All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 013'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Here comes the action

Great read as always, nice to see the shift in focus for more plot (over bj), I did tease saying the started seeing the changes in Sparks so we'll have to see (or read in this case) her end result.

Also the "Greys" sure suggest an interesting new plot line, so I hope the rest of the races mentioned will result in more adventures.

Waiting to read #14 already!

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor

I've got loads of adventures in mind for the crew of the Invictus, but I don't want to rush any of the existing plot lines. I just wish I could type faster! :)

If you were waiting for action, hopefully Ch 14 will entertain!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving it!

Can't wait to read the next chapter, loving the story so far. Especially loving the plot and the turns you're taking. Hope you continue with it for a good long while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're an amazing writer

You should be writing this story for a hentai series and be "getting paid"! I'd buy every single book no matter how many chapters i've already read on Literotica. Millions of others would too. Someday I hope you get what this story so richly deserves..worldwide recognition. I think i'm a very good writer and thanks to you and ofloveandlust I plan to prove that on this sight just like you have. But I have to admit now that I don't hold a candle to your ability to tell this good a story while leaving subtle later plot devolopments along the way like with the gang with the long memory. I hope you never grow bored writing "Three square meals", because i'll never grow bored reading it. Best continueing story on this site..hands down. Great job Tefler.

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words! I've never written anything before, so I was initially worried how this story would be received. It's been really rewarding to know that people have been enjoying reading each chapter and if you are thinking about writing something yourself, I would urge you to give it a try. What have you got to lose? :)

In any case, thanks a lot for the feedback. I hope you continue to enjoy the tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!

Discovered your story yesterday, started reading, and read all 14 chapters in one go.

Well worth loosing a night's sleep!

Your story has an excellent balance of SF and sex, and the story line flows with enough momentum to keep the full attention of the readers. Possible only because this is a real story with a clear story line and clever twists and turns. Chapeau!!!

I hope you have enough ideas to write many, many many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another

great one !!! i am loving it:)

FatherSinFatherSinover 8 years ago
Moments where the relationship get's deeper. (No pun intended)

John turned to face her, and they looked into each other's eyes as they kissed each other hungrily. Alyssa loosened the tight encircling embrace of her arms and legs, offering up her body for him to use. John maintained unblinking eye contact with his soulmate as he fucked her young body with long smooth strokes.

"You're so beautiful!" he gasped, as he drove into her luscious youthful flesh, still finding it hard to believe that he was able to have such an incredible girl for himself.

"I'm all yours, forever" Alyssa purred at him, as her pussy massaged him rhythmically, her hips rocking gently in time with his thrusts.

Some people are probably dropping their vote by a star because they find this type of intimacy harder to relate to than the pure smut that... well almost everybody that reads Literotica has a taste for pure smut. Don't sweat any small drops in ranks. Keep giving us this type of quality.

I actually reread this story after realizing that you had so many stories in the Toplist of Sci-Fi fantasy for the top 30 days, which I believe is where they belong. I only wondered why this chapter was only number 17 on that list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The greys...

...possibly know john's ancestors...

giggityguygiggityguyabout 8 years ago
so hot but...

i keep thinking about how james' nickname for tali'zorah in mass effect 3 was "sparks." and she was an engineer. so i keep picturing tali instead of the description tefler has provided.

eh. i'm ok with it

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Good Background Build...

... but a bit too much bedroom vs plot movement for a whole chapter. However, I may in my second read be more focused on storyline movement knowing the immensity of the future. 🚀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why the change ...?

Why the change about caring about possible victims the pirates may be holding? Or rather, why didn't they care about in an earlier chapter? The one where the freighter is under attack by pirates in 2 corvettes and a freighter, likely slavers. The Invictus had the freighter disabled and at their mercy, yet instead of even trying to deduce if there were innocent captives aboard, they destroyed the freighter and sped off on their merry way. I am sort of doubting the captives got first dibs on the escape pods, but even if some did manage to use an escape pod, Invictus didn't bother rescuing them.

Too obvious the hideout is likely a place to amass slaves and killing them along with pirates might start giving the Invictus a bad reputation?

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Why the change?

"The one where the freighter is under attack by pirates in 2 corvettes and a freighter"

The merchant ship was being attacked by a frigate rather than a freighter. From chapter 9:

"A Lexon class Frigate and two bulk corvettes, sir!"

They obliterated the three pirate ships, and saved the merchant's freighter. No civilians were harmed.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
They spoke telepathically for the first time....

But didn't notice it, on page 2. Tremendous story man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Unlucky 13

From being dreamless to nightmare in chapter 13. Is horror a plot line for this story? And Alyssa is showing signs of becoming meta-human.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sashaying: all of John's "good girls" sashay! They walk both away and towards him with a sway to their hips, yummy! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

sorry, a little late in starting to rate. But happy to say John and the girls are growing on me!

VERY much enjoying the storyline!

katzkin

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

The long sex scenes drain the energy from this story. The bones of a good story are here, but too much sex. Never thought I'd say that on an erotic story site, but oh well.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Some voracious and vocal fans may complain about all the time spent on sex in chapters like this one, when the Invictus gang could be battling bad guys, but this is 'Erotic' fiction, and it does advance the story's character development as well as increasing all of the girl's strength and skills (not to mention erasing scars). Super psychic cum, what a wonderful story idea Tef had! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seeing a few clues here. 🧐 Paying attention to the details.

😷 Stay safe everyone

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

It’s definitely possible that you can have too much of a good thing. How do I know? Because it gets repetitive, who’d have thought it eh? Hot 18-20yr old girls, magic bollocks, all holes and I’m whining because it’s almost continuous. To misquote a great line “When everything is Super, nothing is”.

Cheers Ppfzz.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Need more of the underlying story.

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
Type…

Teller - I see your comment about wishing you could type faster - when you’re feeling inspired, try recording yourself telling the story (using the voice memos feature for apple or something similar for android), then convert speech to text, and Bob’s your uncle. (Just a suggestion…I use it when drafting documentation sometimes).

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
Ducking autocorrect

Telfer

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

Sex, sex, and more sex while on the way to stomp on some Pirates, ... *** SPOILER ALERT*** Sparks still has her scar(s) but not for much longer, ... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Four Lit pages consisting of repetitive sex, meals and meal prep, tours, etc. What a waste. Writing sex scenes is not your forte, Tefler, so one might ask why so much of your story is about sex?

.

If you ever have a professional editor work his way through this story, I'm betting at least 40% would be scrapped. You write fantastic science fiction, but your long drawn-out sex scenes are poorly executed, boring, and repetitive. And that's a fair description.

ranec1ranec1about 1 year ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"John, I'm picking up a distress call!" she said, sounding alarmed. "The message is reporting a pirate attack!"

action stations!!

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

skippersdadskippersdad7 months ago

This is still a great read.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

This chapter was filled with sex, sex, and more sex while the Invictus was on the way to stomp on some dirty rotten Pirates, but next chapter I predict lots of opportunity for 'battle stations', ... and *** SPOILER ALERT*** Sparks still has her scar(s) but not for much longer, ... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What’s with this Michael Smith guys and his spoilers? Get a life, dude.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith2 months ago

EEP! Pirate attack, get dressed, ... ahh, that's life aboard the Invictus, ...

-- A Life? ... yeah, I've been meaning to get one of those, ... ummm, someday, ... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES