All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 112'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
OmniferisOmniferisover 5 years ago
Nooooooo

Faye should get her wish. That ending was really sad

OmniferisOmniferisover 5 years ago
5 *'s

story was good 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tefler you have done it again

Top tier writing as usual Tefler, and I must say I hope you don't leave poor Faye like that, it breaks my heart.

Waiting in anticipation for the next chapter in this epic tale

Anonymous

hpinghpingover 5 years ago
Faye

My heart aches for Faye, she wants to be with John on equal (i.e. human/progenitor DNA based) terms and it can not be... this is the stuff the great Greek tragedies were made off.

I hope Tefler will resolve this conundrum for us pretty soon...

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The puppet

Real life is harsh and full of trials. It would be a shame form her to be real. I enjoy your story greatly. Please continue to do so.

A ghost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome 10 chapters

Perfect. Love the political elements of the story. The girls, Maliri, Rim people, Tankarans, all staying true to their storied nature, The internal struggle of the Kirrix, The delicate empathy of Helena. The analytic brutal insight and honesty of Fay's perspective. The hope and anticipation of Fay. Fay is still learning so much and faith will come hard for an AI. Blessings or curses from God never seem to come as we expect. Many times what I want is the worst thing for me in the long future. Best ever and so much fun. Looking forward to the Kindle version. Thank you Tefler.

SirCarlSirCarlover 5 years ago
3 Cheers for John and the crew!

This chapter only adds to the story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Motherfucker

That last paragraph, you bastard

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 5 years ago
You!

You Sir, are a Master Story-teller.

HectorsHouseHectorsHouseover 5 years ago
Poor Faye

Wonderful chapter as always, feel really sorry for Faye. Can hardly wait for the Karron segment to come.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 5 years ago
Faye...

You poor, poor girl. To have your soul crushed like that is such a cruel thing. Tefler, say you're sorry and make it right! She deserves better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best chapter EVER!!!!ec

I truly enjoyed this one, both for the story development and the depth of the relationships being explored. I found myself wishing please let her be a real girl please let Faye become a real girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What just happened.....

It is so imperative that Blake fed an AI without knowing the consequences and only in their second date. I am dreading for what future may bring. Need a insertion of bad progenitor very soon. I think he is running low on testosterone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thoughts...

1) Faye's story has been built up for over 50 chapters now, the pay off better be main story altering , anything less would be a let down. Like it isn't enough for her to become quasi-organic , the fact must reveal a very important aspect of the main story.

2) Lynette's story still doesn't sit right with me. Is Charles even aware of her "activities" with other women ? He gets to be with someone who's only viewing him as a pitstop to immortality and is now sleeping around with other women too ? So much for a faithful wife ?

Not to mention her recognising Alyssa as a matriarch and still being connected to John in that manner..... I've raised these points before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Woah... wait.

Faye’s physical chassis is just a puppet that she pilots. I suspect that John’s cum is just the physical conduit of his will. So. Either John cums all over the central hardwarenode, or he goes to the Cyber Realm, and Feeds Faye Omega, the amalgamation of all the Faye’s. It could be that it’s not supposed to be used on a corporate entity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Faye's transformation

In previous chapters, John had to consciously "will" specific changes to the girls. Does that not need to happen here as well? John does not really know that she wants to be a "real" girl, so that change can't be made, if it can be made at all. Of course, that really does not hold true if you look at how Alyssa came to be at the beginning of the story. She was being transformed automatically into a "thrall". I love this story, and am always looking forward to the next chapter being posted. :)

slymonkslymonkover 5 years ago
Organic cyber technology

There has been two sources of organic cyber tech mentioned in the story so far. The vulkat cybernetics and the kirrix computers. Why hasn’t Faye mentioned either of those things to Dana. The kirrix computers would work for the brain and the vulkat cybernetics could be used for her body.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago
Need Mael's Lab

I think that once they discover the lab that created Maelnerak's different species Faye will stand a better chance at becoming "a real girl". Guess we will just have to wait. Thanks for another Great chapter Tefler..., you rock

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maliri

Thandrun met Irillith in Ch 52 without her armour. Niskera, dozens of senators and various guards have seen her blue skin. So this should'nt have been a surprise

mikecflmikecflover 5 years ago
Anon- Thoughts

I think Lynette slept with Alyssa before she became involved with Charles and has not been with anyone else since they became a couple. I also am sure she has not been with Jehanna and definitely not since starting her relationship with Charles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Faye

So far i am 112 to 0 in trying to out guess Tefler . That being said i think the bonding of Faye and John is going to be monumental in the plot . something BSP has no counter for , the joining of cyber and physical . from the beginning it has been a dread for cyber to have any control . john having unwavering trust in Faye and the transformation will be unimaginable to BSP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gracias Merci thanks

Again a terrific read

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
Bad Man!

Releasing that tear gas grenade at my feet while I was reading the end of that chapter was not cool dude! How did you even get in my house?

Actually, it left me thinking of the heartbreaking ending of AI when the boy is left staring forever at the blue fairy and wishing to be a real boy. Unlike him, you'd better get Faye more than just one day of her wish or I'll be forced to downgrade my vote on your story to a 4.95*.

Be warned! :)

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 5 years ago
Poor Faye...

She is such a good girl and I sure hope she gets her wish... or at least as reasonable a proximity so as to make her happy...

I'm curious about something though... if Alyssa has been changed into a Progenitor and if it's the cum of a Progenitor that allows the creation of and changes to their thralls... why isn't *she* able to make thralls and give them changes...?

I mean, ok, if the factor allowing the changes is the sperm, question answered... if it's not though...

Geon54Geon54over 5 years ago
Highs and Lows

"Is it wrong that I'm getting aroused by hearing an organic beg?" she asked, a wicked gleam in her eye.

That had me ROFL. Less than a page later, I was close to tears. Poor Pinocchio, err, Faye.

Hungry_ReaderHungry_Readerover 5 years ago
Why is M. Night here cooking with onions?

I was not prepared for that. Everything was building up to what I thought was a more lighthearted moment. I get to see the Trankarans are going to be fine, I had me a good laugh at the joke about organics begging, I was enjoying the general mood going on between John and Faye; all while sitting here cheering on Faye. Then suddenly, I'm going on a feel trip, that I don't recall signing a permission slip for, with M. Night as the trip guide.

12/10 would go again......but later.

alxyalxyover 5 years ago
Dear Faye

Take it from us, being a filthy organic isn't all it's cracked up to be - being a digital construct is much better!

I think that what you really want is to fully experience being one of John's girls, and part of his family. As I mentioned in a comment on the previous chapter, your best bet for achieving this would be to get Dana to make you some wings based on the Kirrix psychic-transmitting technology. Then your next date with John can be on the astral plane or in your cyber realm where he can properly fill you up with some cyber-spunk to connect you psychically to Alyssa's network... or maybe you can even become a cyber-matriarch for your 'boys'.

Look up "Speaker for the Dead", a novel by the old terran author Orson Scott Card - Jane was in a very similar position to you, but things worked out for her in the end.

Good luck, and hang in there!

AL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn, you did it again

All through this chapter you have been building up to a great ending and then you dump Faye's situation on us. Laughing at the great jokes and figuring there empires coming together and then Faye comes crashing down. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
damn dude just damn

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best

This is the best chapter in my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Could he? Would he?

Enhance an Ashanath? Talk about super-psychic potential.

SkarredmindSkarredmindover 5 years ago
Faye

None of the other girls noticed a si Glenn change until the transformation was complete. We're talking about a space wizard with magic cum. It's entirely possible that a change is happening, Faye just isn't capable of seeing changes until the end of the transformation.

I wouldn't give up hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Literotica needs a six out of five star option.

I’m going to break my phone screen mashing the 5 star option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Just wow

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
Pinocchio (really) Haha

I wondered if Faye was going to get rebooted or just refreshed. She certainly was refreshed alright, but like a real girl she's over emotionalizing it ! So glad Faye received a sexual rescue, she was going to pop out of her synthskin, hell so was I. Remember Faye good things and people come in three's. Where's some of that patience girls are so fond of.

Oh Tefler you have done a amazing job borrowing thoughts from so many stories, I think this ties so many good sci fy and classic stories into one good one.

Did you plan to do 112 chapters, our can't you not help yourself ? Some writer has said you have to have the end before you can begin.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome Story!

Awesome story! I first found this series on Amazon and bought all three books. Imagine my delight when I found the series on literotica and so many more chapters that weren't available on Amazon! I would love to see the rest of the story place on Amazon so I can buy them and support your writing. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story so far. I feel sad for faye.

hermit1157hermit1157over 5 years ago
ENOUGH

TEFLER, I'm calling you out!

I'm tired of this shit! John has had the best therapy and support, the likes of which no entity in the galaxy has had. He has had not one or two but three loving and supporting minds in his thoughts at almost all times. You have shown respect for women to be one of the main pillars of his personality, a core value! The respect and caring he has felt for the women in his life was one of the main things that led to his PTSD and subsequent retirement. Yet he still goes down the rabbit hole of self-loathing at his Progenitor heritage. You have also completely marginalized the love and upbringing he received from his grandparents. I submit that this is giving too much power to an issue that has only existed for what, four months?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander! The next time he goes down that hole and every-time – Sakura needs to give his bare backside a frozen-palm, turbo spanking! He did the like to her after all. Please heed my words as I would hate to drop a story I have enjoyed and read most of, five times. Yes, I have too much free time.

jmacs204jmacs204over 5 years ago
Poor Faye...

Damn you tefler! Why did you need to have faye's heart break?!

Tyrion90Tyrion90over 5 years ago
Faye

I'm feeling for Faye... Absolutely love her as a character. Her pain cuts through body and soul...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Feelings

Really people no changes as the robot sobbed great work Tefler

Keep it cuming(lol)

Paps

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re: Feelings

That is the change. IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@hermit1157

Gotta be careful calling Tefler out on anything; you'll find a lot of people jumping to his defense quickly enough that he won't need to say much, and people occasionally forget to be civil.

As far as your complaint about John's anxiety and self-loathing go, Tefler has actually depicted these issues quite well. John's concerns about aspects of his genetic heritage are relatively new, but the underlying misgivings are an old pattern for him, and unlike the crew, he doesn't have someone with the power to shake his Etch-a-Sketch (until and unless Alyssa figures something out; I'm not into lactation porn, but it seems like a possible route for them to go on that, given what we've seen with Jade). We're talking about someone who was abandoned by his mother, a woman who couldn't or wouldn't tell anyone at all who got her pregnant; being raised by loving grandparents is great (as is, I imagine, having a harem of beings that meet your physical ideals good-naturedly competing to have sex with you), but that one single fact of John's past could instill a deep-seated fear of inadequacy in *anyone*. Depending on what they find out about his mother's eventual fate, John might finally be able to start healing, but I have to disagree with your assessment on the current situation. In this epic space opera, John's psychology comes through as one of the few things based in reality.

Regrettably, I've only been able to log into this site successfully once in the last few years; the captchas I get always require more characters than the field for them lets me input, so I will be unable to actually have a discussion here. I wish you all the happiest of holiday seasons, and hope that the relatively quick posting of the current chapter means Tefler has another one lined up for us as a Christmas/New Year's/Solstice/Whatever gift. As always sir, love your work, and looking forward to the continuation.

-PacmanFever

ms904191ms904191over 5 years ago

Hey tefler will you post the next ch before or after new year ????

I was hoping before

hermit1157hermit1157over 5 years ago
Okay

Pacmanfever-

My problem isn't with him having issues and self doubt. My problem isn't with his abandonment issues. It's the fact that practically the mention of the word thrall sends him down the rabbit hole. This thought that he's going to turn his women into submissive slaves.

Time and again he has been shown that this is not the case. The girls have used reasoning to prove otherwise. This helped some, but not until Rachel and her analytical genius did that really stand out. Now add Edraele and Jade. 3 women give him loving support and emotion, DIRECTLY to his brain. Something he feels! Not hears. Alyssa connected him with Calara and Sakura so they all felt the emotions and love that they had for each other. Take into account his actions, he is the antithesis of a normal Progenitor. His righteous anger at the Brimorians and Kirrix proves that. Not to mention his hatred of admiralty malfeasance.

Self-doubt because of abandonment issues, yes. Self-doubt because of the consequences of not dealing with the High Command before all the death and destruction, certainly. Those make sense and are not as easily mollified. Fears of becoming an Evil Progenitor, not so much!

As far as your distaste for lactation I wouldn't worry. Think of this, Alyssa is powerful enough cleanse the subconscious. In fact something I haven't seen is an emotional and physical shared consciousness connection between John and Alyssa/Edraele/Jade during sex. What a rush that would be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
John's mental state

John's mental state isn't just informed by his mother's abandonment but also his father's genetic instructions. His guide was placed in there by his father and Nohn has had a rocky history with his guide. It has saved his life on several occasions but it has also tried to take over his body. John has a pathological fear of losing to his guide and becoming another amoral conquering Progenitor.

While he has taken steps to mitigate the damage this would cause by removing the compulsion in the girls he also said he enhanced Sakura to be powerful enough to kill him should be ever lose to his guide.

FredantFredantover 5 years ago
Seasons Greetings and Best wishes for the New year

Hi all,

Just a step away from the story for a moment to wish Tefler and all the TSM fans out there a very Merry Christmas and a great 2019.

TSM is a wonderful diversion from the trials and tribulations of daily life, but hope you all get to enjoy some quality time with family and friends over the next few days.

However I am also conscious that not everyone is fortunate enough to have people to share this time with so, whilst not a particularly religious person, I do try and take a moment to remember those around the world that are struggling with their lives, be it due to natural disaster, armed conflict, financial worries or even loneliness.

All the Best

Fred Ant

bob9bob9over 5 years ago

I would say the main issue w/r/t John's self-loathing is that he basically hasn't improved at all since chapter 23 despite having multiple epiphanies that implied he was getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
will there be more?

i love this story by far the best yet ive read,will there be more?it cant be finished yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best Wishes

Merry Christmas to Tefler, his family and all of my fellow TSM junkies. "For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given"

SkarredmindSkarredmindover 5 years ago
So... I want to donate... but not on Patreon

Any other options?

I will not do business with Patreon.

unctadskunctadskover 5 years ago
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Wish Tefler and his family and all fellow readers a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's Best wishes. Sinuhe

ms904191ms904191over 5 years ago

Any update on the next ch tefler ??????

I hope you post it soon

QueijadaQueijadaover 5 years ago
@Skarredmind

Buy Tefler's books on amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, there is no magic wand for John

Healing from psychological issues (and in this case some genetic propensities) is not a one shot tap with a magic wand type of deal. It is more a springed spiral where one revisits the issue over and over as one incrementally improves until the point is reached where the issue no longer adversely affects the individual. To this end, John is behaving exactly as he should.

PLRus.

hpinghpingover 5 years ago
New Year

Well, a very good, healthy, and prosperous new year for all, and may the chapters keep on coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A case of the feels

A fantastic mix of action, emotion and eroticism , with a healthy dose of the feels. I like reading how they are trying to juggle the morality of what they are doing with the horrific nature of it. Most stories you can pick where the story is going, this one has so many threads that get tugged, it’s hard to guess where it’ll truely end up.

FroggieDudeFroggieDudeover 5 years ago
Earth to Tefler, are you there?

115 has been up on the patreon for like 3 weeks man, can we get an update on when we might see 113 here?

TREK1TREK1over 5 years ago
To froggiedude

hey you ass, remember a few weeks ago I asked the same question and YOU tried to reply for Tefler? Now I'll give you the same answer, it'll get here when it gets here.

You and people like mikecfl who replied that they(patreon users) are pushing Tefler to remove TSM from Lit are costing him followers and people like me who's been reading this story from the beginning. So shut your trap and wait like all of us.

TK

lunchbox90lunchbox90over 5 years ago
It will be here when it's ready

Be patient yall. Go read another story while we wait. I recommend checking out Home for Horny Monsters by writerannabelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh Faye...

It made me so sad that Faye, a real person in every sense of the word except for being organic, did not get her wish, yet somehow I feel even that may change. But she should be careful, she may yet get what she wishes for...

mikecflmikecflover 5 years ago
FroggieDude, Trek1 and anyone else.

If you go to comments for chapter 110, on the second page near the bottom Tefler responds to concern's from fan's about if he will continue to post here. He states that has always been his plan. Please go there to read his words. As for any new post,Tefler posted back in late December ( on patreon ) that the holidays plus visiting family and working on e-book 4 would delay posting's. Just like you I check every day to see if any new info is available, but so far nothing new. Hope this helps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Faye into a lioness.

I think it would take a combination of both cyberspace and reality simultaneously for it to work. That way all of Faye's avatars can meld into one and experience it physically and electronically. That kind of boost in power may over load her systems. It also seems a waist to not have one of those power hubs in her physical body.

TeflerTeflerover 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 113 - status

I have submitted the next chapter for moderation, so hopefully it should be up in a day or two. :-)

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
T.S.M..

si/fidave,,,.For what were about to receive I am truly grateful 113

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2019 Gift

On pins and needles here. The first of (hopefully) many gifts from Tefler in this new year. Will there be a conclusion this year?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Adding Ashanath to his "Puppet" Collection

Thanks for the "Next Chapter" update, Tefler.

So I recently started wondering when the Lion will be adding Ashanath to his sexual conquests. Terrans, Malari, and Trankarrans (excuse the spelling) are in, but the Ashanath are the only major race in his alliance with no sexual members.

Don't you find the idea of a 3-4 feet Ashanath growing DDs...? (Of course they would grow in height too, but it's funny to not imagine this part.) The enhanced psychic powers an Ashanath would have is also intriguing.

EscManEscManover 5 years ago
@lunchbox90

Thanks for the recommendation! Loved the story and am caught up. *salute*

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Faye.

Absolutely love Faye. Hoping to see her very happy in the future. 💗

Toni1117Toni1117over 5 years ago
That last sentence

Was going so well until you broke my heart with that last bit. I hope John will be able to turn her into a real girl soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn I love this series

Got me all turned on with our sexy robot girl giving our hero a blowjob, then you make me cry like a little girl right after. This story is such a rollercoaster of emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Heart strings...

I am literally in tears right now... I feel like I just watched my best friend get her heart broken... An amazing piece of writing... 😇😇😇 ... But something popped into my mind during this... Earlier in the story DSP (I think that's the right referencing for the other progenitor) mentioned a soul forge... What if the soul forge was how the Nymphs were made?... They are more or less an artificial life form with a Krystal heart... That being said, is it to far fetched to speculate that they are essentially organic AIs?... Which would also lead me to believe that if this is true, the soul forge would be the secret to making Faye a "real girl"... Which I really hope she gets... Lol ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Soul forge

Given how progenitors drain thralls for power to the point of using up all their life energy and killing them by the score, a soul forge to me sounds like something that uses a lot of thralls' life energy to power it. Might be how a progenitor is supposed to make the metal for his flag ship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well technically...

Terrans, Malarri, Trankans and Nymphs are all proginator creations. The soul forge does have an ominous name. I'm sure we'll find out eventually

ArtemisjbArtemisjbover 4 years ago
I wish she was a real girl, too!!!!

Faye just broke heart. I love that little pixie! Find a way, Tefler!!! She's more than earned it.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Magic

I feel that magic will happen and Faye becomes real...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Faye

Don't give up hope sweet one.

: ) Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Of course nothing about her changed...

Because she never told John what her greatest wish would be.

He can't fix it if he doesn't know its broke...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh Faye,.. and oh Tefler!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Broke my heart

I really hope John can turn Faye into a real girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Faye as a Real Girl,.. If the crew can locate Mael'neraks throne world( Kythshara ), and if they find his advanced cloning equipment is still in working order, and if Rachel and Dana can figure out how to work it, and if they can then figure out how to transfer Faye's digital mind into an organic brain,.. that's a whole bunch of if's,.. and they are all up to our masterful story teller,.. so when might we know Tef? And will she then be Mega Faye the Cyber Nymph? :-P TTFN

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithalmost 3 years ago

Now this has likely been brought up before over the last few years, but here goes my turn; -- way back when Invictus first ventured into Trankaran Space, and John's less than considerate guide was running John's life more and more,.. he introduced a non-armored Irillith as a Maliri to Nishara, but I don't recall if Fleet Warden Thandrun was present at that earlier get together,.. the Fleet Warden sure was surprised this time, so he must not have been present before,?!?,.. Does anyone care to go back and see who else got a peak behind the Maliri mystery curtain? ;-) TTFN

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithalmost 3 years ago

Q: Trankaran Fleet Warden Thrandun, back in chapter #52, page 5,.. was standing to Chancellor Niskera's left when John (actually his guide) introduced Irillith as Maliri,.. he made no comment,.. he was in his Armor,.. AND then several real world years later, in chapter #112, page 7,.. when Maliri Fleet Commander Lilyana, and bodyguards/assassins Almari and Llyana, all remove their helmets,.. and Thrandun declares that Maliri are blue Terrans!,.. So was the Fleet Warden really not paying attention back in chap #52, or did Tef have a small brain fart? ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why does she want to become a "real" woman? She is now a very important member of the team, while if she is "real" her added value is nil. And since she's a computer, she could have come up with this herself. especially given the insight she has into the motives of others. It would be nice if not everyone is constantly doubting themselves or someone else.

SweboSweboover 2 years ago

If Faye is Pinocchio -and- she's also a purple fairy, then she just has to filter out the red so she can be the blue fairy. Then she can turn herself into a real girl. Jeez, people, it's not all that complicated once you apply simple color theory and fairy tale logic. 😉.

Whoops. Gotta run. I need to compulsively move on to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This last part was heartbreaking

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 2 years ago

Rachel needs to develop an Ashanath BOOB GROWING CREAM. Those poor Ashanath girls deserve a pair of girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Counselor Faye talked to the always troubled John, but perhaps more story should be devoted to the protagonist, Alyssa? I found the AI wanting to be a 'real girl' to be strange, but whatever. It's Tefler's story, and I like his story.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 2 years ago

A whole lot of things occurred in this chapter, but from the comments, you would think it was only about Faye's heartbreak. Like all the other fans Tef has gotten me to fall in love with this fictional purple pixie. Her sad state at this installment's end is enough to bring down this otherwise awesome chapter. This Tef twist emotionally wrung my bell, and just goes to show how invested in this story and its characters I've become. Thanks, Tef! I too would like to say that I like your story, ... ;-) TTFN

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 2 years ago

I don't know what it is about the ending to this chapter but Faye's totally illogical desire to be one of John's REAL girls and her subsequent heartache really tugs at my heartstrings. She hears and see's nearly everything (not the psychic conversations) that goes on aboard the Invictus, so she's aware that John's power works on biology and the joining of psychic minds, which she has neither. But her most fervent wish is to be closer to John and her friends, so she just ignores what she must know to be the truth and invests all her hopes and dreams into John making her into a 'real girl'.

It's such a strange situation where the most emotionally poignant moments in this series often involve the artificial being. Maybe it's because she is so alone, whereas all the other flesh and blood crew are emotionally supported from every side? Everyone feels better after 'a good talking to' after all, except Faye....

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Reference: Jackspeed2u -- 7 months ago

Rachel needs to develop an Ashanath BOOB GROWING CREAM. Those poor Ashanath girls deserve a pair of girls. -- And would this be another 'give-away' miracle formula, ... or would they make a few billion / trillion credits for those needly orphans? '-) TTFN

JasmijnJasmijnover 1 year ago

Why does Fay wants to be a “real” girl? So that she can have children? I find her wish strange because once she is a “real” girl she loses everything that makes her a vital member of the team. As an AI she would know this, so does something happen in the near future that creates a situation where she is no longer needed as an AI?

Besides all that it is also a pity that she’s not searching for a solution but jumps into sea called self pity. It’s a weird road to choose as a AI but she probably copy’s John’s behavior

gnome_mangnome_manover 1 year ago

I have to say that I loved this story, even though I hated it, too. Poor, poor sweet Fae. I really felt for her.

You have created one of the most interesting and important characters that exists on the entire Literotica website. I've read this series once already, so I know that she survives this terrible blow, but it is so hard on her.

When she wept just now, I did, too. Because she represents a huge number of people who have goodly desires that are impossible to attain.

And this is very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Faye ... take it Easy Nuh ....

My heartstring aches 🌹

ranec1ranec1over 1 year ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

as per my comments chapters 49 and 52 Thundran had already met Irillith

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Poor Faye. Perhaps she just needs more feeding?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

... everyone says Poor Faye, and I too shed a tear, gulped and struggled on, ... -- and you sometimes need to reach bottom before you can rise to the top, ... so, hang in there Faye, ... and develop a back-up, .... ;-) TTFN

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

--- Also, in regard to Athena and Alyssa, ... should Alyssa die while out of her body (an astral or a spirit walk), then her guide Athena could take over the vacated body, ... interesting, ... ;-) TTFN

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories