All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 035'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thoughts on the young Doctor?

I hope you enjoyed reading this latest chapter. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the latest addition to the crew.

Tefler

onlyonetryonlyonetryabout 8 years ago

I like her a lot. She seems like a lot of fun and her back story suggests the possibility of some interesting future developments. I have been loving the whole story thus far. Keep up the awesome work.

thalt992000thalt992000about 8 years ago
Loved it

Rachel is amazing and diligent making her the best fit for their doctor. But also how Calara has pretty much told John what I was feeling not to trust this debrief with all their new tech and armor. Twiddling my thumbs waiting for 36. And probably one of the best introductions to the crew for a new person.

slinkkyslinkkyabout 8 years ago
The New Recruit

Rachel took the full disclosure a lot easier than I expected. It's kind've a big thing to hear that your personality might be biologically altered. Then again it seems she's a lot sluttier and more submissive than I expected so perhaps this really did line up with her previous fantasies. I guess it must have. She had absolute zero misgivings about the decision.

I look forward to getting to know her personality better. It is nice to see that Dana is finding someone she clicks with in the same way that Alyssa clicks with Calara. That symmetry helps keep the girls balanced.

It's a shame that when Rachel wakes up she's got something she'll want to do before getting back to enjoying sexy time. She's going to have to check her condition; taking samples and data so that she can compare it to the initial baseline later. Then it'll finally be time for meal number two. It's very important that she does this though if she's ever going to understand what is really happening to their bodies and minds.

And maybe Rachel's research will finally reveal the truth about Jade...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A thought

How come nobody asked Dana if she could hack into the information Calara needs? She did manage to hack into that one ships black box pretty easily, right? Wait, that was Dana and not Calara that did the hacking, yeah? Curse my bad memory. :x

I figured they could hack it and have it all ready for when they got to the space station. But maybe that would be too easy and you have something more entertaining planned.

-Viper

george41george41about 8 years ago
Yet Another Outstanding Chapter!

Honestly, I don't know if it is okay to call this chapter outstanding, since pretty much every chapter has been absolutely amazing!

Please don't let Charles be the traitor! I will be SO pissed if he is the traitor, make it Charles' boss if anyone!

I can't think of any critiques I can make to help you with your story, other than that we demand more!

Inevitable_Inevitable_about 8 years ago
Very Enjoyable Chapter

The pacing of the overall story is becoming exceptional. A nice, slow chapter after a lot of action and rushing around in the previous 2.

I really hope it isn't Vice Admiral Harris. He doesn't strike me as the type but I guess you never truly know people.

Rachel seems fantastic, nothing out of the blue with her character but we haven't had much chance to explore her yet as she spent a lot of the chapter sleeping. Hard to make a judgment on who she is or what she adds(although she is definitely fun). So many mysteries(and not so mysteries for the readers) for her to solve so I'm very interested to see how that plays out.

Several interesting new developments and several new questions added to the list.

Excited as always for chapter 36.

basurabasuraabout 8 years ago
Did you forget about the onyxium?

In this chapter you say Invictium is a Titanium/Etherite alloy, but wasn't it a Titanium/Etherite/Onyxium alloy?

basurabasuraabout 8 years ago
About the tattoos

I was wondering.... will the tattoos disappear as did the scars? Technically, a tattoo is nothing but a scar with small amounts of "dirt" trapped under the skin, so given the scars disappearance, it's not far fetched that the tattoos would disappear too. If so she would loose all three of them.

Maybe only the one with letters will disappear? That would clearly point to changes chapped by willpower, either his or hers. She expressed a will to remove it. He may want to remove a "previous owner mark".

If shaped by will, the "owner mark" could "change" instead of disappearing... like replacing the A for a J or something.

And maybe Rachel could figure out how he influences/chapes the changes and allow him to give all of them his own branding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
RACHEL

Got the smarts to be a doctor so should be interesting if she grows mentally and becomes another genius. She is shown as warm, caring, happy - and she into girls and boys so a great crew fit.

The other girls have their speciality. Clara ships weapons and analysis. Dana engineering, Jade drop ship pilot. Alyssa psychic, ship driver and navigator. So if her speciality is medicine but the crew don't need much doctoring how are you going to keep her busy?

basurabasuraabout 8 years ago

"So if her specialty is medicine but the crew don't need much doctoring how are you going to keep her busy?"

That's easy, SCIENCES. As part of any doctoring learning there are a lot of sciences to a certain degree. While as a doctor she is specialized in "healing sciences", she also has a good base in chemistry, physics (which could help Dana to develop weapons), biochemistry, biophysics (which can be used to understand how John ticks), and even some basic (or not so basic) psychology/psychiatry.

As a last resort, she should have some lab practice for medical analysis that she could use for anything else, like a CSI Space... or have they done that branch already?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Engaging story, but stuck in the 20th century to some degree

Your story, while fun, and of course a fantasy, often can't seem to let go of the 20th century. This applies to battlefield tactics and weapons, medicine and morals. For example, most of the weapon systems on many of the spacecraft are directional and positioned to face forward or along the side, and ships are often poorly protected at their back or underbelly, as if they were mmthe battleship Yamamoto in space ( a frequent motif of post WWII Japanese fantasy). Rachel goes to get a CT scan; even an MRI would be more advanced. They were worried about the reaction of Calara's family as if 20th century Earth morality would still apply. Oh and please have John drink a lot of fluids! He would need to drink constantly based on his cum production!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Server updates

For any other people who sit and refresh constantly when a new chapter will be comming out soon like I always do, the literotica server updated around 1:30 am US central time. While I am not sure if it is that time every night, it always seems to be between 1 and 2 am. Amazing story and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@ anon. the most recent

Yes

This site only adds new stories once a day.

Some time near midnight wherever they are located.

So if it isn't on in the morning, come back tomorrow.

parramountparramountabout 8 years ago
Hmm

Why do I feel like Charles the traitor?

And I still wonder - who sent the assassin, when will they appear next

Inevitable_Inevitable_about 8 years ago
@Anon regarding 20th Century

I agree with you on the medical thing, a CT scan does seem dated but at the same time an MRI would most likely be very dated as well, any non-made up medical systems would be dated so any choice works reasonably well for making it relatable to the reader.

When it comes to morality, who's to know how society will feel at the time and if anything a lot of the fears seemed to be in Calara's head as Maria made it clear they had a lot of fun prior to having kids.

I disagree entirely when it comes to tactics and ship design however. No 20th century battleship would have a giant gun that couldn't turn, it would make them far too predictable and turning arcs in water, especially back then were incredibly slow. Space offers far more opportunities when it comes to how you can design a ship and what the limitations and capacities are as well as how that would realistically be utilized. The Drakkar raider design being a clear example of a design that doesn't make much sense at sea but makes a lot of sense in space. I'd guess that the back of ships is always going to be a vulnerable spot as giant engines have to go somewhere and the back makes the most sense for ships that enter the atmosphere.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
It's good to hear you enjoyed the chapter!

I'll reply to some of your comments below:

@Inevitable, onlyonetry, thalt992000, anon, et all:

I wasn't sure about adding a doctor initially, but now I have, I'm really glad I did. I'm pleased you like her too!

@slinky:

"Rachel took the full disclosure a lot easier than I expected."

You made an interesting comment along similar lines on the last chapter. The beginning of Chapter 36 is written specifically for you. :-)

(I'm half way through the chapter at the moment).

@viper

"How come nobody asked Dana if she could hack into the information Calara needs? She did manage to hack into that one ships black box pretty easily, right?"

It's a good point, and I had thought about it (You were right, it was Dana). The same reasoning applies for why they didn't hack the Terran Federation military archives to find out if they knew more about his mother: Because it would have been highly illegal. With security being even tighter in the Dragon March, it would have been even harder to hack without getting found out, and they're trying to keep it quiet that they suspect there's a traitor.

Perhaps I should have mentioned it, and explained why not.

@basura

"In this chapter you say Invictium is a Titanium/Etherite alloy, but wasn't it a Titanium/Etherite/Onyxium alloy? "

Very true. I was thinking about mentioning Onyxium when I wrote the dialogue, but left it out as there are another 15 elements involved in the alloy too. However Onyxium is a critical part, and I probably should have included it. I'll update my main document for a future edit.

"I was wondering.... will the tattoos disappear as did the scars?"

Ahh! You'll just have to wait and see. ;-)

@anon regarding 20th Century morality.& ship design.

That was a conscious decision, to try and make the characters a little more relatable for a 21st, century audience. Still, the idea of the family unit has stayed pretty much unchanged for the last few millennia, at least in England, so it seems reasonable that things wouldn't have changed that dramatically.

Please see Inevitable's comments about the ship design, but I'm genuinely curious as to what you would have done differently? My favourite space battles as depicted in sci-fi follow the same capital ship designs as I've used here: Star wars, Babylon 5, Homeworld, sins of a solar empire, sword of the stars...

@everyone asking about Charles Harris betraying the T-Fed.

The debrief with Charles is in Chapter 36, so I'll be curious to hear what you think after that, and if you still think he might be the traitor!

GaryhostGaryhostabout 8 years ago
Rachel

I think it would be interesting for Rachel to have a different body type than the rest of the girls "variety is the spice of life" as John said.

george41george41about 8 years ago

I agree with Garyhost, I think Rachel should have a different body type, whether she is taller, bustier, or what. Some variety would be nice in their body types. (Personally I would go with taller and bustier)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks again

Not just for the new chapter but the recommendations. I read  Al Steiner's Aftermath and not only was it a good story but you introduced me to a new website that I will undoubtedly lose many nights sleep to. Have you read Random Writings' The Private? I liked it even if he left it unfinished. His powered armor is pretty cool too. I also like Harddaysknight's Lady in Red. Next up is "John and Argent".

You've got me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loving This Series

Please Please keep going! I'm loving this series.

slinkkyslinkkyabout 8 years ago
Concerning Rachel having a different body type

Honestly a lot of men do have a "type" and when they end up with someone different it is because they "click" despite that person not being what they consider most beautiful. It is a very common male trait even if it might seem boring.

Considering that John's body will instinctively change girls to make them more attractive to him, it does not seem unlikely that they will all end up as tall, fit and busty women just because that is his "type."

The only real hope that Rachel will look different is if he is starting to get bored with that look. Perhaps bored is the wrong word. Let's say "satiated" is closer. He's got so many perfect examples of his favorite type of woman, that variety is becoming more interesting than another version of Alyssa in different colors.

kiglyphkiglyphabout 8 years ago
First post on the site.

This is an absolutely amazing story! I love the interactions between the characters, and the world you have built is wonderful. Thank you for sharing this story with us, i know that i will be following these adventures untill the sad day of their end.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
In response to Anon regarding story reommendations

I'm glad you liked the most recent chapter. I haven't read the stories you recommended, but I'll check them out.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
In response to Kiglyph

Welcome to the comments! I'm glad you've been enjoying the story so far, and hopefully I'll continue to entertain you with the upcoming chapters. :-)

SnowRevolSnowRevolabout 8 years ago
Rachel's Change

Like Others I Think Rachel as the Closest Natural (not count jade lol) Should Be Changing to Slightly Different then the others besides Hair and SkinTone. For Her keeping her Tramp and Swallow Tattoo's seems like a great first step and removing or Changing her Anklet Chain a big need, both her own happiness and for his Variety.

Her Breasts should probably match up with the rest just for Clothes and Sisterhood purposes lol, Her Tattoo's will be enough smalls for some variety, while still keeping with her Shape the same overall for the armor/clothes/shopping With her Sisters and All. Maybe has a small part of her later being able to adjust her Tattoo's and other such skin things, Not Shapeshift like Jade just.... well Skin lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Allyssa's telekinetic power, laws of physics

She can shape and move Invictium and related materials mentally, at least over short distance. If I had that power, I would never be without some of it nearby, to use as a weapon or tool.

It doesn't need to be as a bullet or knife (i.e., with force behind it, which is not an established ability, and also requires yet more energy that has to come from somewhere). Think handcuffs, manacles, blindfold, tripping hazard.... She should carry a couple of pounds of it with her always, and John should carry some more for her. And their armor can be used as material in a real emergency.

Great fantasy story, erotically and otherwise.Thank you for writing and posting.

It's fantasy, I can forgive a lot - shape shifting, telepathy, super strength, expandable throats, etc. I'm not sure why I'm drawing a line, maybe because conservation of mass is so fundamental - but Jade becoming a 900 pound tiger goes too far. Tiger, yes. 15 feet long, sure, I've accepted shape shifting. But where does the extra ~750 pounds come from? And where does it go when she shifts back?

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
In response to anon regarding powers

"Jade becoming a 900 pound tiger goes too far. "

I have thought about Jade's abilities, and Rachel will be able to shed some light on what happens when she starts to investigate the lovely Nymph.

If you're really curious, just send me an email, and I'll explain without putting spoilers up here on the comments.

slinkkyslinkkyabout 8 years ago
Conservation of Mass

When I was younger I was very bothered by fiction that failed to obey the law of conservation of energy and mass. It seems like such an absolute thing that breaking it was taboo. It no longer troubles me. That's because scientists then were much more certain that we are actually able to observe all the matter and energy present in a system. Now there are theories that account for the possibility that an extra 750 lbs could appear, not because it was created, but because it was previously imperceptible. Perhaps Jade simply shape shifts a portion of her body into such a state. We just can't prove that is impossible. Honestly, it seems less likely to me that a biological organism could shift such a large portion of biological material into a completely different configuration of limbs, bones and muscles in a mere second or two. I wouldn't completely rule that out though.

So, I don't sweat conservation of energy and mass anymore. Even if the author doesn't have a clue, I still know that scientific theories are getting a lot closer to being indistinguishable from magic. Speaking of which, did you know that "colder than absolute zero" is a thing now? (google it)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fantastic series

I have only started reading this a few months and I think it the making of unique flavor of characters. this roller coaster ride of fun, aliens, harem of young smart capable girls with a touch of intrigue. A well blending of genres of a sci fi adventure with a load of three square meals. keep pumping out the great chapters for a little longer. for us your readers.

cernunoscernunosabout 8 years ago
Perfect combination

Love Literotica and love Sc Fi. You have produced the perfect combination as far as I am concerned. A remarkable tale blended perfectly with loving sex. Thank you for your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re: Allyssa's telekinetic power, laws of physics

Tefler wrote:

> ... If you're really curious, just send me an email, and I'll explain...

If you've got a plan to address it, I'll wait like everyone else. I'm sure I'll be well entertained in the meantime.

Slinkky wrote:

> ...scientific theories are getting a lot closer to being indistinguishable from magic...

Good observations and advice for SF readers in general. I can't really justify accepting FTL drives but not stuff that violates the conservation laws. And I do read the overtly magical fantasy stuff. So I'll chill, and wait for more fun. Thanks for a well-reasoned response.

bandman2000bandman2000about 8 years ago
Re: Female body shapes and Readers' Input

I've been reading some of the comments with regard to Rachel's future body shape, among other "suggestions & recommendations" throughout the series and it has me concerned that Tefler may be hounded into doing something that he might not want to do and/or getting a lot of flack for going in a direction others don't like from those that seem to think that because they are reading the story that they have a RIGHT to impose their personal opinions upon the writer and "vent their spleens" upon the net for what they see as a poor writing direction.

We as readers have to remember that, in the end, we are primarily consumers and Tefler is the producer. We can make suggestions and offer advice but in the end, it is Tefler's vision and his story. It's his name as the author and we need to remember to respect that. Some readers may think the "sameness" of the body types for the girls is getting stale and needs to be changed for variety, but I THINK it's quite a bit more unnecessary work for Tefler to make that happen and explain how she would be different from all the others plus it fits with the current setup that the girls are the same to some extent. If he decides to have Rachel show a different body type as something that would enhance the story, then I need to make the decision to either continue reading or stop and find something else. (By-the-by, I'll still read because something like that won't make me stop. I like this story and the universe too much to bail.)

I just got done dealing with an online story where the author did an advancement in the plot and there were quite a few readers that went nuts nitpicking him for his "incorrect path to advance the plot" without waiting for the next chapter or even giving him the benefit of the doubt that the direction would work out for the story he was writing. It got so bad that he had to get away for a while and it looked like he might just say To Hell With It. Thankfully he didn't stop writing and the others within his "community" of readers understood that even though they might've meant well, the line between Constructive Criticism and Pedantic Nitpicking/Spleen Venting/Whining/Throwing a Temper Tantrum can be quite thin so we all need to keep that in mind when we do a post here.

Tefler - I hope you can take this to heart and remember to not kow-tow to us readers but stay true to your vision and write this story as YOU want to. If some of us get tired of it or don't like the direction, then our ONLY recourse is to stop reading and find something else to read. You are not obligated to cater to us and bend over to please us. If you try to appeal to all of us, you'll appeal to none of us, so I hope you stick to your guns and make a story that you will be proud of. You've done a hell of a job to this point and I'm looking forward to the next installment in the Saga of the Invictus and her Crew.

Sorry this post is so big but it is what it is. If you've gotten this far, then thank you! :D

slinkkyslinkkyabout 8 years ago
Writing by Committee

I think Tefler knows that a story should not be written by committee. It is a huge mistake to pay too much attention to the reader's often short sighted and self involved input. We really don't want this story turned into an Edsel.

It is probably unnecessary, but I'll echo the last commenter's words. Tefler, please don't give the fans a "dragon princess" or those other requests to suit their personal desires unless you really think that suits your own personal muse. I want to see your story, not anyone else's story.

Inevitable_Inevitable_about 8 years ago
echoing bandman2000 and Slinkky

We're all here because of the world you put together, write the story you want to write.

Really hoping the next chapter drops within the hour.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
Comments about body type and story direction

Thanks for the comments, it's always interesting to read people's thoughts.

Writing is something new for me, so I've been evolving and adapting with each chapter. One of the things I learnt a while ago is that you can't please everyone! :)

A prime example is Jade growing copies of John's cock when he took her in the ass. Reactions to that ran the full spectrum from loved it to loathed it, and everyone has wildly different sexual tastes. In the end I write what I think will make for an interesting and satisfying story, so if you're still reading at this point, and have liked most of what ive done so far, then hopefully you won't be disappointed with what I have planned for the rest!

My mind is already made up regarding body types, and girls change if they join his crew. I know that isn't what a few of you might want to hear, but after mulling it over there were a few reasons that swayed my decision:

1) it's something unique. I don't recall reading another story where this happens.

2) it makes me work harder to try and differentiate each girl by personality, which is good practice for me as a writer.

3) there are positive benefits to the team by doing this, so it makes sense in a brutally cold alien mindset for those changes to happen.

4) the progenitors are bad guys. I'll get into that in much more detail as the story progresses, but although John is the hero of the story, he still has an instinctive need to control and dominate.

5) it raises interesting plot opportunities for the future, which you'll see very soon.

I submitted chapter 36 yesterday evening, so that should be up on the site in a day or so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

It is an enjoyable story, your writing is a pleasure to read, your plot makes sense, you don't do stupid for the sake of moving plot along. Your protagonist is exactly what he should be, strong and smart. His harem are a perfect complement to him. Well done, keep it up.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
it scared me for a bit.

When she was going to reshap Johns Sword, I thought you ment his dick. I noticed the girls tossing a few bitchy barbs at each other no cum for a girl will do that. For years I've told her to swallow my man gravy she would be amazed, at the transformation nòthing yet, can you guess why.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Great comments as always Maddict

Thanks for the chuckle. :-)

horned_lizardhorned_lizardabout 7 years ago
Great series so far, love me some sci-fi

Been binging for 12 hours on this, really good stuff. I've only seen a few minor typos which is impressive, considering the sheer volume.

I gotta say, though, 5' sword would be unwieldy to use in cramped spaceship passages and limit the maneuverability in combat styles. 4' would probably be the max useful size. If you want to keep the mass the same, just make the blade thicker like Guts's fleshrender [Berzerk]. If anything, john should have two smaller shortswords/dirks for emergencies like the Royal Guard. Retractable blades in his boots and gauntlets could also be useful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sigh....

Sweet dreams crew.... Lol mmmm just can't help myself. I adore this story. :) Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rachel Is Needed

Your crew needed a medical/science officer. It was a narrative imperative - we've got all this interesting biology happening and someone needs to be focused on figuring it out and explaining it to the main characters. And, of course, to the readers as well.

Without a science officer doing this investigating and exposition, it leaves a critical part of the storyline either unexplained or revealed in a chaotic and confusing manner.

So kudos on that decision, I like it.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
wow

its getting interesting now, a traitor in the mix. Alyssa's new psych abilities growing. Adding Rachael, hmm, he needs to add another to the mix, not sure what race of genetic improvement for that one but it will be interesting to say the least..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Heredity & Environment

In chapter 16, John & Alyssa have their initial encounter with Jade. [In making the following point, I could have equally selected Alyssa, Calara, & Dana at the time of their initial appearances in TSM.] Tefler does an incredible job of presenting the foundation of Jade’s character, and subsequently provides interesting illustrations of Jade’s growth and development via the interactive impact of genetic modifications and environment experiences.

In chapter 35, the heredity-environment theme is integrated into TSM with Rachel’s scientific curiosity. Prior to her initial experience with John, Rachel says: "I'd like to give myself a full physical workup, including a CT scan, before we start. That way I'll have a normal Terran female's results to use as a baseline for comparison."

Very creative considering only Jade & Rachel. Exceptional creativity when applied to the other primary TSM characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
better in black

I think the black armor was a lot cooler, in addition to being more practical. In a dark environment white armor is going to get you noticed, and even if it doesn't get you killed it prevents you from being able to effectively sneak around behind enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Muad'dib no longer needs the weirding module

Muad'dib no longer needs the weirding module.

(Alyssa no longer needs the psi-shaper.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Rich and tattooed rebel turned doctor joins Invictus crew. Sounds like lots of fun 😁

Everytime equipment or crew gets damaged, they repair and heal stronger.

RazzakelRazzakelover 2 years ago

Why did the Invictium have to turn white, it was so much cooler and a hell of a lot more practical then white!!

unless you like being a nice bright target for everyone to shoot at.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

The cool Black Armor verses the White Knight Armor... I can see the black armor being useful when doing a stealthy mission, but otherwise the more friendly white armor will be better preventing them from getting shot at, and for PR purposes too... -- I still wonder, if it's even possible and if so, how much John's psychic cum would affect / strengthen the already psychic Ashanath? Even though they're relatively weaker, those Greys could help guide and train Alyssa, plus they could help Dana shape some of their gear... and if they get a couple cum enhanced Grey engineers, they could aid Dana with Ship maintenance... And the same if the Grey's were trained as ship's Bridge crew, useful for 24/7 coverage... But those skinny little Greys got no good curvy shape, so John's not interested... sigh... ;-) TTFN

UnclenoodleUnclenoodleabout 2 years ago

Normally I don't comment until I finish a series. However I am enjoying this one very much! I love the way you have made the ladies sexual and you have given them strength and power of their own. It would have been so easy to make them just sex slaves. I love the story line and I can't wait to see where it goes. If I had to complain about something it would be better if the chapters were a little longer and although the sex is necessary to the plot at this point it is becoming repetitive. Maybe fade it to the background and develop the characters and story more. LOVE LOVE LOVE this work!!!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Stupid rookie mistake turning the black armour to white, their marksmanship will go to hell and a “flesh wound” is going to be fatal. Did they learn nothing from the ill fated Imperial forces?

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Continues to be one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. Has all the hallmarks of a classic epic saga. I always look forward to reading more. Again I appreciate and applaud your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

the color of the plating has nothing to do with defensibility, it just looks not as menacing, and I wonder if Rachel will lose her tattoos.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Love how Alyssa is developing real psychic powers and I reckon they'll be used later to save John and her friends. Think Rachel will lose one tattoo at least but the others might stay. Shame if Charles is the traitor but you always need some disappointing moments in a good story.

texstertexsterabout 1 year ago
Calling my shot

I’m sure it’s already written, but as I’m reading and commenting in order, I’m going to say the tattoo with the initials morphs to match the logo on the girl’s lingerie (JP for John’s Property if I remember correctly)..,and the other girls will want one to match.

Looking forward to the scientific discoveries Rachael makes and how this discoveries advance the plot. Also think they need a security officer to deal with investigations like the hunt for the traitor, to train the crew in tactics and fighting, and also to run shipboard defense during battles. And probably also a ship’s counselor - we’re starting to see some fractious interactions on the ship, and while they are minor for now, with more girls there will be less John-Juice for each crewmate, and that could lead to strained relations without a counselor to guide them.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

Summary -- this chapter tells of the completion of Rachel's interview and her acceptance, then her first full load of John's cum, with the 14 hour nap to process it, also the start of the Doctor's beautiful relationship with the Engineer, ... then Alyssa breaks the psy-shaper, which leads them to discover that she is just too strong, ... then she psychically shapes Invictium without the Ashanth device, and turning it from black to white (with her positive psychic energy?) - she re-plates / reshapes the Armored Suits, the Raptor's damaged armor, and John's Sword, all to a stronger level, and now all shiny white, ... Calara warns of a likely traitor(s), so even Charles is a suspect until they know more, ... this bothers John, ... the trip from the Dragon March to Olympus Shipyard now only takes the Invictus a day, so they get there early next chapter, ... ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Thinking of being unprofessional again?" Dana laughed with delight.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith11 months ago

Invictium (black) is now Alyssium (white), and Alyssa is developing her psychic muscles, ... John needs to work on his, ... ;-) ttfn

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

It is all coming together nicely, with the crew, Alyssa, Calara, Dana, Jade and now Rachel. Who is not only a doctor, but a genius too, ... and with the Quad shaped Invictium-white, ... Dana is figuring more out, ... they gained a lot from the Ashanath, and later from their encounter with the Kintark too, (improved heat sinks) .... and the good doctor will find out lots of fun stuff too, ... hope Tef can keep it all straight, ... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES