raven-haired beauty. "We'll only be gone a few weeks," she said soothingly. "If it's really intolerable being apart, just let us know... we'll head straight here to pick you up."

"I'll look after her," Lynette said, giving the Indian girl an affectionate kiss on the cheek. "We'll be working close together anyway."

Jehanna hugged her back and gave her a grateful smile. "Thank you. I'll do my best to support you too." She glanced at the crystal-clear water and continued, "Alright, enough moping around... I've got to take a dip in that lagoon before I go!"

The Lagoon was soon filled with the sound of giggling women as they splashed each other, having fun in the water. Sakura wanted to try swimming underwater with Jade, the Nymph breathing for them both with her gills. Helene watched her curiously and when Jade explained what she was doing, the aquatic girl offered to do the same thing for anyone brave enough to try. That definitely didn't include the two Karron girls, who sat on the sandy beach, only their legs submerged in the water.

Jade glided over to the shore, an impish smile on her face. "The water's lovely... why don't you come and have a swim?"

"Thank you, but I'll pass," Alyssa said, wrinkling her nose as she looked at the deeper parts of the clear pool.

"You trust Helene don't you, Alyssa?" Jade teased, kicking playfully and making a splash.

The blonde nodded, although her eyes were fixed on the aquamarine water. "Of course, but-"

"You'll be perfectly safe with me, I promise," Helene said with an encouraging smile, offering her a hand.

Alyssa realised that most of the girls were watching her now and she narrowed her eyes at the Nymph. "I'll get you back for this..."

She reluctantly took Helene's hand and followed her out into the water, her fear increasing as the depth increased.

Helene could feel her trembling and looked at her with surprise. "Alyssa! You're terrified!"

"Not a big fan of water," the blonde muttered through gritted teeth.

Then Jade embraced her from behind, the Nymph beckoning Helene to do the same from the front. "It's long past time we got you over this," she said firmly. "Now, be a good girl and kiss Helene..."

Alyssa looked into those concerned baby-blue eyes then did as Jade asked, feeling Helene's luscious teal lips brushing against her own. That familiar act, so tender and gentle immediately relaxed her and Alyssa pulled the Aquatic girl closer, enjoying feeling their slippery breasts pressing together.

"There you go," Jade whispered, kissing the blonde's neck. "Now wrap yourself around Helene and let her carry you. She's perfectly at home here and so am I. There's no possible way for you to get hurt, not with both of us here to watch over you..." The Nymph gently massaged Alyssa's breasts, her fingers circling and teasing her nipples. "You're safe and loved... there's nothing to worry about."

Alyssa moaned into Helene's mouth, her chest rising and falling as her breathing deepened. Jade nodded to her teal-skinned companion and they slowly sank beneath the surface, keeping Alyssa tightly enclosed between them. The blonde's breathing quickened as she started to panic, but Jade slipped her hand into Alyssa's bikini and began to stroke her clit.

*Relax... this is just a kinky game we're playing,* Jade murmured, her voice whispering through Alyssa's mind. *A matriarch having fun with her Ward; you're using her to breathe for you... could she be any more submissive to your needs?*

*I'm close...* Alyssa replied, an excited edge to her voice.

Jade stopped, leaving the blonde frustrated. *Now I want you to hold your breath under the water. Just close your mouth and pull back, then tell Helene when you need to breathe again. If you do it right, I'll get you off... and you know it's going to be a big one... the thrill of danger's going to make it mind-blowing.*

The Nymph could sense Alyssa's indecision, but eventually her lustful nature overcame her fear. Alyssa held her breath then reluctantly pulled back, staring into Helene's watchful eyes as she did so, her kissing companion only inches away. The mermaid gave her a lovely smile, obviously proud of the nervous girl for overcoming her fear. Alyssa felt herself relax, realising that being underwater like this wasn't so bad after all. She knew that neither Helene or Jade would ever let her drown, making her fear of the water seem childish at best.

*I need to breathe again,* she thought to Helene, who immediately pressed her lips against hers to stop her panicking.

Cool, oxygen-rich, air filled Alyssa's lungs, and she inhaled deeply, gazing into the Aquatic girl's eyes as she did so.

*So brave,* Jade purred, one of her fingers thickening and extending as she slid it into Alyssa's pussy to find her G-spot, while her other hand rubbed insistently at her clit. *And now your reward...*

Alyssa immediately exploded into a climax, her cry of release muffled by Helene, who stayed fixed firmly to her mouth. The blonde bucked between them, but was held firmly in place, kept safe and protected as her mind was overwhelmed by a paroxysm of pleasure. Helene joined in the stimulation, massaging Alyssa's breasts and thumbing her nipples, further intensifying her orgasm. Jade had been right; after being scared by the water, Alyssa's mind had been in a heightened state of anxiety, which quickly transformed into one of the most powerful climaxes of her young life.

She shuddered and gasped through the aftermath, then sagged in their arms, her breathing steadying as she recovered. Jade nodded to Helene and they rose up from the bottom of the lagoon, the fins on their arms letting them quickly crest the surface.

"Maybe the water's not so bad," Alyssa murmured, a languid smile on her face.

Helene cupped her face then gave her a gentle kiss. "You were incredibly brave. I could see how frightened you were, but you trusted me completely... thank you for having that faith in me."

"You're easy to trust," the blonde replied, kissing her again. She turned and looked over her shoulder at the smiling Nymph. "Curing phobias through orgasms... I like your style."

"I should have thought of it months ago," Jade said, kissing her fondly on the cheek. "You've conquered one of your greatest fears... and I can feel the difference in your mind."

Alyssa looked at her in surprise, then shrugged. "I'm too wiped out for deep and meaningful thoughts. Can you bring me ashore please?"

Her aquatic companions did as she asked, helping her to crawl onto the sandy beach, where she flopped on her back.

"Do you want a go next?" Helene asked Dana, who was watching Alyssa with wide eyes.

"Ah no, I'm good!" the redhead blurted out, scrambling back from the water.

Alyssa laughed and waved a floppy hand at her. "You don't know what you're missing, Sparks. Seriously, it was a monster climax... like you get when John fucks you in the ass and Rachel's eating your pussy at the same time."

Dana froze and gave the two exotic girls a speculative look. "Really?"

Jade nodded, her expression serious. "Guaranteed..."

Helene crooked her finger and smile as she beckoned her over. "I'll look after you, sister. You've got nothing to be scared about..."

Alyssa smiled as she watched her old friend tentatively approach the water, Dana allowing Jade and Helene to guide her out into the lagoon. The blonde glanced up at Lynette, who was kneeling beside her, watching with interest.

"Come on, let's go get a snack..." Alyssa said, rising unsteadily to her feet. "I don't know about you, but I need a tummy full of cum."

Lynette rushed to Alyssa's side to support her and they meandered up the ramp towards the bridge. "Don't we need Jade too?" the brunette asked, glancing back at the Nymph, who was disappearing under the water with Dana and Helene.

"Not really," Alyssa replied with a nonchalant shrug. "It's much more fun sucking it straight out of a girl... Seeing her watching you as you lick her, hearing her moan as she writhes on your tongue, and feeling her body tremble when you make her cum..."

"Okay..." Lynette whispered, a hungry gleam in her hazel eyes.

They entered the Observatory and found John sprawled on his back between the two brunettes. Calara was cuddled into him, while Rachel lay comatose on the bed, both girls sporting the curved belly of a girl stuffed full of his cum.

"Take your pick," Alyssa said, waving a hand at the pair of extremely well-fucked girls.

Lynette's gaze fell on Calara, who had turned to watch them with hooded eyes. The Latina gave her an inviting smile, then rolled onto her back and spread her toned thighs.

*Good choice,* Alyssa said, wasting no time diving between Rachel's legs and lapping away at her. *Circle her clit with your tongue if you really want to make her squeal.*

John was wakened from his post-orgasmic stupor by the wonderful sounds of girls climaxing. He was surprised that Rachel and Calara had enough energy for another orgasm, having pounded both girls into a state of ecstatic oblivion. The pair of teenage brunettes sagged on the bed, unable to do much more than let out an exhausted whimper.

By contrast, Alyssa and Lynette were revitalised, the two sitting up with his cum rounding out their stomachs. He could feel them both active in his mind, the psychic connection banishing any weariness and leaving them brimming with energy. They lay together arm in arm, curved bellies touching as they gazed into each other's eyes.

John had watched Alyssa bond with all the girls and he still found the experience fascinating. He knelt beside them, noticing that their breathing had steadied and deepened, their chests rising and falling at precisely the same time. Alyssa's eyes had started to glow with a glorious white light, bathing Lynette in her radiant aura. The Fleet Admiral seemed unaware of that brightness, gazing enraptured into her Matriarch's eyes.

The door to the Observatory opened and Jade padded inside. She knelt beside him, her hand brushing lightly up his back, the coolness of her touch sending shivers up his spine. "Let me watch over these kittens," she murmured, her voice soft and caring. "This'll be the last time you'll see Jehanna for a few weeks..."

"You're an angel, thank you," John said, giving her an appreciative kiss.

He stretched then stood up, pulling on his swimming shorts again. Jade spooned up behind Lynette, singing a soft song under her breath as she caressed the brunette's curves.

John paused, his head cocked to one side as he listened to her lovely voice. Suddenly his eyes widened and he looked at her in shock. "Jade... where did you hear that song?!"

"I've no idea, Master," she replied, turning to look at him in bewilderment. "I've no memory of ever being taught it or hearing it before."