All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 111'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic lolz

Poor Kirrix. Though, they would be a valuable ally, with how many soldiers they can commit in a short period of time, as well as ship construction...I think perhaps the Shroud is an Achonin construct? Or a construct of what was in the Brimorian cyber network?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another sweet chapter

Glad Tony and the girls are still in the picture. Should be interesting to see how Tef fits them into the story. Like that Helene will get psychic abilities, but John seems to have another tasking for her than a warrior. Who knows, maybe she'll be the one who kicks major butt in the Astral Plane. So many things to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MOAR!!!

When is 112 coming out? You're talking about 114 on your patreon, where is 112 & 113! Come on man, MOAR!!!!

SirCarlSirCarlover 5 years ago
Congrats!!

Another exceptionally well written chapter added to an already epic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more!

When's the next story going to be uploaded? Give us a timetable, plz!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Intriguing idea

That the Shroud might be Achonin or from the six-legged critter in the Brimorian network. And the Kirrix seem to at least have knowledge of the psychic Vulkat, but they doen’t seem a likely source of the Shroud.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago
Thanks Tefler

I knew I wouldn't get much done this morning when I saw that this chapter had been posted. Another great read..., now to be productive for the rest of the day. Thank you for sharing. Now I get to reread this tonight.

OmniferisOmniferisover 5 years ago
5 *'s

wonder whats going to happen with the fiance and the two guys. I thought you wee going to put more in. Maybe next chapter.

ojanzi1ojanzi1over 5 years ago
Many Thanks30

Damn that was an awesome chapter, I don't care what anyone else says, if that's what you can accomplish in 30 days please keep it coming, the way the story just flows and evolves is a testament to your story telling prowess

Still believe there may be room for an Ashanth girl on John's crew, especially with their preoccupation of curves, you could almost imagine the female Ashanth turning into a slick little puddle of sweet grey nectar if she even found out about John's quad and don't tell me that most sci fi nuts don't have fantasy's about a female grey with gorgeous DD's, skin like a summer rain cloud about to burst, long stunning platanium grey hair, eyes that you could fall into, and a body with curves to heaven and back, just where would she fit in? hmm do we have a communications officer yet? And as the Ashanth are already physic she would be invaluable against Bolons and other race's including future dealings with the kirrix, she could organise a tech trade with them, we help you with the shroud, you provide us details of your phsi antennae, imagine sparks getting hold of that!!

Would love to see your work in film, but would it be sci fi (star wars?), Softcore porn(50 shades) or hardcore, maybe it could be the Barberella for our generation, oh well waiting for a give a little page!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn!!!

Thank you for carrying this story forward so magnificently! I love what you are building.

Can we hope to find another chapter under our Christmas tree? And maybe one on New Year's day?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ha!

I had to look up Nkkrrit to see she was the spider-zombie queen from the brimorian plotline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A betting pool

We need a betting pool on what abilities Helene will get. Tefler could perhaps offer the winner to create the name for a minor character as the prize? Or whatever he thinks appropriate.

I’m guessing that she’s gonna be the Deanna Troi of the crew. A ship’s councilor with emapathic mind reading and a psychological surgery ability to exorcise trauma from the mentally unstable. Um, on second thought... I got no fucking clue.

DB71

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Merci

Again another great chapter

Merci,Gracias, danke

I was hoping for the 11 days of Christmas

Everyday another gift to unwrap

M

acupacupover 5 years ago
You just keep going...

and going and going. The twists just keep on coming!

One suggestion, with some of the longer stories I follow, several of the authors either put a short synopsis of the ending of the previous chapter, or put the last bit in bold, at the header before starting the new chapter. I find myself pulling up your last installment and reading the last half of a Lit page to re-familiarize myself with what you've submitted already. Just a suggestion, and as always looking forward to the next chapter.

TektTektover 5 years ago
Damocles 2.0?

Looks like Jack is going to spend some time at Olympus. Hopefully his maneuvers in the battle will have stood out enough to rate him a promotion and upgraded to one of the new Battle-cruisers or Battleships being produced. Better armor and shields will make his family a bit happier. At the very least the Damocles will get all top of the line upgrades to help keep him safe.

unctadskunctadskover 5 years ago
Results of delay

This happens when the chapters are so delayed. But who cares. The writer's prerogatives. and business needs apart from great friendly suggestions.

fromindiafromindiaover 5 years ago
More focused plot on this one

Really finished the kirrix chapter in most justifiable way. Let's hope they can come with the solution. It may be true that doing what they were doing was essential to their existence (in most easiest way) but seeing how Vulcuts exterminated, it was either do or die situation for them. I am just playing devil's advocate here. I feel they are better than drakkarans as their attacks are not random acts of brutality.

Great reading this. Countdown already started for next story 🎃;-). Thanks for your stories @Tefler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Faye needs wings!

Some idle speculation to while away the days till the next chapter...

Unlike her holo-images, Faye's body never had wings. But look! The Kirrix hive-queen's ship did, and Dana says they are some kind of psychic transmitter/receiver. So I think Dana should make a minaturised copy and attach them to Faye's body. Just think what this would do: Faye (all 12 of her!) would become psychically linked to John, Alyssa and the other girls. I've no idea how much psychic energy she could contribute, but if an organic brain with a few watts of chemical energy can tear a spaceship apart, or create a shield that can stop a gatling laser, think what an AI with a progenitor power source could do!

And Faye would at last truly experience being part of John's family. As an aside, now that John has reclaimed a larger chunk of his mind from his PG, he really ought to try to astral-project into the cyber-realm again, and this time stay long enough to give Faye (a lot) more than just a kiss!

Also, they could put some anti-grav cyclics in her body. That way, with the wings, and John's ministrations, she'd really fly!

Just some thoughts,

AL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The “shroud” predates the Progenitor attack on the Kirrix

I didn’t grasp that until I re-read the chapter. Knowing that Tefler will probably make that relevant in the future makes me wonder about two points, why the Progenitor who attacked the Kirrix didn’t finish the job, and who created the shroud to begin with? My initial incorrect thought was that the Progenitor who attacked the Kirrix created the shroud as a means to use the Kirrix to weaken nearby civilizations similar to the way Larnkelnar is setting species against each other to pave the way for conquest. As previously mentioned, could the Achonin have been involved? Are there any other ancient civilizations that are possible suspects?

hpinghpingover 5 years ago
Chapter 114

Is now available on Patreon, so we can hope it will be available here in February?

112 in December/January and 113 in January/February.

I hope it will be sooner...

alxyalxyover 5 years ago
The Kirrix Shroud

Yes, I initially thought the shroud would have been created by whichever progenitor may have been marooned on Arcadia (just guessing!) after the Mael'nerak/Ranagon war, to keep the Kirrix away, but it now seems it is older. As others have said, it could be Achonin, although it clearly didn't get lifted whe that civilisation was destroyed.

There is another possibility: as the Kirrix are psychic, presumably they would have ventured onto the Astral Plane, and will have encountered the Astral Monsters and/or their Overlord. As John very nearly allowed one into the physical universe, maybe the Kirrix also did, and the shroud is somehow the result of that accident. If there is an Astral Monster loose in the physical universe that is maintaining the shroud, presumably it will need to be Dealt With.

I feel there is a lot of unfinished business in the Astral Plane: what is that god-like (or satan-like) being with all the dispassionate eyes? The spiritual Father of all progenitors? Will John and the girls have to confront him (it)?

So much to speculate on!

jdg0203jdg0203over 5 years ago
Thoughts on the time between chapters

There are about 3,300 words on a Literotica page, which means that there are 33,000 words in a 10 page chapter. To put this in prospective, an average word processing (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, etc.) page (single spaced) is 500 words. Therefore a 10 page chapter in Literotica is equivalent to a 66 page paper document. How many 66 page documents have any of us produced in our lifetimes? I am an engineer, and I have written two documents that are that long - both non-fiction - and I know how long it took me, and I know how hard they were to write.

Unfortunately, Tefler doesn't have it as "easy" as what I have described above because each chapter DOES NOT STAND ALONE. Inasead, he must make certain that each part of the chapter which he is writing is consistent with everything in all of the chapters which preceded the current one. In addition, each chapter must move the story toward the conclusion. Also, Tefler has to consider the timing of updates to the various subplots and the overall pacing of the story. I can't imagine how he keeps everything straight, let alone the genius of his imagination. Thus far, Tefler has been very good about bringing satisfactory closures to the subplots. Granting that many are still ongoing, I can't think of any "What ever happened to ....?" questions.

I am amazed and sincerely grateful that Tefler is willing and able to provide the quality and volume of output that he GIVES us each month. Sir, I stand in awe of your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Savoured like a fine wine

Tefler this is one of your best. Fucking brilliant. Had s perfect mix of action, sex, debrief, etc. Love the story arc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fool's Gold

By the way, Tefler has posted the floor plans for the Fool's Gold on his Patreon page if anyone is interested. Cignal did the work and he did an outstanding job.

https://www.patreon.com/user/posts?u=3814558

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Glossary would be nice

I was reading another author’s story and noticed that they had a glossary of characters. With a HUGE as your story is, a glossary of names, places, and civilizations would be very helpful. I have had to go back to reread earlier chapters to refresh my memory with various things. If I could just go to one chapter and look up a character or term to quickly get back into the current chapter, that would be great. Please.

wolverine006wolverine006over 5 years ago
RE: Glossary

There is a wiki here:

http://three-square-meals.wikia.com/wiki/Three_Square_Meals_Wiki

SolsgonSolsgonover 5 years ago
Skipped ahead.

Hey Tefler,

I skipped ahead for a minute to leave a comment before reading the whole chapter.

I just got to the reveal of Anna’s cheating on Walker (or at least that’s what it looks like), and I just want to say that if things are as they seem, and in the next couple chapters both Anna and Archie don’t die a horrific fucking death / are maimed so that they suffer for life, I’m gonna have to smash my own forearms against a brick wall to vent my anger.

Just thought you might wanna know how emotionally invested that part got me, and I’ve actually never been in a relationship (so obviously never been cheated on) so I’m just as confused at how intense my reaction is to your writing.

Much rage and kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re: Solsgon's rage

Dont worry mate, that sort of visceral reaction is quite normal, especially for characters you are so invested in. It's because you are placing yourself in their shoes. And imagining what it would feel like to be betrayed like that.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 5 years ago
The Kirrix leaders should consider themselves lucky...

Alyssa's deal could just as easily have been "I'll kill all of the leaders and the rest can try to survive... Not to mention we'll try to help you *not* get exterminated as a species..."

If Helene gets empathic powers, she might be like Rachel and not like to use them offensively...

But would it be offensive to give someone a conscience...? Because it would sure hurt the ability of someone like a Kirrix to eat another sentient being...

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyover 5 years ago
Two-Way Empathy

Oh, I really like the idea of Helene not just being empathic, but also being able to allow others to experience that empathy.

ms904191ms904191over 5 years ago

Hey tefler any update on when you are posting the next ch ????

mikecflmikecflover 5 years ago
This is

Info from a comment Tefler wrote on patreon. He basically stated that December always throws his schedule off. He plans to work on his e-book this month and hopes to get the next chapter out in December but did not guarantee it would happen, but that was the plan. This was taken from a comment that was posted around the time 111 was posted here. I have no idea when the next chapter will post here or on patreon, I am sharing this just to help update readers here who are curious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"When's the next chapter" Question

Just a little about myself before I get into the meat of what I want to say. Found this series somewhere in the 80s or 90s chapters. Been reading since then. Funny thing is I like the series more for the non-sexual parts (although that's nice too). I don't think I've ever posted a comment on Tefler's stories, or if I did it was just 1 or 2. I occasionally read them to see if there are any updates like the previous post.

Now the meat:

People, I understand you're eager to continue the stories of the Lion and his harem but every time I see questions asking for news updates on the next chapter, I think "Really??" On average for the last few months, we get a new chapter about every 3 weeks. (As of today, it's only been 12 days) I, also use the Patreon news/posts page (I'm a freebie) to see what chapter is is available to the contributors to give myself a general idea of what to expect in the future.

I like news updates as much as the next person but I really don't expect a new chapter until AT LEAST 3 weeks have gone by. Constant "when's the next chapter coming" questions are like those stories of having kids in the back seat asking "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" I know, this is rude of me. I wanted to post something like this for the last few months but I knew it wouldn't been well received.

Yes, I posted this "anonymously". I don't have an account here as I'm not a writer. I think in the 10 or so years I've been to this website, I've posted less than 10 comments (positive ones because it's really not worth my time to post negative comments about the story. I just stop reading them.) If you want to bash me as cowardly, go ahead. I probably won't even see it and even if I did, I wouldn't care. :) I don't need an account just so you can send me nasty replies.

My personal solution is to go read something else. Tefler's a great writer but he's not the only writer.

I would like it if Tefler posted his Patreon news updates here as well, but I'm a freebie reader so I can't complain. (I am considering buying the ebooks though.)

Thank you and have a nice day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
About empathy

Just a thought here, but what if with empathy, she feels it every time one of or all the girls are having their periods? Talk about all the worst things go with PMS too and holy shit!! But on the flip side, what if she got to experience the fore play and orgasms they all get?

FredantFredantover 5 years ago
Idle speculation....

Hi all TSM Fans

I don't have access to patreon so to this post is not going to interest those that do...

Just thinking about the various plotlines and some idle speculation as to where they might lead us over the next few chapters.

John

His mother, Progenitor John and obviously the big showdown with BSP.

My feeling is that with them so close, and no immediate crisis (once the Kirrix infested civilians are looked after) now would be an ideal to chech out the planet she crashed on.

I think some revelations here will give John the tools to finally deal with PJ.

As for BSP, as this is the climax of the whole story, it is probably still some time off, but we may see John and the girls get their arses handed to them in their first meeting. Having said that I like the idea of a meeting between them (a la Pacino and De Niro in Heat) before the conflict starts in earnest.

Alyssa and the girls

Her power has been growing exponentially, but I think there will be some crisis of faith for her where she goes off reservation again and will have to be dealt with properly.

Jade and the nymphs will become stronger and we will uncover the secret for why they were created and set free

I think the rest of the girls will have bits and pieces happen; new powers, a role for Helene, Faye and John getting together etc., but nothing too major. But we will have the wedding as a bit of diversion though.

Malari

We will have another trip into Malari space, more upgrades for the Invictus, more pregnancies and hopefully some long term resolution for fixing their breeding imbalance.

We also have the trading station thread to get going as well.

Brimorians and Vulkat

Brimorians will get their comeuppance and I think there will be some salvation for the Vulkat. Obviously they will save the Abandoned and we will find out about the mysterious Computer monster - some sort of cyber weapon they can use against BSP perhaps?

Trankarans

Their Star forge - a Progenitor Soul forge ? More tech advances to ready for the battle

Against Thrall ships

Kirrix

John will help them remove the shroud and gain them as allies

Drakkar - something fun about the females being even scarier than the males. Something to bring their race onboard to the Alliance

Enshunu

Some secrets from them about the station, the Achonin and the Progenitors. Suspect they will join up too!

The grand alliance:

Terrans

Malari

Trankarans

Kintark

Kirrix

Ashanath

Vulkat (reborn!)

Brimorians (post regime change)

Drakkar

Enshunu

Side plots

The two commanders - Walker and Newmont

Tony and the girls and the object found in the mines

Other characters reintroduced ; leprechaun and Gibbons and Wessex

Loads more I'm sure ... would be interested to hear what other people think!

TeflerTeflerover 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 112

I have submitted the next chapter for moderation. With a bit of luck, chapter 112 should be up in a couple of days! :-)

Tefler

FroggieDudeFroggieDudeover 5 years ago
While I'm normally one to say "it'll be up when it's up"...

I can understand why some are starting to get a bit antsy...the pattern has been being 2 chapters behind the patreon for quite some time now, and chapter 114 went up for the patrons on nov 30th, which is 11 days ago. Normally we'd have heard a "next chapter pending approval" or at least an update on when he plans to submit the next chapter to lit from teffler by now.

Mr_GodMr_Godover 5 years ago
Woahh

That was quite early. I was expecting the next chapter in 3rd or 4th week of this month. I guess I can now expect another one by the end of this month :p

I was reading this chapter again and was wondering, did tefler gave a hint regarding asanath to be included in thrall list too? The scene with Batiri where asanath have a brief conversation with the maliri fleet commander Amlaril made me think about it being a possibility in future. What do you all think about it?

Regards

Mg

FroggieDudeFroggieDudeover 5 years ago
woohoo!

chapter 112 is awaiting moderation and will most likely show up for us to read at 12am PST tonight

Smokey83Smokey83about 5 years ago
Frustration

Your three square series is awesome, one of the best reads on here. It's just Alyssa is pissing me off. Every time John is having some one on one with the other characters she always butt's in. I get she's an important character but at times it even feels like she's replacing john in some cases. Now it's at the point where I stop enjoying the story whenever she appears. Like I wrote above its an awesome series just have John kick her ass out some or pull back on what I feel is unnecessary interference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

A scene in this chapter reminded me. I have often wondered what would happen if John recruited an Ashanath woman and made her a lioness. I think obviously she would be a psychic specialist, like Alyssa. But given their innate psychic abilities, her potential should be through the roof.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 5 years ago
@Anon re: Ashanath female

You know i was just thinking the exact same thing. Hard to envision exactly what physical transformation that would be but i'm sure our dear author would make it interesting indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bitch slap

Alyssa definitely gave the hive queens a major bitch slap

I figure Helene's physic sense will be the Deana Troy councillor off of Star Trek

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoying the space opera

I have no problem with fantasy physics. But 35,000+ rescued colonists in a 550m vessel, including 8 other decks and engines? Where are they putting them? Towing the vessels to the planet, yes. Tractor beam after moving some into fewer vesels, yes. But 35k into two hanger decks? The Damocles has a full crew of 2,000 and supposedly just slightly smaller. No mention that Deck 9 also doubles as a TARDIS. Were the colonists stacked horizontally?

Otherwise, I'm enjoying this super hero harem space opera.

hudsinihudsinialmost 4 years ago
Tony

I'm loving the Tony arc. You could make a fantastic mini series out of the 3 of them. Life after the invasion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Tony and Kelli won't be an arc, but there will be other stories, other arcs, as they get discarded or forgotten about in favor of other things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think Tony and crew would make a great story. Remember the big machines they discovered in a hidden room in a tunnel collapse? They could go back and explore and discover those are progenitor machines that make.... what? It could go anywhere from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Filling in the blanks

Anon asked "where are we putting them"

Good question. I would be concerned about making this scene for a movie 😂

Alyssa's psychic growth is out of this world. Mastering Control of the Astral.

What kind of ability is Helene going to get?

Most of all where is John tempted to go looking for "answers"?

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonabout 3 years ago

I wonder why John doesn't give their outdated weapons to the Federation? For example, why not give them the Photon Lasers and Heavy Quantum Guns they just replaced with Tachyon Lances? Better yet, why not have the 'bots install them on the Damocles, giving Calara's Dad and brother a better chance of surviving battles?

Seems like a safe move. The Federation can use them, but they can't duplicate them because they don't know how to make Crystal Alyssium.

They can copy the schematics, but they'll have to settle for making them from steel or titanium or whatever, which means less powerful, so the Invictus will still reign supreme, especially since they've already upgraded to the Tachyon lances.

Just a thought. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To JbRobertsson

A lot of the equipment requires Crystal Alyssium or Dana's scare-the-maliri-power-engineers elements. Giving the Terrans upgrades that they cannot repair and maintain would just cripple them, and John still isn't ready to trust the Terran Federation completely. Even Dana's stuff can be broken in combat, and every Photon Laser lost to battle damage would be a permanent reduction in that ship's fighting abilities, at least until the next time John's crew had some free time. And, the Terrans have a LOT of hulls, all of which would require Dana and Alyssa or John to spend time on installation and maintenance.

As it is, the Terrans are already beginning to integrate the technologies recovered from their enemies. They've also been given some of Dana's improved non-Progenitor-related schematics.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithalmost 3 years ago

Also to JbRobertsson: If the gang installs Quantum cannons and Photon Lasers,.. plus upgraded power cores, FTL drive, Trankaran thrusters and engines,.. improved heat sinks and sensors,.. and maybe the refreshing air purifier,.. the Maliri's shield modulator too,.. possibly a few more of Sparks advanced tech stuff,.. all this onto the Damocles, then Jack Fernandez finally transfers or retires,.. So do the Invictus gang strip the ship back to just the stuff the rest of the fleet has?,.. maybe leave just the air purifier if Dana has already sold the schematics to Voss inc,.. you can see why I foresee some problems,.. ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When did John and Alyssa switch places? All John does is whine about his parents, the importance of keeping the new girls innocent and pure, his fear for his family characteristics, the fear that something will happen to the girls and he is afraid of the future, but doesn’t want to think about solving possible problems so that they are ready for the future. Meanwhile, Alyssa solves all kinds of problems, works hard to increase her powers, takes care of the other girls, sees the potential in the other girls and does everything she can to let that potential grow. In addition, she makes sure that all the girls get just as much attention from John, she tries to convince John that he should also look for the limits of his abilities and through training tries to push those limits. And all this while stroking John's ego and making him feel like he's fantastic and takes great care of everyone. Alyssa has little doubt, is always busy with others and tries to put aside/solve her own problems so that she grows as a matriarch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So 50,000 colonists in a 200*100m space? These people are standing packed shoulder to shoulder. You can fit, at most, 6 people per m2; that's about the physical density limit. The situation is not technically impossible, but it would make sense to mention them being spread out across various other decks.

- Kal'adayn

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 2 years ago

@ Anon (Kal'adayn?) RE: Space constraints.

The main cargo hold is about 4 decks tall if I remember rightly, they could have put in temporary flooring to create more 'deck space' but I agree it's not been explained at all. There is another hanger area where people could be put, but I think it was mentioned that the Raptor was in there without any colonists. Deck fours crew quarters are currently wrecked I think so their shouldn't be anyone on any decks other than the cargo hold. I'm pretty sure the extended section where that hold was 'created' was 250m long, so it might be a bit larger than 200m, and I have no idea of the width of the ship, but I suppose 100m sounds about right. If we say that your assumption of it being 20000m², so it's about 2.5 people per 1m² but then you've got to factor in all the equipment used to treat the infected, maintenance bots, crew and movement of personnel. Trying to figure it out for that amount of people just doesn't make sense unless there is more space than we are aware of, or if the people only exist on paper....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The protagonist, Alyssa, did great this chapter. She basically slapped around the entire insect nation! On the other hand, John still whines, worries, and moans, demonstrating indecisiveness and a lack of self confidence. If it wasn't for Alyssa, John would be a forgotten person, just another trader who walls himself off from society.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what kind of insects are the kirrax meant to be?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithalmost 2 years ago

I sometimes wonder whether Tef does the math or tries to visualize the things he describes, ... nearly 50,000 colonists crammed into that huge forward hanger, ... 220m long by 100 m wide, is approx 22K square meters, ... 50 into 22 is .44 square meters per colonist, plus treatment and triage areas for Rachel and Faye's 'boys' to do their work in. (with the naughty nymph nurses helping out), and the Invictus is within the system with Bracken's World (star: Eta Piscium), so the standing-room-only for all those people would not be for long, but benches to rest on could have been mentioned, ... Tef had John and the girls save all those people, then caused them to suffer like that, maybe the opportunity to sit was lost in a rewrite, ... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The erosion of character profiles is alarming. The story starts based on some foundation of who were are reading about, then devolves into mayhem.

If you are going to use a "marine" as a protagonist, it might be helpful to get to know one, or talk to one prior to writing about them, even in the fictitious future framework of a story. Military have a way of living and growing that transcends cultures. I assume it would be the same across space and time that those willing to sacrifice for the betterment of all would follow the guidelines of the past.

Sad reading. The reader is posed as a participant in a saga that turns to tripe. But what can you expect from internet erotic websites. I guess I have been spoiled by good writers in the past who care about their readership.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Growth of a matriarch (John's main squeeze) is very profound this episode.

5 ⭐

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Not bothered about how much space per colonist, more about the continuing story which I still rate 5.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

Alyssa: " *And she's a lot cuter than Nkkrrit...* " which means Helene's Psychic powers will be EMPATHY, ... feelings related, ... to help all those traumatized survivors of the Kirrix invasions, ... and this non-violent ability is well suited to the lovely mermaid, ... and those new Tachyon lances worked out quite well, Dana makes great gear / weapons for them, ... -- if the Invictus is going to travel to Arcadia to see if Jessica and John's father are still there, maybe they should bring a few gifts, like new clothes and footwear, blankets, and perhaps a fabricator or two like Dana has in her engineering bay, ... seeds for their vegetable garden, ... some history / news of the T-Fed and other species from over the past 4 decades, ... the best halo-movies and books, ... liqueur / wine, ... cooking spices, ... and maybe some gardening and maintenance robots, ... and more stuff like that, if they have been completely cut off for 40 years, .... and what ever happened to the stolen Corvette that brought Jessica back to her Progenitor master? ... did that relatively weak ship fall prey to the Kirrix as they returned to that part of space, ... did the progenitor short-range teleport Jess and himself back to Arcadia and save their lives? ... In 4 decades, so many little stories could have happened, ... ... ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec1about 1 year ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

page 3-Dana grinned and cupped one of her impressive breasts. "I'm just glad Progenitors like their girls with big tits!"

yp Dana again don't you just love her!!

ranec1ranec110 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Time to make a house call,"

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

Alright, let us see now: John's missing parents, ... Arcadia, ... should they bring a few supplies / gifts for them, (40 years would have likely exhausted their stories of food and booze, with their clothes and footwear running rather thin as well, ...) they could likely use a few things, ... see how Jessica is? ask his father the big WHY, ... also, they could replace the worn-out old corvette, if it is still there, ... lots of maybe's and what if's, ... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith8 months ago

-- So, Helene is getting to join the Psychic Club too, ... The ole Invictus has weapons and armor at its very best (so far), ... and John and his Girls all get to exterminate a few Bugs, ... good chapter, what with Alyssa bitch slapping the Hive Queens, .... the newest 'Progenitor' is pretty impressive, ... thanks for sharing, ... ;-) ttfn

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

While I know they have been rushing around trying to avert a series of disasters. There is urgent need for more of the Invictus crew to practice psychic shields.

Fan of the 🦁

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith4 months ago

....Yeah, Helene is definitely cuter that the Queen of the zombie spider folks, .... now Alyssa needs to keep talking to her and really makes friends, ... and I can't believe the great stuff they got from the spider archive and those awesome Eternity Crystals too, .... that one photo gave Dana so much, .... and the Brimorians need to be filleted and fried up, .... especially the Deep Pool, ,,, fun chapter, .... ;-) ttfn

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm getting the hang of reading these stories I just skip the sex stuff and the repeated feelings talks and stick to the actual military science fiction

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6811 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES