All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 043'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun times!

I started into this story about 4 days ago and have been very pleased with it but now I'm disappointed...... You see I've caught up to the newest chapter! Keep up the amazing work I'm enjoying every chapter more and more

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback

It's always great to hear from a new reader who's been enjoying the story!

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
So that's who the Maliri are...

Much more to be revealed in Chapter 44 which, I'm just wrapping up at the moment. That will probably be ready to read by Friday this week (Allowing for editing and moderating time).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
addicting...

come on man, i need another hit, just one more, come on please, look i can pay you later guy, here, see my watch its nice right? what, ring? have it! just another hit man fuck you cant do this to me, its just so good!

crackhead aside, im not an anal fan myself (the pregnancy, cervix penetration, inflating womb fetish i have kills it for me, but I feel that will be FULLY fed in the future), but am huge sci-fi fan and this just happens to bring the best of the erotic and sci-fi to just the right balance

onlyonetryonlyonetryalmost 8 years ago
Another great chapter

Following your tendency to smooth if short feeling chapters this is another good piece to the story and world you have created. As always we await your next dose of imaginative excellence with bated breath and far too many page refreshments.

thalt992000thalt992000almost 8 years ago
Confused

The blue skin has me confused the only race so far I believe that has been described as being any where near a blue color has be the nymphs. And with her knowing he's a progenitor makes me think they have another piece of the puzzle of the race. But love finding out that Dana was keeping a secret though wasn't it her who said if anything else new came up that it should be shared immediately.but besides getting a little confused a great chapter my make more since when I reread it. Once again I say since you took that break the chapter have been better like it seems either you worked on planning out more ideas or just has fleshed out the writing more its hard for me to explain.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Great to hear you enjoyed it

In response to Thalt99200,

Nymphs are a dark green in their 'natural' form.

I've definitely mentioned blue skinned women once before. Be interesting to see if anyone can remember where... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Blue skinned women

I havent commented before but I think the blue skinned women were last shown at the Ashanath repository of knowlege for the progenitors. It appears the Maliri Regency could be another civilisation born of the progenitors it would explain their laser tech and that mysterious black ship possibly of Maliri origin?

BlackWolfDraBlackWolfDraalmost 8 years ago
Oh shit!

Oh that's not nice! Can't wait for the next chapter! Meany. Lol

DraigTywyllDraigTywyllalmost 8 years ago
First time commenting

I've thoroughly enjoyed this story. It's imaginative, engaging and, of course, sexy as hell. I was glad to have confirmation that Nymphs were related to the Progenitors, even though I felt it was kind of obvious with Jades introduction to the crew.

As far as the Maliri, I think blue aliens were mentioned in regards to one of the Progenitor artefacts. It explains them hiding their features with other races, but I wonder. Do the Ashanath know what they are?

One last thought. The rule about homicidal AI. You seem to imply that they have been produced by the military mainly, implying that having killing as part of their programming is the problem. Just wondering if you'll have a more benign AI in your universe.

All in all, keep up the good work ;-)

thalt992000thalt992000almost 8 years ago
Ok

So no matter how many times I read the entire series my brain still over looks some details.

Inevitable_Inevitable_almost 8 years ago
Wow

Wow.... what a cliffhanger. It's going to be a painful few days. Also seriously Tefler, that's who the Maliri are? one beautiful blue skinned woman is not the answer to anything, you didn't even give a facial description. That's a cruel comment. Lol.

Before I begin, Progenitor was a name given to the species by the Ashanath, is that the species' real name or was that put in just for our benefit?

This opens up so many possibilities and so many questions. I'm going to be pondering this chapter until the next one comes out.

Honestly there are so many questions racing through my head that I really don't know where to go or where to begin. It's a huge mess of possibilities.

To be honest I think I need more time to process and get my thoughts in order.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
In response to inevitable

I thought about finishing with a detailed description, but it would have lessened the cliffhanger ending. I lead into chapter 44 with that, so you'll find out answers to your questions very soon. :-)

sailandoarsailandoaralmost 8 years ago
Thanks . . .

. . . . : )

redlion75redlion75almost 8 years ago

are the rules of robotics unknown here? I believe it Asimov that wrote the 3 laws of robotics.

1. protect the human

2. protect yourself

3. protect yourself as long as it does not cause harm to the human

or something like that, so why be afraid if those 3 laws are in the programing of the a.i.?

jwbailey00jwbailey00almost 8 years ago
Hell of a cliffhanger

I'm always excited for the next chapter but doubly so this time. One question though, did you get inspiration for your Maliri from the Quarians of the Mass Effect series?

slinkkyslinkkyalmost 8 years ago
Three Laws of Robotics

Seriously? Sure, those laws were in a very famous series of books by Isaac Asimov, but that hardly makes them fact. It certainly doesn't mean that they were ever successfully implemented in the world of Three Square Meals. There are a lot of reasons that those three laws are wildly unlikely to solve any potential AI problems.

For starters, there's the fact that it is nearly impossible to define a human such that one can be always identified by a machine without also including non-humans. I'll leave it as an exercise for the student to figure out why that is difficult, or else you can google for the problem.

Secondly, it is great that Asimov could simply say that they are embedded in the positronic brain in a way that makes it impossible to override, but a real world technology might not be so helpful.

Finally, even in Asimov's books the three laws did not work. The laws failed again and again. Most of the stories which mention those laws are about R. Daneel Olivaw figuring out why the laws failed in a particular instance. If they don't even work in Asimov's fiction, then why would you assume that they should be helpful here either?

slinkkyslinkkyalmost 8 years ago
My last post...

Wow, I oversimplified the problem of creating a rule based ethical system for machines. I think I accidentally gave the idea that I properly covered the problems. I did not.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Regarding AI

I was going to say something similar to slinkky, but he beat me to it. I've read a few of Asimov's books, and they explored how his laws could be circumnavigated by interpretation. Very enjoyable reads if anyone hasn't read them yet.

I just took things a step further in my 'universe'. the subject of AI will crop up again in future chapters, I'm sure. ;-)

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
In response to jwbailey00 re: inspiration for the Maliri

The Maliri were inspired by four separate sources, which I'll keep secret for the moment. The quarian are one of them, but only in as much as no one knowing what they looked like beneath the armour.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisalmost 8 years ago
Sneaking Suspicions Confimed

I had a sneaking suspicion about the Maliri as to why they hid behind their armour. It was either that they were breath takingly beautiful or the exact opposite end of the scale. If the Lennarans where nicknamed Nymphs by the Terrans, is it possible that the Maliri earned the nickname Sirens before they donned their elaborate suits of armour? Can't wait for more details on the Maliri.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
Okaaaayyyyyy.

Has everyone forgotten the picture saved by the Ashanath showing some of the warrior women? The intrigue just got ratcheted up a notch folks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An hour later and my mind is still processing

I've already come up with several theories on the maliri. I don't want to possibly for others, but the apparent matriarchal or organized by female households society is intriguing. I also think John and Alyssa s convo on the future us illuminating.

Finally...whose space was it that John's mother explored before a new race showed up on the scene?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I can't wait till the next chapter! I guess I was wrong about the suits after all though, they just seem to be used as decoration or intimidation. But, I correctly gussed that irillith knew John was a progenitor. Although it seems strange that she would go behind ceradens back and talk to John herself. I guess I'll just have to wait. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Sincerly, I guy who has been reading since chapter 5 came out.

Evil52Evil52almost 8 years ago
Great story

You have me captured, I can't keep from checking to see when you post more chapters!

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstrideralmost 8 years ago
Keep it coming!

Well done sir! I applaud this latest installment in a stellar series and cannot wait for the next chapter! The only down side, not nearly enough crew members to fill out a proper crew for the Invictus. Thus far, they've been lucky, but what happens if someone decides to be a bit better prepared, ambushes the Invictus and more than one ship launches boarding parties to end them? As great and powerful as they are, overwhelming odds and bad luck will catch them eventually. To those wondering about blue skinned alien women, I've seen that on the game series, Mass Effect, the Asari.

AntiPriuSSAntiPriuSSalmost 8 years ago

Great chapter why does Friday have to be so far away?

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the positive comments!

Knowing that there's so many people enjoying my writing is very rewarding. Thanks for the nice feedback. :-D

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
thalt992000

Go back to the reveal of the Progenetor race with the Ashanath. The relics.

cayoviolistcayoviolistalmost 8 years ago
More of a Great Story

Thanks for the improved pace. You had me worried when you went a week and a half without an update.

I'm looking forward to seeing if Dana can coax her engineer friend into letting her look at schematics for every major advance the Maliri have before they leave the trading station. (I like the mechanic I just think it seems a little too convenient to the storyline. Perhaps it's because the Maliri are bred to respond to progenitors on a primal level. If that's the case, then Dana probably got less than she could have.)

To the Annonymous who wondered about going behind Ceradon's back: I high-ranking jerk who apparently doesn't recognize John as someone of importance to the entire Maliri race (or is he trying to manipulate John into giving him a better position?) is worth working around, especially if he is getting in your way. I'm curious to see how this turns out.

I've also been waiting to see what move the mysterious assassin will make next. It's been a long time since we heard from that story arc.

slinkkyslinkkyalmost 8 years ago
Rellathis

Rellathis did kinda give away the store. Dana now has every bit of interesting technology they possess other than their laser weaponry.

She's all, "Oh no! How could little old me without any recording devices possibly remember enough of your technology to ever reproduce it. Please ignore the fact that I'm brilliant enough to understand it all in seconds and make improvements you've been sweating over."

Rellathis is kinda an idiot unless he's just genetically inclined to give a Progenitor and his mates anything that they want. Or maybe he's just so focused on stealing her ideas to get a promotion that he doesn't really care how much she's learning. He didn't let her see lasers after all so he might be alright. Nah, even if he's that ambitious he's still an idiot.

slinkkyslinkkyalmost 8 years ago
@Irillith going behind Ceradon's back

I think that Irillith went behind his back like this either because Ceradon doesn't have the clearance to know about Progenitors and other matters or because what she is doing is slightly sketchy and she doesn't want to risk a leak.

Possibly both things.

ReizoReizoalmost 8 years ago
Loyal reader

Seriously, how do you do it. You post so frequently and such long chapters. You are one hell of a writer Tefler. You could do this professionally if you wanted. I am so impressed I seem to be rambling... just.... wow... I will keep reading your stories... I'm just really looking forward to your next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Seriously??? Really?

Did all of you miss that all ANYONE has seen is males!!! Yet her Mother RULES!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you know...

Tef, your story chapters used to end in a conclusion, now they end in a cliffhanger! ><

great chapters, love them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Blue Skinned

Your reveal that Irillith is an 'exquisitely beautiful' blue skinned female raises a question of whether is she to be the next crew member?

cittrancittranalmost 8 years ago
"Next chapter should be ready by friday"

*looks at computer clock*

"Wednesday, 1:33 AM"

....

Fuck.

Inevitable_Inevitable_almost 8 years ago
This is going to be a long comment

The first thing I'm going to say is that I don't think Rellathis is an idiot. I think, he along with the majority of the Maliri population know nothing or virtually nothing about Progenitors. The other thing to point out is that we only really know how John has created his girls, other Progenitors may have had far less interest in intelligence or other positive traits, the Progenitor that controlled or used the Maliri at some point 20k years ago included. Photographic memories are not a trait of humans, in fact to my knowledge not a single person has ever demonstrated in independent trials true photographic memory and therefore there is no reason for Rellathis to be worried. I'm sure he was enamored with her physically and impressed by her knowledge and ability to help which would benefit him professionally.

Regarding the fact that a Maliri noble house is ruled by a woman, I don't think that's particularly indicative of anything at this point. It seems incredibly unlikely that a Progentior still rules the Maliri as calling it a regency in that case would be weird. Without more information it's incredibly hard to determine how their society really functions, the only thing we know for sure is that all known universe facing jobs are male. Saying that the women rule also doesn't really work as the current situation puts far too much societal control in the hands of the men. I'm sure we'll discover more on that front in the following chapters. Although of course there is always the possibility that the noble houses all descend directly from the progenitor in a Roman style fashion and therefore they wouldn't be particularly telling for the general Maliri populace.

Even with the details from the mosiac I'm a bit at a loss as to what it describes given these revelations beyond the fact that they are the Maliri.

One of the more interesting developments is that it appears based on my own personal theory(possibly incorrect) that the Progenitor is long gone and they don't fully understand how he operated if nothing else. I'm holding this theory based on the fact that I'm assuming the first mate for a Progenitor develops psychic powers.

I'm somewhat thinking along the lines that beyond knowledge that John is a Progenitor, Irillith knows nothing about him or them. If she knew what the Ashanath knew, I somehow doubt she'd be trying to sell him very powerful lasers.

The Maliri are an interesting question mark in many ways.

muze1602muze1602almost 8 years ago
Oh man. Nice teaser again!

What have you got, a random outcome generator? Love the twists and turns and keen to see where this one goes. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@ the other anonymous

I think the fact his chapters started ending in cliffhangers means he has gotten more confidence as an author and intends to continue this epic story for a long time. At least I hope so, been loving every chapter so far! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Longtime reader

First time commenting. Great story, just the perfect mix of science and sexy. And waiting for Friday is going to be, well, annoying but you write a hell of a lot faster than I ever could so I shouldn't be complaining. A couple things that keep bugging me are that you keep using the term "clip" when referring to the magazine for a weapon, not sure if that's intentional, and sometimes there is a lacking in the description of the spacecraft. Whenever I try to picture the Invictus or the Raptor, all I get are some vague shapes. If possible, could you add some extra details, possibly during the refit of all the Maliri Tech.

But hey it's just me nitpicking about some details. Keep doing what your doing, and I eagerly await the next installment. Thanks

tbakkytbakkyalmost 8 years ago
Truly Loving It.

Thank You.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Interesting comments

It's been great to read the feedback from new readers and regulars alike, and I've been thoroughly enjoying reading the various theories that people have come up with. I think I'll have to leave chapters on a cliff-hanger more often!

It seems I had fallen prey to the common misconception that a clip and magazine were the same thing, despite being aware of the loading mechanism of the Garand rifle. I'll try and avoid making that mistake again in the future!

With regard to descriptions of the Invictus and the Raptor, I'll put in some more detail in an upcoming chapter.

Well, back to editing Chapter 44. :-)

tbakkytbakkyalmost 8 years ago
Raptor

When I think of the Raptor,I sorta think it might be like the Apache Gunship minus the Blades,with perhaps the engines on the side like an MD 80 aircraft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gasp. Must. Have. More.

I just finished a binge read of this. My family thinks I have abandoned them.

cittrancittranalmost 8 years ago
@Anon before me

*chorus of voices*

One of us.

One of us.

One of us.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
Inevitable

You said: "Although of course there is always the possibility that the noble houses all descend directly from the progenitor in a Roman style fashion and therefore they wouldn't be particularly telling for the general Maliri populace."

I was thinking the same thing. Their Progenitor died and the women started their own empire and began to shield their origins as a way of protecting themselves due to the Progenitor predilection to conquering other races.... Irilleth (sp) certainly has the attitude such a history would imply. And her dealing with him shouts 'I have absolute power here so watch it'!

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
Citran

I saw what you did there! :-) I was thinking more like the seagulls....Mine! Mine! Mine! lol.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
Teffler

If you haven't already, copyrite this story immediately. You have a sci-fi equivalent to an Oscar within your grasp. Go straight to Hollywood with the script form and get one of the major studios to read it. You can then bargain for a percentage of the take (not profit as they can mess with the numbers on you).

AntiPriuSSAntiPriuSSalmost 8 years ago
Best words Ive seen all day

Chapter 44: Has been submitted for moderation. (8th June)

So new chapter Friday!

Inevitable_Inevitable_almost 8 years ago
PussyLickersRus

I'm still not convinced that the women command as a universal thing within the Maliri, I'm guessing it's a bit more complex then that(However I'm still holding to the Roman nobility arc, especially with Tefler's love of Greek mythology). Irilleth's attitude towards Ceraden and her imposition upon him is just a regular noble to commoner attitude although the dynamics are still more complex than that because she clearly has to show restraint in how she treats him, indicating that he has power of some kind as a rich merchant and is doing her a favour.

I'm also still guessing they are ignorant to the true power of Progenitors otherwise I can't see why this offer would be so forthcoming towards a man who is relatively unknown to the Maliri and has just been named the Lion of the Terran Federation. I'm sure we'll know more on Friday.

There is of course also the fear that they want to kill him and this is an easy way to lure him into a trap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the maliri were blue

n are a femdom society in response to the progenitors actions and might try to betray the crew once they go their homeworlds for more information...

who else thinks that?

I don't but am open to the possibility. what do u think? is it possible?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GET READY!!!

Femdom Maliri vs Maledom Progenitor...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Five stars again, I think this story deserves more though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Popular

Because it is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another Great Installment

If you don't want to know where we've seen blue girls don't click read more.

The blue women depicted on the Ashanath home world! Hopefully she does not already have a progenitor already! I am waiting with baited breath for more! I may be odd but i think it would be interesting to get some less humanoid females in the mix.. Not that Jade lacks charm. :D *cough*kintark*cough* (feel free to ignore my suggestion as you already clearly know what your doing)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I like how in this encounter , it's not the same pattern of dealing with pirates or an invader. It's great that you find new and inventive ways for the girls to excel. I find it odd that you stuck with clothes from today's time for dressing up, a Windsor knot! Most people now likely do not know what that is. Love the general story line and its inventiveness, but I'm frankly getting bored of some of the sex, as it seems to be the same thing, I understand how it's difficult to develop new sex scenes that are true to the characters, so just provide details for fewer encounters. Also please down all the mutual praising of the characters. It gets to be too much. But overall, it's great, one of the best on this site.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Interesting feedback anonymous

I'll bear in mind your advice for upcoming chapters, so thanks for that.

Regarding clothing: I figured that clothing is still clothing, and a lot of the basics would roughly stay the same because of the practicalities of fitting it on a human body. Business suits have been around for nearly two hundred years already, without changing too radically, so it didn't seem like too huge a stretch.

I could have tried to develop some wild new fashion items, but I think keeping the clothes pretty similar to present day let's people imagine the outfits more easily. Still, it's a good point you raise, and I'll think about it for future chapters.

Tefler

LalawmanLalawmanabout 7 years ago
Really a great read

I have been reading this story constantly for the past week. I can't wait for more chapters.

Being a "somewhat" gun aficionado, you insert a "magazine" into a weapon. A "clip" holds rounds until they are inserted in the magazine. Sorry to sound picky but it detracts my enjoyment of your saga (much like writers that don't use spellcheck).

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dun dun dun

And the plot thickens. Love it.

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Amazing.

And so it begins. 🚀

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The beginning of a new arc in TSM. It begins indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?!?!?!?!

WHHHHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unexpected..

Didn't see that reveal coming. Great and sudden surprise!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cliff Hanger

How intriguing. Tefler, you just flipped this story upside down.

Think i have developed an addiction to this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
too convenient

It seems way too convenient that ships wouldn't have some countermeasures to prevent them from being scanned. Your enemy being able to immediately locate weak points on your ship seems like such a massive disadvantage that someone would have found a way to prevent a scan, whether it was lead lining under the armor or some sort of active emf jammer or something else. Advanced sensors would still be useful in combat for identifying weapons and locating targets, but being able to see where inside the ship the reactor is located seems very unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Frighten Friday 🤣 get brave.

Princess Irillith .... very interesting.

Yet another set of upgrades for the Invictus. Dana is just SUPER

DivwayDivwayover 3 years ago
Dana the magnificent

What a woman Dana is. John has in her with Alyssa the perfect combination. But has so much more with the other women. And now another one who I blue and royal. Holy shit. This story just gets better.

ranec1ranec1over 2 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty Manipulative ... but maybe what she knows can help

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Interesting technology discrepancies, usually you would expect measures and countermeasures to be fairly equivalent, but then you show T-Fed's Active and Passive Scans, and you would expect some form of blocking or scattering / jamming of signal on opponent space craft, wouldn't you? And being able to scan for enemy ships weaknesses and locations of critical systems, well, that sound too good to be true... too much Fantasy and not enough Science in your Fiction at times. But it is a very compelling tale, keep going please! ;-) TTFN

lookbob66lookbob66almost 2 years ago

Your pacing is really good, unfortunately for the other things I’m supposed to be doing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay then ... 👀

Lion 🦁 meets Heir to the Maliri ... 🧐 interesting. Starts with manipulation and deception .... looks like trouble

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Oh, shit someone finally see them.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

No need for a pressure seal if she can breathe station air, pointless detail for dramatic effect. That said, at least it’s moved the plot forwards, which was in danger of drowning in excess sex.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

This was the introduction of Irillith, and boy does she ever come off badly, ... I do like Ceraden, so 50-50 for the Maliri, ... and sneaky Dana getting a load of advanced Maliri technology by being helpful was so cute, ... it was literally a breath of fresh air, ... The Invictus has gotten upgrades to its power core and FTL drive already, along with more powerful main guns, .... with all of the goodies (targeting and sensors) that Dana has added, plus any Maliri Laser tech they can get, and this will make Invictus quite formidable, ... the Story is really getting good, ... more please, even though the science in this Erotic Science Fiction is a little weak, ... Or it's at least not very well thought out, a bit unbalanced, ... Thanks, .... ;-) TTFN

texstertexsterabout 1 year ago
Rellathis

I guarantee that every single person that reads this story knows someone like Rellathis…think about it - a front-line maintenance person having trouble with equipment gets an offer from a whiz-kid who spots easily fixed problems & provides the solutions! I can’t think of a single blue collar worker I

know who turn down the help!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

Yep. WTF, WTFF ! Helmet off is the Malari equivalent of the mike drop.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

@Texster. I agree just a guy trying to be nice and trying to get all his work done.

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hello my friend!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith11 months ago

If the 'bitchy' Irillith is her daughter, then what might, the head-of-her-house, her mother be like? super-bitch or lovely? well, we'll likely find out in the next chapter or two, ... but, after all of Dana's requisitions for the ship are completed and installed, ... ;-) ttfn

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot10 months ago

One can hear the proverbial Sword singing the Theme from 'Dragnet,' and the undertone of Detective Joe Friday, "Just the facts, ma'am, just the facts.

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 , etc....

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot10 months ago

As Sherlock would say, "The game is afoot."

This last scene should have the Dragnet Theme playing in the background, and Irillith saying, "Just the facts, progenitor, just the facts...."

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟, etc....

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith9 months ago

.... I wonder if ALL of the Daughters (such as Irillith) and the Mothers, of ALL of the Maliri Houses, are also bitches? Exploring the cultures of the various 28th century space Empires, there is just so much to learn, .... behold, our lovely Dana is attempting to learn all that She can, and the ships air is already fresher, .... Kudos Sparks, well done, ... ;-) ttfn

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

skippersdadskippersdad6 months ago

Holy shit the Maliri are Humanoid Smurfs.

TomasWonderTomasWonder5 months ago

Great story. This is probably my sixth read-through, I refresh my memory for new chapters. For all of the clip vs mag people, language changes over time. Plenty of people already misuse "clip" when they mean "mag". It could easily change in 700+ more years. My thanks to Tefler for writing such an amazing ongoing tale.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

Is Irillith really a first-class BITCH? could be, .... but surprise cliffhangers are kind of fun, right? And just what does she want with a Progenitor anyway? ... at least the Maliri cuisine is really good, yummy, ... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 2 months ago

... Irillith is a tall smurf-ette, .... a bitchy one, ... welcome to Maliri space, ... do you want some Maliri Beam Lasers, then you need to put up this crazy b**** and maybe her mother too, ... -- but Ceraden seems nice, ... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6800 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES