All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 026'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you once more for an intriguing chapter.

No matter how long you make each chapter, when I finish reading every chapter feels way too short. Please keep writing many, many more chapters.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
Apologies for the apostraphe errors in the description!

In my defence I was tired when I submitted the story... I've submitted an edited version to correct it.

I've been thinking about the next girl I add to the crew. So far being with John makes them all change to 5'9" and 34D.... Should I keep to the same formula or have him experiment with not forcing so much physical change on the next one?

I'm torn either way, as there's interesting plot possibilities from either option. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Personally, I'm a fan of them all matching. What about having him experiment with a different shape, with the girl choosing to match, eventually...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very pleased

You have been delivering chapters at a rate that is both comfortable and exquisitely teasing. While it certainly reads like an early edition drafts in some parts your plot, story mechanics, and characters are developing in such a great way that I honestly don't care. Keep up the wondrous work and give us more of your creation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It's your story, and only you know what you want to tell with this story. Do what you feel works best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It depends on the next girl you add and if it fits her character. John definitely seems to have a type. But like most of us, I imagine certain other shapes and physical attributes have their allure, depending on the woman. A little more variety would be nice. All the women so far have been great. Even though they all have very similar physical features, you've done a great job showing each of their personalities so they don't feel interchangeable. I'm always loath to give suggestions on a story I really like, knowing the author has done a great job so far and not wanting to influence them into changing what their vision of the story is. I'm sure whatever you decide to do will be great like the rest of the story so far. Thanks for putting out such a great story and I look forward to reading lots of future chapters!

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisabout 8 years ago
Changes?

As an avid reader of your series, I actually quite like that the girls all start out differently but gain the same dimensions of 5'9" and 34D. What would be interesting is for the new crew member to have a chest larger than that but have it so that she was a similar cup size to Alyssa originally. The crew member then worked her but off and saved up enough for saline/silicon/new element implants. After a couple of doses of John's cum she goes to sleep one night and he wakes the next morning finding himself holding onto her implants and when she wakes up she panics until she sees that she has transformed to become like the crew.

Side Note: You mentioned that Dana in this chapter had pale/white skin yet in chapter 15 with her post transformation body you explained in detail that she had tanned skin. Also, this is just me but for some reason I can see Dana going that extra mile and tying her hair up in a braid instead of just a plain old ponytail. Lastly, would love to be able to send you a copy of the glossary I've been putting together. It seems to expand a little more with every chapter but at the moment its great for keeping tabs on all the big bits of information on the galaxy that you supply us. This is just the entry I pieced together for the Kirrix just from the information you give us.

A parasitc insectoid race. The Kirrix use any sentient life form that they can acquire to incubate their young. When the larvae are mature enough they eat their way out of their host/victim. The young shaer pods and grow a bond similar to that of a tight knit military unit or a better term would be a family. The Kirrix fleet reflects their insectile nature with a colour palette of dull browns and greens used in combination with domes, circles and a honeycomb like pattern. Combined with their heavy reliance on Neutron weaponry as well as their horrific breeding habits, this makes the Kirrix one of the universe/galaxy’s most feared races. They are one thing that all other races agree on and that is that is that they are to be killed on contact. This interspecies agreement has led to the Terran Federation launching several purges against the Kirrix. The last purge took place in 2743, it is remembered by veterans and historians as one of the most horrific purges to take place as the Kirrix captured serveral planets before the commencement of the purge. Lastly their community structure is similar to that of a monarchy on Terra with the Broodmother at the top of the structure followed by the Hivelord then the Hive Guard who serve as the Broodmother’s and Hivelord’s personal protectors, the ordinary soldiers come next; they fill all other roles from medic to pilot and cook, on the lowest rung of the structure is the grub having been newly hatched from their host.

Once again sorry for my spiel, simply an avid and observant reader trying to assist fellow readers where possible.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
In reply to Observer7

Wow! that was a fairly extreme overreaction!

"you'll let others determine John's core personality"

My editor has been complaining about all the girls looking the same physically and It got me thinking about the whole transformation process. Currently John can't control it... should I give him the ability to stop them from physically changing into what he considers perfection?

"doesn't the girl have any say?"

Well as the story currently stands... no, not at the moment. At least not unless I have John specifically ask the girl before the transformation and then allow John actual control over preventing any physical change.

I'm trying to decide if their physical transformation into a form he finds the most pleasing is an inevitable side effect, just as it was for the first three girls (and Jade by extension). Or make a new plot development out of it and then have the girls choose beforehand. Both have interesting consequences in terms of plot and dialogue, so I'm finding it hard to choose which way to go.

"they have no worth unless they conform to a narrow body type to please "their man"."

Well in a nutshell yes, exactly. Except their man isn't John, its me. If I don't find the idea of them physically appealing, there's no way I'll bother investing in them as a permanent character. If that makes me shallow... so be it.

I don't really get the ranting about Stephanie Meyer. I find the dialogue on the comments interesting and some of the feedback has given me plenty of ideas about plot points for the future. If she chatted with her readers to get feedback too, then good luck to her!

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
In reply to Terra_Lupis

"I actually quite like that the girls all start out differently but gain the same dimensions of 5'9" and 34D. "

It was actually meant to be 32D, my comment below was a mistake. :)

I like it too, its as though the whole transformation process makes them into almost identical copies of each other, but I try and give them distinctive pasts, personalities and interests to retain their uniqueness.

There's also the practical benefits of all being able to wear the same armour size and borrow each other's clothes!

"You mentioned that Dana in this chapter had pale/white skin"

Hmm that's a mistake if that's In there. Are you referring to this line: "She looked at them owlishly with big white circles around her eyes"? If so, her skin is white compared to the black layers of dirt she picked up from crawling around the tunnels. She's still a tanned bronze, just like Alyssa.

"Lastly, would love to be able to send you a copy of the glossary I've been putting together. "

I'd be fascinated to read it. Just send me a copy to the email address on my profile.

Your summary of the Kirrix is excellent, well done!

WestronWestronabout 8 years ago

Reading observer7's comment made me wonder if I am reading the same story as I seem to taking very different things from the story. The near identical physicality of the girls is a major plot point, John is a human alien hybrid, the alien side seems to breed by forming a symbiotic (borderline parasitic) relationship with a harem by overriding the harem members DNA. Given that the girls probably now share many genetic similarities sharing physical similarities seems reasonable.

Yes the central male character of John has only had a relatively small amount of character development so far, but this is not the same as no character development and there has been lots of hints and foreshadowing that major stuff is coming - I assume it will be dealing with John's alien side, what it means to him and how he handles it

I rarely comment on stories but this is one of my favorite ongoing stories at the moment, it is pretty damn entertaining space opera, for the price I have paid I am very happy with it. Please keep it up :)

SirCarlSirCarlabout 8 years ago
Once again,

as in all of the previous chapters, very well thought out, written and presented. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Truly gifted author

The best long form story on the web kudos to the author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So the pressure is all on Dana right now

All (or most) of the preparations are on the shoulders of Dana.

Even with the technical boost from her transformation you could have involved the rest of the team in the modifications rather than letting them chill while she's sleep deprived.

John should have been involved with the defense measurements, and Calara also given their official training and experience.

IF you think on bringing another girl to the story as a bedmate (I say it's enough but you're the writer) I definitely see no reason to make her fit the mold (5'9 and DDD).

Just as Jade (still my fav) deviate (green and able to morph) any other body type will be good; an amazon (same height as John and relatively muscular), slim athletic ... furry?? just diverse is all.

Last with the week deadline for battle coming and your release rate I almost feel reading it "live" so bravo again!

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

"All (or most) of the preparations are on the shoulders of Dana."

True and the rest of the crew could have helped a little here and there. Most of the work did need Dana's direct involvement though, plus I wanted to show how she was developing in confidence, going from a shy introvert to boldly project managing the entire refit.

I did think about rewriting some of this chapter to get the others involved more with supervising the refit, but as it stands, it leads on nicely to chapter 27 when Dana showcases everything she's achieved, so it works out fairly nicely.

FatherSinFatherSinabout 8 years ago
observer7?

Ok. Anger much?

Interest in what readers think does not equate with anything but interest in what readers think.

observer7. How you have done it in your stories... I mean how would do it in your stories if you submit any, is up to you.

Imagining possibilities is a powerful trip. It may seem obvious to change how some of the girls look, just to add some variety, but will it really add to the story? Making them the so similar adds something to the story.

I actually believe that their similarity might make them getting along easier. It sometimes seems that women are far more competitive than men could ever be. If you don't believe there is a competition, then explain why there are so many breast enhancement surgeries every year. It is competition.

If you give one bigger breasts, for example, that can become an "advantage". Having physically identically women gets away from picking a favorite based on something as superficial as the biggest tits. If you don't think that would happen, especially with readers of a story on Literotica, then your opinion varies and that is fine. I am not saying that everyone would feel that preference, but some people sometimes will.

I am also worried that your editor is missing things.

Tell him to stop asking you to change things and try to catch real mistakes.

: c)

I am also thinking that you are going to break the vicarious experience for some people with lifting 900lbs. Some people won't be able to imagine themselves lifting 900lbs.

Wait a second. I don't think any of us believe we are likely to be able to lift 900lbs, so the important part must be imagining. Some times it is the simple things like lifting some weight that break the suspension of disbelief. "I can lift some weight but not that much.", vs "That would be cool to be able to /insert any complete fantasy ability/."

Mostly feel the fun readers are having.

Some people will get brainbroke and go off; that will always have a lot more to do with them than any influence your story had on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We've got this far

with your fertile imagination ( the overwhelming majority of *****) and are quite prepared to keep giving *****(5 stars)... it's your story you;re telling so keep up the good work and just ignore all the 'helpful' advice of your 'fans'

Hellfire23Hellfire23about 8 years ago
New girl

If you do add a new girl with the same dimensions as the current one try doing what you did with Jade and make her a little different instead of the standard blonde, brunette, or redhead. I think it would be cool if the next one was a catgirl. The girls ( and the guy) would probably get a kick out of having a playmate covered in soft fur. Anyway this was a good story keep up the good work!

basurabasuraabout 8 years ago
Different effect on different species

Until now, you have 3 humans and an exception. Humans are mostly the same thing and can react the same. Jade being able to morph is an exception and chose her own form based on his preferences. But if you decide to add differently appearing girls and need a way to explain it, you can "blame" it on the base genetics (since you already established some connection to DNA).

Different species may react differently (slower/faster transformation, to different amounts, ....). Lets Say you add a Grey girl, she could keep her grey skin, her big black eyes, end up shorter than the others, or any combination you can think about.

Every girl you added is unique in her knowledge base and interests, so being physically different shouldn't be a problem and potentially adds variety.

But in the end it's your choice and most of us will keep reading anyway.

redlion75redlion75about 8 years ago

the need a med. off. not for them sure ,but for any rescues that come along. so with that said maybe the hottie they missed from the shopping trip?

AzurePeepersAzurePeepersabout 8 years ago
Make a new girl different

It's amazing how quickly and how well you write! I read each installment of your story as soon as it's posted.

If you do add another girl, I suggest you make her somewhat different from the existing girls, just because that would give her a distinct character and make her stand out as part of the story. You've done an incredible job of giving each of the girls their own character, but that gets harder the more you add and giving her a distinct physical appearance would probably help make her stand out.

You could keep the theme of them becoming exactly what John wants, by making whatever feature(s) of the new girl attracts him becoming even more pronounced or enhanced. He might want variety too now that he has 3 girls that already look so similar!

One other thing I notice you mention in this part: anti-gravity technology. I was kind of wondering if/when this would show up because you already implied it exists by how the spacecraft work (no rotating sections). Yes, I'm the pedantic nit-picker about fine points of tech, I admit it.

One thing worth noting about anti-grav tech now that you are actually explicitly mentioning it: it can be really important in combat, because without it you have a limit on maneuverability of a dhip. The key to maneuvering is the ability to accelerate quickly. Humans (and presumably whatever John is, though his limit may be quite a bit higher) have a limit on how many Gs of acceleration they can take. Most humans black out after about 7Gs. As long as you have anti-grav technology kicking in and making it so no one has to endure that everything is good. If it goes out, however, everyone gets REALLY heavy REALLY quickly whenever you try to accelerate, and if you accelerate too fast, you end up as a bloodstain on the wall of your spacecraft.

Remember Dark Helmet flying across the control room in Space Balls after ludicrous speed? Yeah, like that, only a bit more deadly.

The implication here is that your anti-grav tech has to be at least as good as your propulsion system. Just something to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stick with what works

Fishing for ideas is what writers do. Just because you ask readers for feedback doesn't mean you are going to be writing their stories. Writers are constantly in need of input and ideas. I see no problem with suggestions / ideas from us fans.

I like the same same body style of the ladies. I think it makes you build their actual intellectual characters a bit more.

Side note: I could also see a Gray Girl as most of the Grays love the curves and could imagine one being extremely grateful to be gifted from a wispy body to a "one with such luscious curves" body type. Not an actual quote but you get the idea.

In other words, keep up the good work and keep looking for ideas as they are working for you just fine so far.

basurabasuraabout 8 years ago
Tripulation not in the harem

Most comments revolve around adding or not new members to the harem, how, when, ...

Have you considered adding some crew that isn't part of the harem? If you think about any big histories, there are usually a lot of things that happen "backstage", handled by unknown crew members that work under the known officials. They could handle menial tasks like refueling, removing mangled enemy corpses, handling rescued people, some may die in combat, ... or anything that needs to be done but is too boring to be included in the story of the main protagonists.

Star Trek's Enterprise A had a minimum crew of 205 people, Enterprise D had a maximum of 15,000, Stargate's human X-303 had ~150, BC-304 had ~200, not to mention Star War's Super Star Destroyer with at least 280,000, or Death Star near 370,000. But we only get to see a select few of officials.

misternikmisternikabout 8 years ago
Some feedback

Fascinating story so far! I've always been a big fan of sci-fi, and it's neat to see peoples' individual takes on 'the future'. Really my only criticisms so far have been the minor spelling and grammar mistakes (easily fixed with a good proofreader - speaking of, I am one ;) ) and in my personal opinion, John comes across as a little...soft. For a marine. But that's probably just me thinking about how I would act in his shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excited

I agree with the Anon that wrote "Stick with what works", but also want to say how I keep thinking over in my head how getting a doctor on the ship would work out. As in my last previous comment on an earlier chapter, it could be she (I think her name was Rachel?) could get injured and John heals her, or maybe Alyssa seduces her into bed with them or something like that.

But then I had an idea! Have any of the women really known what would happen to them when John worked his mojo? What if she joined his crew first without John doing anything to her(other than being a gentleman), or John healed a wounded marine/nurse/somebody else and she(the doctor) saw the healing affects and agreed to research what he was capable of doing. (The first load would likely only heal the body and possibly make it ready for change, but the actual change happens over the course of a week or so with repeated loads, right? So it might not do any lasting harm/changes if he or Jade uses John's cum to heal some wounded women.)

And during the research she ran into something she just couldn't figure out.(Either about John or maybe something else she was studying/working on.) Like she hit a mental road block that could take years to research and work around. So, while fully knowing the affects that will happen to her, she offers herself up to John so that he can change her and she can further her research. (While also using herself as a test subject maybe?)

It's not a fully fleshed out idea, and I'm sure it could use a lot of work or changes, but I just really like the idea of somebody who knows fully what will happen to them, offering themselves to him.

I guess Dana was technically told what might happen by Alyssa, but I view that as more of a "Uh-huh, suuuure it will." *week later* "HOLY SHIT YOU WERE RIGHT!" and not a scientifically proven "Yep, I know. Do me anyways!"

muze1602muze1602about 8 years ago
Great adventure story as well

Have really enjoyed the whole story thus far and eagerly watching for further installments

I'm thinking adding in the Rachael character as Med/ Officer somehow would tie in neatly as per other commenter.

John's got significant enemies now as you've hinted with the probability of there being active moves against him and his team. Also, he and Alyssa have been exposed a lot in the firefights being the 2 specialist fighters. I know you have Colara training up, but how about using John's ability to turn a deadly female hunter/killer/assassin for them into their Security Specialist. While studying the kill, she will see that he is surrounded by his bevy of beauties and think that getting in close will give her the advantage needed to do the job. But that will also mean having to kill the other girls which she regrets because she has a twin sister held hostage to her skills. It is Alyssa's empathy that saves them from her, allowing her capture but also shows that there is a possibility of rehabilitating her. Then there is the twin sister to save. Maybe the twin sisters have a telepathic link and the captive sister has a particular skill set which makes her valuable as well.

Love the Jade character. Maybe the twin sisters are only part Human as well.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

Some of the comments recently have been uncannily similar to some of the idea's I've got for future chapters. I think it's great that you're thinking along the same lines that I have been and I'm eager to get to writing those chapters!.

If I ever use someone's idea directly from the comments, I'll try and remember to give you credit in the comments for that chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Book!

It should have been a book so I wouldn't have to wait for the next chapter. Five stars again would have been ten if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep up the good work.

Another great chapter. This has become one of my favorite stories on this site, and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Also can't wait to see the next addition to the crew.

Blonde-check

Brunette-check

Redhead-check

Alien-check

Raven haired-?

Cyborg-?

Albino-?

Female of whatever species his dad is-?

Or hybrids of some of the already introduced species.

pastlifeuknowpastlifeuknowabout 8 years ago
Great Sci-Fi and a great erotica

Started reading this series because I like erotica...then continued reading it because I love Sci-Fi.

I honestly can't put words together to describe how much I loved reading this so far. I have greatly enjoyed the sci-fi novel side, which peaks my fancy of reading, while being completely aroused by the erotica portion of the story. I also enjoy the slight tilt toward mind control..with out actually being mind control that the story has too it.

I haven't read many of the other comments but I assume lots have suggestion on what to do and stuff (won't lie I figured you;d have a sexy nurse in this by now) but you just need to keep what your doing going.

If you ever run into a blank all you need to do is read some books like the series "A galaxy Unknown" by thomas dePrima or Honor Harrinton by David Webber.

Another good one would be Kris Longknife series by Mike sheperds.

Your story is so good...I have written my longest comment ever in salute to it

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

"Your story is so good...I have written my longest comment ever in salute to it"

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciated your kind words.

The same to everyone else. I read all the comments, but if I don't reply to your post, sometimes its because your theories on where the story are going to go are too close to what I have planned and its hard for me to respond without giving away spoilers.

Anyway, I'm delighted that the story has been so well received. I've always been a fan of sci-fi and erotica and its easy to write about what you enjoy!

TalonDCTalonDCabout 8 years ago
Better and better

Great story, anxious to see where it goes next. I appreciate anything you can do to differentiate the girls' personalities since the danger is that they'll become interchangeable. I'd also like to see John meet a new woman that's outside his "favorite" standard of beauty.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Check and Double Check....

.... on " better and better" comment below.

HmanlitHmanlitover 6 years ago
A disturbing lack of redundancy.

...in the ship's design.

But first. Tefler, thank you for the wonderful story. I'm working on my second read it the series so far (cch 97 came out hours before I finished 96!) and I love the series.

I have a constant let peeve with the layout of the Invictus. It's a warship. Which would mean a certain amount of redundancy in case of battle damage. So, in the light of the line:

"Dana wishes me to inform you that she will be removing the elevator shortly, so asked that you collect any belongings from your quarters before then."

Where are the stairs? There's a reason you are told not to use the elevator when the fire alarm goes off...so why isn't there smother way up and down the levels of the ship?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stairs

H Tefler, first let me say what a great story this is. I am waiting for chapter 100 and I am rereading the previous chapters...forth time through ;-).

I also have wondered about why there are no stairs. Let´s face it, if there are 300 marines on board as well as the navy crew one elevator would never be enough, For someone going up or down a couple of flights it would make more sense to use the stairs.

Once again Tefler, thank you for this incredible story

Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jade

You have GOT to create a long section just between Jade and John. Jade is my favorite character by far, from possibilities of growth to her unrelenting feelings towards John, I think some pretty amazing and unexpected things could happen between them ;) anyways keep doing what you're doing, the story is perfect so far, just as long as you throw Jade in as much as you can. Awesome read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Papadams

Loving the story so far and I can definitely say the last thing I expected to see was Papadams from my home country over here. Haha Cheers and I hope you get this published mate this is too good to not be known

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
For the final boxed set

Don’t know how I missed these on my first dozen reads, BUT!

Just two typos for correcting in your final version.

Re: “He turned to look at the bar and his jaw dropped in shock. Alyssa had been lying about the weight alright. The bar was fully loaded with high density plates and he counted 900lbs on the bar he'd just done 12 reps with effortlessly.” I think you meant to say “Alyssa HADN’T been lying” about having all the weights on the bar.”

She then smiled at him impishly as she placed her fingers between Jade's trembling asscheeks,—- Should be Dana.

Wolrab🐝

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So, Dana does all the work while John the bimbo, and his girls of course, while away the hours by eating, drinking, and making merry? Well, at least we know who's 'blue collar' and who's 'elite'. The only reason bimbo-John and the girls hunted her down was because he hadn't done a redhead lately. I think Dana should ask for a raise.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 3 years ago
anon 1/15/20

No, Dana did all the work because she is knowledgeable about it. The rest have no knowledge. Let's put this in different terms: Would you want someone who knows how to use a fire extinguisher to help put out your burning house, or would you want the fire department, trained and equipped to deal with the situation?

FVLL3NFVLL3Nover 3 years ago
Work

I agree with Phoenix. John and the girls can't really help with this. They don't know what she's looking for or are trained to handle the equipment being used. That said Dana can help with boarding actions or rescues outside the ship because she isn't trained does that make her useless or 'elite' not by a mile. They have their areas of expertise. Keep reading I promise you'll be satisfied later

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Equipping the Invictus for war.

The addition of unbelievable upgrades makes for mouth watering prospects. On to the next chapter. 🚀

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

This was the Invictus's first major refit assisted from Alien engineers in an Alien Drydock facility,.. This would've been the perfect time have the Ashanth swap out the majority of the heavy Titanium deck plates and the titanium in the Hanger walls, and replace them with ( lighter?) Etherium plating,.. which is just as strong as Titanium, at one/initial shaping, but based on an Etherite and Aluminium alloy, so it should be lighter,.. and it can be strengthened/re-shaped/folded further as needed later on as they could make time during their travels,.. but Dana hasn't made any Psi-equipment breakthroughs yet, and Alyssa isn't yet a strong telekineticist,.. so it won't occur to them yet,.. too bad,.. the tons lighter ship would respond noticeably better, yet! '-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The character of John seems to be going thru a bit of an erosion of spine. Starting out, he was determined and focused with OCD issues. The latest chapters show a careless whimsy and alternate focus on his "quad", or at least the emptying of it. When more pressing matters SHOULD take precedence for a "commander", he is the instigator of debauchery among his crew.

Luckily the author isn't interested in realism, but continual BJ's, or this story would have been much shorter.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

So when will Dana resolve the upgraded armour problem?

texstertexsterabout 1 year ago
A question, my 2 cents, and follow on from last chapter’s discussion on space weaponry

As usual, I know I’m 100 chapters behind, but being my first time through I’m chiming in with my feedback and thoughts…at some point I think John should gain control over the changes he imparts and the effect he has on the girls, almost like he imbues each load with a blend of upgrades and abilities - I think the physical manifestation should continue to move the women to 5’9” and 32D, because the mental picture I have of a crew compliment of around 20 nearly identically sized women, both in and out of uniform, is stunningly sexy. You toyed with the notion of identical looks when Jade transformed into Alyssa…at some point in the future id love to see actual identical twins - maybe with not just mental telepathy but also physical, so getting one off gets the other one off too…but I digress.

With the rail guns Dana is upgrading, would more launch speed actually be beneficial? If you get the projectiles going too fast they will pierce and go straight through the target but not do much damage along the way. I seem to remember those railguns fired concussive ordinance that exploded after impact, and if that’s the case you don’t want the projectile going all the way through the target.

Finally I have a question regarding the published John Blake Chronicles (leaving it vague in case Lit doesn’t like discussions about a certain Brazilian rain forest site) - I looked at the preview for volume 3 and it looked to me like a much revised and fleshed out version of the chapters here. Is that true for all the volumes on that site? And are there plans to continue publishing future volumes?

Thanks as always, really enjoying the series!

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 1 year ago

Not only are the girls doing all of the work, but John continually interrupts them to get his rocks off. Johns interrupts continue through out the whole story.

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Looks like we've got one hell of a new heart for you." she said affectionately to the Invictus.

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

Demented917Demented9176 months ago

Liked how they bent Dana over and filled every hole.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

... ship upgrades and lots of sex, especially with the resplendent curvaceous genius (Dana), .... fun chapter, .... ;-)

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 1 month ago

I think that this chapter sucked, Dana working her ass off and all John did was fuck off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES