All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 012'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still lacking with Calara

Almost the whole time she was sitting at station keeping watch, I really feel it's time to get more developments in her front.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome!

I truely enjoy your series and can't wait for more.

reefer420reefer420over 8 years ago
Great Story

Thanks much for the story. Look forward to each new chapter.

Tefler....also wanted to say thanks to you for 1) reading the comments, and 2) for commenting on said comments. I think it is great that you do both, as most authors don't bother. Thanks again.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago
Hooked

I am so hooked on this story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More More More More More !!!!!!!!!

Good grief this story can't end yet !.!.!.!.!

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor

Don't worry, I've got no intention of ending the story yet.

One of the advantages of watching countless hours of scifi movies and tv shows, as well as sinking untold numbers of hours into PC gaming is I have a huge source of material to draw from and corrupt! :)

I estimate I've got enough story ideas for at least another 20 chapters, some of which I'm dying to write, but I don't want to rush ahead of myself.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far. I'm half way through Chapter 13 at the moment.

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor

Oh and sorry I've been neglecting Calara. There's more on her in the section I'm working on at the moment.

audovoiceaudovoiceover 8 years ago
Good story!

I just binge read the whole series. Interesting plot and kinky. The number of stories that have a great plot and boring sex is unfortunate. It is like why bother. There needs to be passion and enthusiasm for what they are doing, which you have here.

The characters could be deeper but all the character development you have done so far has been interesting which makes things far more pleasant to read then infodumping a lot of angst about a character all at the start.

I also like how you avoided some tropes of action genre. "We found the pirates lets not even think about calling the military and instead do it ourselves while we have about 260 million credits of tactically important minerals in our ship." But when it is, "we are smart so we know the military would be happy to do it, but let's do it for Calara!" it transforms the plothole into something that makes perfect sense for the characters.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Captain Tefler: What are your orders sir.

Your building a nice crew captain, are you really going to take them to skirmish some pirates ? You just spanked two of them bare assed I hope you don't become out numbered, it will be some challenge for your young crew.

She was; quite comfortable and not in any danger of suffocating.

When I told her to swallow it will be good for you. The girls I knew just didn't believe me.

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor
Ch 13 submitted

Should be up in a few days!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 13.

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor

Just submitted Chapter 14 too, should be up in a few days once it's been approved.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

I deleted a couple of comments that referred to a name mix up in a previous chapter. I appreciated the feedback and now that I've been able to resubmit an edited version to correct those mistakes, I removed the comments so as not to reveal future spoilers for any new readers!

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 7 years ago
What you're getting here...

...is great background on a story that will blow you away. This chapter (13) and chapter 20 are the LOWEST rated in the entire series (excepting the earliest chapters). And they're still really good. As you (new reader) move forward in the series you'll be amazed that the early chapters had only 15 comments (and think how quaint!). I think you'll discover that not only is Tefler a great story writer, he's a great story teller, by which I mean he knows how to pace the chapters as well as limit the reveal of chapter contents, such that you will keep coming back.

Enjoy the ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Alyssa

It'd been nice if you'd have mentioned Alyssa orgasming with John while in another room, when he "feeds" Sparks on pg 2.

It'd be cool if Alyssa climaxed loudly at an inopportune time(like in a delegation, while shopping or in a gun fight) when john is with one of the other girls.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Second to Comment Below.

The comment below that where the story is going will "blow you away" is so true and the reason for my previous reference to it as the Space GOT. The relationships and backgrounds developed here all become so self-fulfilling in the future. 🚀

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 7 years ago
Enough ideas for how much more?

Remember when you said you had enough ideas for 20 more chapters, Tef? Yeah...you kinda blew past that. Here we are at almost a year after you posted this chapter, and you're now at 67 (soon 68) chapters with no sign of stopping any time soon. The Energizer Bunny's got nothing on you!

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Jedi Khan

Yeah, it's a bit surreal reading through the comments, and the early chapters for that matter.

I'm still saying "20 more chapters to go" a year later! :-)

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: enough ideas for how much more?

So I don't think tefler is gonna run out of ideas any time this century... Never mind twenty chapters more, his galactic epic is now 96 chapters and he's still going. If there ever was an author whose babies sci-fi addicts would want to have... its tefler.

taco1085taco1085about 5 years ago
gosh,

i love this story, they are finding themselves and nurturing and loving and building memories to cxl out the nightmares of the past... just love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Read x3

3rd time reading the story, love it! Hope 132 is ready soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tactical stations

I've been reading since 3/16 and several things have bothered me. Calara station was, (Alyssa darted nimbly up the illuminated steps to the command podium and sat in the Executive Officers chair. She pressed a couple of buttons on her console and the Tactical station, down and to the left of her, burst in to life. Two long curving consoles began to fill with a welcoming glow, as one control panel after another lit up.)

So when Sparks comes to the bridge, (She sat down and then her hands danced over the console as she activated the Station for the Chief Engineer. The Engineering Station on the left hand side of the room, opposite Tactical, sprung into life. Like before, the panels on the consoles activated one at a time, gradually illuminating the station fully.)

Hey its not a big deal but still bothers me. shore1nut

FVLL3NFVLL3Nover 3 years ago
Regarding Sparks

After reading this story 2teice over and having embarked on my 3rd run Sparks is definitely in my top 5. Probably 3rd but I'll become more concrete after reading this time considering the future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Family Bonding

Something tells me, testing of these bonds are in the near future.

PandaLover54PandaLover54over 3 years ago
“Quick paella”?

I love your writing and this story is getting better and better. But really? He’s a great chef, I get it, but I’ve made paella and the crispy rice is the best part, and you don’t get it without lots of time on the stove. They could have had sex again or another tour of the ship, then come back to find it just right. Please take this in the light-hearted manner in which it’s intended!

Thanks again for the great story. Keep going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

how about sparks' id- or doesn't she have one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How does Sparks know what a schoolgirl is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is 'Good Stuff". Now going to read how the 'fantastic four' got along with the pirate fleets. Time for the second ship to ship space combat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I want to make you sweat" by Inner Circle ... background music for this chapter

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

12 chapters in and I am still waiting for this to become must read quality/ I am waivering on going any further. Every chapter is approx 50% sex, which gets tiresome and monotonous after a while. The meat fo the story trickles out in drips and drabs.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 2 years ago

@patillie - The story will have great swaths of story dedicated to action later on, but it will also keep dwelling on sex and love between the characters. If you're skipping that part of the story already, then maybe it's not for you? The story is called "3 square meals", alluding to how John feeds the girls his cum, so it's going to be sex-centric. If you're just looking for a generic Sci-Fi epic, you should browse the Amazon catalogue, they have plenty.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Just as Language drifts and changes over time, and even more so would be the changes to common cultural references, I am going with the idea that this story is being told as a translation between 28th and 21st century English... just assume a more 'local' version was actually used instead of any quote from 'our' time, and don't sweat the small stuff... ;-) TTFN

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

So much fun o well!in a long story, it's great being able to meet and get to know the characters so well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It seems like an adaptation of the "Mass Effect" video game series story line. Both named John... Both build a crew and

do upgrades... Is he going to save the universe too?

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

The three S's. Sex, Syfy, Space. Very good read my brain can fallow it.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

Our Sparks progresses well past the first 3 psychic cum loads, and she gets to finish her tour of the ship aa well as getting her hands on the holo-viewer, from Charles, to really learn how the Invictus works, ... lots of the 3 S's, space, sci-fi, and sex, ... good chapter, .... thanks for sharing, ... ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec1about 1 year ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sparks laughed aloud at that, her unscarred cheek blushing prettily.

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith2 months ago

Uh oh, ... found the pirate base, ... trouble for sure, ... ;-) ttfn

Jimdog32526Jimdog32526about 1 month ago

wow i do love an awesome epic story, and this one seems to have it all! amazing work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES